Deep [Niall Horan]

By takenaheart

"When I learned about his past, everything changed." "I was stuck in a fake bliss with him that I should have... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Zayn
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Character List
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Twelve

2.2K 179 145
By takenaheart

"Emily...I...." Niall trembles as he walks over to his desk, grabs a pack of condoms from the drawer and places them on the bed.

"Niall...I...want you...so badly..." I whisper as I kick the food trays off of the bed and onto the floor.

I am sitting up on my elbows while my legs are spread out on the bed. Niall brings his legs up onto the bed and bends his knees as he places them together inbetween my open legs.

Niall then places the palms of both his hands flat on the bed equidistant from the outside of my breasts.

His knees unbend and he slowly lifts his body over me as I fall back against the bed and his elbows lock and his massive, fit body is now towering above me.

I close my eyes and moan as his elbows begin to bend and he slowly falls towards my body connecting with mine.

I raise my hands from the bed and wrap them around the side of his abdomen, squeezing them against his tight stomach.

Niall then licks his lips and leans in to bite my bottom lip with great force and I moan at the pain.

We then roll over on the bed as we are now on our sides lying parallel to each other and our arms are wrapped around each other while we are immersed in deep, passionate kissing.

He places his tongue inside of my mouth and I wrap my tongue around his causing Niall to moan loudly.

"Emily..." he breathes into me.

"Niall..." I moan as I bite his lip back, "I need you to do something to me..."

"What is it..." He moans between kisses, "my love?"

He begins to slowly lift up my shirt exposing my stomach while maintaining his lips on mine.

"Niall...I need...to feel...your...hands...on my-"

The sound of the door unlocking immediately interrupts my speech.

Niall pulls his lips off mine.

"What the fuck!?" Niall yells as he quickly leaves my body and stands up on the floor as I remain motionless on the bed and my mouth drops open.

I sit up in the bed and stare at the wall opposite to the door as my body shakes and I know my face is turning red from embarrassment.

The door opens and a body enters.

"Bro, I'm so sorry Niall. I left my notebook for class in here and I saw the tie, but I didn't think you were actually doing anything because you never have sex. I'm massively sorry bro."

I immediately recognize the voice.

It's Harry. Harry is Niall's roomate.

"Speaking of class," Harry begins, "Isn't that where you two should be right now?"

"Harry, dude what the fuck!? And you know I only have morning classes on Mondays!" Niall yells at his brother while flailing his arms.

I quickly glance over to the small alarm clock on Niall's desk.

"Holy shit! I have ten minutes until my next class! I have to leave. I'm so sorry, I've caused such an embarrassing situation."

I leap off the bed and quickly search for my book bag amongst the floor.

"I'm so, so sorry lads. Please forgive me for intruding on your... lunch date," Harry says as he rubs his chin and furrows his eyebrows while he glances at the cafeteria food trays on the floor and the stack of condoms on the bed.

Niall glares at Harry with an angry look and my face is still red from embarrassment as I collect my things from their dorm room.

"Slow down Emily, what's your next class?" Harry says as he stares at me while I am quickly throwing on my backpack to run out of the door.

"Um, Calculus A with Ferdinand." I say without looking back at him.

"Me too! Let's walk together." Harry beams.

Niall gives his brother another angry but confused look then walks over to me and hugs me tightly while kissing me on the forehead.

"Bye...love."

"Bye Niall." I say as I hug him back.

Harry smiles and crosses his arms.

"Oh how Nialler has grown up."

"Shut up Harry." Niall says as his cheeks flare red.

"Ready Emily?" Harry shifts the attention back to me.

"Yeah. Let's go." I say.

We then walk out of the room as Niall and I wave each other goodbye.

Harry and I walk down the stairs of the dormitory building and out onto the campus where there are many students making their way throughout campus and I receive many odd looks and points as they see me walking with Harry.

"Harry," I begin and look at Harry, "why are they looking at me like that?"

"Who knows. Just ignore them." Harry says and smiles at me.

I look at Harry with a suspicious look and he notices my concern while we walk to class.

"I'm so embarrassed that you came in on that." I say, my face most likely still red.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm such rubbish for ignoring the tie on the doorknob, and I'm so sorry for what happened with the piece of shit that is Louis."

"I should have done something about it. I'm so sorry." I say and look away from Harry.

"No. Don't say that. I beat his ass for it so he won't be coming near you anytime soon." Harry looks at me and smiles.

I then look back at Harry while we walk.

As I'm looking at him, I begin to take in his appearance. He is tall, taller than Niall. He is very lean with long, skinny legs that are shown through his skin-tight black skinny jeans. His jeans with a hole in the right knee are covering the tops of a high-quality pair dark, black suede boots. He is also wearing a loose-fitting black t-shirt with the sleeves slightly folded towards him, looking to be the same one he wore at his restaurant, minus the food stains and apron attached. I look up to his head and he has what looks to be a dark, green scarf wrapped around his his light brown hair. He is also wearing brown aviator glasses that are the same color as his hair. I then notice that he has tattoos scattered throughout his huge and muscular arms. I first notice the large ship on his left bicep, the tattoo is crafted seamlessly and has-"

"What are you staring at Emily?" Harry interrupts me and I look up to a face of wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"...uh...your tattoos..." I say while quickly looking to the ground. It seems that me being distracted by someone's looks has embarrassed me countless times in the past few days.

"What do you think?" Harry smiles while twisting his wrists back and forth and bending his elbows while looking up and down his inked arms.

"I like the ship a lot. What does it mean?"

Harry then places his left hand on his right shoulder and slightly lift his elbow from his chest and stares at the ship on his left bicep.

"Well, I guess for me," he begins, "since a ship is always sailing away, I see it as the spaces between us, keep getting deeper, it's harder to reach you, even though I try. So even though the ship has sailed away, I still have it on my arm so that it can stay with me forever. It's more of a remembrance tattoo than just another tattoo. Does that make sense?"

"...Yes," I respond.

I think of his parents and all the dreadful pain that he and his family have gone through within the last few years.

I stare at him as I wonder how Niall and him stay happy and optimistic during times of such deep struggle.

"Are you okay Emily?" he glares at me.

"Yeah."

"Great." he says while giving me a small smile from the side of his mouth.

"Anyways," I say to change the subject, "Harry...tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know Emily?"

"Anything I guess."

"Well, I go to school here at U of C and I own a restaurant downtown, that you've been to."

"Yes! Your restaurant is amazing! How could you own such a place?"

"Hard work and connections I guess."

"But who runs the place while you're at school?"

"A close friend of mine."

"Interesting. Also, how does Niall run the Marketing Department at Smith if he has school?" I say.

"Who knows," he shrugs, "but hopefully this job doesn't fail like his last one."

My mind races back to Stephanie telling me about how Niall's guitar lessons business failed miserably.

"Don't you work there too?" Harry continues.

"Yeah but on school days I don't start until three."

"Makes sense."

"Yeah, but can you tell you tell me anything else about yourself?" I say and I immediately regret being extremely curious.

"Like what Emily?" he says while tightly holding the straps of his backpack.

I quickly rue the words that are next to come out of my mouth.

"Anything, like, what's your past, your history?"

I can then hear Harry grinding his teeth inside his mouth as he squints his eyes and glares forward refraining from looking at me.

"Don't act like you don't know Emily. The whole town knows."

"I...I know...it's just-"

"You want to know if all the rumors are true."

"What rumors?"

"Never mind Emily," he frowns.

"Harry, I'm sorry." I plead.

"I don't want to talk about it okay?" he says as his eyes shake and lips tremble, "You know it happened only two years ago right? Two years. Everyone just forgot about it, they just moved on to the next big story. But for some of us, for me, it still hurts."

"Harry...I..."

"I just don't want to talk about it. Can you please change the subject?"

"I...um...uh...Harry...um...what's your favorite movie?" I say and attempt to smile at him but he won't look at me.

"Love Actually," he says maintaining a stern countenance.

"I love that movie." I say as I look at him and smile but he is still glaring forward and squeezing forcefully with his hands on the straps of his backpack.

"Cool."

Our conversation fades as we reach the mathematics building. It is a large, glass building with a sleek, grey support system that gives the structure a modern feel.

Harry and I walk through the building until we reach our designated classroom. Harry opens the door and I step into a room filled with a sea of faces. The desk in the classroom is empty due to the lack of a teacher in the room.

The sound of chatter and mundane conversation pulsates throughout the classroom until it becomes silent when the students see Harry and I enter the room.

The room is silent until-

"Well, well, well," a voice begins, "if it isn't Little Miss Harold Styles himself."

I look over at Harry because I cannot see the face connected with the mysterious voice and my mind can't figure out if I've heard this voice before or not.

Harry's eyes grow wide and his mouth drops open then he speaks.

"Oh fuck."

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you all so much for supporting me throughout my first story! It means so much to me that you're voting and commenting throughout the fic. Almost everyday, I go back through and read the comments because they make me so happy and most of them are hilarious! Thank you again. I love you all so much. Chapter Thirteen will be posted within the next week. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
525K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC