š“š‘›š‘”š‘’š‘™š‘–š‘š‘Žā€¢ š¶š‘œš‘Ÿš‘š‘ ļæ½...

By -pumpkinss-

š¼š‘› š‘¤ā„Žš‘–š‘ā„Ž; š‚šØš«š©š¬šž š¦šžšžš­š¬ š€š§š šžš„š¢šœšš š¢š§ šš ššš¦šØš§š  š®š¬ š š«šØš®š© š°š”šØ š¤š§šžš° ... More

000
001
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸø
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸ¹
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸŗ
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸ»
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸ¼
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸ½
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸ¾
šŸ¶šŸ¶šŸæ
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ¶
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ·
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸø
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ¹
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸŗ
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ»
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ¼
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ¾
šŸ¶šŸ·šŸæ
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ¶
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ·
šŸ¶šŸøšŸø
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ¹
šŸ¶šŸøšŸŗ
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ»
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ¼
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ½
šŸ¶šŸøšŸ¾
šŸ¶šŸøšŸæ
šŸ¶šŸ¹šŸ¶
šŸ¶šŸ¹šŸ·
šŸ¶šŸ¹šŸø

šŸ¶šŸ·šŸ½

29.5K 842 623
By -pumpkinss-

A/N: just a warning used the word Rape in this chapter just a warning in case it triggers some people nothing major they take about a rape whistle, hope you enjoy 🖤

🥀Angel- BLM  @Angelixa
                          4am walks 🥀🖤

462,765RT      876,766likes

💭Grammy. @killergrams
                      Aww our baby found someone 🥺
676RT      4,876likes

🥀Angelicafanpage @Angelsbabes
She's growing so fast!

223RT    776likes

Cupquake✨✔︎ @ihascupquake
                       Stay happy girly 💕💕
                 123RT         300likes

🥀Angel- BLM @Angelixa
Love youuuuu🖤🖤
765RT 1,765RT

Cake 🧁 @Sweetlikesuegar
The simps have to go to their grave 💀
65RT 300likes

Puppydog 🐶. @puppysplayhouse
Is that Corpse?
77RT 655likes

Loey✨𓆏✔︎ @loeybug
*Gasp* ANGELICA!
345RT 1, 776likes
|
🥀Angel-BLM @Angelixa
He's just a friend baby I promise 🥺
67,77RT 477,876likes

Basic🤩 @basicbitxh
Doesn't corpse wear rings?
7Rt 36likes

|
Samantha😃 @SamanthaJane
Yes but in a live stream he took them off because he was scared that it'll show his reflection. Maybe that's why. 🤷‍♀️

Frankie🐸 @Frankthefrog
If it's corpse I'm going to be pissed 😠
6Rt 17likes

Rae @Valkyrae
Ignore the hate baby! Stay happy ❤️
1,776RT 4,875likes
|
🥀Angel - BLM @Angelixa
I love you 🖤🖤
2,754RT 6,654likes

👯TwinzAngel @Angelstwinfan

*Angel liked this post*
677RT 2,876likes

Opel♎️ @OctoberLibra
If it is Corpse! She got him out the house let's think about that! 🥺
533RT 8,876likes

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 19th 2020

THIRD PERSON

Jumping up from her bed Angelica ran downstairs immediately going to her wine cabinet letting out an 'ugh' sound.

She looked in other cabinets not realizing how bare her cabinets were she decided to make a trip to the store.

      Quickly slipping on some shirt and taking her keys off the hook by the door she ran out to her car driving to the normal store.

          Once arriving she grabbed all the things she thinks he could eat, also grabbing her favorite win that she hopes he would like.

After she finished grabbing everything she quickly drove back to her house and began cleaning and setting things up.

"Is this too much?" Angelica asked herself looking at the bowls of snacks sitting on her kitchen island.

       She grabbed her phone calling her mom because her validation is the only one that matters at this time right now.

         "Hey mommy, I'm having a boy over and I need to know if this is too much." Angel rambled quickly showing her mom.

      "Ooh what a boy!" Her mom gasped, Angel rolled her eyes.

       "Yes, momma! Now I need to know if I'm going crazy overboard." She asked.

       "Right, right I'm sorry. It looks great to me honey. You must like him if you're doing all of this?" Her mom asked Angel shrugged placing her phone on her vase and flipping the camera so it was facing her.

         "I don't like him- I just don't want his visit to be...bad." She shrugged biting her fingernails.

       "Right...." her mom chuckled.

       "I gotta go shower, love you bye" Angel smiled.

       Finishing the call with her mom Angel ran upstairs to her bathroom. Starting the shower she ripped her clothes off and jumping inside.

       "You are not gonna be awkward okay! You going to be a normal person because he's a friend." She pointed at herself in the mirror after her shower.

        Running to her room nearly tripped because of the wetness on her feet. She put on one of her bikinis and some shorts and a random shirt over it.

       Checking the time getting more anxious by the minute as the time for closer and closer.  She stared out at her pool noticing a bunch of leaves inside the water. She let out an annoying whine stomping to her kitchen.

           She sat at her kitchen island staring at the glasses of wine that sat next to each other. Reaching for one she brought it to her lips taking a small sip.

       Time passed and all she did was stare at the clock, he was only thirty minutes late that's nothing right?

       She decided to wait a little longer and they little longer turned a lot longer. The time was now ten PM and there was no sign of Corpse.

       Letting out a sigh she downed the glass of wine and the one that held Corpse's turning on some music.

      She hummed to the song pouring more wine into her glass, ignoring the fact that's she got stood up and getting wine drunk.

       Suddenly a loud knock came from the front door, she rolled her eyes dropping her hands by her side. "Danny go away!" she called referring to her creepy neighbor.

          After a moment of silence the knock happened again, Angel let out a groan stumbling to the door unlocking the three locks, and swinging it open.

       "Danny I told you no pictures at my-hey."

     Suddenly the glass of wine slipped from her hands and the glass scattered red wine splashing everywhere.

       "Oh, shit" Corpse laughed.

      "I'm so sorry." She gasped stepping back to the kitchen grabbing a roll of paper towels.

       Corpse slowly stepped into the house over the spilled wine and glass, bending down and cleaning up the mess Angel carefully scooped up the glass

         "Do you have a broom?" He asked.

       "Oh yeah, it's in the pantry closet" she pointed, Corpse walked over grabbing the broom and sweeping the glass away from the sorta drunk girl.

       Once they cleared that up and Angel threw everything away. Turning to Corpse and he stood taller than her on the other side of the kitchen island.

       Angel let out a small snort before they both started to burst out laughing. "Well, that's one way to meet someone." She laughed pressing her hand on her forehead.

             "Well the normal way is boring, I would rather want the glass to break at my feet." Corpse responded, Angelica, chuckled nodding in agreement.

       "God I'm sorry, I'm tipsy would you like anything to drink. I mean we have wine, water." She sighed placing her hand on her hips.

        "That's my fault I'm late, sorry. But I'll take some wine." He said, Angel, clapped her hand once together grabbing the wine bottle.

         She walked over to her cabinet grabbing a wine glass setting it I front of Corpse. "Alright, tell me when." She poked him in the shoulder softly.

        "Sorry that's weird" she moved her hand opening the lid to the wine bottle pouring some in the glass.

       Corpse gave her a thumbs up and she stopped screwing the lid back on the bottle and putting it on the counter.

       "So do I call you Corpse? Or is there something else you want me to call you?" She asked leaning on the counter resting her head in her hands.

        "Mmh you can call me Corpse I don't go by my real name it's weird to me." He replied taking a sip of his drink. "But if we ever go in public, call me like a random name so I won't get recognized."

"Got it ill call you bunny." She snapped her fingers over her head and danced to the other side of the island.

"Bunny?" He laughed following her, she nodded.

"That was my old cat's name, you remind me of him. Black curly hair light eyes. O-M-G! Your bunny reincarnated." She gasped grabbing his shoulder softly.

"But I was alive when he was-"

"Shh let me have my moment." She placed her finger on his lip pulling him into a hug, Corpse let out an 'uhh' sound.

"Sorry, I get touchy when I'm drunk" Angel stumbled back.

"How much did you drink? Before I got here." He asked, she looked over at the empty wine bottle that sat by the trash. "A whole bottle!"

"Oh sorry, I thought I got stood up." She chuckled, Corpse smiled downing the rest of his wine, and grabbed the bottle chugging a lot of it.

Angel gave him a confused look he walked over to her and they looked each other in the eyes and Corpse wrapped his arms around the girl's waist.

"What's this for?" Angelica laughed hugging her arms around his shoulders.

"I told you I'm tired of being afraid"

An hour into the night Corpse and Angle spent time talking getting to know each other a little bit more.

"So my pool is- dirty a lot of leaves fell in it and I have no motivation to clean it," Angel explained, Corpse nodded. "We could swim tomorrow."

"Okay, so what are we going to do in the meantime?" Corpse asked.

"Oh my god do you wanna see my room!" She gasped, Corpse clears his throat raising an eyebrow at her. "Not like that, I wanted to show you what my bed looked like."

She grabbed his hand heading upstairs, Corpse looked around running his other hand across the stair railing.

"This is a huge house." He comments.

"I know, it gets lonely," Angel replied slipping her hand out of his, she grabbed the door handle to her room opening it slowly.

Corpse's eyes widen as he stepped inside and Angel followed behind him. "Dude this is probably the most detailed room I've ever seen." He said.

"Yeah, I kinda went overboard." Angel chuckled.

Angel laid back on the bed throwing her arm above her head, Corpse ran his fingers softly along the ropes that held up her bed.

"Come one." She patted the bed next to her, Corpse looked at the spot for a while before moving his gaze to Angel.

"It's not gonna fall." She laughed, Corpse slowly sat down and hesitantly laid back. "See there you go"

"You have a mirror above your bed!" He said in shock as his reflection stared back at him "ew" he shook his head and sat up.

"What?" Angel asked setting up.

"I saw myself" he laughed, Angel gave him a look before standing up.

"We should go on a fun walk." She said going to her closet grabbing a crewneck slipping her shirt off.
"Woah" corpse gasped covering his eyes, Angel laughed "It's a swim top calm down buddy" She replied putting on the crewneck.

"Are you sure you wanna go on a walk? I mean I didn't really have a good experience earlier this year." He said giving a nervous chuckle.

"Oh shit I'm sorry. We don't have to." Angel said sympathetically.

"Actually no FUCK! That let's go on a damn walk!" He jumped up from the bed, Angel jumped from the surprising outburst.

He grabbed her hand and started towards the stairs. "Wait." Angel laughed reaching for something.

"What's that?" He asked grabbing it.

"It's a pocket knife, pepper spray, r*pe whistle, and flashlight." She explained, he nodded slowly "oh and my keys."

He looked at her worried. "I'm a woman in America Bunny. I have to stay safe." She smiled and they walked downstairs.

They walked out of her house and she locked it, starting down the empty road. Angel held her hands out to the side doing a spin.

          Corpse watched as the wind blew her hair in her face, he smiled when she stumbled a little and her face turned into panic.

        He grabbed her hand before she would fall, she let out a squeal squeezing his hand tightly. Corpse pulled her to his chest wrapping his other hand on her waist.

       "You okay?" He chuckled.

      She hummed making eye contact not realizing how close they were together, Angel slowly backed away lacing their fingers together.

"The nights just starting, Bunny"

A/N: hope you enjoy this chapter 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 151 19
The story is mature, not because of sexual content, but because of highly intense and mature content that can be very triggering. corpse was a facele...
180K 2.4K 28
after coming back from the hospital for 2 week check in your best friend sykkuno invites you to play with him and his friends you agree coughing you...
146K 3.8K 35
į¬ šŸŒø š– µ EASILY š“„¹ 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
876K 19.5K 36
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š”šž š¦šžšžš­š¬ šš š š®š² šš®š«š¢š§š  šš š ššš¦šž ššš§š š­š”š¢š§š š¬ š šžš­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š”ššš§š.šŸ¦‡ -ā€¼ļøš—‹š–ŗš—‡š—„š—‚š—‡š—€š—Œ; #1 agora...