Potter? || Draco Malfoy x Rea...

By Seselina

» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. « More

WELCOME
» 1 «
» 2 «
» 3 «
» 4 «
» 5 «
» 6 «
» 7 «
» 8 «
» 9 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «
» 20 «
» 21 «
» 22 «
» 23 «
» 24 «
» Year 4 «
» 25 «
» 26 «
» 27 «
» 28 «
» 29 «
» 30 «
» 31 «
» 32 «
» 33 «
» 34 «
» 35 «
» 36 «
» 37 «
» 38 «
» 39 «
» 40 «
» 41 «
» 42 «
» 43 «
» 44 «
» 45 «
» 46 «
» 47 «
» 48 «
» 49 «
» Year 5 «
» 50 «
» 51 «
» 52 «
» 53 «
» 54 «
» 55 «
» 56 «
» 57 «
» 59 «
» 60 «
» 61 «
» 62 «
» 63 «
» 64 «
» 65 «
» 66 «
» 67 «
» 68 «
» 69 «
» 70 «
» 71 «
» 72 «
» 73 «
» 74 «
» 75 «
» Year 6 «
» 76 «
» 77 «
» 78 «
» 79 «
» 80 «
» 81 «
» 82 «
» 83 «
» 84 «
» 85 «
» 86 «
» 87 «
» 88 «
» 89 «
» 90 «
» 91 «
» 92 «
» 93 «
» 94 «
» 95 «
» 96 «
» 97 «
» 98 «
» 99 «
» 100 «
» 101 «
» 102 «
» Year 7 «
» 103 «
» 104 «
» 105 «
» 106 «
» 107 «
» 108 «
» 109 «
» 110 «
» 111 «
» 112 «
» 113 «
» 114 «
» 115 «
» 116 «
» 117 «
» 118 «
» 119 «
» 120 «
» 121 «
» 122 «
» 123 «
» 124 «
» 125 «
» 126 «
» 127 «
» 128 «
» 129 «
» 130 «
» 131 «
» 132 «
» 133 «
» 134 «
» 135 «
» 136 «
» 137 «
» 138 «
» 139 «
» 140 «
» 141 «
» 142 «
» 143 «
» 144 «
» 145 «
» 146 «
» 147 «
» 148 «
» 149 «
» 150 «
» 151 «
» 152 «
» 153 «
» 154 «
» 155 «
» 156 «
» Epilogue «
» Thank you & Physical Potter Copies «
» Potter? Adaptation - Lessons in Faking «

» 58 «

263K 8.3K 6.8K
By Seselina

Lucky for me, Draco didn't get very far. In fact, he was just outside the building, leaning against the cobblestone wall.

"What in Merlin's beard was that all about?" I asked as soon as I saw him, and his head shot in my direction.

"What? You didn't like it?" He asked with a smirk, his head tilted to the side a little. I just rolled my eyes, waiting for him to actually explain. "It's two birds with one stone," He shrugged nonchalantly. "Your brother was there, and I know how much he hates that you like me-"

I furrowed my brows, and the amused smile on his lips made him interrupt his sentence.

"I don't like you," I said with a straight face and a small laugh escaped his lips.

"Sure, whatever." His eyebrows were raised slightly, but instead of arguing about it, he just continued the sentence he interrupted. "And I just couldn't stand those Weasley's laugh anymore." A proud grin formed on his face when he glanced at the door to the Three Broomsticks.

Once I realised what was actually going on, a wide smirk grew on my face. "Aw, Draco Malfoy is jealous," I lulled in a sweet voice, ruffling through his hair with a laugh. "And jealous of Fred and George, of all people. That's cute." He furrowed his brows, wanting to protest but I cut him off before he got the chance to. "And I even remember you saying you weren't gonna be the one catching feelings. How did that work out, then?"

"I didn't!" He snapped, his eyes narrowed as he noticed my smirk only grew wider. "And I'm not."

"Sure, whatever," I laughed, mimicking what he said moments ago. "So, what about your dad? You don't think anyone in there is gonna say anything?"

His previously relaxed posture tensed up as soon as I mentioned his father, and he quickly diverted his eyes off of me and onto one of the many houses surrounding us.

"Don't worry about my father, please," He laughed coldly. "I'll figure it out if I have to."

"Let's hope you don't have to, then?" I put on a smile before tugging at his sweater to get his attention again. It seemed as if it snapped him out of his thoughts, and once he saw the smile on my lips, he mirrored it. A little fainter, but it was still there.

"Hm. Yeah," He mumbled before his eyes fell on the door leading back into the Pub. "Should we?" He nodded in the same direction, and my eyes followed his gaze there.

The smile on his face had faded by now, and he seemed to be in his head more than actually here. The familiar smirk wasn't plastered across his face; neither was a scowl or a glare. Not even his brows were furrowed.

If this wasn't Draco Malfoy we were talking about, I would say he seemed sad or at least upset.

And then, it just blurted out. I didn't know whether it was a good idea, but it felt right.

"Sit with us," I suggested, and the words left my mouth before I really thought about them.

I was almost relieved to see his brows furrowed, covering up the apparent sadness in his facial expression. "Huh?"

"You heard me; sit with us," I repeated, my voice sounding more convinced of the idea now. He just looked at me, not quite sure what to say. "I know you and Wren aren't exactly friends. But trust me, she would do anything for Luna; even if that means spending some time with you. "

"Only because I cannot take another second of Parkinson's nonsense."

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

"Stop, no way!" Wren laughed hysterically. "I knew Crabbe and Goyle aren't the brightest of them all, but that's the cherry on top." She was still laughing, looking at Draco with wide eyes while he went on about them more.

An amused smile on his lips, and a laugh escaping them every now and then.

Luna and I weren't really participating in their conversation, so we both observed, secretly surprised how well they got along after the first half an hour had passed.

That was filled with mumbled insults, glares directed at me, and scowls on everyone's face, excluding Lunas.

"Who would've thought," I whispered, Luna's eyes diverting off of them and onto me as the words left my mouth. She smiled at me, rolling her eyes playfully as she looked back at them.

"It was only a matter of time, don't you think?" She said, her voice so soft she didn't have to whisper.

"I guess so," I shrugged, my eyes wandering around the room.

There weren't many students left; the twins were gone by the time Draco and I got back in. Harry, Hermione and Ron left about an hour ago, and so did most of the other students.

One of the only people left were Blaise and Parkinson, sitting at a table right in front of us, and therefore having a perfect view of Draco and me, while Luna and Wren had their backs turned towards them.

I raised my eyebrows when I caught them staring at me again, ignoring Parkinson, because she didn't do anything else but, and giving Blaise a confused look.

When he noticed my attention on him, his brows furrowed almost automatically before diverting his eyes off of me and saying something to the girl sitting next to him.

"What's wrong with Blaise?" I asked the blonde next to me, nudging his shoulder, but not taking my eyes off of the pair at the other table.

"Huh?"

"Blaise. Did he have a bad day?" I gestured in their direction, and Draco's eyes followed mine, inspecting the two for a moment.

"Not that I'm aware of," He shrugs, attention still on them. He shakes his head slightly, brows furrowed once Blaise looks back at us, but nothing more happens. "I'll talk to him on the way back."

I sighed, turning my attention back to my own table. "Speaking of," I began, and Luna's and Wren's eyes landed on me. "Should we head home? It's pretty late already."

Draco was the first to get up. He cleared his throat before excusing himself and heading over to his friends.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I was an asshole at first!" Wren exclaimed as soon as he was out of hearing distance. She put on her coat, a sigh escaping her lips. "But just because I had an acceptable time now, doesn't mean I'll forget how much of a horrible person he's been up to this point." Her eyebrows were raised as she looked at her girlfriend and me in anticipation.

"Whatever, Wren," I said, pushing her towards the door with a laugh.

A/N: I'm going live on my Instagram seselinamae tomorrow at 7 pm GMT+1, 10 am PST, 1 pm ET, !! Hoping to see as many of you there as possible so we can chat about new chapters, where this story is heading and loads more! x

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.4K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
592K 20.4K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] • • • "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦�...
10.3M 316K 63
❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake date one another. [draco malfoy...
782 37 28
Harry and his twin sister Y/n Lilly Potter have found out they're magic. Y/n and Harry are separated for the first time in eleven years. As they gro...