Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37💣💣
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 21

32.3K 1.8K 374
By PreciousBun225

🙃🙂😉😏😏😏😏😏...

Jungkook is wide awake and full of energy now. He slept like a baby on taehyung's lap. They are going back to their apartment it's close to 8 pm. And he can see his husband is exhausted from the work. Taehyung really loves his work as he did it so passionately. Maybe that's why his company is so successful.

"Let's go to granny first. We have to collect our little brats." Taehyung said, his voice comes out a little bit hoarse due to exhaustion.

"Okay and then I'll make you a good dinner. You did so well today." Jungkook said clapping his hand lovingly.

Taehyung smiled fondly and said," You too baby."

"But I didn't do much. I just slept in your arms."

"And? You sleep after finishing your project, Bun. I saw your paintings after you fall asleep, they are amazing" Taehyung compliment his work and jungkook blushed hiding his soft ears with his paws.

Taehyung parked his car in the parking lot and open the door to bring his baby out but not before wrapping him in his coat. It's the starting of the winter season and the breeze is quite chilly outside.

Both get into the elevator and press the 1st-floor button. Taehyung hugged jungkook from behind and put his chin on his shoulder. The door opened and both walked to the door, Taehyung is still clinging on his back.

He pressed the password from behind jungkook and both stepped into the apartment. They just reached in the middle before Taehyung turned jungkook forcefully and hugged him tightly to drag him behind a corner.

It's happened so fast, jungkook's heart starts beating wildly. He is about to ask but Taehyung wraps his hand on jungkook's mouth and shakes his head not to say anything.

Taehyung is staring behind jungkook with sharp eyes and then he looks toward the wide-open door of the apartment. He nodded to himself before looking at jungkook.

"We have to run from here as silently as possible" he whispered.

Jungkook's eyes went wide in fear," w-why? What h-happened?" He whispered back after removing taehyung's hand.

Taehyung noticed the fear in jungkook's eyes and want to smack his own head before whispering," it's nothing serious baby. It's just granny is having a kitty party with her girlfriends. In the living room, they are just behind you."

Horror washed in jungkook's entire body when he concluded the meaning behind Taehyung's words. He immediately turns toward the door to make a run but Taehyung again stops him.

"We have to do it silently baby, please. If we both didn't want to be caught by them. And didn't want our cheeks to be squeezed to death. Then we have to do this with a perfect plan." Taehyung whispered in his lowest voice.

"No!!! Hyungie! We have to leave this place. It's hurt so bad when they squeezed my cheeks on our wedding day." Jungkook whined silently.

"I know baby. Mine too. How about we tiptoed to the door and then make a run to the elevator." Taehyung suggested constantly peeking behind the younger.

"Yes, we can do this. But what about the bunnies and tannie?"

Taehyung saw those three are purring happily in laps of the guests. "Don't worry about them. They are having their time of life."

Both held their breaths as they tiptoed to the door and close the door behind them before running to the elevator. But they didn't notice the man hiding behind the sofa recording this whole scene while stuffing his mouth with sweets.

"I felt like my whole energy is drained out." Taehyung groaned before entering the apartment.

"Go upstairs and freshen up hyungie. I'll bring dinner to our room." Koo said and nudges Taehyung to the upstairs.

Jungkook went to the kitchen and prepare some vegetable soup and fried rice.

He took out the dinner in the bowls and grab the tray to keep it nicely and went to his room.

Taehyung is still in the shower so he grabbed his towel and robe and bolted toward the other bathroom.

When he walked into the room wearing his red robe he finds Taehyung laying in the middle of the bed checking out his phone.

"Did you eat dinner?" He asked.

Taehyung lifts his gaze from his phone and immediately sit up on the bed, "No, I'm waiting for you baby. Come let's eat together" and taped the space between his legs.

Jungkook took the tray and place it in his lap as he sat between taehyung's legs. Taehyung hugged him again and demanded, "feed me"

Jungkook giggled and starts feeding his husband. Soon both finished their dinner and kept the tray aside.

"I have a surprise for you. Wait here" Taehyung murmured in his neck before walking to the closet.

Taehyung came back with a box in his hand and some herbal oil?

He placed the box in jungkook's lap and told him to open it. Jungkook opened the box and gasped seeing a new waist chain and new belly piercing in it.

"They are so pretty. So beautiful. Are you gonna dress me in these? " jungkook asked with excited twinkling doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at his excited baby," Yes Bun, Now lay down for me"

Jungkook pushed the box in Taehyung's hands and lay down. Taehyung sat beside him and opened the knot of his robe and slide it off his shoulders.

And...

Jungkook is naked beneath his robe. It's nothing new for Taehyung like he has seen his baby in his naked form countless times. But it's just quite hard for him to focus on his job yet he caresses jungkook's waist to get it done quickly.

He put the waist chain around his waist easily. But he has to be gentle with the other one. He applies the oil on the piercing area thoroughly before sliding the jewel in the pierced hole. Jungkook hissed lightly at the painful sensation.

"You looks beautiful... My precious babybun" Taehyung said and kissed his belly button.

Jungkook blushed and plopped on his elbow to touch his new pretty jewellery... He felt so pretty.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung said as he drops his own robe on the floor.

Jungkook blushed red same as his robe's colour and said, "I-i loved it hyungie... Thank you"

Taehyung hovered over jungkook before dropping his whole weight on him and nuzzled in his chest.

Jungkook purred in pure bliss feeling the heavy and safe blanket over him. He covered themselves with the soft duvet and thread his fingers in between taehyung's locks.

"Sleep hyungie," Koo said and kissed on his hairs.

But before he could fell asleep, he felt a soft sucking sensation on his right nipple. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung sucking on his nipple. He is not using his teeth just sucking on it.

"Y-you should sleep hyung-iee" Koo said as his breathe start coming out heavily.

"One round baby, you look too sexy to ignore," he said and start pinching his another nipple with his hand.

He poured some oil on his fingers and used it as lube. He pushed two fingers in jungkook's hole and start prepping him.

Jungkook moaned as the long fingers stretch him open. He wanted it too, want to feel Taehyung's thick cock deep inside him.

Taehyung spread jungkook's legs and start stroking his own cock using some extra lube. He lined up his cock and pushed in jungkook's prepped hole.

Jungkook moaned again... He can never get used to the giant cock of his husband. Every time Taehyung penetrates his hole... It always felt deeper than the previous.

Taehyung start fucking him, his thrusts are slow and deep, it makes Koo wanna cry cause he is used to the roughness of his husband but he loved every bit of it.

He can feel Taehyung's veiny cock sliding in and out of him, striking his prostate perfectly, made him want to scream loudly.

Taehyung sucked on jungkook's tongue and start fucking him with hard and fast thrusts. He stroke jungkook's dick and flicks it with his thumb. Jungkook can't even say something as he came because Taehyung is still sucking on his tongue.

With a groan, Taehyung came in his hole filling him up to the brim. He hugged his baby and pull him into another kiss.

He tried to pull out but jungkook stopped him by clenching his hole hardly around his cock. Taehyung licked into his mouth one last time before groaned in his neck.

Jungkook comes down from his high and placed a kiss on taehyung's cheek.

"Good night hubby," He said shyly and closed his eyes bask in his husband's safe embrace.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Bun&Bells got 8k+ views... Imma just 💃💃💃💃💃... Thank you my beautiful readers.. It means a lot to me😍😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
45K 3.6K 60
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
63.4K 1.5K 72
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...
65.6K 2.6K 15
This book is the continuation of My Jaan. 6 years later. Jeon Jungkook the one who loved his wife to the bottom of heart, now hardly talks with her...