The Bride of Gojo Satoru

By MixyX21

Ena Kita is the last member of the Kita Clan, who were the gift of God during the prime era of sorcery. Becau... More

๐ŸŒธCharacter Profile๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡EXTRA CHAPTERโ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
~Easter Special~
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Fluff Chapter
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Author's Note

Chapter 8

26K 944 345
By MixyX21

"Ena..." a familiar voice echoed in my head.

"Mmm..." I groaned, slowly awakening from my sleep. My heavy eyes peeled apart, and I saw a fuzzy white hair in my view. My golden eyes haven't adjusted to the bright light in the room until a few seconds later. "...Satoru?" I mumbled, seeing his face crystal clear. Right behind him, it looked like I was back home. What happened to me?

Gojo's face was pale and sickened. His blue eyes drowned in sorrow as his brows knitted. "Ena, how do you feel?" He sat right next to me, holding mine hand in his.

I paused for a moment, trying to physically feel any pain by rotating my head. I felt perfectly fine as if nothing hurt me. "I'm okay. What about your students?" The only reason why I'm alive was because Sukuna didn't kill me. His crazy ass still wanted me to be his regardless of my constant rejection. "Are they alive? Is Yuji alive?" If I recalled, Sukuna said he's going to let the boy live... but I didn't see that happen because I lost consciousness.

He brought his lips to my hand and kissed it. Why does Gojo look so sad? I'm alive after all. "They're all alive. Technically, Yuji's 'dead' for now because he died without his heart, but Sukuna later revived him."

It's great news to hear that Yuji was alive, but seeing Gojo's gloomy face made me think about him. There's no spark in his face; he's just brooding. "Baby? What's wrong? Why are you sad? Your students and I are alive." Sitting up, I cupped his face. My hands molded to his chiseled jaw. His face was poreless like glass. He's able to maintain such good skin in our mid-twenties.

"I..." Gojo's voice cracked out of nowhere, which caused me to be very concerned. It's rare for him to get in touch with his emotions. "I know you weren't dying, but seeing you lay right next to Yuji made me think 'what if Sukuna took you away from me?' I can't bear the thoughts of you gone." Pushing his silky hair back, I pecked a long kiss on his forehead and pulled him to my chest, so he could hear my heart beat for him.

Sukuna was gonna do that, but I can't tell him when he's at his low point. "No other man is going to take me. You will always be my first and last lover. I will keep on telling you this because I love you, Satoru Gojo... And if you want, we can secretly get married since we've been postponing it for a long time actually." I gave him another kiss on his head. Having our lives targeted by others wasn't easy to go about in our daily lives. I always feared to exchange vows and see him dead the next day later, but I know Gojo's been wanting to do this.

"Yes, let's do that when we have the time to. I don't want to rush anything since this year isn't going so great..." Gojo bitterly said, breaking free from my hold so he could spoon me in bed.

"Babe, ever since Nao came out, nothing has been 'normal'. We live our lives on the line because one: you're the most powerful sorcerer alive and two: I am also, and three: people try to use me to get you, which is reeeeally annoying because I hate being in that position!" Over ten years of being with Gojo, I've been kidnapped at least five times within the span of ten. It's like I'm holding a sign that tells others to kidnap me against my will. Then I switched the conversation back to Sukuna because he needed to know this. "That bastard Sukuna used his domain on me and threatened to kill Yuji in order to tell me his love story of Nozomi..."

After explaining why I ended up at the kids' location, Gojo flipped me over to face him.

Pang!

"Ow!" I slightly winced in pain, quickly rubbing my forehead. "Why'd you flick me?" I did nothing wrong but went there from the goodness in my heart. Shouldn't he be at least five percent at ease because I went out of my way to check up on his students? This man....

"Because," his blue eyes narrowed, indicating that he was mad at me. "You could've died! You know you suck at fighting. No matter how skilled your techniques are, if you can't fight then it's not gonna end well." This time his fingers pinched the tip of my nose, allowing me to breathe from my nose instead of my mouth.

"Why're you so mean to me?—oh I do that to you..." Over the years, Gojo used to be a reckless fighter as he got himself injured a lot and did stupid things. I used to wait until his missions were over and scold him because he's not using his brain to survive. He's too overly confident that he'll survive the next day. "But hey! This is my first time doing this! Be nice or else I'm kicking you off the bed!" I lightly threatened, rolling a foot away from him, letting Gojo face my back instead.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I know you had good intentions to save my students." I heard his body shuffle across the bed and spooned me again. His right arm dropped across my chest, pulling me close to his hard rock chest. "It's not like I have a problem with you being alone with Yuji, I just prefer not to because Sukuna might pop out any time. We don't know how far he'll take his intention, and now that Yuji is living with us for the time being, Sukuna might freely pop out."

"Wait what?" Yuji's living with us? Since when? I don't think a lot has happened since I blacked out.

"Yeah..." Gojo whistled away, forgetting to inform me of the biggest news. "I'm going to train Yuji to be a powerful sorcerer because the kid has potential. I'm pulling so many strings to keep him alive.... Those damn higher ups just want to keep killing Yuji like he's a kid who has a full life ahead of him! Makes me mad...." He grumbled in exasperation. Becoming a teacher was the only way for Gojo to change the jujutsu world through educating young shamans. The jujutsu world was very strict in traditions which was now taking effect to modernize thinking.

"Yes, I know Satoru. I've literally been in that position before!" For hundreds of years, my clan's stubbornness to uplift the psychological damage was still there. Repeating history was their technique to keep our bloodline going. "Have you forgotten that the first eighteen years of my life I've been sheltered? I know you know because you poked fun of me," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because you're so cute! Your dumbfounded face was amusing!" Gojo laughed, recalling the good old days when we were younger. Time flew by so fast. I can't believe I made a life with an idiot like him.

Then a thought struck my mind. "Hey, Nao told me that you were trying to convince him about wanting another sibling." Gojo's eyes widened and he choked in his spit. "I'm not having another child. One kid is enough—"

"But babe! Don't you think it'll be cute to have a little girl running in the house?" He mimicked a baby's voice as if he inhaled helium, and he gave me the puppy eyes. I wasn't sure if using a baby voice and the puppy eyes was going to convince me to think otherwise because my answer hasn't changed.

"No, Satoru. I think one child is enough for you to handle. I can write down a whole list of why one child is good." I lifted my pointer finger up to start off my first point. "Ahaaa..." I looked at him with a funny face. "You left Nao at the store, and you didn't know about it until you got back home."

"HEY! That only happened once! I thought he was following me behind. Nao said he's a big boy and didn't want to hold my hands." Gojo really did listen to Naozumi's words and didn't keep an eye on him.

"Let me flick your forehead for what I'm about to list!" I got on my knees to flick his head, but Gojo grabbed both of my wrists to prevent me from hurting him. "Let me flick you! You did it to me first, so I'm returning the favor!"

"No because I know you're about to put some cursed energy into that flick! I know you too well!"

We bickered back and forth about his weird and concerning parenting style.

Later that night, Gojo prepared dinner like always because he's the housewife. I still suck at cooking so I did the cleaning. "Babe, where's your parents?" I called from the living room, watching Yuji and Naozumi play building blocks together.

Gojo popped out his head from the kitchen. "They're visiting an old friend of theirs, so they won't be eating dinner with us."

"Okay!"

I kept an eye out for Sukuna because that bastard loves to pop out of nowhere with me. I hoped he wouldn't say anything to my son.

"Nao, I'm going to talk to your mom for a bit then I'll come back!" Naozumi nodded at Yuji, continued playing his toys like usual. Seeing Naozumi play alone made me wonder if I should have another child. Naozumi said he likes being the only child but was that a lie? He called himself a daddy's boy too... Should I have another one? It'll take a miracle for it to happen again.

Yuji sat right next to me on the couch. "I'm glad that you're alive." I warmly smiled, patting his upper back.

A strained expression lingered on his face. "Y-yeah. I am too... But I'm sorry what Sukuna did to you." He gripped the hem of his white shirt, feeling glum about an action he couldn't take over. It's not his fault that Sukuna appears when he wants to. Sukuna has no self control when it comes to me.

"Don't dwell on it too much, Yuji! I doubt it's not easy to control him when I'm around. That bastard has so much to say to me." I rolled my eyes in vexation. "Besides me, I was more worried about you. He took out your heart! At least he stuck by his promise to keep you alive." I can't imagine Sukuna wanting to keep Yuji alive if I hadn't interfered. Would he have taken over his body despite losing a heart? A walking corpse without a beating heart; a demon like him can totally live.

"I don't remember what happened, but the next thing I knew I was alive!"

Then our conversation stayed talking about Sukuna.

"Don't you think it's weird that he listens to your conversations? He's literally the second voice in your head." I would've gone mad and probably ended my life short because that's the only way to stop it. I give props to Yuji who has the ability to suppress Sukuna and to be sane.

"Yeah just a bit. Usually he sits back and does nothing, which I'm glad because he's not a hassle... For now."

I laughed at his statement. "Oh boy. Let's hope it stays like that!"

"The chef Gojo Satoru has finished dinner!" Gojo came out and brought many dishes to the table. We walked our way to sit around the delicious aroma. "This is..." Chef Gojo told us what he cooked with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Wow daddy, this is going to taste delicious like always!" Naozumi knew how to wrap Chef Gojo around his little finger. If Naozumi praises Gojo's cooking, he will get dessert after dinner. My son's smart; he probably got that from his dad.

Gojo's face brightened, indulging from our son's compliment. He flicked his hair back and smacked his lips. "Nao, Yuji, you'll be getting a big piece of cake later. Babe, you're getting a smaller piece because you're not kissing the chef."

"Wooooow! Right in front of our guest?" I'm not surprised he called me out. He has no shame at all. "You're so petty!" Two can play this game. I had a comeback for him. "Then I hope you like sleeping in a small bed because you're sleeping with Nao tonight. " Gojo's boastful expression quickly faded, and he regretted his decision.

"Sorry daddy, you're too big for my bed. You're going to have to sleep on the ground or couch. You can't win against mommy." Naozumi frankly said with no sugar coat because kids don't do that.

A wide grin pulled my cheeks high. "Wow, Nao's a mama's boy." I loved his attitude.

Gojo's face flattened from any emotion. "Nao, you really don't want to sleep with daddy?" He pleaded, dropping to Naozumi's side as he sat in a chair.

Naozumi kept a devilish smile on his lips while his eyes shined poised. "If you sleep on my bed, I'm going to sleep with mommy!"

Yuji, on the other hand, was watching this spicy showdown. "Is this normal?" He whispered to me, feeling uncertain about this unfolding event.

"Yeah, it's normal here and there. We are great at shooting fire with fire... At the end, we still love each other."

Gojo bit his lips, realizing he couldn't win this now-turned ultimatum and then replied, "Okay, let me backtrack. You'll get a medium sized cake, babe...which means—"

I didn't want to drag this on any longer, so I gladly accepted his new condition. "You can sleep with me." Food doesn't taste good when it's reheated.

In bed, I asked the dire question Gojo longed for. "Do you think Naozumi wants another sibling?" My mind kept flashing back to Naozumi playing by himself from the day he was able to pick up toys to now.

Immediately, Gojo rose up from bed and stared at me in surprise. His brows pulled up as his eyes were bulging out from the luminous moonlight. "What made you change your mind? Usually you say no."

I kept my eyes straight at the ceiling. "I'm just reflecting. I just never noticed how lonely it is for Naozumi to play by himself. He doesn't really ask us to play with him. He's just so independent for his age, but he told me that he likes being the only child." A small twinge of sadness spread through my chest. Maybe he'll be happy with another sibling? He can't play with Megumi for a while since nobody can't know that Yuji is alive, and Megumi has his own life to worry about.

"We can start now since you've recovered!" Gojo's animalistic side straddled me, pinning my hands above my head. "We'll do it all day, everyday until I see a positive test!"

He has no limit... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.1K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
30.9K 937 11
Gojo Satoru x Reader - You're a freelance sorcerer whose specialty is interrogation and confessions. After the Tokyo and Kyoto Exchange Event, your s...
22.5K 306 7
(DISCONTINUED) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/ABUSE, SUBSTANCE USE COVER ART CR: @som on twt...
185K 8K 57
โ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰...โž โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’...