Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 34.

29.1K 711 176
By dontworryboutit123

I was in a meeting at the house where most of our members lived at to go over drug shipments and just to checkup on everything when the twins called during reports.

"Quiet"I said and everyone stopped their talking and movement as I answered the phone.

"Hello "I said answering the phone greeting her .
"Yeah umm we have a problem"Alex said from her end sounding stressed and agitated .

"What the fuck do you mean we have a problem"I asked sitting up slightly after hearing her tone.

"So we got into the safe but it seems like your little buddy joe here has been stealing more money than you thought."She said sighing and I could hear paper rustling in the back ground.

"WHAT"I yelled out startling everyone in the room at my sudden change in tone.
"what's going on "Alessio whispered lowly as I waved my hand towards him.

"Yeah there's a little over 1 million in the safe ."Alex told me and i immediately hung up an stood up pushing the chair behind me.

"Alessio,Anthonie,Seb,luca let's go"I said collecting my phone and gun from my desk.

"Everyone else get back to work"I said beforee walking out the room with the boys following behind me.A round of "yes boss "was heard as everyone left the room.

"What the fuck is going on"Alessio asked as we walked out of the housed into the house.
"The twins got into the safe and found over 1 million dollars."I said as I slammed the door and Carlos drove off after we all entered it.

"What the fuck do you mean 1 million dollars."Anthonie asked.''Most importantly how did his illiterate ass manage to sneak that much money under our nose's "He continued scoffing in outrage.

"I don't know but it's not going to be a pretty outcome for him."I said calling up Abigail.

"What's up handsome "Abigail said and as soon as her soothing voice came onto my end I was instantly calmed down, like two percent but I was still calmed.

"I need you at the house in an hour"i said letting lose a long breath.

"Are you ok you seem stressed "she asked picking up on my mood.
One thing I loved about her was that she was able to read me like an open book.

"Joe stole over 1 million dollars from us so now we have to get rid of him.You up to do the job."I asked already knowing her answer.Abigail was one of the best at torturing like Alessa and Alex,they always came up with unique ways to torture people.

"Of course i am"she said with a hint of mischief in her voice
"Alright see you at the house , love you "I said smiling a little hearing her little chuckle.

"I love you too"she said happily before hanging up the phone.

"Is that a blush I see"Sebastian said poking my cheek like a child.'Ahhh it issss"He teased still going . "Shut the fuck up"I said smirking as I locked my phone .

A few minutes later we pulled up to the club and walked past security and into the building.It was about two in the afternoon so the bar was only open to the public.I scanned the room and found Joe and the boys in the VIP area and we walked over towards them.

"Let's go"I said pulling my shades off and walking up the stairs .

"A-Antonio what are you doing h-here"he asked surprised as he backed into his chair as if he could hide in it."Just came to check up on the place"i said nonchalantly looking around the bar.
"You doing ok Joe "Luca asked ."You look like you just saw a ghost."He said clapping him on the back.

"I-I'm good,How about you guys"He asked starting to sweat fucking bullets .

"We're good,let's head to the office si "I said grabbing his shoulder and walking towards the staircase.We rounded the corner and saw three men knocked out on the floor from what the twins did .

Atta Girls.

"Mr.De'Luca I have no idea what happened "he said nervously looking at the dropped bodies on the floor.

"Relax Joe it's okay"I mused to him by giving him a little shoulder squeeze of reassurance.We walked into the room and the twins were sitting on top of the desk.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"he yelled at the sight of them sitting their.
"Now is that anyway to talk to your boss's "Alessa said getting off of the desk.
"B-boss's"he asked like the stuttering fool he was.

"Joe these are our twin sisters Alexandria and Alessandra"Alessio said making the fools face drop."Fucking shit"he mumbled as his hands to shake tremendously.

"Oh you've heard of us,Good"Alex said as she picked up a gold dagger and twirled it between her fingers.

"Joe can you explain how over 1 million dollars was found in your safe"She asked pointing towards it."I have no idea what you're talking about"He said lying through his teeth.

"Are you lying Joe"She asked as stood up and walked him into a seat.

"Joe one thing our family hates more than a thief is a fucking liar."I said walking to the table and seeing a shitload of bands on the desk."And from the looks of it you're both."I said sitting in his seat staring into his eyes seeing the fear swimming in them.

"I can explain An-"He started to say before getting cut off.

"Ah ah ah Joe you've been in the game far too long now  so you know exactly what's going to happen."Anthonie said from his spot leaning against the doorway.

"Please don't "He started to beg as he finally let the realization of what was going to happen sink in.''Don't you love it when they beg''Alex asked her twin from the seat.

"It's  like music to my ears"Alessa responded as Sebastian walked behind Joe and knocked him out with a cloth dipped in chloroform.
"Great let's go home"I said as Sebastian and Luca cleaned out his safe taking back my fucking cash.

An hour later

We watched as as Gianni taunted Joe to consciousness like he always does .

"Wakey wakey joe"he said slapping him in the face lightly and Joe started moving and opening his eyes.''Hey buddy"Gianni said before giving him a nice clean right hook."Now that you're awake we can have some fun"He laughed manically.

Sometimes I worry about him.

"Can you tell us why the fuck you thought it would be smart to steal 1 million dollars from us "I asked crouching down in front of him.
No answer.

"Come on Joe the quicker you talk the quicker you can leave."I mused baiting him into giving me the answer I wanted.

"Promise to let me go"He asked looking up at us with a nasty oozing black eye."Scouts Honor"The twins said crossing their fingers behind their backs.

"Ok,well I owed some money to a smaller gang and I didn't think you'd notice a little money missing from the club ."He explained hurriedly.

Thieving ass dumb muthafucker .

"Now Joe"Abigal said walking in from the shadows."How many times have we told you about this drug problem of yours."She said picking up a sharp knife and examining it .

Joe tried to get free of restraints after he saw Abigail walk in inn all her glory

.Abigail has always hated joe for his nasty attitude towards women, she even knocked him out one night after he groped one of her friends in the bar .I knew she was up for the job the moment he pulled this shit.

"Why so quiet "She said pouting as she noticed that he was as quiet as a church mouse now.
"First we give you a warning after you steal their drugs, then you grope my friend like the sick fuck you are, and now you're stealing money Joey.Tsk tsk tsk."She said walking up to him leaning down to his level.

"Now i don't know what they promised you, but just to let you know you're not making it out of here alive tonight."She said smirking as she poked him with the knife.

"YOU YOU PROMISED ME"he screamed as she backed away from him with s happy little smirk.
"No no they promised you not me ."She said turning her back on him.
"FUCK YOU.YOU SPOILED TWO DOLLAR WHORE."he yelled spitting up blood in her direction.

Red.

All I saw was red as I picked up a knife and slashed it across his face."Shut the fuck up before I kill you myself"I said through barred teeth as I snarled in his face.

"It's ok Toni"She said pulling me back before pecking my lips ."I'll handle him"

'Would be nice to me ''she said facing him''I could easily make this quick and easy or long ands painful, your choice''she said shrugging her shoulders if she just gave him dinner options.

Abigail spent hours in the basement killing him, I guess he decided to take the painful way out.She tortured him in ways unimaginable and the screams were proof of his pain and agony.Before going into Cosmetology she studied anatomy and as she tortured people she used ways that she knew would cause the most pain to the human body.

"What ever happened to Issak's fucked up friends"Alex asked as we sat in the family room getting work done."They're limbs are somewhere floating in the hudson river."I said as all of us smiled at the memory of cutting their bodies into pieces.

"Holy shit this is like an actual crime family."Alex said as she paused her typing and looked at us all."Duuhhh"Gianni said stuffing his mouth with twix .

"Stop eating so much shit"Alessio said ."Dinner is in ten minutes."he claimed snatching the rest of Gianni's twix and eating it himself.

Yes Alessa... Y'all are an actual crime family. Get with the program ma'am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.8K 34
๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...
44.3K 1.1K 46
ROSES AND RAVENS BOOK 0.5 Her life has never been easy, constantly being lied to she had to grow up early. Never could she have thought that the peop...
58.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancรฉ ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...