broken as i • a kylo ren story

By hydrangearen

••••• completed but iffy ••••• "he continued to hold onto you for dear life, and you let him. he needed this... More

part one
i (i)
ii (ii)
iii (iii)
iv (iv)
v (v)
vi (vi)
vii (vii)
viii (viii)
ix (ix)
x (x)
xi (xi)
xii (xii)
xiii (xiii)
xiv (xiv)
xv (xv)
xvi (xvi)
xvii (xvii)
xviii (xviii)
xix (xix)
part two
i (xx)
ii (xxi)
iii (xxii)
iv (xxiii)
v (xxiv)
vi (xxv)
vii (xxvi)
viii (xxvii)
ix (xxviii)
x (xxix)
xi (xxx)
xii (xxxi)
xiii (xxxii)
xiv (xxxiii)
xv (xxxiv)
xvi (xxxv)
xvii (xxxvi)
xviii (xxxvii)
xix (xxxviii)
part three
i (xxxix)
ii (xl)
iii (xli)
iv (xlii)
v (xliii)
vi (xliv)
vii (xlv)
viii (xlvi)
ix (xlvii)
x (xlviii)
xi (xlix)
xii (l)
xiii (li)
xiv (lii)
xv (liii)
xvii (lv)
xviii (lvi)
xix (lvii)
epilogue
thank you

xvi (liv)

173 9 16
By hydrangearen

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

you laid on your bed for what felt like 2 minutes, but in reality it was closer to 2 hours.

your head was racing with thoughts of all kind, and you couldn't seem to focus on a single one. your motivation to get up was nonexistent, and in the moment you felt as if you wanted to just...give up.

a sudden knock on the door brought you out of the crashing ocean you called your mind, but it didnt matter since you were soon to drown in it anyways.

you shifted your arms a bit because they were starting to get tingly, and you heard yet another bang on the door. you didnt feel like yelling out to whoever the hell was on the other side to go away, so you decided to just ignore it again- praying they would just go away.

but, when you heard yet a 3rd fucking knock, you lost your shit. "what the fuck does this son of a motherfucking bitch want? it better be goddamning good, they are being way to shitting persistent right now." you ranted to yourself as you walked over to the door.

you used the force to open it, and low and behold kylos bitchass was standing right in front of you.

you couldnt seem to hide your facial expressions from him, and evidently you didnt care if he even saw them either. of course that part of you that loved and cared for him was still there, but he deserved to see how disgusted you were of him. you didnt speak a word to him though because well...very obvious reasons.

when you didnt respond to the door the first 2 times, kylos patience wore very thin. he was very close to just busting in, but he knew better. if he did that, the miniature plan he had in mind probably wouldnt work out and that wasnt what he wanted at all.

but when you did answer the door, kylos heart dropped just a little. he saw the way you were eyeing him, but he also knew that deep down you were hurt by his words and actions- and he couldnt be mad at you for it.

he too was hurt by yours as well, but it was clear that you were more affected. the 2 of you maintained strong eye contact for what felt like an entire lightyear, and in that time span kylo saw something in your eyes change.

that look of hatred and bitterness disappeared right before him, for a reason he didn't know. what he did know was that you knew. and boy was he right.

as you stared in kylos eyes, you noticed that there was something that you've never seen in them before. or, at least not the amount there was now. but that thing... when you saw it, it felt like it had always been there.

it felt like the light had always been there.

when you realized what happened, when you realized kylo had been snatched out from the darkness, you felt a wave of serenity wash over.

in fact, it was more than just serenity. it was this overwhelming feeling that everything was finally in place, and what needed to be done? was done. that nasty expression was stripped from your face, and guilt began to silently take its place. you continued to gaze at his newfound eyes- well, new in a sense that you felt as if you were peering into fresh ones.

ones that never slaughtered, ones that never tortured, ones that never hated, ones that never harmed. you studied them carefully as he gawked back at yours as well, oblivious to the way he so subtly changed.

you found yourself getting closer and closer to him, and soon enough your faces were inches away from touching. the both of you hadnt been close in this aspect since... a while to say the least.

you could almost feel his warm breath on your cheek, causing your own to hitch. the eye contact hadnt been lost the entire time, and you both saw the desire in eachother amplify.

       •SMUT WARNING SMUT WARNING•

within seconds, kylos lips were pressed against yours, and his body was as well. you heard something lightly land on the floor that kylo must have thrown, but you were too occupied with kissing the darn hot man to figure out what it was.

kylo picked you up with his hands on your ass and tongue inside your mouth, kissing you with such passion you thought you couldn't handle it. the heat inbetween your legs was screaming, but you tried ignoring it the best you could.

you quickly found your back colliding with a nearby wall and your hands pinned above your head. you felt kylos lips beginning to go lower and lower, sucking on the skin of your neck and shoulder. when going back up to your lips, he left a trail of kisses that made a small moan escape from you.

right as he let go of your hands, you immediately began to take off the tank top that you were wearing. you pulled away from him for a second so you could pull the piece of clothing over your head and toss it to the ground, and as you did you heard a small chuckle come from him.

without thinking, you reached down and grabbed his dick- which was obviously hard, and since kylo didn't expect it at all he sucked in a small breath. "yeah, thats what i thought." you said to him as you smirked and looked into his eyes.

a similar expression appeared on his own face, and in a matter of seconds your body was flung over his shoulder and legs left dangling. kylo harshly spanked you a few times, leaving red marks and also whimpers to form.

he dropped you onto the bed and began stripping himself of his own clothing. his toned body obviously made an appearance, and stars did you forget what a sight it was.

you were snapped from your gaze when you suddenly felt kylo taking your pants and underwear off roughly, leaving you both completely naked. as he began lowering himself onto you, you slid out from under him- leaving his face to be stuffed in the bed.

kylo immediately flipped himself over so that his back was touching the bed, and right as he did you sat onto his ripped abs. your eyes met with his confused one, and before he could say something, you grabbed his biceps and spoke up with your face only a finger length away from his own.

"you know, what you said earlier was a piece of fucking shit. and quite frankly? i didnt like it very much." he didnt have any time to reply, for you crashed your lips into his the moment you finished talking. you slid your tongue into his mouth, and moaned against the kisses. your hands found their way into his thick hair, and kylos found theirs on your hips.

his buff arms snaked around your waist and pulled you even closer to him. you left one final kiss on his cheek before you hopped off of him and made your way onto your knees. you didnt waste any time, and you shoved his member into your mouth.

you heard a groan come from kylo, and you worked even harder. your tongue spinned around the tip and your lungs pleaded for air. when you finally allowed yourself some, you wrapped your hand around his shaft and pumped your arm at a fast pace.

"y/n, always trying to please me hm?" he teased as his eyes stayed focused right on you.

you put his dick back into your mouth, boosting the speed by 10. when you knew he was close to his peak, you once again moved your hand up and down his length.

the warm substance made its way into your mouth, and you swallowed and licked your lips. without hesitation. kylo let you do whatever you wanted to because he knew he was going to get his turn one way or another. you moved back on the bed and looked kylo right in the eye. you slid your throbbing cunt right down onto his manhood and rode him with quite the aggression. your tits bounced wildly, and you grabbed onto the sheets of your bed with sweaty hands.

your panting began to grow louder and louder, and god did you pray the walls were as thick as you hoped. your eyes began to shut, and you swear you saw fireworks in them.

"you look so fucking hot right now princess" you heard kylo say. you nodded in agreement, and you felt your climax approaching at a rapid speed.

"oh shit, oh shit, oh shit- im gonna cum! cum with me!" you screamed out on accident. you felt him latch onto your hips right as you released out onto him, and you heard him moan as he did the same. you fell right next to him and took a few to catch your breath, and suddenly he was right on top of you.

"and i think that you should see that i also didnt enjoy what you said either...dont you think sweetheart?" kylo asked as he harshly flicked one of your breasts.

you took in a deep breath and without warning you felt his thumb begin rubbing your clit fast. your back immediately arched, and your noisy moans filled the room. suddenly, 3 of his fingers slide into your sex, and a loud gasp left your mouth. you thought that you had literally been stretched, but it didnt seem to be something that was on your mind for long.
the euphoria in the room was very apparent, and you felt as if you were in some sort of paradise.

"you like that worthless bitch? i bet you fucking do." kylo growled as he fastened his pace.

"yes, oh fucking yes" you said as your legs moderately began to shake. your eyes rolled back right as you were about to orgasm, but you abruptly felt kylos other hand grab your chin violently.

"you dont get to cum until i say you can. and also? eyes on me darling." he said as he rubbed your clit even more.

"o-okay." you stuttered as you tried to contain yourself. you didnt know how long you were going to hold out for, but you knew it wasnt going to be very long. your eyes stayed on kylo the entire time, and he started to gently bite at your earlobe. you sucked on the inside of your cheek and gulped a little. at this point, your legs were close to giving out, and you couldnt seem to handle it.

"i really really need to cum, please." you begged as you stared into his eyes. you saw him dip down again and get real close to your ear again.

"then cum for me, sparkling diamond." he whispered as he tugged on your hair slightly.

within the second, you came all around his fingers and twitched a small bit. you immediately fell back onto the bed and took in a small breath. as you did this, you saw kylo suck his fingers clean.

"you taste good princess." he said as he began kissing you once more. kylo tugged and bit on your bottom lip a few times, making you become even wetter than before.

his member quickly entered your cunt, and his hips thrusted at such a pace you couldnt keep up. you gripped onto the sheets once more, and couldn't seem to stop yourself from moaning.

"my fucking god, you're so amazing!" you shouted out as his rhythm increased inhumanly faster. the stars in your vision reappeared, but the intoxicating eye contact stayed.

"you're so goddamn tight y/n." kylo moaned out. "all of you belongs to me, and only me. forever and forever, till the end of the galaxy. do you understand?"

"yes..i do." you managed to get out. internally, you felt as if you couldnt be more complete. hearing those words couldn't have brought you anything less than something you longed for- love.

you moved your hands so that they were holding onto his arms, and tried to maintain that eye contact. you saw him slip right out of you and begin to jack off. the thick liquid landed on your entire upper body, including some parts of your hips.

you looked down and took 2 fingers, wiping his cum off your body and swallowing it. "hm...looks like you taste good too." you said as he snickered for a second.

he started to go lower and lower until his mouth was right at your entrance. without thinking twice, his tongue went up and down your slit- causing you to jolt.

"stay still, slut." he said as he looked up from where he was at. his mouth continued working at quite a speed, and you honestly found it a bit difficult to keep yourself contained.

he began sucking on your clit, which immediately brought you to your climax. you latched on his dark locks and felt your eyes rolling back. kylo stopped what he was doing which caused you to look back down at him.

"eyes on me, remember?" he reminded you as he went back to what he was doing. you kept your eyes on him as he worked his mouth once again, and you felt your losing control.

"can i please cum?" you pleaded as he kept rubbing your clit.

"go on." he simply said before you cursed out as the warmth spilled out. you laid back down on the bed as kylo did the same. you leaned over and gave his lips a long, substantial kiss and his cheek a short one. the 2 of you stayed like that for almost 30 minutes, absorbing each other's presence.

you were the first one to break the comfortable silence, rolling onto your stomach so that you could look at him easier. you rested your chin on your arms, and pushed your hair back.

"i missed you." you said to him, and you meant it.

you missed seeing his face, you missed cracking jokes and hanging out with him. you missed looking at his luxurious hair and muscular build. you just...missed him.

"i missed you too." kylo replied as he turned to face you. the 2 of you stared into each others eyes, and a thousand words were said as you did.

a smile grew on both of your faces, and in each of your hearts it felt like it was glowing. you tried to stand up and go hop into the shower, but right as you did you felt your legs begin to give out.

before you hit the ground, kylo swooped you up and headed for your bathroom.

"i thought you would learn from last time, but i guess not." he laughed as you punched his chest softly.

"i could have saved myself from falling, you know" you squinted your eyes at him sarcastic- but also not- lly.

"yeah, okay sure." he rolled his eyes as he turned on the shower to the hottest setting.

he picked you up once more and placed you onto the tile. the water came rushing down on you, soaking your hair and entire body. you stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before you decided to actually clean yourself.

"help me up, fucker." you reached your arms out for him to grab, but instead he slapped them down.

"i-" before you could even start, he decided it would be okay to interrupt you.

"how about no." he said as he looked down at you with a playful smile.

"help me up now...please." you groaned as he easily assisted you back to your feet. you began washing your hair and body, kylo observing you the entire time. "do something will ya?" you tossed him a bottle of shampoo and he started cleaning himself up as well.

when you both were done in the bathroom, you wrapped yourselfs into some towels and headed out. you walked into your closet and looked around for something kylo could wear. you obviously had some trouble with this, but you grabbed the biggest pair of shirt and pants you could find and tossed them outside. then, you changed into some fresh ones yourself and fixed your hair or whatnot.

"sorry those are the only things that might fit y- holy shit! i mean, ill go find you something else...maybe." when you walked out, kylo had already tried the things on and gosh they didnt fit whatsoever. it looked like they were cutting off his circulation since they were so tight, and it was a funny thing to see.

"you better shut your mouth up right now!" kylo yelled out to you which earned him the loudest laugh yet. you literally couldnt find him anything, so you eventually just gave up.

"it's fine y/n, ill just wear my boxers." he huffed as you offered to run back into his quarters and grab him something.

the both of you collapsed back onto your bed, and went into the covers. you stuffed yourself into kylos chest, and you felt his arms wrap around your figure tightly. the warmth that was being shared was immaculate, and the biggest grin was on your face.

neither of you were actually tired, so you just laid there in eachothers arms. your breathing was in sync, and it almost felt as if your heartbeat was too.

then, a do-able but crazy idea popped into kylos head. crazy, but also logical at the same time idea. it was one that was already shared, but when it was said the first time, it wasnt really serious like how it is now.

kylo couldnt stop himself from thinking about it, so he took in a deep breath and said, "y/n?"

"yes?"

"lets- lets leave."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

authors note

okay but um cliffhangerrrr. i really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and trust me- i know i said i would update at least once a week, but that's evidently not happening. with all honesty, i write whenever i can and that clearly isnt much. please be patient- even though you all have been nothing but it, and new chapters will be posted soon. i love you all to a galaxy far far away, and vote/ comment if you can!! stay safe and ill see you all later ;)

-i.t

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 233 13
Kylo Ren x Reader// "You have no love for anyone. Not even yourself." You are a pilot for the Resistance. But now it's your chance to call the shots...
41.8K 835 22
COMPLETED 10K?!?! And for a story where I forgot to change his name from Kylo to Ben?!? You all are amazing and have shown me such mercy! Lol! Thank...
4.4K 71 17
SEASON ONE COMPLETED!! "What are you? Her guardian angel?" "I will be whatever I need to be to keep her safe" A Kylo Ren fan fiction. reader x Kylo...
170K 4.2K 32
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚...