Everybody wants you

By mrsjvo

Imagines, series, one shots. Just Johnny pretty much This was a dare but then ppl started reading More

Everybody wants you introduction
Fake a date β˜†
Awkward
Fake a date pt. 2 β˜†
Mine
Time (fake a date pt.3) β˜†
Time pt. 4
Time pt 5
Time pt. 6
Time pt 7
Star
Time pt 8
Time pt.9
Not an update lmao
Time pt. 11
Update coming soon
WHAT
Deep Down (imagine)
Deep down pt.2
Time pt.12
I hate everything
Time series*Important*
Requests!!
Dance with me
Dont do this
Christmas Crush
Psychopath
Bra- blurb
HES LEGAL
Prettyboy birthday
*important* Time series note
*Important
Welcome to Uni
Welcome to Uni pt.2
Love
Mask
*Important
Im back
Mutual
Deja vu
Im alive..kinda?
Important so read it goofy
Oblivious
Not an update
4 u 🀍
QUICK NOTE NOT THAT IMPORTANT
4 u🀍 (part.2)
READ IT FAM OR NO UPDATES
Hi
Time pt. 13
Time pt.14

Time pt 10

1.2K 22 19
By mrsjvo

Author note: your last name is Scott
Y/n POV
Thursday December 17th 7:00 am

Johnny just pulled up to my house and I'm grabbing my bag and heading out the door. I open the door of his car as I get in. "Hey Bub" "hi princess". I buckle my seatbelt as he starts driving to Starbucks since it's part of our usual routine.
(J= Johnny Y= you- y/n)
"I thought lolo was coming with us today?" I tapped my thumb against the dashboard. "nah Hayden actually drove her today"  he smirked.
"ooOooh has she told the rest of the group yet?" I laughed. "nah we're the only ones that know besides our families." I nodded "oh okay"
"love why haven't you mentioned your birthday? It's literally tomorrow and you're always excited for your birthday!" He questions.
"love?"
I smirk.
"yeah I've been picking out pet names for you, I think love is my new thing" he laughs. "I like it" I turned my head to the window.
"I can tell, you're blushing"
He laughed as I gave him a playful punch to the arm.
"okay okay stop making this about me, what are we doing for your birthday!" He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.
"i don't know I wasn't really planning on doing anything plus my birthday tends to get lost in the holidays so it's really not a big deal. I appreciate you remembering though honestly."

He pulled into the Starbucks drive through.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks can I get your order?"
J: "uh can I get a grande caramel macchiato and.."
He turned to me and whispered
J: "what do you want princess?"
Y: "I'll just get the same but a venti"
J: "and a venti caramel macchiato"
"Okay your total will be $11.98 can I get a name for the order?"
J: "y/shipname"
He looked at you and winked leaving your face to turn bright red

Eventually you pulled up to the window and grabbed your orders heading over to school. Once you got there you walked to the front of the school where your group always meets up.
(J= Johnny, Y= y/n, C= Carson, L= Lauren, K= Kenzie, A= Annie)

L: "oooh guys look the lovebirds are here" she chuckled.
J: "oh shut up Lauren don't you have to go make out with-"

I cupped my hand over his mouth muffling his words while glaring at him before he could say anything to out Lauren and Hayden's relationship to the group.

K: "did he say make out? Make out with who? Lauren do you like someone?!"
Y: "UH NO WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS DONT YOU HAVE TO GO.. MAKE OUR SECRET SANTA LIST YA THATS WHAT HE WAS SAYING!"
A: "OOH we're doing secret Santa?!"

I slowly took my hand off of Johnny's mouth before whacking his arm which made him groan like a child.

L: "yeah Annie you were there last year and the year before and the year before and the year before-"
H: "I'm still confused are they dating or not"

He pointed his finger towards me and Johnny.
Johnny poorly mimicked the sound of the bell changing the periods.
Y: "was that the bell?! Welp looks like there no time to answer that question what a shame! Love walk me to class?"

He quickly nodded and grabbed my hand walking me towards class. Once I got to class Johnny left towards his and after a few minutes of talking to Annie who happens to be in my class the announcements started.

{over the pa}
"Goooooood morning northhigh today's announcements are pretty short but important. Today being served in the cafeteria is lunch lady Barbara's meatloaf"

"More like mystery meat" Annie said causing laughs across the class.

"And basketball practice is being held in the gym after school. And now a special announcement going out to our one and only Y/n Scott, it has been brought to our attention that her dad has gotten into an accident and is now unfortunately in a coma. Our hearts go out to her."

Everyone's eyes were on me. I tried my best to stop from crying as my eyes were now welling with tears. It was like I was drowning in a pool of pity. "Y/n I'm so sorry-". My teacher started. "May I be excused" I managed to choke out. She nodded and I quickly got up and ran out of the classroom and into the girls washroom. I didn't want anyone to see me like this and I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Everyone thinks I'm fine and I'm totally fine I just don't wanna get into it.

I lock myself in a stall trying to stop the tears from flowing but I can't. I hear footsteps and a knock on the stall

A: "y/n? It's me Annie are you okay?"
Y: *sniffle* "yeah I- I'm fine it's fine I'll be back in class soon"
A: "Mrs Jackson said you could leave early if you want or talk about it at guidance, she'll page the office for you"
Y: "I'm fine I'll just be back in a few minutes"
I hear another set of footsteps, these ones sounding heavier and more familiar.
J: "is she in here?"
A: "uh yeah she's in this stall, here I'll give you guys some space"
J: "y/n? Love are you alright?" He leaned against the stall door.

I open the stall door and walk over to the sink fixing my makeup. At this point I'm sobbing because my tears and uncontrollable.

Y: "I- I'm fine Johnny everything's fine" I wiped my face with my sleeves.

He didn't say anything. He just hugged me. And I silently cried into his arms. "It's okay baby I know it's hard but you need to stop telling yourself you're fine, you're not fine and that's okay. It's okay not to be okay." He said very faintly, it almost being a whisper before kissing my forehead.
After a minute of him holding me we parted and he wiped my leftover tears with his thumb. "Let's go home okay?" He said before giving the tip of my nose a peck.
Ugh I love this boy so much

We headed out of the washroom as he held my hand. I went to the washroom and had a quick talk with her where she dismissed me and Johnny for the rest of the day paging the office. We got into Johnnys car.

"What song do you wanna listen to love?" He asks placing his hand on my thigh, placing small circles on the bare skin showing from my ripped jeans.
"Adelaide" I whisper with a smirk. He laughs and turns the song on while we sing along.

"Bubba" I whisper. "Hm?" "Whos Adelaide?" I ask. He chuckles and turns his focus back to the road ignoring my question. I didn't wanna bother him so I turn my direction to his hand playing with the rings on his fingers.

A couple minutes pass I notice we're no where near my house. "Love where are you taking me?" I ask semi concerned. "I was saving this for tomorrow since it's your birthday and everything but I thought why not just take you now." He says before pulling into a small festive shopping center. "I know how much you love Christmas so we're doing every single Christmas activity you could ever think of. Starting with *sigh* shopping." I grin toothy smile before giving him a soft grateful kiss.

We stepped out of the car heading into the shopping center and shopping for about three hours. Johnnys arms were full of shopping bags and boxes meanwhile I was only carrying about four bags. We placed them into his trunk and sat inside.

"John you really didn't have to get me all this. But it was super sweet so thank you." I played with the rings on his fingers while my head rested on his shoulder. "oh I'm not done, it's only 10 am" he chuckled. "there's more?!" I asked shocked. "well we can't do everything we have to leave some stuff for your actual birthday. But yes there's more"

We put on our seatbelt and I start playing positions on the speakers.

"BOY IM TRYNNA MEET YOUR MOMMA
ON A SUNDAY
THEN MAKE LUH LOVE
ON A MONDAY
Oh yeahhhh"

I continued to scream the lyrics Johnny joining occasionally.

Eventually we arrived at Johnny's house and walked into the kitchen to start his list of activities.

1. C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶m̶a̶s̶ s̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶
2. B̶a̶k̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶s̶
3.snowball fight
4. Hot chocolate bombs
5. Christmas movies

We baked cookies which was pretty fun and they actually turned out really good.

"Johnny I don't think we're dressed warm enough for a snowball fight" I laughed as we made our way outside the screen door into his backyard. "Don't be a wuss Bub we'll be fine" he said as he lowered himself to the ground picking up a handful of snow
"Oh my gosh literally get away from me" I started backing up until I saw Johnny lifting his arm up and whipping a snowball towards me causing me to whip my body in the other direction.

"JOHNNY!" he chuckled at me before being him with a snowball to the arm. "Oh you're so gonna pay for that".

He chased me around as we continued throwing the balls of snow at eachother. After about half an hour our hands were freezing and his cheeks were a pretty shade of pink. "Should we head inside? You're starting to look like Rudolph" I laughed while he gave me a fake glare. "Haha very funny, but before we go inside.." he walked towards me, our faces being only a centimetre apart before pointing his finger up.

In the direction of his finger was mistletoe. I laughed before giving him a quick kiss. "Oh come on you can do a lot better than that. I know because I've experienced it." He smirked before pulling me in for a longer kiss. My arms draped around his neck and one of his hands on my cheek, the other on the small of my back. Our lips were freezing cold yet the kiss was still filled with warmth.

Once I pulled away I started laughing and he raised his eyebrow questioningly at me. "Is this... is this considered...a frost bite" I got out between fits of laughter.
He rolled his eyes at me playfully while pulling away. "Your jokes are awful." He chuckled while I was hugging my stomach nearly laying on the ground struggling to catch air in between my laughs.

After a few minutes of throwing more jokes in and laughing so hard we were shedding tears, we headed inside to move on to number 4 on the list. Hot chocolate bombs. After about tens minutes our hot chocolate was completed but we only took about four sips before deciding it was simply too sweet for our liking.

"Okay what's next on your little list" I asked with my arms around his shoulders and feet balancing on his while he spun us in little circles around the kitchen. "Christmas movie but we pretty much do that every night so I was thinking we could do something a little more special." He said while looking down at our feet. "What do you have in mind Bub?" I stroked some of his hair out of his face and behind his ear. "Wellll my fans are all aware that we're super close but we kind of forgot to go official." I gasped widely. "Johnny why didn't you say anything of course we can go official" I poke at his cheek. "Well I was thinking I could like do it on your birthday tomorrow as part of my appreciation post."

"Bubbaaa that so cutee" I said in a baby voice while pinching at his cheeks. "I try" he said while flipping imaginary hair off of his shoulders.
"So no Christmas movie?" I pout. "No Christmas movie. Instead we're gonna do Christmas karaoke." My eyes go wide and he throws his head back with a light laugh. "Go grab your mic."

I run to the den and he sets up the karaoke. We sang Christmas songs for hours before deciding to order some Chinese food and calling it a night. He drove me home after a couple more hours around 10:30 pm .

"Thanks for today love it was super fun I can't wait for tomorrow." I gave him a quick kiss and started heading out of the car. He got up as well and got all my shopping bags out of the trunk as we walked to my front door.

I took the bags inside and gave him one last hug before I was about to close the door. "Oh! I almost forgot I got you something." He said as he reached into his back pocket. "John I told you I received more than enough today you really shouldn't have."

"I'm not leaving until you take this. Please for me." He pouted with pleading eyes. I sighed and took the ring box from him which was wrapped in a bow. "Don't open it until midnight, yeah?" I nodded and gave him one last peck. "Okay goodnight I love youuu" he screeched resulting in a laugh from me. "I love you too goodnight." I closed the door and headed up to my room.

After changing into my pyjamas I laid in my bed opening my laptop so I could watch a movie until midnight.
Midnight rolled around when I heard my phone buzz.

                          Johnjohn 🙄❤️
Happy 18th birthday princess. I love you more than you could ever know and I hope you like your gift 🥳
Appreciation post in the morning ❤️✨

I smiled at the message before pulling on the ribbon and opening the box to see a gorgeous ring, engraved on the back of the stone was the day we started dating in Roman numerals.

(The ring if you like it idk I thought it was pretty)

I replied to his message.

Johnjohnnnnn
Ugh I love you too I guess 🙄
But seriously this is so pretty thank you I'm never taking it off 😔❤️

I slipped the ring onto my finger and went to bed. This was a day I never wanted to forget, I just wonder what he has in store for my birthday...

Author notes:
ENFJJWSJJW SORRY IVE HAD SM WRITERS BLOCK AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR THE BIRTHDAY
ALSO ILL BE TAKING REQUESTS AND TAGGING YOUU
Sorry if this chapter was short like I said writers block
Also there might be some grammar errors I didn't rlly proof read this ☠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.4K 103
Jaspar One-shots (Joe Sugg x Caspar Lee) I hope you enjoy reading these! mychemicalsophiee x
114K 611 27
The title says it all❀️
93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)