Free Spirit // Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Sometimes you just have to dream about being free until you're actually free!" "Harry, get down from the ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn
Epilogue
Teenage Dirtbags!

Chapter 26

261 13 20
By Dianarry_

Chapter twenty-six

"So where did we come out of again?" Liam asks once we were in the hall and I close the door behind us.

"Ugh I should've slapped Amanda on the way out." Harry says grunting as he clenched his fist.

I shake my head at the two idiots I had to deal with when I shook it off and decided to lead them out of this stupid factory.

"We just need to get out undetected. We're unarmed." I say to them and Liam sighs.

"Yeah yeah, follow Niall Horan. He knows the way." Before he rolls his eyes. I growl at Liam's behavior before we all start to walk down the hall together.

"Theres the door." I say once we got closer.

Once we approached it we noticed it was locked as well with a keypad. I frown while Liam groaned behind me.

"Liam shut your face." Harry says smudging his hand in Liam's face as they childishly bicker behind me.

"Quiet!" I say and they quiet down.

It wasn't long before we heard footsteps heading our way and men like voices. I turn to look at Harry and Liam who both looked shocked as well.

That's when I seen Harry creepily smirk like he always does.

"You find a way in the door. I got this." He smiles and I furrow my eyebrows confused at my crazy before Harry turns to clench his fist putting them up to block his face ready for whoever came around the corner.

Once they finally did it was two guards.

"Hey!" They yelled before Harry chuckles.

"Shh! It's your bed time. Time to go night night." He smirks then his right hand connects with the guard on the left knocking his head into the nearest wall.

I let Liam take a crack at the pin while I stay put to back up Harry.

He then brings his foot up and kicks the second guard in the chin sending his head back at a wicked speed before he turns to the other guard blocking his punches and sending blows to his stomach.

He grabs the sides of his face and bring his head down to his knees knocking the man out and turning back to the other guard punching him quickly. He sends a final blow spinning around and using his foot to kick the mans head into the wall making them fall faint to the ground.

"God I haven't had this much fun in so long." Harry says breathing heavy before I heard a beeping behind me.

I turn to see Liam eyes wide before he turned to me. "It worked!"

"What worked?" I ask as Harry joins my side.

"The password was '0000'. And they said we were stupid." He scoffs before pushing the door open and letting us walk inside.

We hurry to the desk where all of our stuff was. We began to load up once again giving Harry something to work with as well.

"Did you bring knives?" He asks and I shake my head no. He whines like I knew he would because he oddly loved his knives with a passion.

"No fun." He says and I roll my eyes at my annoying boyfriend.

We finally get situated and take the time to breathe and think of the most thought out plan to get us out of here alive.

"Okay we follow the path we came in. We need to try and avoid any guard and especially Mani." I say and I load my gun holding it in my hands before I signal for them to follow me.

I take a glance at Harry and realize he was still half dressed.

Wow, this can't be real.

We walk into the hall before and we carefully walk down the hall staying alert to our surroundings. I block out any intruding thought I may have about Mani, my mother or the fact that I just killed Amanda. The same woman I saved awhile back.

We made it pretty far with no problem before I heard footsteps behind us. We turn around to see no one behind us.

"What the-" Liam says and we were cut off by a loud crash followed by a loud siren going off through out the factory. We all back into each other looking for the reason of the noise.

"What the fuck was that?" Harry asks and I take a deep breath before answering.

"Harry if I knew, I'd tell you." I say and we slowly move out into the factory where the workers were to find workers panicking at the sight of men falling over board into a machine which was killing men.

"Holy fuck." I say with my eyes widening at the gruesome sight.

"This is our big distraction! Run." Liam says and we didn't take a second to think before we all ran past the crew members. We kept along the same path until we were at the front of the factory where we first came in.

"Niall!" I hear a woman's voice yell making me stop in my tracks. I turn aiming my gun recognizing the voice immediately knowing it was none other than my mother.

I knew Harry and Liam had stopped but I couldn't focus on them. My eye was trained on my mum holding her hands up and walking slowly towards me. I kept a firm grip on my gun once Mani came into view with a gun aimed at my mother's head.

"Don't leave so soon!" She yells before she approaches us in the small walkway with my crying mother standing between us.

"Don't move or she gets it." Mani says jamming her gun into the back of her head  before I felt my breathing get harder and harder. Maybe from the running and my adrenaline pumping.

"Who the hell is this?" I hear Harry ask but I was to focused to answer.

"That's Niall's mom! She's-"

"His mom?!"

"Yes his mom!"

"No fucking way-" Mani shoots a bullet through the air making the boys behind me fall silent. But she couldn't even make me flinch. I was in the zone. Nothing could distract me from my target.

"Shut up!" She yells.

"Honestly I say fuck her and fuck you." Harry says and aims his own gun at her as well just like Liam did.

I still didn't say anything.

"Yeah you neglected your son his entire life and set him up to be killed. We shouldn't spare you." Liam adds on and hearing their words echoed through my head.

My neglectful mother

Who is standing here wanting to be spared.

"Well if she wasn't someone you wanted alive, why hasn't Niall said anything yet?" Mani says smirking in my direction. I grit my teeth angry before I use my other hand to whip out another gun.

It was silent. Everyone was waiting on me to react.

But I didn't know what to feel.

"You know what? Prove to this bitch that you don't care about her and shoot her!" Harry says and I sigh before I look down still aiming my gun.

"Yeah. Get it over with so we can kill her." Liam says and I felt my own breathing get heavier and heavier. It's almost like I couldn't breathe.

"Come on, Niall. You wimp! You couldn't kill her if you wanted to!" She yells at me laughing at me being weak.

I felt tears cloud my eyes but I didn't dare let them fall.

"Babe! I will shoot this bitch for you. Just say the word! I will kill them." Harry says and I that's when I looked away when I huffed and let out a small sob.

I had failed.

Liam grabs me and pulls me under his arm when I heard to shots ring out and thuds. I didn't dare look back. I knew she was dead.

I knew that bitch was dead. She was finally out of my life and it was thanks to Harry.

"Let's go before back up gets here." Harry says leading both Liam and I out the doors and into the yard. Once we passed the gates we ran to the car loading up in the car.

Liam hopped in the divers side and sped off quickly not looking back.

"We're going home Liam." Harry says and I knew it was the only way to keep him safe.

Staying away from his security force and hiding out in different countries wasn't safe anymore. We had killed the eldest Mansa daughter and we knew we started a war. Harry was going to have to be under 24 hour protection with multiple men.

Now I had to warn his parents of what was to come. We must be prepared for it all because we have no idea what Amanda spilled.

I've never felt scared in my life but when I looked at my tired boy sitting next to me hanging his against the window trying to catch his breath my heart fluttered.

I'm scared for my baby.

*

Just a filler so your heads aren't wandering

I'm dedicated to giving you guys more Narry!!

How do you guys feel about Zayn now? Do you guys still support him or

Ik I love him still.

Love and kisses ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
805 17 37
"Your life doesn't start until you let it, and when that happens you have to live your life until you die."
7.3K 236 21
"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible.
113K 3.2K 30
"Hey, can I borrow a pencil haz? " "Only if you suck me off under the table" comes Harry's reply, eyes not leaving the teachers lecture. Or Niall al...