His Psychic Weakness (Saiki x...

By CZCake

Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good... More

🌸.~*Before we begin*~.🌸
[1] Highlighter Boy
[2] Suspicious
[3] ❤︎ Food for Friends ❤︎
[4] Are We Friends?
[5] What Is He? Psychic?
[6] Witnessing from Afar
[7] Confronting Mr. Pyschic
🌸Name Changed🌸
[8] ✦ Alone In Her Room~ ✦
[9] Repayment to Him
[10] This is an Interesting Find, Indeed.
[11] Did He Just Pin Me To A Wall by Force?!
[12] Behind The Truth and the Lies
[13] ✿ Secrets Exposed!? ✿
[14] Destroying Teruhashi's Plans is Childsplay!
[15] ❁ All Thanks to Him ❁
[16] Saiki's Puzzling Heartaches
[17] Nothing out of the Ordinary
[18] What a Stressful Day
[19] I Can't Believe you did Nothing!
[20] The Thing I'll Never Say
[21] Cold Stare from a Punk
[22] His Lips on My Forehead
[23] A Crush On the Former Delinquint
[24] Making him Fall for You
[25] Coffee Date with Kaidou
[Week 2] The BL Trio Part 2
[26] Its too soon....
[27] Trust
[28] Saiki's Support???
[29] I Would Have Never Done This For You!
[30] Karma's a Bush

[Week 1] When Saiki Sees you Reading

2.6K 97 140
By CZCake

(CINNAMON ROLLS, SKIP THIS CHAPTER FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!)
•••
🎃 WEEK SPECIAL🎃

Saiki's: POV

Y/N has been pretty busy looking at her phone for a while, smiling and blushing like a 40 year old man. What could be so interesting that can make her whole face red? Did Kuboyasu send something to her?

I turned my eyes to Kuboyasu casually taking notes from the board.

Clearly not.

Out of curiosity, I separated myself from my body, becoming a temporary ghost. I looked back toward my body, looking as if I had fallen asleep.

I walked over at Y/N, more creeped out than surprised.

I gazed at two men.....doing....it.

"What in the actual heck are you doing Y/N?"
I whispered to her ear.

Y/N turns her head 180 degrees, seeing my transparent self. Of course she could still see me since she was psychic too.

I could hear her mentally swearing to herself, having a nervous panic attack, as she should.
Who reads BL in the middle of class when anyone near her, even our teacher can see?

"Have you no shame?"

"S-shut up! YOU don't understand the power of beautiful men falling in love and-...uggh...you know!!"

Her hands quickly hid behind her back, forbidding me to see any more of that book. Her eyes averting away from mine as her face matching Hairo's.

"Seriously, you're so weird. If you're gonna pull of something like THAT, read it on your time."

"BOI! Teruhashi's reading BL too, and you don't call her weird!"

"Wait what?"

I inspected Teruhashi looking down at her phone, although having a completely normal expression. But with one glance at her phone, that's not what it reads.

"What is up with girls in this universe??"
•••

So, I hoped you liked that. Can't say I'm sorry for those cinnamon rolls out there who still read it, I warned them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 29.2K 42
The Disastrous life of Y/n Saiki! Y/n Saiki was as strong and powerful as her brother Kusuo Saiki. Y/n tries to be as average as possible in this vam...
84.4K 1.8K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
112K 3.3K 50
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
54.3K 2.4K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...