{Currently ON HOLD} A Soldier...

By Putrucker

{This book is on hold so that I can focus on my other book} Y/N......a 36 year retired veteran{soldier} had l... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: The Fury Unleashed
Chapter 4: A Matter Of Choices
Chapter 5: On The Run
Chapter 6: No Turning Back

Chapter 3: Chained

1.2K 32 10
By Putrucker

Hello my dear readers. Hopefully you enjoyed Chapter 2 and I hope you will enjoy this one to.

I know this book won't be as popular or get around the amount of readers the popular youjo senki books have, but I can hope you enjoy the amount of work going into this book at-least, but consider leaving a vote or if possible a comment at-least to show support and share your feedback to, but other than that. Let's get right into the story.

Also thanks for 200 reads on the story. Yet were only in chapter 3 and we already made it to 200 views, but do consider a vote or comment what you think so far about the story. I want to ensure that those who read this at-least enjoy it

Y/n was being escorted to a certain room within the building he was in, but since he remembered passing out on the battlefield. He doesn't know where he was of course. So he just kept going where the soldiers escorting him were going to at-least.

There were other soldiers looking at y/n, they heard the news of a alliance soldier on that battlefield using nothing but only a knife and a machete to go on a killing spree of more than 30 soldiers...that made some soldier's a little scared as they took a few steps back as you were being escorted. Y/n's hands were also cuffed to behind his back.

He kept going still as he was being escorted, but eventually he stopped at a door once the soldier's escorting him were to. One of them went inside as he ordered the others to keep a eye on y/n. 

Around 1 minute later or so the soldier came back out as he spoke.

Soldier: "Bring him in"

Y/n was brought inside as he was forced to sit down on a chair which was across from a desk that looked in top notch condition. He looked around as the room was in good shape...this room he was in had to be one of a general or so forth at-least if that was the case of this room...or a lucky soldier got this room.

???: "So .....its you.....the one you call yourself "The Fury"

The person turned their chair around as it was revealed to be.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hans von Zettour

{Season 1 Opening | 0:00-1:33}

Start

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Y/n sat there in the chair as his hands were cuffed. There were 2 soldiers watching y/n closely to make sure he wouldn't try anything at all, but y/n just sat there and looked at hans.

 There was silence for about 10 seconds before hans broke it.

Hans: "So your the one....the one alliance soldier who went on that killing spree"

Y/n: "Yeah.....I expected to die....I don't run like a coward....I fight until my last breath"

Hans: "Well that is very brave for a soldier like you, but what were you expecting to come out of it"

Y/n thought to himself. He expected death when he went on that rage, but what he didn't expect was to be alive still.

Y/n: "If I am being honest.....I just felt that I wanted to prove that the alliance wasn't weak, but hell when I took that first step outta the trench. I knew there wasn't going back.....so I took that chance...I wanted to go out like a man who fought for his country instead of someone who ran off. I put my life before my soldiers, but it didn't matter since they were killed by that battalion. If you step onto that battlefield.....you always have to be prepared to accept death also, but because since you choose to be in the war....you will have to deal with it's possible consequences also.  I didn't run because I knew even If I wanted to....I would die as a coward. I created my own last stand or rather a type of one last fight in me to even run at empire soldiers with just a knife and machete, but hell it's not whether people will go fight in the war. It's whether they can accept death coming to them if it happens. In my situation I saw death coming both ways whether I ran or if I fought. To me I made the choice to fight one last time even while I thought I would die. I just didn't expect to somehow kill more than 30 soldiers when I took that chance on that field. I guess when there's a guy like me coming at you with a knife and a machete....fear can be struck into the heart."

Hans: "Well your a brave soldier I will admit. Despite the alliance losing you didn't fall back and you fought like if you were in your own last stand"

Y/n: "Well...to me what happens in a war stays in the war unless it gets too more of its control, but honestly in it's own hand....people don't realize that when death is unavoidable when you find yourself in something.  Accept it because even if you run...it will catch you."

Hans: "While you thought you would be dead....surely you have questions as to why your still alive"

Y/n: "Yeah...I am guessing I am a prisoner of war"

Hans: "That is mostly the case, but the thing is that we don't really take prisoners of war. Normally if you were just a regular alliance soldier...you would have been dead"

Y/n: "So why the hell am I still alive then..."

Hans: "Well the thing is tho when you were captured....you were going to be killed, but let me just say that Major Tanya convinced the generals to keep you alive"

Y/n: "I'm guessing that's "The Devil Of The Rhine"

Hans signaled for the 2 soldiers to leave. They didn't hesitate as they left. Leaving only hans and y/n in the room.

Hans: "Well let me explain what happened"

Tanya Pov{2 Hours Ago}

Tanya: "I believe that he should be kept alive. If you were not aware of what he had done to those 30 soldiers or something...then you must not have proper eyes"

Tanya was in a room with a few other people, but what was going on was that she was trying to convince Erich von Rerugen, Hans von Zettour, and finally Kurt von Rudersdorf. The decision would be up to them, but right now y/n's fate was on tanya's hands if she could be able to convince them otherwise.

Erich: "What that alliance soldier only shows me that he needs to be killed. Besides it's like no regular human can just be able to kill more than 30 soldiers with just a knife and a machete"

Hans: "Now hold on. I get what your saying Erich, but while that soldier would be a real dangerous threat...there are other possibilities"

Erich: "What other possibilities could there be for this. What that soldier did was just in-human as to where that only shows me that he must be eliminated. Hell....who knows when that will happen again"

Kurt: "I am rather not with it or against it, but rather I would need to know the full story to this human. Maybe there is something about or a-part of his life that maybe caused him to unleash such a bloodthirsty violent act."

Tanya: "I get what your saying on this. You need to realize that there is more to what could be seen from this soldier. I get the fact that what he did on that battlefield makes me question his sanity as a human whole and what led to him unleashing such a killing spree like that and more of it. You do not realize erich that this alliance soldier has something about him that makes him very unique as a soldier.....and I will bet everything...including my rank as a major that no one......no one in this war will do what that 1 alliance soldier did. He saw a chance to run while in those trenches, but I would have killed him regardless, but he didn't take that route. He did not run like a coward, but rather he stayed behind as a soldier......a soldier with no fear despite his situation. A soldier who knew the consequences in the war if that happened and when he knew it would....that soldier did not want to go out like a coward, but instead he wanted to go out as a soldier who fought for his country......even if they were our enemies, but still. He ran and tore his way apart across multiple empire soldiers, but while I get what your saying about him might want many others to have him killed erich...you do not realize that he is true soldier of war....a soldier who didn't run from death, but rather fought against even when he was aware he would lose regardless. That alliance soldier is a true soldier of war and rather than running from death...he faces it even when he knows he will lose....he accepts death when he knows there's no way to escape it. That is a true soldier of war."

There was a few seconds of silence.....before tanya spoke again.

Tanya: "And if you cannot see that...then you do understand the true nature of war itself and the effect it has"

Tanya's face lighted slightly up with a reddish color, but she quickly resumed focus after the words she had said.

There was silence in the room for about 10 seconds before hans spoke up.

Hans: "I see your reason now and yet you provided very good evidence along with it....even if I were to deny it still. I won't lie that would make me a fool, but I would not be against keeping him alive"

Kurt: "I see also, but I still think he is dangerous......but I agree that he is a true soldier of war....maybe perhaps killing him would be a waste apparently"

There was a silence as Tanya, Hans, and Kurt looked at Erich....all eyes on him, but while erich was heavily against keeping y/n alive. Maybe tanya was speaking the truth on him.

Erich: "As much as I want to oppose your decision.....I will go along with it, but only because you proved why tanya"

Tanya stood there as she gained the victory in this one, but this would only be the beginning of  something that tanya needs to understand if she managed to keep y/n alive by convincing erich, hans, and kurt with the words she said.

Hans: "However. If you are going to keep him alive....you will be the one watching over him along with your battalion. You took him prisoner....so it's only fair that you will be the one watching over him to make sure nothing happens, but I do not see why we could leave a true soldier like him in that cell,"

Kurt: "That is interesting, but It will not be easy. He just went on a killing spree back on that battlefield hours ago killing more than 30 of our own soldiers for that matter...who knows what will happen if it does resort to that again"

Tanya: "I think I know a solution, but leave it to me. Of course I would not take him alive if I didn't have a plan for it"

Hans: "We will leave you to it, but when that soldier wakes up I will have to talk to him".

Tanya: "This is a win for me, but there is something odd and very unique about that alliance solder indeed, but why do I feel this odd emotion about him. Stay focused tanya....hes a enemy. Don't let stupid emotions like these get to you"

Tanya focused on reality again

Tanya: "Yes sir. I will be heading out now"

Tanya left the room as she headed back to her room, but rather this would be a long road of mysteries and secrets to unlock about y/n, but more importantly there was more to what had to be known about his past.

Y/n Pov{Present}

Y/n: "True soldier of war.....hell that isn't like me one bit"

Hans: "I beg to differ on that heavily"

Y/n: "I get what your saying, but I would have preferred death actually"

Hans: "Well I respect what your saying, but if tanya kept you alive instead of killing you...then there is something about you that would be a waste seeing you killed, but also rather to I feel like tanya sees something in you also"

Y/n: "To me. Being in this war was meant for me to fight for my country, but while I had many chances to retire...I never did because I kept going to the fight of something I can't turn my back on. These hands of mine you see are of a soldier in a war that has killed too much for me to talk about. I don't value honor, glory, or anything related to it.....all I value is survival while at the same I don't at all. My own reason for joining this war is something you will have to find out later on...it's not something I will just talk about, but do understand that in my own reasoning that when a soldier comes into a war. They must be ready to accept death...because 1 step on the battlefield is always a possibility of death"

There was silence in the room for about 10 seconds before hans spoke up to break the silence, but it was just un-easy for y/n right now.

Hans: "Well. I understand what your saying, but right now your in a position of something that I didn't see coming"

Y/n: "What do you mean......"

Hans: "Well since tanya was the one who kept you alive and took you in. She will be watching over you, but I do not know how she will do it, but she is someone I can trust also."

Y/n: "I wonder who made that choice......" | Y/n signed

Hans: "I did, but this was only because there wasn't really any use keeping you alive if you were to be in that prison cell. To be fair also, if we did have prisoners of war. We wouldn't or at-least I wouldn't want to treat them like slaves at all.....from back then of course"

Y/n: "Whatever. At this point just send me back to that cell or whatever. I need to just collect my thoughts"

Hans: "Alright then."

A few soldiers came in and carefully escorted y/n back out of the areas they went through to get to the office which led them back finally to the cell, but of course y/n was uncuffed on his hands as his right leg was chained. The end of the leg chain was something that was really tight into the wall. Thought rather it just felt uneasy for y/n  as he sat down on the bed as the soldiers left.

Y/n: 'I don't understand why she kept me alive, but hell I wonder why tho. I would have been fine with dying, but I do not understand why tho.'

All of a sudden the room froze as so did time to, but y/n knew who this was....being x.

Being X: "It's nice to see you again"

Y/n: "I could almost say the same thing, but considering the fact that I was ok with dying"

Being X: "To be fair. You can thank me your still alive, but that was me convincing tanya...which wasn't easy"

Y/n: "So I am going to assume she knows that I know about you"

Being X: "Not exactly, but I told her that she will see a soldier slashing and killing empire soldier's left and right with just a knife and machete. I did not do anything to him nor did I have anything to do with him at all, but I do solely recommend you do not kill him...that's all"

Y/n: "Trust me if she was the girl that got reincarnated then yeah of course you were going to find a way to make sure she doesn't kill me"

Being X: "I have my reasons as to why, but here is the thing tho. I can easily help you escape the empire and get back to your country"

Y/n: "Why's that....I do not see a reason to run from this at all, but reason being is I don't value life anymore"

Being X: "Now even if you die. I could just reincarnate you, but only because I haven't done it yet. If tanya were to die...then she wouldn't be reincarnated again. I can only do it once on a human."

Y/n: "So even if I were to die...you would reincarnate me like that"

Being X: Precisely, but the thing is there was a difference to tanya and you were put into this alternate world. Tanya was reincarnated, but you were not"

Y/n: "Do explain. It might help me understand part of this world."

Y/n thought to himself as he let Being X explain.

Being X: "While tanya was merely reincarnated into this world. You were immediately sent into world at a younger age from your past life, but instead of the looks you had at 17 years old. I changed your appearance to look like you were older of course....somewhere in the middle 20's. Reason being is that I wanted to test something out and so far the test is going smoothly...but while I am not merely being the bad guy in this case....even tho it seems way. Really it's more of a experiment on my part to understand the capabilities of something more"

Y/n: "I will assume you won't tell what this "Something more is", but at the same time i was chosen for this experiment."

Being X: "You can say that actually, but even if it fails. I will have you reincarnated, but right now if you die within the next month, the experiment will fail...so if you don't escape...you will die, but the choice is yours. I do have respect even tho I can be a troll...."

Y/n: "What do you mean......"

Being X: "What I mean is that right now you have a chance to escape, but I will help you.....just through your mind, or you can say here.....your choice"

Y/n thought to himself....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Being X: " So what will it be y/n.....".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Being X: " Will you escape and go on the run from the empire or stay as a mere prisoner to tanya........."

End

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

{0:00 - 1:33}

The Story Continues In

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 4: A Matter Of Choices

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

My god finally finished it. This was hard as usual, but hey I know that yall are reading this, but at-least consider dropping a vote to show your support or at-least drop a comment on the book.

Even if this book doesn't get many views.....I will promise to make sure I finish this, but we have a long way to go to the end, but for now at-least enjoy.

See you in Chapter 4: A matter of choices

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 45 46
Russia declares they will go to war with Switzerland if they do not receive who they call "The Silver Seer"- a person who can see the deaths of other...
1.2M 71.2K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 šŸ˜­] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
39.4K 2.1K 49
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
39 0 10
He might not know it yet, but Carrie Lancefull, a senior student who's about to graduate from Edison high school. At a young age during a battle betw...