Their lost angels | Book 1

Galing kay dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... Higit pa

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 32.

31.7K 783 222
Galing kay dontworryboutit123

Vadim Romonav
Watching her dance was like being captured in a trance that I never er wanted to end.

I scanned the crowd and saw how many spineless idiots were eyeing Alessa and Alex as they moved to the beat. I had to laugh to myself knowing that they would never have a chance as long as Vik and I were around.

As she danced she made eye contact with me while biting her lip and trailed her hands down her front side. She was such a dirty little vixen and I just needed to taste her, to feel her skin against mine as I fucked her deep and slow.

After the dance was over I took her hand and walked her upstairs to the first available room I could find. Before we walked in we heard loud moans coming from the room across the hall as someone got busy.

"That's going to be you in about five seconds," I said into her ear not missing how she shivered in response as I opened the door for her to enter. I quickly pushed her into the room and slammed the door shut before slamming her into it.

"Shit" she groaned as she took in a breath from the impact of the push.

I took a few steps back and just took all of her beauty in as she stood there breathing heavily. She was so fucking sexy and I was lucky as fuck to have her with me.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight," I said placing my hands on her cheeks."I'm not going to pressure you into anything unless you ask for it."I said smirking while trailing my eyes up and down her body again." and when I'm done with you tonight you'll be begging for it" I said as I slowly walked to her and smashed my lips into hers sinking my teeth into her bottom lip before sucking it.

"Whenever we do fuck"Alessa moaned into his lips."I'll have you begging for it "She said as she unbuckled my belt.

"You sure about that" Vadim asked challenging her with a cocky grin as he watched her hands disappear inside of his jeans.

"mhmm" she moaned while she continued her little adventure into his pants. He slowly trailed his fingers up her thighs and hiked up her dress and looked down getting a look at her wearing a red lacey thong.

"Fuck" He groaned as he saw them nearly drenched in her juices."I haven't even touched you yet" He said grinning when he looked up at her with a dark look swimming in his eyes.

"You don't need to touch me to turn me on," she said as her blue eyes turned darkened as well. Vadim quickly ripped the thong off of her making her gasp at his actions.

"I liked those "she whined as she saw the ripped fabric on the floor."I'll buy you twenty more pairs "He said as he brought his fingers up to her drenched pussy and stuck his fingers inside.''Fuck Vadim"Alessa moaned as he pumped in and out of her at a slow pace making her beg him to go faster.

"Faster, "she said digging her nails into his back deep enough to form indents on his backside.
"My dick isn't even inside of you and your already begging for me to go faster, "He said picking up the pace a little bit and sliding in deeper as her pussy clenched around his fingers.

Vadim had Alessa up against the wall with one leg up while he finger fucked her. He soon had her screaming as his finger pumped faster inside of her making her eyes roll back as he watched her making dick throb from the sight.

"Are you going to cum on my fingers?" he asked as he took his free hand and forced her to look at him. Alessa shook her head, yes but Vadim wasn't having it at all.

"Use your words baby"He growled as he tightened his grip on her chin.
"Fuck yes "she moaned as his touch left a tingling sensation behind.

"Good girl," he said as he started kissing her neck leaving marks behind. Her brothers for sure would kill him if they saw the hickies he left on her skin.

Alessa entered her hand back into his jeans and pulled his dick out and ran her hands along feeling just exactly how big it was.

"Fucking shit," she said finally looking down at his length to see just what she was working with.
How the fuck is THAT gonna fit.

"Fuck Alessa "he groaned as she licked her hand and proceeded to give him a hand job while his fingers were still inside of her giving her just as much pleasure.

"Such a nice cock" she moaned."Fuck it feels so nice." she moaned as she stared into his eyes. She went faster and watched as he closed his eyes from the pleasure." Just like that" he moaned looking down watching as they both pleasured each other.

"Go faster "he coached her while he pumped his fingers incredibly fast making her feel a knot form inside of her stomach."Now, whose begging "She smirked looking at him.

"I'm going to fucking cum" she screamed out leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Cum on my fingers baby" He moaned to her as she brought him closer to his release. Seconds later she was shaking around his fingers as she let her juices flow down them and drip onto the floor. He took his fingers out and sucked on them after she finally relaxed around him looking flushed and sweaty.

She pushed him off of her and dropped to her knees to giving him a proper release.

"Mmm take me in your pretty little mouth baby" Vadim groaned as her mouth came in contact with his tip.

His hands instantly went to her head and guided her down his dick slowly. She swatted his hand away so he wouldn't mess up her hair and took control again.

Too late for that.

"mmm fuuuccckk" he groaned and she kept flicking his tip with her tongue teasing him a little bit. She pulled his length out of her mouth with a pop and put her attention onto his balls.

"Holy shit Alessa," he said surprised making her grin taking him a little deeper. She sucked on his balls making him go nuts and let out a groan that had her insides fluttering. She came back up started bobbing her head up and down increasingly fast bringing him closer to cumming deep into her mouth.

"Fuck I'm cumming baby," he said as he was about to pull away but Alessa stopped him by pulling him forward and continued to suck him off.

He twitched in her mouth and she kept going till her mouth was full of his cum, then stood up and swallowed his cum.After she swallowed she stuck her tongue out and should him.

"You're driving me crazy," he said as he choked her and brought her into him for a kiss. He walked her to the bed and pushed her onto it making her fall flat on her back.

"What do you want "He asked looking at her sprawled on the bed looking up at him dressed hiked up revealing her bare pussy.

"I want your tongue inside of me, "she said as she trailed her hands down her stomach until she reached her wetness and swirled her finger around her entrance. She brought her fingers up to her lips and sucked on them making his bulge grow painfully bigger.

She looked down and saw the effect of her previous actions and smirked. He climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him and quickly flipped them around whereas he was on top and he was on the bottom.

He smirked and pulled her dress over her head and saw the red bra that helped sit her perky breast up perfectly. He unclasped her bra and instantly sucked on her harden nipples making her grab his hair and slightly pull moaning as he licked and pulled her nipples while pinching the unattended one.

He sucked all over her breast and stomach leaving marks all over her after he finished his attack on her breast." Fuck Vadim" she moaned as she dipped her head back while he trailed kisses down her stomach...He sat back down on the pillow making her whimper from him pulling away from her all of a sudden cold body.

That eventually turned into a shriek as he pulled her on top of his face and began eating her out as she sat upon his mouth.

He guided her hips with his hands making her hips roll as his tongue flicked her clit.
"Shit shit shiiitt" she screamed out in a raspy voice as his tongue worked wonders making her feel an orgasm come on.

Vadim licked and slurped her up as she rode his face holding onto the headboard for extra support. He slapped her ass making her moan even louder as she felt the sting make its way to her clit.He gave her five more rough slaps making tears fall out of her eyes from his roughness.

"Fuck I'm cuming"She moaned as she felt that feeling in her stomach again when he dove his tongue deeply into her entrance. He groaned as she started to shake uncontrollably and brought his hands up to hold her still.''FUCK VADIM" she screamed as she came and rode out her high on his face while he licked her juices until she was all cleaned.

"Fucking shit," she said moved away from his mouth and collapsed on top of him.

"You did so well, "he said squeezing her ass and then smoothing his hand over since they were still slightly red from his assault on them earlier.
She grinned and then gave him hickies all over his neck for a couple of minutes. They stayed in the bed for a few more minutes until they finally got up and got dressed leaving the room.

When they walked out they saw Alex and Viktor walking out of the room across from them that they heard the loud moans coming from earlier.

"You look like you had fun," Alessa said to her twin when she saw her love bites along her collarbone.''So do you" she said teasingly talking about her marks and messy hair. They both smirked and grabbed each other's hand and swayed their hips to the music as they walked down the stairs back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to marry her someday, "The cousins said at the same time and then turned to each other and laughed while going after the girls.

They spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun with their friend group. They didn't have to worry about guns, drugs, or anything mafia-related as they lived their lives as normal teenagers for a few hours. The group of teens just lived in the moment as they enjoyed their night.

I LOVE Y'ALL... that's it that's the note

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

209K 5.2K 20
Lance McClain was an Omega. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him...
1.7M 26.8K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
357K 21.8K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...