๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
100k special
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

Love me - Asmo

20.3K 564 700
By boke_bitch

Asmodeus was always curious about you. You weren't like any human he's ever met. Usually, people would jump at the chance of getting to spend some time with him, but you weren't like that. Of course, you didn't mind spending time with him and enjoyed going shopping with him. You just made him feel different, almost excited whenever you agreed to hang out with him. He found himself falling for you. And that scared him.

"Y/n, darling, I need to go somewhere after school. It's something very important." Asmo told you.

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?" You asked. Asmo laughed.

"Dying to spend time with me? Sorry, but I plan to go alone." Asmo said "I just need you to tell Lucifer before he goes off and gets mad."

"O-oh okay..." You said, confused on why you had to tell Lucifer instead of Asmo doing it himself.

"Um...I'll see you later then."

"Don't forget to tell Lucifer!" Asmo shouted before walking away.

You never really understood what was going through his mind. Sometimes he'd make you tag along with him wherever he went, spending time with you, and basically clinging onto you whenever he wanted to. Then there were days he'd avoid you like the plague, making up excuses for any plans you've made or leave you out of things. You've never complained about it once though. You've always nodded politely and told him it was okay and that you didn't mind. But lately, it's been tiring you.

Tomorrow was the day you left to go back to earth for a week to celebrate your sibling's birthday. And he promised you that he'd spend as much time as he could with you before you left. But it seems like he forgot his promise. You told Lucifer what Asmo was doing and walked to your next class feeling dejected.

"Y/n! Hey! How's- Are you okay?" Simeon asked. You turned to face him. You could never hide things from him.

"Uh...not really." You said with a nervous chuckle.

"What happened, little lamb? I'd love to help you out." Simeon said with a kind smile and he took your hands in his. You loved how sweet Simeon is. You explained to him your situation.

"Hm...well that doesn't seem like Asmo. Maybe he's planning to give you a surprise before you leave? If that doesn't seem the case then I'm sure if you gently remind him he wouldn't mind. If all of that doesn't work out you're always welcomed to purgatory hall." Simeon said. He patted your head.

"Thanks for the help, Simeon." You said with a smile.

"Of course! We're here to help you, little humans." Simeon said. He lightly booped your nose. You laughed as you both hugged. Asmo walked into the classroom, seeing you hug Simeon. He felt a pang of jealousy as he saw you get close to Simeon.

"Darling! Come over here, I want you to sit next to me." Asmo called you. You looked at Simeon with a nervous face.

"It's okay Y/n, we can always talk later." Simeon said as he let go of you. You thanked him again and walked over to where Asmo was sitting.

"I see you're getting pretty close with Simeon over there." Asmo teased.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was feeling a bit down but he helped cheer me up. He's really sweet, y'know?" You said with a smile. Asmo raised a brow.

"Oh? What was bothering you, Y/n?" He said as he looked deeply into your eyes. It would've been sort of nice if he was actually concerned, but you realized he was just trying to charm you again.

"You know you can't charm me Asmodeus...doesn't work on me." You rolled your eyes. His heart dropped a bit. You'd always call him Azzy or Asmo, never his full name.

"It was worth a shot. Now, what's bothering you? You know you can tell me anything." He said as he placed his hand on yours, stroking it with his thumb. You couldn't stomach telling him what was actually bothering you.

"Oh y'know....exams. I'm worried if I'm actually going to pass the seduction exam." You said.

"Really? That's what you're worried about? Don't think too much about it. I'm here with you and everyone knows I'm the best at seducing~" Asmo said as he slightly puffed his chest up. "I wouldn't mind helping you~"

"Thanks." You said with a lopsided smile. Asmo laughed.

"You're so cute~" He cooed as he pinched your cheek. Something inside him told him that the exams weren't the only thing that bothered you. And he knew you weren't one to tell people your problems that easily. Simeon was of course an exception.

Exams went along sort of swimmingly. Asmo couldn't calm down by the mere thought of you seducing him so you had to finish up that part of exams rather quickly. The final bell rang, school was finally over.

"Hey, Azzy? I know you said you have something to do after school but I was wondering if you wanna hang out after you're done?" You asked.

"Can't get enough of me can you?" He chuckled as he caressed your cheek. "I'll see if I can."

"O-okay..." You said kind of disappointed. You both walked your separate ways. Satan noticed your sad demeanor.

"Something wrong, Y/n?" He asked.

"Ah, no not really. I'm just kinda spent from all the exams. And I'm also kinda nervous to see my sibling tomorrow...I'm hoping they like the present I got 'em." You said.

"Um...I'm not really good at this comforting thing, but I'm sure your sibling is going to like the gift" Satan said with a sigh.

"It's okay Satan. You listening to me is enough." You said with a tired smile.

"Hey, where's Asmo? I thought he was going to hang out with you today." Satan said.

"Azzy said he had something to do after school..." You said, trying not to frown. Satan's brows furrowed.

"I'm sure he isn't going to take long." You said trying to sound optimistic. Satan smiled a bit.

"Why don't we all do something while you wait for Asmo?" Satan offered.

"I'd love that."

Hours passed by, you still haven't heard back from Asmo. You started to believe he forgot that you were leaving tomorrow. It was already 9 pm.

"Hey, guys? I'm gonna go to bed." You said with a small smile.

"Goodnight, Y/n. We're going to miss you." Lucifer said.

"I'm going to miss you guys too."

"Don't forget to text us okay? You better not!" Mammon said.

"Relax, it's only gonna be for a week." You said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you idiot." Levi said, rolling his eyes. Mammon looked offended.

"I hope you enjoy your time on earth." Satan said.

"Yeah, and don't do anything too crazy." Belphie said with a yawn.

"Thanks you two." You said smiling.

"Bring me some human food. Oh and lots of candy." Beel said.

"Okay, I won't forget." You laughed. "I'll see if I can get all of you guys something."

You said your good nights and went to your room to get ready for bed. You couldn't stop thinking about Asmo.

'You shouldn't have fallen for him... just because he's nice to you doesn't mean he likes you' You thought.

You really liked Asmo. But it seemed almost impossible to tell him. For one, he's the avatar of lust. He can get anyone he wants. And it's not like he hasn't done that before with countless incubus, succubus, and humans. He's perfect in your eyes. Untouchable. You felt like nothing compared to the people you've seen him with. And if he really did like you, why would he push you away? Thoughts ran wild in your head. Before you knew it tears fell down your cheeks. You quietly sniffled.

"I'm back!" Asmo said, walking in with bags in his hands. His brothers didn't seem too happy. "Gosh did you not miss me?"

"Did you forget?" Lucifer asked. Asmo stood there clueless.

"Y/n's leaving tomorrow..." Belphie said groggily.

"And you promised you'd spend time with Y/n today." Satan continued. Asmo's eyes widened.

"Oh no...I thought that was two days from now...I totally forgot what day it was." Asmo gasped. He quickly looked around for you.

"I need to go talk to-"

"Y/n went to bed a while ago, probably sound asleep by now." Mammon scoffed. Asmo frowned.

"I'm still going to check up on Y/n..." He said as he quickly walked to your room.

"Y/n? Y/n are you awake?" He said as he knocked on your door. He heard your quiet sniffles from the other side of the door.

'Please don't tell me Y/n was crying....' Asmo thought.

"Darling are you okay? Open the door...please?" Asmo asked. You wiped your eyes and slowly made your way to the door. Opening the door you saw Asmo with a desperate look on his face. He dropped the bags and engulfed you in a hug.

"I'm so sorry honey! I forgot what day you were leaving...I'm so sorry." Asmo said. You bit your lip.

"It's okay Asmo...I know you're busy all the time...." You said smiling. Asmo felt even worse.

"No no don't say that! I know you're not okay, your smile didn't reach your eyes." He said frowning. He took your face in his hands, scanning your face.

"Your eyes...oh...you were crying..." He said, brushing his thumbs across your cheeks. You felt your eyes well up again.

"A-Asmodeus please it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes." You said as you gently pushed his hands away.

"See there it is again! That's what was bothering you earlier, wasn't it?" He said still frowning.

"W-what do you mean?" You said puzzled.

"I know when something is bothering you, Y/n. You never call me by my full name unless I've done something to upset you...come on, talk to me. What's wrong?" He asked, holding your hands. Tears fell again. Asmo lead you to your bed, sitting next to you, hugging you tightly as he cradled you back and forth.

"Do...do you like me?" You asked Asmo. He looked down at you with surprise.

"Yes of course, what's there not to like?" He said, rubbing your arm.

"N-no I mean...look, I love you okay? A lot. And I...sometimes you're so confusing. One day we're hanging out and talking and the next day you just avoid me..." You said.

"Do you hate me? Am I just someone to talk to when you're bored?" You asked quietly. Tears fell freely now. Asmo was taken aback. He didn't realize how much he was hurting you. He really thought you liked him as a friend.

"No, no, no...I love you Y/n. So much it's actually scary. I've never felt such love for someone else besides me..." Asmo said, looking at your teary eyes. "I love you a lot, and I didn't know how to handle it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said wiping your tears. He peppered kisses all over your cheeks.

"No one compares to you. You're so gorgeous inside and out. You've taught me that the inside is just as important as the outside." He whispered, caressing your face.

"I love you so much I went to go buy all these things for you before you go." Asmo gestured to the bags on the floor. "I was planning on giving it to you before you left and go party with you, but I got the dates wrong." He said with a sad smile.

"Well...we don't have to go partying. Just stay with me tonight...please?" You asked him. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Don't worry darling, I'll make it up to you tonight." He said before kissing your lips. You giggled, happily kissing him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
64.5K 1K 38
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, Rxi.kun on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก "Obe...
13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...
688K 18.1K 49
welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. โ™ก๏ธŽ started on ; april 15th โ™ก๏ธŽ ended on ; november 20th. โ™ก๏ธŽ remaster sta...