๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. | ๏ฟฝ...

By -MELL0HI

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

quick note from 2024.
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ.
๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐…๐ˆ๐“ + ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

29.4K 983 1.7K
By -MELL0HI

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟒]
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[PALS]

ronile
PQXQTC
who changed my name

siblur woot
yeah who changed it

tubbox
not me

child
idk woman it could have
been me and i just don't
know

queen
i didn't change it
what is it supposed to be?

gayshart
it wasn't me
fr this time

bicon
twasn't me

ronile
niki it's elinor backwards

queen
ah

furry
i didn't
i don't even get mod

dad
rip lmao
not me btw

siblur woot
guess it's forever a mystery

ronile
oh my god it was totally you

silbur woot
i would never

blood god
can you two shut up
or get married
actually, either
also join the game
elinor and i are vibing

ronile
yes!
techno and i do be vibing tho

child
ew

tubbox
i'm joining :D

[STREAM]

"Alright, I think we're just waiting on Schlatt and Fundy," Elinor announced. The two characters loaded in and she began the game.

"Stay with me Elinor!" Tubbo yelled before muting. She was a crewmate. As the screen faded, Elinor stuck with Tubbo. They did tasks together, never separating.

As the lights went out, Elinor lost track of him. "Tubbo?" She asked quietly to her chat. The girl made her way to electrical, but as she was fixing lights she was killed...

...by Tubbo.

Elinor screamed and there was an almost instant report by Niki. Everyone turned on their mics and Tubbo put on a fake act. "No!" Tubbo yelled.

"Tubbo, weren't you and El with each other the whole round?" Wilbur asked.

"The lights went out and I lost her! Oh, God! She was only gone for like ten seconds!" He retaliated.

Nobody was ejected. (Skipped)

As the new round began, the power in real life flickered before shutting down. Elinor sighed and hopped out of her chair. She paced down the stairs to find Wilbur also exiting his office.

A cluster of people gathered in the lobby, asking the receptionist questions. The poor woman looked overwhelmed. "Folks, please! I don't know why the power is out, but I'm sure it'll be back on soon!"

As she completed her sentence, a man walked through the front door. "Listen up! The power is out on the whole block and it's gonna take a while to get back, but we're trying to work fast!" He announced. That was all he said before leaving, presumably to go to the next building.

The group of people sighed and grumbled before scattering to go back to their office or just to leave. Wilbur and Elinor stood together, not really sure what to do.

"My only plan for the day was streaming," Wilbur began. Elinor laughed airily before linking arms with him. He looked down at the girl with a smile.

"Come hang out in my office!" She invited. "I just bought a new beanbag for the one corner to replaced the plastic chair."

Wilbur nodded, following her lead up to the office.

[TWITTER]

elinor [elinorsage]
hey friends! sorry about the stream crash today— the power in my office went out. i'm not sure when it'll be back, so i may or may not be streaming again today. thanks!
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
i'm too lazy to write a whole paragraph so uh ditto
|
elinor [elinorsage]
👁👄👁

(responding to elinorsage)
yagami [yato_]
THANK GOD I THOUGHT HER COMPUTER DIED OR SOMETHING💀
|
pete [peteisgay]
SAME I WAS WORRIED WE'D GET NO STREAMS FOR A WHILE

(responding to elinorsage)
AESTRO! [a3s7r0]
oh no!! i hope she gets her power back soon :((
|
wendy [wendeeeee]
same! that stream was so much fun 🥺

(responding to elinorsage)
travis likes patties [traavis_]
bruh fucking finally i hope that shit stays out forever
|
olsen! [olsenlikesmoney]
short dick energy🤏🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾

[IRL]

Wilbur had never been in Elinor's office long enough to really study it. The room was spacious. It was mainly themed as pastel.

Elinor sat in her gaming chair, lightly swiveling herself from side to side, while Wilbur was seated on a light purple beanbag. The daylight sun peaked through her curtains, so the power out wasn't causing too much problem with lights.

It had already been an hour with the power out, and the two had just been chatting along. Wilbur shifted in his seat. "This has been great," He began. Elinor looked at him as she pulled one leg up onto the chair.

"Aw, no," She frowned. "You have to go?"

Wilbur's teetered his head from side to side like he was thinking hard. "Well, I don't have to go," He said. "I just don't wanna bother you."

Elinor gasped over dramatically, slapping a hand on her chest, and falling off the chair. With laughter she stood back up, hovering over the sitting man.

"You don't bother me," She stated sternly. With that, she sat back down in her chair. "You can still leave if you want to though. No hard feelings."

Wilbur nodded, staying in his seat.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor snorted, and that only made Wilbur laugh even harder. The two were sitting in the dark, laughing their heads off about how carrots were by far the sluttiest vegetables.

"My back!" Elinor yelled as she continue to laugh. Tears rolled out of Wilbur's eyes as he held his stomach.

Wilbur stuttered to find words before coughing out the word 'carrot' again, which sent the two spiraling into another round of laughter.

As the laughter finally died down, the two couldn't contain themselves from smiling. Nightfall had already spread across the sky, but the power remained off. The two were still in their same spots from hours ago.

Wilbur sighed with a light undertone. "I really should get back, though," He mumbled. Elinor nodded and began to pack up her things.

"Me too. I'm sure Milo misses me," She said as she zipped her backpack. Wilbur raised an eyebrow, and although she couldn't see it, she figured he was confused. "Milo is my boy."

"W-What?" Wilbur stuttered out. The two exited her office and Elinor locked the door. She didn't respond until they got to the stairwell.

"I haven't told you about Milo?"

"No. Who's Milo?"

Elinor began laughing again and she gently nudged him. "Calm down, he's my cat," She giggled. Wilbur sighed, feeling stupid.

He held the door for her as they exited the building. Before they headed to their cars, Elinor stopped and turned towards him.

She awkwardly extended her arms and he chuckled before giving her a hug. As she wrapped her arms around him, a certain feeling of warmth ran over her. When the hug was released, she lost all feeling of it.

Elinor ignored herself. "Goodnight, Mr. Soot," She smiled. He gave her a small salute.

"Goodnight, Ms. Sage," He replied, walking to his car. Elinor wasn't sure how she felt.

a/n:
why did i just develop a tic where i say "unus annus" and then click my tongue— stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 1149

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 18
โŒ—๊ฉœ ๐Ÿ„ NEIGHBOR ! โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜… โ•ญ โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆwhen val meets her neighbor and doesn't know โ™ก๊’ฆ๊’ท who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
764K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
407K 10.4K 31
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?" "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ?" "๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–...
449K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...