Ishqbaazo ki Ishqbaazi

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a... More

intro....
anika in oberoi mansion
anika vs nagani
shivaay jealous ?
party.....
Drunk shivika
last night
memories
Jhoot
majbori...
Pinky singh oberoi
dadi ki wish....
love in air
preparation
romance...
engagement...
mehendi....
Prep for Sangeet
Sangeet
Duriyan
haldi
Before wedding
New story
Shivika grand wedding
After Marriage Rituals
First Night
Cute Moments
Suspicious
Important Note!!!
Shivomru talk
Bhabhis
Maa
Party
Malika
I love You!
Truth
Mahi
Plan A
Plan B
Mr.Patel
The Whole Truth
Flashback continues
End of Ragani?
Angry Anika!
Honeymoon
Maldives
Nightmares
Exploring
Package
Beach fun
Romantic Date
Back home
Sisters
New Girl
Neha
Bond
Family ?
Revelations
Shock pe shock
Good news
The trip
Ceremonies
The big day
Post wedding rituals
Pagpere ki rasam
The 9 months
Delivery
Epilogue

Doctors Appointment

1.9K 104 14
By cupcakes6621

So guys I hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The rest of the day past with bonding. Gauri, Bhavya and Anika spend most of the evening with the Raizada Family to bond with them. Dadu showed them a family picture with their parents in them and each of them talked about their past as well this.

Manish showed pictures of them as kids playing around. Arnav was only a year older then Anika. They also got to know that Bhavya and Neha are just 1 year younger then Gauri. kartik on the other hand was born few months after Neha and Bhavya.

It was already 10 at night when Manish Swarna and Dadu bad headed to bed while Arshi, kaira, neha and Anrivya still stayed in Neha's room talking about stuff.

Khushi:"Ek min matlab tumne sachi me Shivaay Bhaiya ki gardi ka glass chord diya"

Anika:"Aur nahi toh kya itni tardi marte the woh us time."

Shivaay:"Han toh tum kam thi kya"(They heard his voice from behind )

Anika:"Shivaay aap?"

Shivaay:(Entering the room)"Haan me"(He sat next to his wife )"Sorry woh me Anika ko lene aaya tha. Raat ho gayi hai aur kal doctor ka appointment bhi hai aur yeh madam late soyengi toh uthengi bhi nahi kumbkaran jo hai"

Anika:"Shivaaayy seriously "

Shivaay:"Okay sorry Jaan"(He said chuckling )"Aur Gauri "

Gauri:"Ji bhaiya ?"

Shivaay:"Woh Mom tumhe dhoond rahi thi kuch poochna tha shaadi ke baare me shayad se"

Gauri:"Theek hai bhaiya me unse mil longi"

Shivaay:"Chalo"

Anika:"hmm"

Arnav:"ah Shivaay "

Shivaay:"Haan"

Arnav:"Woh kal tum hospital jaogena toh me aur khushi bhi tum dono ke saath chale"

Shivaay:"Haan sure"

Arnav:"Great"

Kartik:"Bhai me office me call karke agle kuch hafto ka kaam ka dekh leta hoon"

Arnav:"Haan aur kuch problem ho toh muhje bolna "

Kartik:"Sure bhai"

Everyone headed to their room and after finishing their pending work they slept. Next morning came fast. It was a new day with new happiness to come.

Omkara:"Gauri suno na"(He said as he followed her while she walked into the kitchen )

Gauri:"Sun hi toh rahi hoon Omkara ji aap boliye na"(She said as she started to look around the kitchen for something )

Omkara:"Gauri agar tum meri taraf dekhogi nahi toh suno gi kaise"

Gauri:"Haan"

Om:"Kya haan"

Gauri:"Kya.."(She asked still distracted but this was it for Om. He went in front of her and pulled her toward him making her body collide with him.  As they shared a eyelock, Om tucked Gauri's hair behind her ears before bending to her level and whispering in her eyes)

Om:"Meri ek meeting at ek artist ke saath 1 ghante me wapas aa jaonga. (Kisses her cheeks )"Now you can continue you work"(Walking past her and out of the kitchen )"Bye jaaneman"

Gauri:(Blushing )"Yeh omkara ji bhi na.."

Meanwhile in the hall. Everyone was present at the hall after finishing breakfast. Everyone was busy within themselves.

Naira:"Kartik suno "

Kartik:"Ek min jaan"(He said busy on his phone )

Naira:(turns to Khushi bhabhi who stood behind Naira )"Khushi Bhabhi meri toh yeh sun nahi raha aap hi boliye isse."(She said leaving towards the Neha)

Kartik:(Finishing with his call and looking up)"Haan bolo Naira..Naira?"

Khushi:"Deverji aapki sherni aapse naraz hoke chali gayi"

Kartik:"Kahan?"

Khushi:"Mahi aur Neha clinic ja rahe the uske wounds check karne Naira bhi unke saath gayi. Wahi batana aayi thi"

Kartik:"its okay bhabhi. Aap bhi Arnav bhaiya ke saath jao Anika di ka appointment hai na. me Usko baad me mana longa"

khushi nodded as she patted her devers back before headed to Anika who was getting ready to leave with Shivaay and Arnav.

Shivaay:"Chale?"

Anika:"Yes"(They headed to the car. Shivaay sat in the driver's seat while Arnav in the passenger. The girls Sat in the back)

They reached the hospital within few mins. Anika and Shivaay went to the receptionist and asked for their appointment which they had taken. They left for the lobby waiting room for their doctors appointment while Arnav and khushi sat in the main lobby while Arnav called someone.

Arnav:"Yeah doctor. Yeah we are here. Yeah.okay."(He kept the phone down and gave khushi a side hug comforting her who looked a little worried )

Khushi:"Arnav ji  I hope aaj sab reports me theek aaye. Me yeh baat ab chuppa nahi sakti aur"

Arnav:"I know khushi but u don't worry okay. Sab theek hoga."

Shivika in doctors office..

Anika:"Hi doctor "

Doctor:"Hi Mr. and Mrs. oberoi. How are u feeling today Anika"

Anika:"Good"

Doctor:"Okay then let's get some test done shall we."

Anika:"Yeah"(She went with the doctor as the doctor tested her.)

Doctor:"Anika now we will see the baby. So if you want I can call Mr. oberoi in"

Anika:"That will be great"

Shivaay came in stood beside Anika as the doctor started to rub a gel on Anika's stomach. After finishing the processes, everyone looked at the screen to see the ultrasound of the baby.

Shivaay:(Looking at the screen confused)"Um doctor I don't see anything "

Doctor:(Laughs)"Mr. oberoi look closely. You see that small ball thing that you baby."

Shivaay:"Itna choota"

Anika:(Hitting Shivaay slightly )"Shivaay woh baby hai Choota hi rahega aur abhi toh sirf 1 mahina hua hai. Usko develop hone me time lagega"

Shivaay:"Okay I get it"

Doctor:"one min.."

Shivaay:"What happened doctor ?"

Anika:(getting worried)"Koyi problem toh nahi hai na doctor"

Doctor:"No no..It's just you said na that yesterday ur family doctor came and checked you."

Anika:"Yeah."

Doctor:"What did they say? do u have any reports or something "

Shivaay:"No but I can call him for u"

Doctor:"Plz do so Mr. oberoi "(Shivaay called the doctor and the 2 doctors talked on the phone for something while Anika and Shivaay Sat their worried and confused )

Shivaay:(Seeing the doctor come back and return her phone )"No need to worry. Mr. oberoi Mrs. oberoi I want to show you something "

Anika:"What doctor "

Doctor:"Do u see that ball dot thing "

Anika:"Yeah doctor that our baby"

Doctor:"Correct. Now do u see that"(She point to Another ball dot thingy in the corner)

Shivaay:"Yeah but what is that"

Anika:(Realizing something )"Omg..you I...are u sure?"(The doctor nodded and tears came in Anikas eyes)

Shivaay:"Will someone tell me what the hell is going on"(Confused with the doctor and Anika's talk)

Doctor:"Mr. oberoi that another baby. It means you have twins"(Shivaay froze. He looked at Anika who nodded with a smile while tears flowed down her eye)

Shivaay:"Tw..twins. Anika.twins..omg..We are having twins"(He hugs Anika and kisses her forehead while she smiles brightly )
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Arnav and Khushi disclose something and the trip"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...
211K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
90.5K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
59K 6.1K 53
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...