SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

By sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 10
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 59

5.5K 228 207
By sweetlittleCub

"Ms.Sana where are you going?? Your wedding will gonna be start at any minute..." The make up artist said .....

"I forget something upstairs, don't worry I'll be back ..." Sana said...

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki..."

Minutes later the organizer went to the room to call Sana as the wedding will begin..

"Where is the bride???."

"She head upstairs, she told me that she forgot something..."

"Please, check her and tell her that the wedding will be start at any minute. She already downstairs..."

"Yes, Ma'am..." The security said and quickly went upstairs...

10 minutes later, the head organizer cameback at the event she call one of Sana's friend and it is Momo...

Tzuyu saw it, and her heart suddenly race again .. her hand are now starting to get cold because of nervousness...

"Sana .. come.." Tzuyu keep praying on her head...

Tzuyu looks at their parents and they also look nervous, especially Sana's parents when the organizer whisper something...

-

"Ms.Minatozaki isn't in the room anymore..." The head organizer said...

"What??? About in their room???.." Momo asked...

"We checked it already but she's not there..."

"This can't be..." Momo rubs her forehead as she tried to contact the latter, but Sana's phone is unattended anymore....

"I can't contact her..."

"Momo~ya...." Nayeon runs to her... "What happened????.." Nayeon worriedly asked..

"Sana is gone. They can't find her..." Momo said...

"What????.."

"I can't also contact her..." Momo added.

"This is a big problem...." Nayeon mumbled...

"Where's Tzuyu???.."

"She's still there, she's still waiting for Sana..... and It's been 5 minutes already..." Nayeon said...

-
10 minutes have passed Nayeon and Momo get back to the hall, Mr.Minatozaki close his fist as Sana is still not there so she decided to walks closer to Tzuyu

"T-Tzuyu~ah...."

"Dad..."

Mr.Minatozaki hugs Tzuyu... "This is so embarrasing but, I'm so sorry..." Mr.Minatozaki sadly apologize to Tzuyu..."

Hearing Mr.Minatozaki apologize breaks Tzuyu's heart as she already know what's it means...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sana ~ ya!...." Nayeon stand up when she saw Sana... all their friends turned around and they clearly saw Sana ....

"The Bride is here, let's begin the ceremony..." The Head organizer said...

"S-Sana ..." Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast once again and now it is beating because of happiness and excitement....

Sana walks closer to her and held her hand...

"Why are your hands are so cold 🙂??." Sana asked.

"I-I thought....."

"I'm here, I'm here now Tzu. I'm going to marry you, Tzuyu ~ ah...." Sana sweetly smile to the latter.

-

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Tzuyu and Sana in marriage.

Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together...

My name is Minister Fráncisco Cotèz, and I have the privilege of performing this ceremony today.

They are thrilled that you are here today to share in their joy during this wonderful moment in their lives.

By your presence, you celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and you support their decision to commit themselves to one another for the rest of their lives.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves. If there is anything better than being loved, it is loving.

This Morning we are here to celebrate love. We come together to witness and proclaim the joining together of these two persons in marriage.

God does not make a love that is wrong. This is the union of two individuals in heart, body, mind, and spirit, Therefore, marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, honestly, and deliberately. And it is into this union that Tzuyu and Sana come now to be joined.

This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you.
It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners.

No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and No matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one."

Tzuyu and Sana was now to say their wedding speech in front of the crowd and Sana is the first one who say her greetings.

Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "To echo all of the fantastic speeches before me, thank you to everybody who helped with the preparations for today! You know who you are and you are very special people. I am grateful to have your help, support and friendship in my life.

Tzuyu intently stare at Sana as she gently rubs her hand using her thumb...

"Love, I am so pleased and proud to be yours. You are my rock, my love, my everything. Every moment with you is amazing and I cannot believe we get to be together forever. I can't wait to grow old with you. I am always forever grateful for the happiness and joy you have brought into my life I love you Sana, Forever."

Tzuyu smile and kiss Sana's hand...

And to you, our honoured guests, thank you for the contributions you have made to make our day special we really appreciate it."

Tzuyu ended her speech with a smile on her face... And now its Sana's turn...

"Tzuyu and I feel privileged to be sharing our day with all of our friends and family who have been so important to us throughout our lives. Many of you traveled for quite a long distance. Thanks to all of you for the efforts and sacrifices you have made to be with us today.

I also want to thank the most wonderful parents a child could ever have. Not only for the love, support and guidance over the years, but also for everything you've done to help make this day perfect. We would have never managed without you both, and today would not have been possible or so special. Thank you to both sets of our parents from the bottom of our hearts.

Now it's time to thank my beautiful bridesmaids for everything they've done and for being the greatest friends ever. To my maid of honor, Momo~ya, you have been a lifesaver. You truly are the definition of a best friend and sister. Thank you for always being there for me.

Sana looks at their friend specially to Momo as she smile to them before she looks at Tzuyu ..

Tzuyu~ah, I want to thank you for making my life complete. I am so lucky to be your wife, and I look forward to our life together. You know that, Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true Tzuyu~ah I'm never ever giving you up, I'm never ever leaving you. Instead, I'll forever and ever love and cherish you."

Sana sweetly smile to Tzuyu ....

The ceremony continue....and now they're exchanging their bows to each other.

"I, Chou Tzuyu, take you, Minatozaki Sana, to be my lawfully wedded wife, Love I choose you to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways. With you, I pledge to repair one small piece of the world. I take you to be my spouse, to have and to hold, in tears and in laughter, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, in this world and the next."

The ring bearer came forward and presented the rings. Tzuyu slowly put the ring on Sana's finger ..

Now it's Sana's Turn...

"I, Minatozaki Sana, take you Chou Tzuyu, to be my wife, I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

Sana ended her bow and gently placed Tzuyu's ring on her finger.

The minister said to guests, "You can now be seated". There friends and family followed his request.

"Now may those who wear these rings live in love all their days. Now may the love, which has brought you together, continue to grow and enrich your lives. May you continue to meet with courage any problems, which may arise to challenge you. May your relationship always be one of love and trust. May the happiness you share today be with you always. And may everything you have said and done here today become a living truth in your lives."

"Tzuyu and Sana, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made here this day before (God and) each one of us as witnesses. Therefore in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today and by the power vested in me by the Country of France, it is my honour and delight to declare you married and partners in life...for life. You may seal your vows with a kiss.".

Tzuyu leaned in and kissed Sana,softly like she's never done it before. Everyone cheered for them.

At this time, the wedded parties and their witnesses are now signing the Official Marriage Register.

After signing the Official Marriage Register, The minister once again speak...

"It is now my personal privilege and great joy to be the first one to introduce Tzuyu and Sana as the newly married couple. Partners in life... for life. Please greet them warmly."

All the guest happily and cheering them while clapping their hands...

-

After the wedding they all went directly to the reception area ... Their friends and family congratulate them as they are happy that Sana came and marry Tzuyu....

Sana notice that Tzuyu is staring at her ...

"Why? 🙂 Is there something on my face???." She asked.

Tzuyu just shook her head... "I just can't believe that... that you're here and you marry me..." Tzuyu said...

"I marry you, because I love you. I marry you because you're the person I want to marry 🙂..." Sana gently touch Tzuyu's face... "I love you Tzuyu~ah, I love you so much..." Sana sincerely said... "I'm happy that I made the right choice ..." She mumbled.

"I love you too, Mrs.Chou (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Sana's forehead.."

xxxxx

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁.
♥️👭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
111K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
105K 7.3K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...