Life of Fame (JAELE)

Galing kay ushalakshmik

Riele Downs is a big-time actress in Hollywood. She is perfect in every way and she's every guy's dream girl... Higit pa

Meet the Cast
1
The Proposal
Date to Decide!
Riele Downs' Boyfriend!
Celebrity Life
Engaged!
Hurt & Hostility
New Normal
That's enough!
Dinner Date!
Golden Globes
Second Thoughts
Life isn't Fair!
I do!
Be My Valentine πŸ’–
Honeymoon!
True Colors
Misunderstanding
I'm done Playing Nice!
Just A Dream!
Sexual Tension
Caught on Camera!
Moving in
Sister-in-law
Sneaking Around
Cause & Effect
Love or Lust?
Truth and Lies
Unconditional Love ❀
A Day at the Beach!
Kiss Me Now
Sleepless Nights
Talk to me
Trouble in Paradise
And that happened....
Can't Get Enough!
Forgive & Forget
Past Mistakes
πŸŽ‰ It's time to party! πŸŽ‰
Cutting Ties
Oh Boy!
Reservations
Matters of the Heart πŸ’
Invitations & Surprises
Secrets
Surprise Gone Wrong πŸ˜’
Hard to ResistπŸ˜‰
Mile High Club ✈
Double Date
Ex-Girlfriend?
Devoted to you
Hurt & BetrayalπŸ’”
Regrets & Apologies πŸ˜”
What do I do? 😣
Confessions & Complications
Rehearsal Dinner 🍽
The Truth Comes Out
Shatter My Heart 😭
Paying the Price 😒
A Christmas Tryst πŸŽ„
Please, let me go!😭
Take the Blame πŸ˜”
Huge Mistake
Payback 😈
I'm pregnant!
Together Again πŸ’‘
Stay with Me πŸ’
Recurring Nightmares
What Really Happened?
Jace's Reaction
Rude Awakening
The Blackmail
Trials & Tribulations of Love πŸ’ž
It's Baby Time! πŸ‘Ά
Riele's Birthday Surprise! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚
Prince Charming πŸ‘‘
Burning Desire πŸ”₯
Love Me Like You Do πŸ’•
Little Monsters πŸ‘Ώ
Life of Fame - Epilogue

Time to Confess...

2.1K 95 103
Galing kay ushalakshmik

Hi darlings, sorry for the delay in uploading this chapter😘😘😘

💖Please comment & vote💖

After the rehearsal dinner, the guests went back to their hotel rooms. The groomsmen and the bridesmaids were staying at the Downs mansion.

"You ready to go, honey?" Beyoncé called Bonnie, who was talking to some of her friends. Bonnie was spending the night at the Downs mansion as well since she wanted to follow the tradition of the bride-to-be not seeing the groom before the wedding.

"Yeah, in a minute, aunt B" Bonnie replied and went over to her fiancé.

Smiling, Ian pulled her into his arms. "I'm gonna miss you tonight, Bon Bon. Just thinking of being apart from you tonight is killing me" Ian said somberly, caressing her cheek lovingly.

"Aww, don't worry baby, it's just for one night and we have the rest of our lives together" she gave him a sweet peck on the lips.

"I can't wait until tomorrow when the minister pronounces us man and wife. I'm so lucky you came into my life. I love you so much, babygirl" Ian said, giving her a long kiss that lasted for several minutes until they heard his friends snickering.

"Easy there, buddy, save some for the honeymoon" Paul, Ian's best friend and best man, teased slapping him on the back. Ian rolled his eyes while Bonnie simply chuckled.

"Come on, man, we've got a party to go to" Michael, one of his friends said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming" Ian said and turned to his fiancée. "Guess it's time to go but before I do I want you to kiss me, a kiss that's going to keep me satisfied until I see you tomorrow"

Putting her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, her lips landing on his as she gave him a deep, passionate kiss, pouring all her the love she had for him into that kiss. When she pulled away, he had a major hard-on.

"Sorry about that. Good night, baby" Bonnie giggled and pecked his lips one more time before leaving with Idris and Beyoncé.

On their way home, Jace observed that his wife had become extremely quiet as she stared out the window.

He placed his one hand over her knee causing her to turn to look at him. "You okay, precious?" He asked, glancing sideways at her.

"Y...yes, baby, I'm fine" Riele gave him a convincing smile but he could clearly see the tears forming in her eyes. He stopped the car on the side of the road and shifted his body around to look at her.

"What happened, Rie?" He inquired softly, touching her cheek with the tips of his fingers.

"N....nothing, Jace. It's nothing" she said as she looked down at her hands.

Jace placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head making her look into his eyes. "Riele, I know you and I know it's not nothing so why don't you tell me what it is that has you so worried looking?" He asked, searching her eyes.

"I told you, Jace. It's nothing" she replied in a low voice, lowering her eyes.

Jace heaved a short sigh. "Look, if it's about earlier, I'm really sorry for what Sean said at the dinner. I didn't know he would put us on the spot like that"

"No, that's okay, Jace. I mean it's totally normal for people to expect us...."

"That's exactly my point, Rie. I don't want you to feel pressured by what other people expect of us. I know we haven't really talked about it but having children is a huge responsibility and I don't think we are ready for that right now"

"S...so, you don't want to have kids?" Riele asked in a low voice, dreading his answer.

"No! No, babe that's not what I meant. I just....It's just we're both busy people and...." he tried to explain.

"No, it's okay, Jace. I can understand" Riele interjected wiping the teardrops that fell from her eyes.

Jace cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Precious, please try to understand me. I'm not saying that I don't want to have kids but right now your career is very important to you. You have a lot of movie projects lined up and I'm starting a new job. So, I just think that...."

"Jace, I get what you're saying but...." Riele tried to speak but got interrupted by Jace. "Look, babe, when we do decide to start a family I want it to be OUR decision and I want YOU to be okay with it. I don't want us to rush into something just because that's what our friends and family expect us to do, okay?"

"O...okay" All she could do was nod, there was nothing she could say. Only now, she needed to find a way to convince him to change his opinion about having kids.

"Thanks for understanding, Rie, and besides, you know I would like to have you all to myself for a while longer," he said, planting his lips onto hers.

His arms went around her waist as he pulled her onto his lap and continued to kiss her. The kiss became more hot and demanding, his tongue circling inside of her mouth as his hand moved up and down her leg sensually. The heat from his hand went right through the material of her dress, a pool of moisture wetting her panties.

"God, you taste amazing. I love you, Riele"

"I love you too, Jace" His scent spiked her desire as her arms went around his neck, kissing him back. He pulled down the zipper of her dress a little and freed one of her breasts, his mouth wrapped around it sucking hard while his tongue tickled the tip. His hand moved down, getting under her dress and reaching into her panties. She closed her eyes and started moaning softly as he began rubbing over her dampness, adding pressure to her pussy before slipping two fingers inside her.

She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him up so that she could kiss him, enjoying what his hands and fingers were doing to her. She was panting heavily, the world seemed to twirl around her and she thought she was going crazy from the pleasure he was giving her. The way she kissed him, turned him on even more and his cock started twitching, getting hard.

He started pumping his fingers faster, sending her over the edge. "Jace....." she said in a soft and weak voice, as she came all over his fingers.

When she came down from her high, she felt him unzipping her dress and stopped him. "Baby, we're in the car" she reminded him. She didn't want him to stop but at the same time, she also didn't want the paparazzi to catch them doing it in the car.

"Fuck..." Jace cursed under his breath as he pulled away and helped her fix her clothes.

"I'm so sorry I got carried away, babe" When it came to her, he could never control himself.

"That's okay, baby, it happens" Riele smiled kissing him on the cheek when Jace pulled her in for another kiss.

Pulling away, he looked into her eyes. "I don't know about you but I'm horny as hell and I have got to have you. Let's go home and finish what we started" he said, his voice oozing with raw lust. Riele gulped, nodding her head as she felt herself getting wetter.

When they reached home, he picked her up and carried her up the stairs to their bedroom. Removing his clothes and then hers, he entered her fast and hard, pounding into her. His mouth clamped over hers as his hands fondled her breasts sending a new wave of sensual pleasure coursing through her body.

"Jace, oh my god, yes!" She screamed out as he started going deeper, ramming into her with such intensity. He groaned in pleasure at how good it felt being inside her, he swore he could never get enough of her. Her eyes turned to the back of her head as she gripped his shoulders tightly, digging her nails into his back as he brought both of them to an orgasm that shook her to the core. Collapsing on top of her, he buried his face in the crook of her neck. "Damn, that was so fucking amazing" he gave her a deep kiss before rolling off of her and onto his back.

Next morning

Bonnie didn't get much sleep as she was too excited about her wedding day. After everything that happened in her life, she never expected to find someone like Ian, who loves her unconditionally and has been her rock right from day one.

A knock came on the door and Beyoncé walked in. "Morning honey, I thought you might like a little something in your stomach to start your day," she said placing the breakfast tray on the bedside table.

"Thanks, auntie" Bonnie smiled widely as Beyoncé gave her a motherly hug.

"Okay honey, Camilla will be here soon to do your hair and make-up so you should be showered and ready for when she gets here" she informed with a smile.

Bonnie's eyes filled with tears. "Thank you so much for everything, aunt B" Bonnie hugged her tightly.

Beyoncé wiped her tears. "You are like our daughter, Bonnie, and we are proud of everything you have accomplished in your life. I just wish you could forgive your mother"

"I don't wanna talk about her, aunt B," Bonnie said with a frown on her face.

"Honey, I know what she did was wrong but she has realized her mistake and wants to be a part of your life. Please just think about it, okay?"

Bonnie nodded her head and took a deep breath. "Okay, Aunt B, I will think about it"

Beyoncé smiled softly, stroking Bonnie's hair lovingly. "That's all I'm asking. Now, I will go downstairs and see if everything is in order" she kissed her forehead and left.

Later, Bonnie sat in the chair while the stylist did her hair. Riele entered the bridal suite and was amazed by the beautiful bride before her. "Wow, you look amazing, sis," she said as they helped Bonnie into her wedding gown.

"Thank you, Rie" Bonnie smiled happily as she gave her cousin a tight squeeze.

"Oh I almost forgot, Ian wanted me to give this to you," Riele said, handing her a small box.

Bonnie took the small box and gasped when she opened it. 

Inside was a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. "Oh my, they're gorgeous," She noticed a note and opened it.

To the most beautiful woman in the world. I never knew love would feel like this until I met you. I love you with all my heart and promise to do so until the day I take my last breath. I saw these and thought they would look amazing on you. I hope you like them and perhaps you will wear them today. I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Love, Ian.

Bonnie wiped the tears that escaped her eyes and put on the earrings.

At the church, Ian and his best friend were standing waiting for his bride to arrive. When the music started and the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, Ian couldn't contain his excitement. He was going to marry the girl of his dreams and when Bonnie came into sight, Ian's eye lit up and he felt as though his heart was going to explode with happiness. She looked like an angel walking towards them, her six-month baby bump making her look even more beautiful as she walked towards him with a huge smile on her face.

Bonnie's dad kissed her cheek and shook Ian's hand. "Take care of my her, son"

"I will, sir" Ian nodded as he took a hold of Bonnie's hand.

After they said their vows and were pronounced husband and wife, Ian took her in his arms and gave her a long passionate kiss, one that left her breathless.

At the reception, everyone was having a great time. Everything was perfect, the food, the music, and the cake. Riele was in the bathroom fixing her make-up when Isabella walked in, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Hey Rie," she said in a rather excited tone.

"Oh hey, Bells" Riele smiled as she reapplied her lipstick when she noticed how Isabella kept staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You tell me, Mrs. Norman" Bella said with sass, propping her hands on her hips.

"What are you talking about, Bella?" Riele tilted her head in puzzlement.

"Come on, Rie, I saw you sipping on sparkling apple juice in a champagne flute" she gave her a knowing look.

"I don't know what you're talking....." Riele tried to feign innocence.

"Oh, just admit it, Rie. You're pregnant, aren't you?"

Riele closed her eyes and took a deep breath, there was no point in keeping it from Bella. "Okay yes, I'm pregnant but...."

"I knew it! Oh my God, you're pregnant! This is great!" Isabella exclaimed happily but Riele quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "Shh.....please stop yelling, Bella. Someone might hear you" 

Bella turned to look at her confused. "Wait, does Jace know you're pregnant?" She asked as she remembered Jace's words from the previous night when he said that they were going to wait for a while before having kids.

Riele shook her head. "No, he doesn't"

"So, you didn't tell him?" She asked, judgment evident in her voice.

"I am going to tell him tomorrow. Now, will you please not tell anyone about this" Riele requested her.

"Why? I mean everyone would be thrilled to know that you're pregnant, especially Jace and your parents"

"Yes, I know that but today is Bonnie's day and I don't want to ruin it by stealing all the attention. I would never do that to her. So, please Bella don't tell this to anyone, not even Steve" She begged her.

"Okay" Bella nodded her head, understanding. "Anyway, I'm so happy for you, Rie" She gave her a tight hug before they both went back to join the others at the reception.

The next day, Jace and Riele were walking down the beach, hand in hand. Riele felt extremely nervous and her hands started to shiver a little bit. Jace observed this and took off his jacket, wrapping it around her.

"Thanks, baby" Riele smiled.

Jace smiled back. "You're welcome, precious"

She took a deep breath and turned to face him. "Jace, I have to tell you something......."

To be continued....

Please vote & comment❤

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you liked the chapter 💖 I would love to hear your thoughts.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

88.8K 2.8K 11
Jace and Riele share an intimate moment while running lines for Henry Danger. Could a new spark have been lit between the two? I mean, it's just act...
12.2K 333 20
Riele Downs is just an ordinary girl struggling with the loss of her mother. Jace Norman is the most popular guy in school who everyone believes is v...
81.7K 2.8K 42
Β°Riele downs gets a job as the babysitter of Amerie Norman which is the billionaire Jace Normans daughter. What happens when overtime jace starts to...
2.5K 437 60
*This book is set in Cyprus :)* Raina Riele (Riele Downs) and Leilani (Jace Norman) have been best friends since forever. But then suddenly? Raina R...