Time to Confess...

Hi darlings, sorry for the delay in uploading this chapter😘😘😘

💖Please comment & vote💖

After the rehearsal dinner, the guests went back to their hotel rooms. The groomsmen and the bridesmaids were staying at the Downs mansion.

"You ready to go, honey?" Beyoncé called Bonnie, who was talking to some of her friends. Bonnie was spending the night at the Downs mansion as well since she wanted to follow the tradition of the bride-to-be not seeing the groom before the wedding.

"Yeah, in a minute, aunt B" Bonnie replied and went over to her fiancé.

Smiling, Ian pulled her into his arms. "I'm gonna miss you tonight, Bon Bon. Just thinking of being apart from you tonight is killing me" Ian said somberly, caressing her cheek lovingly.

"Aww, don't worry baby, it's just for one night and we have the rest of our lives together" she gave him a sweet peck on the lips.

"I can't wait until tomorrow when the minister pronounces us man and wife. I'm so lucky you came into my life. I love you so much, babygirl" Ian said, giving her a long kiss that lasted for several minutes until they heard his friends snickering.

"Easy there, buddy, save some for the honeymoon" Paul, Ian's best friend and best man, teased slapping him on the back. Ian rolled his eyes while Bonnie simply chuckled.

"Come on, man, we've got a party to go to" Michael, one of his friends said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming" Ian said and turned to his fiancée. "Guess it's time to go but before I do I want you to kiss me, a kiss that's going to keep me satisfied until I see you tomorrow"

Putting her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, her lips landing on his as she gave him a deep, passionate kiss, pouring all her the love she had for him into that kiss. When she pulled away, he had a major hard-on.

"Sorry about that. Good night, baby" Bonnie giggled and pecked his lips one more time before leaving with Idris and Beyoncé.

 Good night, baby" Bonnie giggled and pecked his lips one more time before leaving with Idris and Beyoncé

On their way home, Jace observed that his wife had become extremely quiet as she stared out the window.

He placed his one hand over her knee causing her to turn to look at him. "You okay, precious?" He asked, glancing sideways at her.

"Y...yes, baby, I'm fine" Riele gave him a convincing smile but he could clearly see the tears forming in her eyes. He stopped the car on the side of the road and shifted his body around to look at her.

"What happened, Rie?" He inquired softly, touching her cheek with the tips of his fingers.

"N....nothing, Jace. It's nothing" she said as she looked down at her hands.

Jace placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head making her look into his eyes. "Riele, I know you and I know it's not nothing so why don't you tell me what it is that has you so worried looking?" He asked, searching her eyes.