Lost Banshee | Teen Wolf Next...

By teenwolfficpro

This book can be read without watching the teen wolf series This is the story about the next generation of Sc... More

INTRODUCTION
Characters
1- The Beacon For Supernatural
3-Nighty Night
4 - Like A Little Puppy
5- Lacrosse Genes
6- Attack Derek
7- The hypothetical encounter with a Berserker
8- Rainbow Belts And Awkward Conversations
9- The Dark Cloud Of Anxiety
10- The Loneliness
11- 56th Time's A Charm

2- Last Resort

430 25 1
By teenwolfficpro

"Your father could've at least come in." Meemaw said as she handed me the plates. 

"Don't be so hard on him." I said setting the plates on the table. "He's been rattled ever since mom went missing."

"She is my daughter. He could have at least told me if the police have found something or not."

"No, the police have found nothing and I know he's looking for her with Uncle Scott and his pack." I say placing the water jug on the table. "And also I think he was worried that you would rip on him for not taking care of mom."

"Of course, I was going to do that." She said setting the dish on the table and I sat down. 

I smiled at her weakly as she took off her mittens and placed them on the kitchen counter. She took off the aluminium foil carefully but the steam burnt her hand slightly. 

"Careful." I said holding her hand and she smiled. 

"I'm okay, sweetie." She said as I examined her hand. 

"No you're not." I said because to me it looked like it would leave blisters. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. 

"It's just a small burn, Ali." She said from behind but I didn't listen to her. 

I opened the medicine cabinet and took out an ointment and a few bandages. I quickly went back into the kitchen and sat down with her. 

 I opened the ointment and carefully applied on the small burn. "It is a burn, doesn't matter how small it is, you should take care of it before it turns into a blister and leaves a scar." I said loosely tying the bandage around it. "There, done!"

I looked up to see tears swirling down her cheeks. "What? Does it hurt that bad? Should I take you to the emergency?" 

She shook her head as she leaned forward and hugged me. "I'm just glad you take after your mother so much." She said. 

I smiled as I hugged her back and we sat there just like that for a few moments. We both missed her. We both loved her and we both didn't want to lose her. Dad wasn't the only one suffering, we all were suffering too. 

___

After dinner, we both decided to watch a movie on Netflix but because I fell asleep on the couch right just when the movie started, Meemaw had me go to bed and tucked me in. 

It felt weird and yet so good being tucked in at sixteen. I don't know how long I slept for but now I'm awake now and I think someone is moving outside my window. 

Now it could be I was hearing things but I knew my eyes were not playing tricks on me when I saw a shadowy figure lurking around right outside the window. 

Okay, so I had made a promise to myself to not follow the voice or the figure I see at night when I'm alone because of all the stupid horror movies I watched. But when my mind went to things that can happen to Meemaw if it's someone trying to get into the house, I thought about calling the police but I wasn't sure if it was actually someone or I was just seeing and hearing things. 

So like an impulsive dummy, that name is the courtesy of one of my childhood friends, Paul. I got up and picked up my phone from the bedside table. I used the light from the phone's screen to look for a weapon or something. It was then when my foot hit my duffle bag and I felt the wooden pole in it. 

My mom warned me about this time. 

I sighed as I opened the bag and took out the baseball bat. 

She said, "Sweetie, that bat is completely useless and it'll be proven useless in a fight with a supernatural creature like your father has shown from time to time back when we were kids." 

And my dad just narrowed his eyes at her and said, "It wasn't completely useless. Baseball bats are the most underrated form of weapons."

We both laughed and made fun of him. 

I stood up as I moved towards the window.

There's no way a supernatural creature is trying to hurt us. Well, not in Beacon Hills. 

I pushed the curtain aside as I looked through the widow but because the glass was made so that no one can see from inside or from outside through it. I carefully unlocked the window and pushed it open slowly. 

It was calm outside. Not a single sound filled the quiet environment of Beacon Hills. I leaned forward to look for someone. It was just then I was startled by something that appeared in front of me from above. I didn't know what it was or who it was but I panicked and… Wham! 

Three swings right at the thing making it lose it balance and fall off the roof. 

My heart was racing like crazy when I stepped back. The light from the moon lit the room as it highlighted the tip of the bat stained with crimson blotches. My eyes opened wide when I saw it. I rushed forward and leaned my head down the window to see a guy lying face down groaning in pain. The thud was loud and it had woken up Meemaw as I could now see her coming into the backyard to check on the guy. 

I got more panicked cuz if that was actually a burglar he could hurt her. The thought didn't once occur to me that he fell from the roof and he must have broken some bones. 

I rushed downstairs with the bat still clenched in my hands as I entered the kitchen and went out the back door into the backyard.

"Oh, sweetie." Meemaw said as she was trying to hold up the guy from his head but she was too weak. 

"Meemaw?" I asked and she turned to me. It didn't take her much time to add up that I was the one responsible for this bone crunching disaster. 

"Ali, what were you thinking?" She sounded angry at me but she turned to the guy instead of scolding me. "Ryker, honey, can you get up?" She asked. 

"Yeah- yeah- I think-" He said as he tried to sit up. "No! Nope! Can't!" He said falling back on the ground. 

"Ali!" Now meemaw sounded even more pissed. I rushed towards them as I saw a very bloodied face. I bent down to examine him from the looks of it, I can say his shoulder was out of place, he definitely had a concussion and the fall he just suffered definitely  had shattered a lot of bones. 

"Is he a werewolf?" I asked and meemaw nodded. 

Relief washed over me as I realized he will heal. I sat down beside him as I carefully held his head and elevated it resting it in my lap. 

"Hey, look at me." I said as he opened his eyes and revealed the sea green in his eyes. "You have to trigger your healing." I said and although he didn't say anything, his expression told me 'duh, you dumb girl'. 

"Meemaw, call an ambulance just in case if he doesn't trigger his healing and get me a towel." I said and she quickly got up and went in. 

"I'm sorry." I said as I racked my hand through his hair as I saw the blood flowing out from his forehead and ear. 

He wasn't healing as I could see the blood still flowing out from the injuries. During one of the times I spent with Uncle Scott, he was teaching one of his betas that young werewolves sometimes panic after an injury, especially if they're taken by surprise their minds become rattled so they can't focus on their healing. In cases like these it's always the best to try and calm their mind. 

Meemaw came back with a towel and told me she had called for help. I rolled the towel and was about to place it in between his teeth. 

"You're not having trouble breathing, are you?" I asked. 

"No-" He replied and I placed the towel roll in between his teeth. 

"Bite this." I said as I reached out to his arm and took a deep breath. I twisted the arm placing with full force placing the shoulder joint back in its place as he let out muffled screams and from the look in his eyes he told me he'd kill me, which scared me but I still chose to help him out. 

His breathing was heavy as I took out the towel from his mouth and threw it aside. 

I checked his wounds, they were still bleeding. The pain was supposed to stimulate healing. 

Why isn't he healing?

I held his face clumsily in an attempt to calm him but ended up touching his injuries making him let out a little growl in pain. 

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry." I said as I can see anger burning in his eyes. "Okay. Okay." I said as I tried to think of things that might help him calm down. 

I remembered this cute little lullaby that mom used to sing to me whenever I had night terrors. 

"A la nanita nana

nanita ella, nani-" 

"Honey, your terrible singing is making him pass out." Meemaw said as I looked down at him weakly trying to open his eyes. 

"He's lost a lot of blood. Heal! Damnit!" I yelled at him adding more to his pain. 

I closed my eyes for a moment to think of something, anything that I can do to trigger his healing. Then it hit me right in my head, it was a long shot but from the stories my parents told me, it has worked before. 

I opened my eyes to see his eyelids heaving down. I slightly slapped his cheek, keeping him awake. 

"Stay with me." I said as I leaned down and locked my lips with him. My eyes closed on its own as I did the action. 

This was definitely not how I imagined my first kiss but that was my last resort. 

"He's healing." Meemaw said as I opened my eyes and pulled my head up. I looked down into his eyes as now the beautiful sea green was taken over by a cold glowing blue. 

I felt fear swept throughout my body as I realized what it meant. 

He has taken some innocent life

_____

Don't forget to vote and comment💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
129K 7.3K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
312K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...