Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🤯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. 🕶
7.5 😱😍👨‍❤️‍👨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 🔞🔞🔞
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😡😡😡😡😡
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🤭🤭🤭
FOR THANARI

24.

2.6K 149 12
By castleMG

'Boun's friend?' The couple thought. Gulf grip Mew's arm while Mew tightens his hold on Gulf's hand. They don't know what this guy's purpose is,but Mew is ready to defend his growing family.

'What do you want?' asked Mew.

Sighing,Prem stand up and face them. 'You don't have to worry, I'm here to help you. I don't want any innocent people hurt because of Boun's illness. Especially your unborn children.' Prem said pointing at Gulf's tummy. They are shocked that he knew about his pregnancy.

'H-how?' asked Gulf and Prem smile sadly at him. Mew told Prem to sit back on the couch and he lead his wife to seat on the opposite.

'So,can you tell us now what you wanted to talk and how do you know about us expecting?' Mew said holding Gulf's hand. Prem is looking at their interwined hands.

Clearing his throat he starts... 'First, I'm sorry for barging and I learned about your condition because of Boun...

Once again,the couple was taken aback.

....how did he know? Well,he followed you to the hospital. And I'm telling you,when he came home...he threw everything. He is more angry than before. The look on his face,his eyes...all I can see is pure rage. Especially towards you.' he pointed at Mew.

'Why the hell is he after a married man?just because Gulf helped him once.' Mew said annoyed pulling Gulf closer to him.

'Because he is sick in the mind. He thought you stole Gulf from him. To him,he first knew Gulf so,Gulf must be his....' 'That's crazy' Mew intercepted..then Prem continue... ' I know...even his parents is worried.'

'Does his parents brought him to the doctor?' Gulf finally talk

'Yes they did. After the incident in Amsterdam. I flew there when I heard about it....' answered Prem

'So I guess that's why he is doing this...' 'Revenge?' Prem cut Gulf. Gulf nodded but Prem shake his head 'no'.

'This is not revenge. For the time he was in the hospital,he never once said anything about having revenge. Nor showed any hatred towards you and your Dad. He said that what your father did was normal to protect his son..' Prem explained.

' So you are saying that,he really love my wife?' asked Mew. Prem sadly smile.

'Maybe he does...but now? I don't think it's love anymore. Because if he really love Gulf,he will stop this madness. He will let Gulf be happy even if he's not the reason. Because true love is letting your loved one happy even if your not included in the picture. Their happiness is your happiness,even if it hurts you.' Prem said

'That's why your doing this.' Gulf said that made Prem look at him like a deer caught in the headlights. Mew gets what his wife is saying.

'You love him.' said Mew. And Prem didn't deny.

'My feelings is not what's important right now....just be careful. I have a feeling that it's you P' Mew who he will hurt. But I also wanted to ask... If possible,please don't hurt him. You can give him to the police or send him back to the hospital but please don't kill him. I know he still can be save. He is a good person,he is just not well. He just need to cure his obsession of owning something. He got this condition because back in the orphanage when we were little,he was always bullied. They always took his toys by force. So everytime he found something,he keep it hidden.' Prem said

The couple understand him,but it's hard to make promises that they are not sure they can keep.

'We understand you Prem,but I can't promise you that he will not get hurt. If he don't stop and hurt any of my family,I will not stay still. So please,understand our side too. But I will try to prevent anyone getting hurt. Just do your best to convince him to stop and get treated. We will help you find the best doctor to help your friend.' Mew said and Prem nods in understanding.

'Thank you...I promise I will do my part. Just be careful' said Prem

'You too Prem..and thank you for coming here and telling all of this.'

After Gulf said that,they exchanged numbers but Prem saved it with different name. They bid goodbye.

                     ***************
They are back inside their bedroom. Cuddling,thinking about what happened.

☀:Bii~
🌻: hmm?
☀: you okay?
🌻: I can't fully say I am...

Mew hold him tighter and kiss his head.

🌻: I...I'm actually scared Boo~ I'm scared for our little ones...I don't...

☀: shhh...nothing bad will happen to our seeds and to you..I won't let it happen.

Gulf snuggled more to his husband's warmth. He really hope that nothing bad will happen. Not that long,Gulf fell asleep. Mew is just caressing Gulf's hair and kissing it from time to time. He has a lot in mind. He needs to make sure that no harm shall come to his wife and their seeds. He will kill  for them that's for sure.

'I will be strong for all of us. I promise you that Gulf. You and our seeds are my life.' With this thought,Mew fell asleep.

                   ******************
Morning @ Boun's

Boun woke up with a little headache. He decided to just stay at home. He went out of his room after freshen up.

'Prem???' He called for Prem but no one answer..he went to his guest room to check but still,no Prem.

'Where the hell is he? He didn't came back last night?' he asked himself. Sighing,he went to his kitchen to prepare breakfast. He thought maybe, Prem went out to buy something...

It's past lunch time but still,Prem is missing. He tried calling him but his call was rejected.

'Maybe he is still mad' he mumbled.

He took this alone time to think about his friend. He knew that Prem love him more than a friend or brother. He is not dense. It's just that his mind is telling him otherwise.. He is like a body with two souls living inside. Deep down his heart,he loves Prem more than what his mind is telling him. His head hurts and his heart clenched whenever he thought of losing Prem.

'Ah~ sstop!!! ...' he screamed in pain while clutching his head with his one hand,the other on his chest. Prem that time came and saw the state of Boun whimpering on the floor. He ran to him and tried to help him up.

'What happened Boun?!' Prem worriedly asked

'It hurts..P-Prem...make it sstop..pplease. Ahhck~' Prem is already in tears... 'I will help you,come on stand up...I'll take you to the hospital.' Prem said but was shocked when Boun pushed him hard. He look at Boun's eyes and what he saw is definitely not Boun.

' You ! stay away from us or I will kill your beloved friend.' he said

'Who..?' Prem asked trying to act brave

Boun laugh like a maniac. 'Me?...hmm you already know my name...I am~ ahckk ffuck! he didn't finished his sentence... 'Ahh...Premie get out of here...ahh- find he-help' Boun said clutching his head..

Prem stood there shocked. ' fuck..this is worst than before..' He thought.

'MINE..!!!' after Boun screamed that,he fell unconscious. Prem walked towards him to see if he is okay. Upon checking,he run towards the kitchen to get Boun's sedative.He injected it before calling for ambulance.

Arriving at the hospital,they put Boun to a private room in a psych ward. Prem already called his uncle who is a psychiatrist. His uncle already knows Boun's history. He just added what happened earlier.

'This is bad Prem. It looks like he has a split personality. And his alter is hostile. You better call his parents..and also,you need to warn those people his alter is after.' His uncle said and he didn't waste time and call Boun's parents. After that he told his uncle to keep an eye at Boun and keep him sedated. Then he called Mew and asked him if they can meet with the parent. Mew agreed and gave him his parents address.

                      ************
At Mew's

'What did Prem said Boo?' asked Gulf

'He said that it might not Boun who is after you..' said Mew. Gulf is confused with that. Mew went to him and hug him.

'Let's get ready Bii..we will know everything soon.' Mew said kissing Gulf's forehead.

After getting ready,they head out to the Jongcheveevat's residence. Prem is already there when they arrived. Entering their Papa's study,they can't help but to laugh at the sight. Prem looked like a prey trapped with four hungry predators.

Seeing them,Prem finally sighed in relief. The two went to their parents to hug them.

'Guys..stop scaring him' Gulf said giggling. The elders just shrugged.

'So,is something happened?' asked Mew

Prem sigh... 'Sadly yes.....and it's worst.'

Prem told them everything that happened and what his uncle think and it shocked them.

'This is serious. We need to act faster than we intended to..' Forth said

' Who is your uncle?' Beam asked Prem.. 'Dr. Jirayu' Prem answered and Beam nodded...

'You know him Nong?' Krist asked Beam.. 'Yes Phi,he is the best in that field in my hospital.' he answered

'I thought you are in the orphanage with Boun?' Asked Mew...'Yes Phi Mew. Uncle is my adoptive mother's brother.' Prem said.

'Okay..so what you're saying Nong is that,this alter is the one who is after my son-in-law? (Prem nodded)....and he only exposed himself now?' Sing asked

'I think he's been in and out for a while...and Boun just didn't say anything about it.' Prem explained

'Why? He could've told you so that you can help him sooner' Mew said and the others agreed

Prem put a diary on the table. 'He's threatened. I found this diary before coming here. He was threatened that if he ask for help,his loved ones will be killed..
Also,after reading some of it..I figured that Boun really loved Gulf before but his alter is obsessed with him.'

'You are always against him,so why this alter didn't do anything to you?' asked Gulf

'Because he is fond of me too as I am the only one who stand up for Boun even before. And I think it's because I am his weakness.' Prem said... 'What do you mean? Mew asked

'I read this on the way here,Boun said that,his alter once planned to hurt me and it's like a trigger to him. He fought with him to get his control back. After that incident,the alter never try to hurt me again.' he explained. Forth and Sing look at each other like they are talking. Gulf saw them and he realized what the two are thinking.

'Dad,Papa don't even think about it...' Gulf sternly said that cause the others to turned their attentions to them. His Mommy and Mama quickly adapt the situation.

'Oy you two stop your craziness,one crazy is enough' Krist said before the two can answer to Gulf. Sing and Forth just put their hands up in surrender but suddenly...

'Crazy vs. crazy is not a bad idea.' Mew said and all heads turned to him like he grew another set of head,well except their dads who are grinning. Then they turned to Prem...

'Oh shit'

************************************
Lol poor Prem...everyone around him is crazy... But...will they be able to save everyone without someone getting hurt?

************************************

A chapter for all of you before Ep.2

Note: Hi~ CastleMG here...I just want to say thank you for reading this story. It means a lot to me. Also,this story is nearing its end...maybe up to chapter 30 if I manage to stretch the events...I am also thinking of some new plot.... Again, thank you very much and sorry for the errors. 🙏🏻❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
14.1K 719 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
54.3K 3.3K 46
HELLO FRIENDS, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A BL STORY. SINCE MEW AND GULF ARE MY FAVOURITE , I COULD'NT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE AS THE MAIN CHAR...
8.5K 400 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...