๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. | ๏ฟฝ...

By -MELL0HI

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

quick note from 2024.
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐๐ƒ๐ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ
๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ.
๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ + ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š
๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐…๐ˆ๐“ + ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Š

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

28.8K 983 449
By -MELL0HI

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟑]
𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[STREAM]

It was nearly 1 AM and Elinor was still in the office streaming. She was doing a charity stream which had already been on for 29 hours. Her plan was to hit 30 hours and then call it good, but to do that she was going to need to wait until 1:30.

She continued on with the Just Chatting, tiredly answering questions. Donations flooded in and she intently watched as the donation counter stayed up to date.

Time was slow, but eventually the clock ticked 1:30. Elinor let out a victory whoop and began with her final words before ending the stream. "Thank you all so much for being here! I'm so proud of you guys— Drumroll even though you can see the counter please... We've raised $24,387! Remember,
all of this is going directly to St. Jude's! Thank you all so much."

[IRL]

She continued speaking for a few minutes before finally closing it all up. There was a sudden crack of lighting outside and Elinor's eyes became widened. She quickly gathered all of her things and threw them into her bag, sprinting out of her office and locking it quickly.

The girl ran down the stairs and into the lobby, but it had already started pouring outside. Elinor let out a groan of frustration and sighed. She had parked relatively far away.

Elinor swung the front door open and began running to her car. She had hardly been in the rain for ten seconds and she was already soaked.

She pressed the button to unlock her car and quickly got in. Sighing, she laid back in her seat. She placed her bag on the passenger seat and readjusted her position, placing the key into the slot and turning it.

The car sputtered before going silent again. She tried again, but to no avail. "Shit," she mumbled before grabbing her bag again.

She lived too far away to walk without an umbrella. Ivory had a big presentation the next day, and it would be rude to wake her up at this hour.

Elinor grumbled at herself and got ready to sprint back to the office. She swung open the door and closed it just as quickly, running to the lights of the front lobby.

She slipped on the sidewalk.

Getting back up with an indescribable anger, she simply walked to the doors, not even caring about being soaked anymore. She got through the doors, trying to figure out a gameplan.

I could just sleep here, but the floor isn't exactly the nicest. I don't think I'm allowed to sleep in the lobby. That's gotta be a violation or something. I could call someone, but who? Ivory is busy, my parents are probably asleep. They don't have to take care of me anymore... Wilbur? I wouldn't want to bother him, but he's probably still awake.

Elinor wearily picked up her phone. She was shivering from the droplets of water drying on her skin. With the click of a few buttons, she was on a call with Wilbur.

"Elinor, hey! Congrats on that charity stream— You did really great!" He exclaimed into the phone. Elinor let out a shudder, but found herself smiling at the sound of his voice. "Hey, are you there?"

"Y-Yeah," Elinor mumbled into the phone. "Thank you, by the way."

Wilburs pitch changed to a more concerned tone. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Elinor swallowed her nervousness that he would deny her.

"Yeah, yeah I'm cool but uh," She began. "Well, it's pouring y'know. It's pouring at just the right time. Um... Haha, so basically my car isn't working and I'm kinda stranded at the office."

"Oh jeez! Do you need me to come pick you up?" He offered. Elinor sent a 'mhm' through the phone. "For sure! I don't live far, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thank you," Elinor murmured.

"Of course," He replied, ending the call. Elinor sat down, waiting patiently for him to arrive. She found herself almost falling asleep to the sound of the rain, but the idea of Wilbur having to get out of the car to
come get her was seemingly more horrifying than sleeping on the floor. She wouldn't want to bother him any more than she had.

Elinor noticed his car pull up and she quickly
stood up, slinging her backpack back on and sprinting to the car. Luckily, the doors were already open. She seated herself in the front. "You look like wet dog," Wilbur laughed. Elinor's negative feelings seemed to fly out the window at the sound of his laughter.

"Very funny Mr. Soot," She giggled drowsily. "Lets go."

Wilbur put the car into drive and they drove off into the rain. Elinor was quick to fall asleep in the car, but Wilbur didn't seem to mind. As he neared her apartment, she wasn't stirring at all. He decided to take a few more loops around the block before gently nudging her shoulder.

The girl tiredly awakened, yawning. Wilbur hopped out of his side, opening a big umbrella. He paced to her side of the car, helping her out as he walked her to the door. She opened the door and stepped inside, leaving him on the porch.

Wilbur smiled at her and she gently smiled back. "Rest well, Ms, Sage," He said quietly. The girl nodded, waving to him as he left and closing the door.

Elinor changed out of her soaked clothing, throwing on a robe and calling it good. She jumped on her bed, grabbing her phone to send a quick text before completely crashing to sleep.

[wilbur:)]

elinor!
thank you for driving me
good night

wilbur:)
get some sleep, silly goose
goodnight

a/n:
i'm going back to online school until january >:(( stay hydrated and stay safe!!

word count: 978

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...
447K 10.8K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...
234K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
11K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024