Naruto x Reader One Shots

By minatos_wifey

๐‘จ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” [Requests are closed F... More

a/n
Sasuke x Reader (shower lemon)
Husband!Itachi x Wife!Reader
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader
Drunk! Sasuke x Reader (Marry me)
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader (part 2)
Bodyguard!Itachi x Mafia's daughter!Reader
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Toxic Relationship)
Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)
Sasuke x Reader x Sarada (Village is under attack)
Itachi x Reader (lemon)
Jealous!Sasuke x Injured!Reader
Sasuke x Dead!Reader
REQUEST PAGE
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader (Halloween Special)
Ex!Gaara x Ex!Reader
Cheater!Sasuke x Reader x Itachi
Sasuke x Orochimaru's Daughter!Reader (Lemon)
Naruto x Reader (Birthday)
Yamato x Reader
Shisui x Itachi x Sasuke x Reader (Overprotective Brothers)
Itachi x Reader x Sarada
Shikamaru x Reader!Bartender
Player!Sasuke x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon+Affair)
Itachi x Reader (Lemon II)
Sasuke x Reader x Itachi (Engaged)
Sasuke x Civilian!Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon IV)
Shikamaru x Reader (Fluff)
Sasuke x Reader (Affair pt2)
Jiraiya x Reader
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon II)
Naruto x Pregnant!Reader
Minato x Reader (Lemon)
Neji x Reader
Itachi x Reader (See you in the Afterlife?)
ANNOUNCEMENT [please read]
Sasuke x Reader (Popsicle)
Itachi x Reader x Sasuke (Arranged Marriage)
Pein x Reader (Lemon)
Hashirama x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon V)
Madara x Reader (The Red String of Faith)

Kakashi x Reader (Lemon)

22.6K 292 759
By minatos_wifey

//Lemon warning//

I received so so so many requests in making a Kakashi lemon, so here you guys go <3

-------------

Third person's P.O.V.

"Guess who's back!" (Y/N) yelled slamming the door open and happily skipped inside her boyfriend's office, the sixth Hokage, the one and only, Kakashi Hatake.

(Y/N) just got home from an S-rank mission that went on for almost a week, since she was a Jonin now it was her job to report everything to the Hokage.

Kakashi turned his seat around when he heard the familiar voice, there was a big grin on (Y/N)'s  face when she saw the silver-haired man staring at her, "Welcome back." He smiled.

"I got you a present!" she said throwing the scroll to him, Kakashi caught the scroll and sighed.
"Great. More paperwork." he said.

(Y/N) noticed the tired look on his face and walked over him, "I missed you." she said leaning down to giving him a hug from behind his chair. "I missed you too." Kakashi said turning his face to the side to give (Y/N) a kiss on her cheek.

Ever since Kakashi became Hokage the couple don't get to spend time together as much as they used too. Being Hokage means working the whole day, seven days a week, but somehow (Y/N) found a way to spend time with her boyfriend. Whenever it was (Y/N)'s day off she would spend the whole day in her boyfriend's office it doesn't matter if he was just doing paper work the whole time as long as she was with Kakashi, she was happy.

(Y/N) is eight years younger than Kakashi, when they broke the news they were dating their friends didn't care. Kakashi is someone that reads erotic novels in public shamelessly, his own students believes he's pervert so dating someone younger than him wasn't really a big shock to them.

During the first few months of their relationship they were the talk of the town but that didn't bother them because they loved each other. Despite their age gap (Y/N) always tried her best to act mature and be very understanding, which was another reason why Kakashi loved her. There were also times where the immature side of (Y/N) would take over her but that didn't bother Kakashi, if anything he thinks it's cute when (Y/N) acts childish once in a while.

"What do you say we get out of here? We can get some food or something." (Y/N) whispered her lips only a few inches from his ear. It's been so long since they had a proper date and (Y/N) believes she deserves some of his attention once in a while.

"I wish I could (Y/N) but I can't." Kakasi said opening the scroll and reading through it. (Y/N) broke the hug and walked towards the window, "Yes you can! You're the Hokage!" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"(Y/N), just because I'm the Hokage that doesn't mean I get to do whatever I want." He said letting out a small laugh when he saw (Y/N) sulking like a little kid. (Y/N) rolled her eyes at him, "That's exactly what being Hokage means!" she replied but Kakashi shooed her away, there was a cheeky smile behind his mask he loved teasing (Y/N) especially when she starts acting like this.

(Y/N) pursed her lips, already annoyed, "You always lecture Naruto and Sasuke about how spending time with their girlfriend is part of being a good boyfriend, yet here you are ignoring me." She said trying to guilt trip him but Kakashi didn't move an inch from his seat.

A vein popped out (Y/N)'s forehead. "Fine then! If you're just going to keep ignoring me, I guess I'm just going home!" (Y/N) said without moving from where she was standing because she hoped Kakashi would stop her but he had his eyes glued on the scroll.

"What are you still doing here?" Kakashi teased, (Y/N) hand curled into a fist.
"Tch. Whatever! Stupid Kakashi. If you're not going to show me some love, then I'm not either! I hate you stupid Kakashi!" (Y/N) muttered under her breath and stuck her tongue out at him.

Kakashi smirked under his mask dropped the scroll on the table, just when (Y/N) was about to leave he pulled her into his lap, "I'm just kidding. You know you look cute when you're mad." Kakashi whispered in her ear while grabbing her hips and started grinding his lower half against her butt.

"K-Kakashi w-what are you doing? What if someone comes in-"
"I'm the Hokage. I can do what I want. You said it yourself." Kakashi said, while pushing her hair aside to place small kisses on her neck. The way his mask touched the soft spot on her skin sent shivers down her spine.

"K-kakashi s-stop... mmm..." (Y/N) said, Kakashi kept kissing her on her neck and started rubbing her inner thighs making her weak. (Y/N) couldn't resist anymore so she turned around and faced him until she was straddling his hips, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his mask down. 

(Y/N) pressed her lips against his and Kakashi opened his mouth a little allowing her tongue to enter. Kakashi's hands reached for the hem of her shirt only breaking the kiss to take her shirt off and quickly tossed it aside.

Their kiss was both rough and passionate both of them showed that they needed each other, right there right now. Kakashi unclasped her bra, "I missed this." He said grabbing her breasts and giving them a squeeze.

(Y/N) didn't say anything her eyes filled with lust she grabbed a fistful of his silver-hair and pulled his face towards her breasts. Kakashi understood what she was trying to say and started sucking on her nipple, quiet moans escaped (Y/N)'s lips. (Y/N) started grinding her aching core against the bump in between Kakashi's legs.

(Y/N) was about to take his shirt off when suddenly it was interrupted by a loud knock.
"Shit!/Fuck!" The two instantly jumped off each other's arm, Kakashi quickly pulled his mask up while (Y/N) tried to look for her shirt.

"KAKASHI! I CAN'T FIND MY SHIRT!" She cried crossing her arms to cover hear boobs. There was another knock, "Lord Sixth?" a voice behind the door called.

"We don't have time (Y/N). Hide under my desk for now." Kakashi said.
"Hell no! I'm not going to-" (Y/N) was about to argue but the door suddenly flung open, thankfully (Y/N) was able to hide before anyone could see her.

"Kakashi-Sensei! What took you so long to answer your door! You're slacking off again aren't you?" the energetic yellow-haired ninja yelled as he entered the Hokage's office. (Y/N) who was under the desk already knew who it was just by hearing Naruto's voice.

"Oh you guys are back from your mission already? That was fast." Kakashi said acting like a few seconds ago he wasn't about to have sex with his girlfriend in his office.

"Kakashi-sensei! We have information about the assassinations of the Lord in the Land of Coin... They were able to find that..." Sakura started explaining and Kakashi listened.

(Y/N) who was under the desk found her (f/c) bra lying on the ground and decided to crawl towards it to pick it up. She moved her head a little forward and accidentally bumped her head on the wood "Ow!" she yelled slapping a hand on her mouth realising what she's done.

"Did you hear that?" Naruto said raising an eyebrow, Kakashi quickly covered it up and pretended to bump his knee under his desk, "Ow!" he said in a high pitched voice making (Y/N) giggle.

Naruto, Sai and Sakura just let it slide and suddenly the lightbulb on (Y/N)'s head flickered, an evil smirk on her face. (Y/N) crawled forward and place her palm on the bulge on Kakashi's pants making him flinch. Kakashi looked down on the (h/c)-haired girl and raised and raised an eyebrow. (Y/N) slowly and quietly unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers and started giving him a hand job.

"... the traitor was one of the guards in the palace and..." Sakura explained, but Kakashi was no longer listening he was focused on trying not to make a sound as (Y/N) licked the side of his shaft and circling her tongue along the tip of his manhood. He looked down at (Y/N) and without breaking eye contact (Y/N) took him all in, there was a satisfied look on her face as she bobbed her head up and down, Kakashi tasted amazing.

"Kakashi-sensei.... Kakashi-sensei...." Sakura called making him snap back to reality, Kakashi tried hard not let out a groan as (Y/N) started going faster.
"Good work everyone. You are all dismissed." Kakashi said his voice was shaking.
"But you haven't even heard about the-" Sakura said, but Kakashi quickly cut her off.

"Take a break for now. I'm going to.... I... umm..." he struggled to find the right words, (Y/N)'s mouth on his cock felt so good. "I have something important to do right now." The three shot him a weird look but they just nodded and headed towards the door. 

"Sai..." Kakashi said, "Lock the door when you leave." He instructed and Sai obliged.

As soon as the door shut, Kakashi instantly wrapped his hand along (Y/N)'s hair and pushed her head further down until she could feel him in his throat. This time Kakashi didn't hold his groans back, he threw his head back and closed his eyes and let (Y/N) do the work. 

After a while (Y/N) could feel Kakashi jerking inside her, Kakashi arched his hips up and let out strangled groan as he came. Kakashi accidentally held (Y/N)'s head down, making her swallow his cum.

Kakashi looked down on (Y/N) and there was a smug look on her face, he cupped her chin and lifted it up so he could see her face. "Beautiful." He whispered. "My turn." Kakashi smirked and with one swipe he cleared his desk, grabbed (Y/N) on the waist and carried her to his desk. 

(Y/N) was wearing a skirt so all Kakashi had to do was pull her panties down. "W-wait." (Y/N) said making Kakashi stop, "Can this wait till we get home?" (Y/N) said rubbing her thighs together, she was dripping wet but she was scared that someone will walk in on them having sex. 

"I mean we almost got caught the first time and-"

"Don't start something you can't finish (Y/N). You must be joking if you think I'll let you walk out that door while I'm rock hard like this." Kakashi said kicking his pants off and quickly removed his shirt revealing his toned body. He spread (Y/N)'s leg open and started rubbing her clit with his thumb making (Y/N) weak on her knees. 

"I know b-but.... AHHH!" (Y/N) said making her moan when Kakashi started licking and sucking her clit while holding her legs to make sure they stay open. 

(Y/N) let out a sharp moan as Kakashi ate her out, "Baby girl if you moan like that we're definitely going to get caught. As much as I love to hear your cute voice I need you to be quiet." Kakashi said there was a smug look on his face, he loved watching (Y/N) struggle.

(Y/N) tried to hold her moans back but the way that Kakashi's tongue moved against her womanhood made it impossible for her to shut up. He made it even harder when he inserted two fingers in her and started pumping in and out, "K-kakashi I'm going to cum." (Y/N) could feel a familiar knot in her stomach.

"Cum for me baby. Remember be quiet or else were going to get caught." he said licking her even harder. 

As (Y/N) got closer to her orgasm she can't help but knot her fingers around Kakashi's hair. (Y/N) bit her lip trying to contain her moan as Kakashi licked and sucked her harder, if he was going to make (Y/N) come, he makes sure he makes her come hard. 

"K-Kakashi!" (Y/N) let his name roll out her tongue, somehow she manage to say it softly, her eyes tightly squeezed shut when she felt the knot on her stomach came undone. Panting, there was a victorious smile on (Y/N)'s face knowing she was able to contain her moans. 

"Good girl." Kakashi said wiping his face with his thumb and licking it, "But I'm not  done with you yet." Kakashi completely took her skirt off and leaned towards (Y/N) to place kisses on her neck towards her jaw while rubbing his cock in between her folds. 

"I'm going to fuck you hard (Y/N)." Kakashi whispered in her ear while pushing her legs up so her knees were touching her chest. 

"K-kakashi p-please... If you fuck me right now I don't think I could hold back my moans." (Y/N) said there was pure agony in her face but Kakashi meant every word he said. Kakashi ignored her and slammed his cock in her wet pussy making (Y/N) moan loudly. To muffle her moans, Kakashi kissed her roughly while slowly thrusting in and out. 

Kakashi picked up the pace and (Y/N) dug her nails deep on his back she forgot how big he was, after even having sex with him so many times she was still not used to his size. (Y/N) held onto his back for dear life as Kakashi pounded into her, she could no longer control her moans, her eyes rolled to the back, her toes curled, (Y/N) was nothing but a moaning mess. 

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." Kakashi groaned, thrusting into her harshly. 

Kakashi stopped and gently pulled (Y/N) towards the edge of his desk and flipped her around so her ass was facing him. 

He gave (Y/N)'s ass a squeeze then entered her from behind, "KAKASHI!" (Y/N) moaned at this point she didn't care if anyone would hear them. 'Kakashi reads porn in public and everybody knows he's a pervert, he doesn't need to worry about his reputation anymore, I don't care if someone hears us fucking in his office.' (Y/N) thought. 

Kakashi grabbed the indents on (Y/N)'s waist and began fucking her mercilessly. (Y/N) clenched the edge of the desk feeling that any moment the desk would break into half because Kakashi was fucking her hard. 

"Kakashi I'm gonna cum!" (Y/N) cried, "M-me too baby." Kakashi groaned his thrusts became sloppier as felt himself coming. With one last thrust (Y/N) and Kakashi came at the same time, Kakashi pumped his come on (Y/N)'s ass giving it one last squeeze as he fell back on his chair. 

(Y/N) was still slumped down on his desk her mind in the midst of ecstasy, they were both sweaty and a panting mess. Kakashi reached for the tissue box on the ground and wiped (Y/N) clean, "That was fucking amazing." (Y/N) giggled getting up from his desk. 

"I love you." Kakashi said walking towards her and kissed her forehead. 
"I love you too." (Y/N) replied, her stomach made a loud growl and she turned red in embarrassment.

Kakashi started laughing , "Get dressed. I'm taking you out to eat." he said picking up (Y/N)'s skirt and tossing it to her. 
"But what about work?" (Y/N) grabbed her panties and started dressing up, Kakashi did the same slipping on his boxers.  

"Work later. I can't let you starve can I?" Kakashi said picking up his shirt and (Y/N) smiled excitedly and nodded.

Kakashi was about to put his shirt on, "Wait!" (Y/N) said. 

(A/n: thank god for this man.) 

Kakashi lifted an eyebrow and (Y/N) eyed him from head to toe, "Turn around." (Y/N) said a without asking questions he obliged she did the same and smirked, "My boyfriend is fucking hot." (Y/N) muttered to herself. 

"You can put your clothes on now daddy." She teased. 
"Don't call me that unless you want me to fuck you again." He threatened.

(Y/N) was about to say something when the there was a knock on the door, "Lord Sixth!!" a high pitched voice called. 

"Coming!" (Y/N) yelled, Kakashi put his shirt and mask on, while (Y/N) tied her hair up on a messy bun.

When (Y/N) opened the door Shizune was at the door she was holding stacks of books.
"(Y/N)-? Oh god! What happened here?!?" she yelled and looked at the big mess on the ground, there were books, pens and papers scattered everywhere. (Y/N) face palmed herself completely forgetting about the mess. 

"Oh you're just in time! I was about to call you to fix this mess." Kakashi smiled.
Shizune blinked at him twice, "Huh?" before Kakashi could even say something he grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist and walked out the door. 

"LORD SEVENTH! YOU STILL HAVE PAPERWORKS TO DO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Shizune yelled but both (Y/N) and Kakashi started running with a big smile on their face leaving Shizune to clean up their mess. 

"I love you, Kakashi Hatake." (Y/N) said as they ran down the stairs. 
"I love you more, (Y/N) (L/N)." 

---------------

a/n: I stayed up til 2 am typing this... 

I said it before and i'll say it again... "AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN." 

Oh I almost forgot *hands (Y/N) some holy water*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
115K 936 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...