The Accidental Transformation...

By Crimson_Surge

The former Jurassic World employee known as Barry Jetber was recently fired for certain reasons and he is so... More

Do You Ever Wonder
Experimentation
New Life
Intermingled Pack
Game Of Stealth
Raptor Nap
Blade Of Pain

READY SET GO!!!

373 2 1
By Crimson_Surge

Hey Guys this is the project once you solve all the puzzles send me a direct message, a screenshot of your cursor over the answer location of the final riddle and the riddle answers after that , if all are correct I will send you another link eventually that will be the reward, I wish you all luck, this is the surprise and I finished it faster than expected, also real quick you will need to download all the items in the link separately and yeah good luck!

You will need to copy this link and then paste it into the browser, if that doesn't work then message me and I will post an announcement with it. Again good luck!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P8DKC7bgPrvl2Jj31Tx0lZfNiU-UViX3?usp=sharing

Edit: sorry you have to get the link through the comments soz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 12 5
"Pain is a powerful part of reality, you can't just ignore it, you must endure it." Death by impalement, is how Ripper died, falling from a skylight...
28.8K 511 16
Jurassic World was created for everyone to see what it was like when dinosaurs roamed the earth. But they went too far. Simon Masrani, owner of Juras...
2.9K 79 12
Ari Rengler is a trainer at Jurassic World. She conducts an acrobatics show with her select group of pterosaurs called dimorphodons. When a handsome...
5K 204 12
Pain. Torture. Training. His past has always been like this. Join Ripper in his journey as he tries to change and to live the life he has always want...