Book 3 PDS: TMNT & Danny Phan...

Oleh LadyNoir303

Book 3 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Danny runs away from Amity when he s... Lebih Banyak

Author Note
Chapter1*
Chapter2*
Chapter3*
Chapter4*
Chapter5*
Chapter6*
Chapter7*
So I ...
Chapter8*
Chapter9*
Explaining something for the sake of the story
Chapter10*
Chapter12*
Chapter13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*

Chapter11*

292 6 8
Oleh LadyNoir303

Other Danny's POV
We hid deep in the woods where no one could find us. Ninja Boy still kept an eye on me even though I did absolutely nothing.

"Mind catching me up on what their and your plans are." I said. Ninja Boy sighed."We don't know what exactly. We suspect that Vlad and Shredder are working together."

"Hmm." I said. "What?" Leo asked."I suspect the Guys in White are also working with them. It wouldn't surprise me you know." I said."And what if they do? What will they gain out of this?" Sam asked.

"What's the one thing they want?" I asked."Me." Ninja Boy said."Exactly. If Vlad wants you out of the way, he'll use the Guys in White to do so. Now how does Shredder fit in all this?" I wondered.

"Well, he and Vlad does have one common goal. If the humans found out about us, they'll want to get answers as to how we are like we are." Donnie said.

"Then they would want to continue with whatever they are doing." Ninja Boy said."So it's crucial that we stop them now." Leo said."Exactly." I said.

"When you said that you'll handle Shredder....what did you mean by it?" Sam asked."Just leave it there. If you want answers, go ask Clockwork. He sent me here despite my wishes." I said.

"Just get me to him."

Ninja Boy glared at me."You're going to do something you'll regret." He simply said."Nah." I said. This isn't my world. In my world Shredder is a fake being. A mere cartoon. Besides, they face worse than Shredder one day.

"If you know so much about our past..." Mikey began."I'm not telling the future. The future is meant to stay as a mystery. Right, Ninja Boy?" I asked."Shut up." He said.

Sam and Tucker just looked down at the grass."Enough!" Mom...Maddie shouted."Bickering isn't going to help. We need to think of a plan now." She said. She kept her distance from me though.

I wouldn't blame her."All I ask is to get me to Shredder." I said."Fine." Ninja Boy said."But I'm joining you." He said."Whoa hold up! We've been dealing with Shredder longer than both of you! We should handle it. Besides who is going to take care of Vlad?" Donnie said.

"Man, screw Vlad. Once Shredder is handled he'll go down too." I said."If you really think Vlad will be such a big problem, I'll take care him first, deal?" I asked."Again, I'm joining you." Ninja Boy said.

I sent him a glare."Gosh, fine." I said."Where will they be though?" Mikey asked."Vlad's mansion or..." Ninja Boy started."City Hall." I finished.

Vlad's POV
I sat in my chair, my feet on the table as Shredder walked in."I hope your part of the deal is ready." He said."Relax. The Guys In White are on the hunt for Phantom. They just reported that they were chasing him but they lost him. Which means the turtles aren't that far behind."

"You better not fail me. If that happens, I will slowly kill you." Shredder said."You can't kill what's already dead." I said.

"Oh, that's not what I meant." He said and left. I scoffed when he was gone. I swiveled the chair I was sitting on and turned around to face the window. The American flag stood next to me. I rolled my eyes. No one on this planet has seen true power. Not the Russians, not the Chinese, no other American or any other country.

I have power. Everyone around me is weak. The only that could maybe stop me is Daniel. He will do well to stay out of my way or I will really put the Guys in White on his trail.

I saw a faint glow flying between the buildings. It can't be Skulker. He already got his upgrades and everything. No other ghost dares to get in my way, except...Daniel.

It's gotta be him. My ghost sense went off and in the air I saw him. I didn't see his face but he practically challenged me to chase him down. I won't let him get away this time.

He already exposed my secret to his family. I can't let it go further than that. I transformed and flew through the roof. I tried shooting him with an ectoplasmic blast but he made a gaping hole inside him making the shot go straight through him.

I only then started to notice the difference. This wasn't Daniel. He had longer white hair with flames at the tips and he's skin looked paler. He turned his head to the side. Green eyes... He certainly looks like Daniel.

He sighed as the hole in him closed up."Who are you?" I hissed."Oh my gosh... you're even as stupid as the one I know." He said. He then turned around fully. His other eye was actually blood shot red like mine almost.

"Yes, I am "Daniel"...just not the version of him that you know." My eyes widen. This version of him looked terrifyingly evil."Who are you?" I asked again."Like I said. I'm Danny...but I go by Dan now."

"How about you spill the beans of where Shredder is? Maybe I'll let you go easily." He said. I scoffed."You never could keep me down forever, Daniel. Whatever version you are, you should know better."

So there are other versions of Earth and the Ghost Zone. Just how powerful did my versions get? Are there even more powerful versions..."If you're wondering about other versions... don't, you're much weaker. There's a god version of me... you can't get more powerful than that." He said.

"And the Vlad from my universe...well, his weaker than you so there's hope for you." As he talked I noticed the fangs and the serpent like tongue."Why do you look so different?" I asked.

"There we go... I'll tell you what I did to you in my universe. I stole his powers. The end." He said. That's...

"Impossible? No. Not really. All I needed was the Ghost Gauntlets and boom." He said. He looks evil because of me...Why do I feel proud...

"Why are you in this universe then? There's probably countless others that's better for a take over." He then glared at me."Fruitloop." He said.

"I AM NOT A FRUITLOOP!" I shouted. Daniel yawned."I'm here for something different. Gotta do it so I can fucking get back." He said as he looked below him. He then dived and turned invisible. A few moments later I saw him sitting on top of City Hall.

I went in for an attack. He dodged."Fruitloop, we're you trained by ancient Greek Gods and a centaur?" He asked casually. My eyes widen. Trained by who and what? He swiftly kicked me in the stomach sending me flying into the fountain.

I grunted as I stood up. I didn't think that Daniel could ever get this powerful. I looked up to see two of him now. One being the one I know.

"He deserved that one." Daniel said."Of course he did. He's a gay Cheerio." Dan said. The streets were mostly empty.

The two of them floated down."Tell is where Shredder is or I'll slice you up nice and good and feed you to the damn fat cat you have." Dan said as he took Daniel's sword."Hey! Give it back!" Daniel shouted.

He pointed it at my throat.

"He's everywhere, Daniel." I said."He's a fucking cartoon character in my world. It's not going to affect me when I do stuff to him." Dan said. I laughed."You're going to kill him?" Daniel asked."Clockwork asked me to. I told you if you wanted answers, go to him." Dan said.

Clockwork? He's real? He has the power I seek for some time. The power to travel through time at his own will and apparently through dimensions."Don't even think about trying to find him. He's a douchebag." Dan said.

"Hey now." Daniel said.

Dan rolled his eyes and lifted up his arm. I don't know why but I broke. "Alright! Alright!" I shouted as I closed my eyes waiting for an impact. I opened them when I felt nothing. I looked to see the blade was only an inch away from my face.

"You're sadistic." I said."Alright." Dan said and lifted his arm up again."Wait!" I shouted."Tell me where Shredder is or it's your blood on this sword." Dan threatened me.

"He's at the abandoned warehouses. After that he'll come here again." I said. Why did I just do that! Their just teenagers! I looked at the unemotional face of Dan. He killed before. I can see it in his eyes.

"You're a monster."

"Well no Shit Shirley." He said sarcastically."We need to go." Daniel said."The Guys in White are bound to find us." Daniel added. Dan tossed Daniel's sword back to Daniel and he caught it.

They disappeared.

What just happened!

Before meeting Vlad...
"Let me threaten, Vlad! He doesn't know about me. He'll get scared." Dan said."I don't know. This is Vlad we're talking about." Tucker said."Trust me. He'll get scared." Dan said but he didn't sound sure himself."Why does it sound like you are doubting yourself?" Leo asked.

"Let's just say, I've seen things someone my age weren't supposed to. Like I said, there's a god version of us, Danny. If there's gods, there's also..."

"Demons...monsters..." He continued."Exactly. Imagine the devil himself." I said. Everyone's eyes widen."Whoa..." Mikey and Donnie said."We'll go over to Vlad, scare him, he'll tell is where Shredder is and from there we move in onto his location."

"How? Shredder is too strong to fight."

"Anyone can get surprised. You just don't know Shredder's weak point. Where someone is physically strong, their emotionally and mentally a little weaker."

"What about Batman? Oh man, that dude is scary." Mikey said."Batman is real here as well?" Dan asked."Wait what? He is real in your world?" Sam asked.

"No. He's a comic book character." I said."No need to be sarcastic." Leo said."I'm serious. I can tell you every detail of his life but that won't help. Batman is a different case. He's the perfect warrior. Shredder has a temper. If things don't go his way, he gets angry."

"Right. When the emotions rises the IQ lowers." Donnie said."Exactly. We just need to piss him off." Dan said."Could you not swear please?" Leo asked."No." Dan said.

Danny and Dan got ready to leave. Their plan was to let Vlad see Dan first and then from there frighten Vlad.

Time skip...
Danny and Dan returned but Danny kept glaring at Dan."What? What happened? Did you find out where Shredder is?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, but this one is planning something else because Clockwork asked him to." Danny said."He almost killed Vlad." Danny added."What!"

"No, I didn't! I only scared him, best way to do that is to make him think death inevitable." Dan said."Please don't use that word." Danny asked."What? Inevitable?" Dan asked."Let it go, Danny. I don't know what you did with your Dark Danny but mine is dead."

"You probably killed him." Danny said."So what if I did?" Dan asked."Bro's! Chill. Let's get focused pleased." Mikey said."No wonder your so bitter!" Danny said.

"Boys!" Maddie suddenly shouted. Dan looked at her even though he didn't want to."Dan, where'd you get that?" Maddie asked when she saw the bracelet on Dan's arm.

"Nowhere important." Dan said."That's not important now! I'm asked to kill Shredder and if you can't handle it deal with it."

Danny frowned and let out a miniature version of the Ghostly Wail. It sent Dan straight into a tree. Dan stood up and twisted his head a bit until it made a sickening cracking sound.

"Oh you did not just do that..." Dan said.

"I did."

Dan stepped forward and took a deep breath. He let it out but aimed it all onto Danny. Danny was sent back just as badly but landed a bit further away.

"I don't need your help to kill Shredder. He won't be my first kill." Dan said and he flew of turning invisible. Danny stood up his eyes glowing green from anger.

Sam and Tucker helped him as they took in the news."Should we even care that Shredder is going to get killed?" Donni asked."We can't let him. It isn't up to us to decide who lives and who doesn't." Danny said.

"But if Shredder is killed..."

"You'll only replace the killer. If you kill a killer, you'll just take in his place. I know humans...they kill whatever they touch but...it wouldn't be right, if we let him."

"So we're going to save our enemy?"

"I didn't say that but let him stay alive and get what he deserves at least."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 170 23
☞ Ⓘⓝⓓⓘⓖⓞ & Ⓢⓐⓝⓓⓢⓣⓞⓝⓔ 【✓】 **** STEPPING OVER THE CITY as a Foot Clan soldier sounds like its a disgusting and inhuman job to have. Not for Violetta...
20.3K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
16.7K 666 33
After Mikey sees a shadow at TCRI and his brothers don't believe it is anything, he can't stop thinking what it was. TCRI is also making plans for so...
4.4K 187 32
Book 4 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series After having enough of moving between universes, Danny Phantom set out to fi...