FIRE AND ICE , c. blossom

By laraeatszombies

❛ your lips, my lips, apocalypse ! ❜ cheryl blossom x fem!oc © -ECLVPSED More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ♛
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ♛
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄❞
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒❞
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 ♛

chapter fourteen

7.4K 283 54
By laraeatszombies

~♛~

gracie's pov:

"why are they doing this?" kevin asked, as we watched cheryl and moose make out in the middle of the dance circle.

"they're agents of chaos, kevin. they don't need a reason." veronica said. "but if i had to guess... payback."

i squeezed my cup firmly, as i watched moose practically suck cheryl's face off. the red-head turned to me and grinned, noticing my jealousy.

if i had to guess...
it was to make me jealous.
well, cherry— two can play at that game.

~♛~

"what is that serpent doing at a highschool kegger?" veronica asked kevin, as fp walked off with joaquin.

"are you serious, veronica, you don't know? that's gracie and jughead's dad."

"really?" veronica asked in disbelief.

"yeah." kevin nodded.

"and the plot thickens..."

"ronnie!" i called, grabbing the girl by her wrist and pulling her away. "i've been looking all over for you. come dance with me." i downed the rest of my beer, before discarding the red solo cup on the floor.

veronica obliged, following me to the dance circle; right next to cheryl and moose.

she wrapped her arms around my neck, her eyes scanning my face for emotion. our hips swayed together to the beat of the music and i could practically feel cheryl's icy cold glare at us. it was perfect.
"kiss me." i said.
veronica easily obliged, putting her lips to mine hungrily. there were others dancing around us, but none of them really noticed or cared— considering most of them were either drunk out of their minds, or looking for a place to do the exact same thing— except cheryl.
cheryl was fuming.
my hand snaked down ronnie's back, just resting above her ass.

cheryl's eye daggers got sharper and she huffed, turning off the music. "listen up, party
people!" veronica and i pulled away from eachother. "everyone has their secrets. and we've all done our fair share of sinning— that's one thing my brother's death has revealed. so let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open."

~♛~

"what the hell is secrets and sins?" jug frowned.

"it's a variation of truth or dare, in which we own our truths— by telling it like it is." cheryl explained.

"it's basically truth or truth." i added.

"i'll start the game with..." cheryl pretended to think. "veronica lodge." of course.

"naturally." veronica scoffed.

"let's begin with the day that you and your mob-wife of a mother came to town for a so called 'fresh start'. tell us veronica, what's so fresh about defiling archie andrews in a closet? and cozying up to serpent princess, gracie jones at the dance?"

"that was your doing."

"moving on, to dear, daddy lodge. isn't it true that your father— from prison— illegally purchased the drive-in land?"
my ears pricked up at this. what?...
"which makes me wonder. what else is he doing from behind bars?"

"well, i can't speak for my father, but i can think of someone with a very dirty secret." veronica began. "specifically, cheryl killing her own brother."

"everyone knows how much i loved my brother." cheryl scoffed.

"exactly. but did you love him maybe in ways that a sister shouldn't love a brother? and as you got older, jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. so he chose polly, over you.  so you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's hunting rifles."

cheryl crossed her arms, rolling her eyes.

"this is riveting." kevin whispered. "i can't breathe."

"this game is sick." dilton stood up. "i wanna go next."

"that's the spirit, doiley." chuck grinned. "what secrets do you have to reveal to us?" he encouraged.

"i saw ms. grundy's car by sweetwater river the day jason went missing. i told betty and jughead, and then ms. grundy quit her job... and left riverdale, like two days later. and let's not forget, that archie was also at sweetwater river that morning."

"oh my god." cheryl laughed. "colour me shocked. archie andrews is that why you became a mediocre musician over night? because you and ms four-eyes were pulling a mary kay letournou?"

"don't say anything, archie. don't get in the gutter with them." veronica said, as he was about to speak.

"wait what?" chuck exclaimed in amusement. "andrews was banging a teacher? well, damn. i wish i'd known. i would've added you and ms. grundy to the book of conquests."

"classy, chuck." i rolled my eyes.

"wait a second." cheryl interrupted. "that also explains why archie can't seem to keep a girlfriend to save his life. he's got serious mommy issues! anything to say for yourself, arch? were you a victim or a perpetrator?"

"dilton doiley plays with guns." betty added.

"so what, betty? everyone knows that." she dismissed. "let's talk about gracelyn jones." cheryl's gaze settled on me. "i was informed by marmaduke mason over here, that grace was seen slumming it at some skanky bar on the southside. on the serpents' turf. gracie? care to share?"

i scowled. seriously? "no comment."

"guilty as charged. alas, she must be joining the gang! how true to your jones family roots." cheryl smiled bitterly, feigning an innocent, sweet tone.

the crowd oohed and i rolled my eyes.

"well, i guess it's my turn now." chuck said. "boy, do i have a twisted secret to reveal, starring betty cooper."

"leave her alone, chuck." i spat.

"shut up, jones. you don't know her. she doesn't even know herself. everybody knows why i got suspended, but what you don't know... is that she dressed up like a hooker, in a god-awful black wig, drugged me, handcuffed me in a jacuzzi, and, well, almost drowned me until she got me to say what she wanted to hear. and then she really lost it. she actually thought she was polly. but hey, you knew all about this, right, jughead?"

jughead got up and threw a punch at chuck, getting him right in his face.
chuck held his nose and shoved jug into the coffee table, sending the glass to fly everywhere.

dad stepped in and shoved chuck out of the house, gripping him by his arm. "get out of here!" he led him down the porch steps.
everyone gathered on the porch, watching fp dismiss him.
"what the fuck are y'all looking at? get outta here! party's done. it's over. go home!" he shooed them away.
the crowed began to scatter, and sighs of annoyance echoed along the sidewalk.

jughead shook his head and came down the steps as well, starting to walk away down the street. "hey— and where are you going?" dad grabbed his sleeve, pulling him back.

"what? wanna give me some advice on my right hook?" jug said sarcastically, dabbing at his bleeding face.

"go back and talk to your girl."

"i don't think it's gonna work out." jug shrugged. "irreconcilable differences."

"no, don't turn away from it. don't run away. you've got something good here, jughead. with her, and your friends. something that— something that we could never give you. and also, man up. after what i just saw in there? she needs you." dad lectured.
jug nodded finally, and trudged back up the porch steps, in search for the cooper girl.
"and you." he pointed at me, and my eyes were half closed. "you're drunk. get in andrews' house and get to bed."

"i'm sixteen years old— you can't tell me what o do." i slurred. "and i'm not drunk."

"i'm your father and you'll do what i say. i don't want you ending up like me. now drink some water, sober up, and get to bed."

~♛~

a/n: i've kinda painted gracie as a sort of toxic character here— completely my
intention— however i do not agree with some of the shit she does

~♛~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.5K 41
❝ our love was brighter than the sun... too bad, it was destined to burn. ❞ in which cheryl blossom meets a stranger and begins to question her sexua...
545K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC
21.9K 717 24
❝ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜʟɪᴀ. ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ.❞ AU in which jughead jones is transgender - and archie andrews doesn't know how the hell to feel about it...
286K 6.8K 40
BUGHEAD ❤