Disney Imagines

By Charmingdisney_

Imagines about the characters (or actors and actresses) from your favorite disney shows and movies! I take re... More

Introduction
↓ Good Luck Charlie ↓
Neighbors {Gabe Duncan}
Roomies! {Pj Duncan}
Babysitter {Gabe Duncan}
Mall Day {Gabe Duncan}
Not the same {Gabe Duncan}
↓ JESSIE ↓
Prom? {Luke Ross}
Surprising, isn't it? {Ravi Ross}
↓ Girl meets world ↓
Period? {Lucas Friar}
Girlfriend? {Joshua Matthews}
↓ Lab Rats (Elite Force) ↓
How oblivious can you be? {Kaz}
That's not my boyfriend (Yet)! {Kaz/Chase}
↓ Wizards of Waverly Place ↓
Another Wizard Family {Max Russo}
↓ Actresses ↓
Bad Day? {China Anne McClain}
I just don't see you in that way...{Brenna D'Amico}
Let me Love you {Zendaya}
I just don't see you in that way... {Brenna D'amico} Pt. 2
Heart Attack {Dove Cameron)
↓ Actors ↓
Best friends {Cameron Boyce}
↓ Crossovers ↓
↓DCOM Characters↓
Introducing Me {Nate Gray, Camp Rock 2}
You like me {Stella, Lemonade Mouth}
You deserve better. {Eddie, Tru Confessions}
New Girl {Troy, Sharpay, & Gabriela, High School Musical}
↓ Disney Originals/Pixar ↓
Mine {Diaval, Maleficent}
↓ Others ↓
China Anne Mcclain Appreciation

Makeover {Bizaardvark + Hannah Montana}

1.5K 12 1
By Charmingdisney_

Honestly, I wasn't sure how to write this. It's been a while since I watched either of the episodes that this imagine is based on, I didn't know if you wanted Y/n in it or not... I wasn't sure what exactly you wanted to happen. But it's all done now lol. I wrote it to the best of my ability, even though I don't remember either episode. I hope you enjoy!!

DT: eccyuk
—————————————————

Today was the day that the annual beauty convention, 'pretty con', made its way to your city. You were a semi-popular makeup artist on vuugle, and you were hoping with pretty con, you could up those numbers and gain the fame you had been longing for.

You were pretty nervous to say the least. You didn't talk to any other creators, saying as they almost always accused you of being a 'wanna be Amelia'. She was one of your biggest inspirations, you can't lie. But you'd never become so obsessed with someone's life that you tried to become another them. That just wasn't you. You had to be your own person.

When you got to the venue, you walked in quickly and quietly. You didn't like attention much, and you didn't want to start anything. You still never quite understood why people hated on you so much.

There was nothing wrong with having inspiration(s). A lot of people had an inspiration or 3. It was normal. But you were always one to get picked on.

"I know you!" A girl said, walking up to your stand.

You looked around at where you were, a building full of popular creators, and then raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Yeah!" The girl smiled. "Y/n, right?"

You looked up at your name on your stand, and then shrugged. "Yeah, I think so."

"I absolutely adore your work." She smiled.

You raised an eyebrow again. "Really?"

She smiled. "Yeah! Can I have your autograph?"

"Of course, baby." You smiled. "What's your name?"

"I'm Didi..." She frowned.

That name sounds familiar.

"Alright, here you go!" You smiled.

"You don't recognize me, do you?"
She asked.

You felt bad, so you lied. "Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, I didn't realize at first."

"What do I do then?" She asked sassily.

You took your best guess. "Makeup."

"Oh!" She smiled. "You do know me!"

You nodded, and lied again. "Of course!"

She smiled, told you thank you, and then walked away.

You sat in your seat, and paid attention to everything going on around you.

You noticed all of the makeup artists, and beauty gurus, and started overthinking about how you could never compare.

But before you broke down, you stopped yourself from thinking and told yourself that you were just as good as anyone else. Or perhaps, you were better.

You believed yourself, and smiled a bit.

You noticed a brunette girl standing next to her blonde friend, who was getting a forceful makeover from the one and only Amelia.

You chuckled to yourself, and continued to watch.

There was another girl not too far by, who was trying to escape getting her makeup done.

She looked familiar, and had been talking to herself for a while. But that's not important.

As 5 ladies forced their makeup/beauty products onto her, the blonde girl you spotted earlier came up to you.

"Hey, Y/n right?" She asked.

You glared up to your name on your stand.

She realized and laughed. "Right, sorry. I'm Lily."

"Don't worry love, you're all good." You laughed. "Hey Lily, nice to meet you. I love your makeup by the way."

"Thank you!" She exclaimed. "Amelia did it. She's the best."

You said nothing, but nodded. She took it the wrong way. "Not that you're not great too, I just-"

"Again, you're all good. Don't worry." You laughed. "Dang, you overthinking more than I do."

"Sounds about right." She laughed. "Overthinking is something that I do often."

You agreed. "I can relate."

She smiled again, and the two of you sat in silence for a bit until her brunette friend came stumbling over.

"They gave me a makeover and I almost died." She said.

"You look like Hannah Montana." You pointed out.

Her eyes got wide. "Definitely not. I'm Miley."

"It was just a comparison." You said. "Don't take it the wrong way, you both are beautiful. I'm Y/n."

"I know." She laughed. "I can tell by your name being plastered everywhere over here."

You smiled. "That's a first."

Amelia soon came over with her friend that got a makeover, and her other friend who was walking around.

You noticed the two of them as the girls of Bizaardvark.

"Y/n!" The taller one spoke. "I am such a big fan!"

You smiled. "I really appreciate it. I don't get that a lot."

"Can we get a picture with you?" Her friend asked.

You nodded, and Miley took the picture of the three of you together.

"Thank you!" They smiled.

"No problem babes." You replied. "Can I ask what your names are?"

"You've never heard of us?" They asked.

"I have." You corrected them. "Just wasn't sure of the names."

"I'm Paige." The shorter girl said.

The taller one introduced herself as Frankie.

"So, glasses and fishtail braid." You smiled. "I like that."

They didn't take offense to it, because they knew you were only Joking.

"This is our friend Amelia." Paige told you.

"I know." You blushed. "Big fan."

"I absolutely love your channel too!" She squealed, giving you a hug.

Frankie took a picture of the two of you at that moment, and then put her phone down.

You were not a bit skeptical. "Was this a set up?"

"Nah, you actually seem cool to hang out with." Amelia said. All of the other girls nodded.

"Wow, I don't get that a lot either." You admitted. "Thank you!"

"No problem." Amelia told you. "Now, you're my competition. So I'm not be nice to you until it's all over. No offense."

You shrugged. "None taken. I hope we can all be friends afterwards."

They all smiled. Miley and Lily especially. "That would be so amazing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 38 10
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
33.7K 344 17
ricky bowen, joshua bassett , luke ross, cameron boyce, peyton meyer, lucas friar, Johnny Orlando, & more!
194K 3.1K 57
Peyton Meyer imagines. [Enter cool description here] .... Xx.