π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‚π–†π–—π–—π–Žπ–”π–—

By milkshakeaddict

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." ____________________________... More

~~Aesthetics~~
Maniac on crack
She is lovely
Klaus choked on his Bourbon
The Mikaelsons have a staring problem
She tried not to cringe
She's a child, Niklaus
Mikaleson's friend? No chance.
You Uncultured People
Never Mess with Aliza's books
Skadoosh
Sorry
Sufi
Katherine
Werepire
He knew her.
Doppelganger
Aliza
Hello, love
I like her
I care about her.
That was awesome
Grow up, dude
Rome
She doesn't matter
Klaus Slept with another werewolf?
Before you go
Siblings
-----Author's Note-----
A deal
I hate this
Your Story
Battlefield
Amazing Family
Happy Family
I won
A Lie
The Aftermath
~~~~Author's Note 2~~~~
Let It All Out
Water Under The Bridge
Damn it.
Give 'Em Hell Kid
This Isnt how I imagined
Nightmares
Hospital
Mistakes Were Made
One Last Thing
Well Played
Peace

Finn

7.4K 210 32
By milkshakeaddict

Aliza waved at Azure and her family as Elijah slowly drove past them. A big smile stretched on her lips, partly because of visiting Azure and partly because of the loads of containers Karuna had given her to take back, each filled with something delicious to eat.

She thought about the promise she made to Azure. Aliza was curious and that was pretty much it. The lives of the Mikaelson weren't any of her concern, and besides after she found that sword, Aliza was going back to her parents. Perhaps she would visit sometimes or invite Freya and the others over but there was no way she would stay there forever even if the thought of leaving left a bitter taste in her mouth.

Aliza was nervous about going to Mystic Falls. They were leaving the very next day in the morning, except for Marcel and Freya who would be staying back because of some business. The decision made by Niklaus about Freya staying back made Aliza mad at him because she wanted Freya to accompany them.

"You seem to be very close to Azure and her family. How long have you two known each other if I may ask?" Elijah said, momentarily taking his eyes off the road to look at her.

She shrugged, "Seven years."

"That is quite a lot of time."

Aliza laughed, "Not long enough in your dictionary."

Elijah smiled, "Well that is true."

Aliza thought for a moment, debating whether she should ask the one question that was running in her mind.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Please go ahead."

"Who is Finn?"

Elijah's head turned immediately at the sound of that name and it made Aliza regret her decision.

"Where did you hear that name?" He asked his voice stern and a little tense.

Aliza blinked a few times before answering.

"I-I heard someone say that I have Finn's eyes. Maybe Freya? I don't remember." She lied. Aliza was a convincing liar, guess it was because of her mother's thesis that she had read in secret. Her parents were never excited about her curiosity because it made Aliza act on impulse and poke her nose in matters that she should never touch.

It was not exactly a lie but she had to ask someone about this Finn. The man mentioned him the first time they met, then she saw that name written in Elijah's diary.

Instead of answering Elijah focused his eyes back on the road. It made Aliza think that maybe she had gone a little too far. She could see that Elijah's posture became a lot stiffer and his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

Much to her surprise, Elijah pulled over, parking on the side of the road.

"Come on." He said, unbuckling his seat belt and stepping outside.

Aliza mimicked his actions and got out of the car.

She stood on the footpath, waiting for Elijah to walk over to her side. The weather was windy but pleasant, clouds still covering the sun. Only a few people were walking on the footpath. Aliza glanced around, a long stretch of small shops lined either side of the street.

Elijah placed a firm hand on her back, guiding Aliza towards what looked like a small cafe.

She kept quiet and walked beside him.

Only a handful of people were present in the cafe. The place was vintage styled, Aliza was beginning to notice just how common the vintage theme was here in New Orleans. The brick walls had photos hung up on them, some of the cafe's that seemed years old and some were just pictures of famous places in New Orleans. The cafe smelled of freshly brewed coffee and cinnamon. Aliza's eyes traveled up to the roof, only to see three small-sized chandeliers, hanging in a row.

"Mr. Mikaelson."

A woman, in her mid-thirties, stood in front of them with a warm smile on her lips.

Elijah gave the woman an elegant nod and said, "Mrs. Denvers."

Mrs. Denver smiled even more, "I haven't seen you for a while. I was beginning to think that you found someone else to make your special tea," She joked.

Aliza noticed the tension faded on his face and he said, "Believe me, Mrs. Denver, your tea shall always remain my favorite. This is Aliza." He gestured towards her.

The woman glanced at her in surprise that made Aliza a little confused.

Aliza stretched her hand out and said, "Nice to meet you."

Mrs. Denver regarded her for a few seconds before shaking hands with Aliza. It was strange for Elijah to bring someone, it was the first time. He was a frequent customer of Denver's cafe but never brought anyone with him. Mrs. Denver certainly wasn't expecting Elijah Mikaelson to bring a child here.

"Well aren't you a sweet girl. It's nice to meet you too, honey."

"Let's go in," Elijah said and walked further inside the cafe, Aliza followed behind.

They sat at the end of the cafe, a table that was situated behind a wall and next to a huge window at the corner. Aliza observed how the table was shielded from the rest of the room, probably a personal space.

"It's a touchy topic, isn't it?"

Elijah furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm sorry?"

She gestured around the place and said, "Special tea. Your own table. This cafe is your safe space. I'm probably the first person you brought here judging by the look that woman was giving me. You wanna feel comfortable, then again why would you feel nervous in the first place? So my odds are Finn is a deceased family member?"

Elijah couldn't help, a small smile formed its way on his lips.

"You never fail to amaze me, Aliza."

"My specialty."

They waited patiently as Mrs. Denver came with a tray in her hands. She smiled at them and placed the tray in front of Elijah.

"And what can I get for you?" She asked politely, the question directed at Aliza.

Aliza said, "A cappuccino, please. With extra cream and sugar." The woman nodded and walked away.

"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with sugar," Elijah said as he poured the steaming tea in his cup from the small kettle.

"My taste is either sweet or spicy, there is no in-between." She shrugged.

Aliza leaned forward and placed her hands on the table, gently tapping her fingers as she waited for him to continue. She didn't wish to make Elijah feel uneasy, if he was going to tell her about Finn she was more than okay to wait till he was comfortable enough.

Elijah tentatively brought the cup near his lips, taking a sip of his tea. He was thinking about how to properly tell Aliza about Finn without exposing much of the truth. Aliza was smart, by focusing on just the bits and pieces she could figure out facts without needing any assistance. He knew he had to be careful about what to tell her and what not to tell her.

"Finn was the second eldest of us siblings." He stated cautiously.

Aliza nodded as he finished. Feeling a little proud that she was able to figure out that he was a family member.

"He died eleven years ago."

"What was he like?" She asked.

Elijah's heart ached. His throat went dry.

"He was very loyal to our mother and close to Freya. He loved them both dearly. The rest of us never got along because Finn never could accept himself as a vampire. He did turn a woman that he claimed to love, Sage."

"By rest you mean you, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah?"

"Finn was never loyal to us that led to his demise." He stated briskly.

"What do you mean he was never loyal to you?"

Elijah was about to answer but stopped when he saw Mrs. Denver approached them.

"Here you go." She said as she placed the cup of coffee and a muffin in front of Aliza.

"I didn't order this?" Aliza said while pointing at the muffin.

"It's on the house, sweetie since you are Mr. Mikaelson's special guest." She smiled and patted Aliza's shoulder.

"Thank you very much."

After Mrs. Denver left, Aliza said, "Dude, I should come here with you more often." She grabbed the muffin and took a bite.

Elijah chuckled.

"You were saying?"

He cleared his throat, "As I said Finn was ashamed of being a vampire. We had our disagreements." He didn't tell her the entire thing. Elijah did not want to be the reason for Aliza to dislike her father without truly knowing about Finn. Even though he never really liked his elder brother, it would be unfair for him to make Aliza hate him.

"Were you close?" She asked.

"Well, I can't say that we were fond of each other. But Freya and Finn were very close. She was distraught by his death, especially the second time."

Aliza stared at him in confusion, "Wait. He died twice?"

Elijah nodded.

"How on earth can you die twice?"

Elijah took another sip and said, "Finn was daggered for 900 years by Niklaus. When he was undaggered he reunited with Sage but then he was killed and since Sage was sired to him she died too. But then he was resurrected by our mother, and he was later killed again." He deliberately chose to exclude the information of him being resurrected in Vincent's body. Elijah knew she would ask Vincent about it.

It took a while for Aliza to process what he had just said.

"I don't understand. Why was he daggered for 900 years?"

He sighed, "We were attacked by hunters, but Niklaus decided to let Finn be because he was tired of his judgments,"

Aliza thought for a moment.

She took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I still don't understand. If you guys never really liked each other, couldn't you have just let him walk away? You did say he was in love with this Sage girl to the point that he turned her into a vampire and she let him. I mean maybe the reason why he was so judgemental was that he wanted to be normal? Because he didn't want to hurt anyone? Didn't want to live his life in the shadows? Couldn't Niklaus have just let Finn leave with Sage, I-"

She shut her mouth when she saw Elijah flinch.

"I am so sorry. Like it's your family matter and I am just a stranger. Don't bother yourself with what I just said." She quickly focused on her coffee, mentally calling herself names for being so forward.

They didn't speak any further. Elijah drank his tea and gazed out of the window endorsed in his thoughts.

Aliza was busy with her own thoughts.

She could somewhat relate to Finn, the guy just wanted to be normal. Maybe if Niklaus would've been a little understanding and let Finn be with Sage, Finn would've been alive and so would've Sage.

She didn't know what sort of person he was but a part of her wished to meet him, to see if he was an asshole like Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah or would he be just as welcoming as Freya if they met.

Too bad she couldn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah sat near the fire, with a book in his hands. His eyes on the pages but his mind somewhere else. Thinking about what Aliza had said that afternoon. It was pulling something in his chest, her words roaming his head.

Couldn't you have just let him walk away?

He never trusted Finn but if they would have just let him go then maybe it would've been better instead of watching his brother die twice.

"Where have you been brother?" Klaus strode into the room. He sat on the other chair, facing Elijah.

"You rarely spend time with me, Elijah. Did that girl become a far more interesting company than me?"

"Her name is Aliza." He snapped without thinking twice.

Niklaus stared at him with his eyebrows raised.

"My apologies, did Aliza become a far more interesting company than me?" He said in a mocking tone.

Elijah chose to ignore Klaus' voice, not wanting to indulge in another argument.

"I told her about Finn," Elijah said slowly.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at Elijah.

"Really? And what did you tell her?" Klaus knew that his brother wasn't foolish enough to tell Aliza that Finn was her father.

Elijah refused to look at Klaus, he mindlessly flipped the pages of the book and said, "Nothing much. Just about him not being loyal to us and his death, a little bit about Sage. It seems she heard someone talking about Finn, so she asked."

"What did she say?" Klaus asked, just out of mere curiosity. He didn't expect Elijah to tell the girl about Finn's disloyalty.

"Aliza asked if we loathed him so much, couldn't we have just let him walk away?"

To his surprise, Klaus laughed.

"What is it that you find so funny?" Elijah asked, feeling a little offended by his brother's reaction.

"On the contrary, I find it ironic."

Elijah stared at him, waiting for Klaus to continue.

"Come on brother, the girl hasn't even met Finn and yet talks like him. Isn't that just pathetic? Like father like daughter," He laughed.

"I don't see what's pathetic in that."

In an instant, Klaus shoved Elijah against the wall by grabbing his collar.

"I'll tell you what's pathetic in that," He hissed, his voice full of hatred and venom.

He said, "Finn betrayed us, his own blood, his own family. And he paid that price with his life because family always comes first. I am warning you Elijah stay within your limits. Don't let me remind you again that the only reason that girl is still alive is because of Freya and the fact that we need her. If she turns her back on us just like what her father did, I will not hesitate to kill her."

With that Klaus walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

I am still going through my Destiel depression because what the fuck is going on?

Like Destiel is canon, yay! Castiel is gone *ugly crying*

Every time I go on Tumblr and see a Destiel related post, I just start screaming.

But can I just say how pure Cas' confession was? He wasn't saying things like 'Loving you Dean makes me so and so.'

Cas wanted Dean to know how he sees him and that he is not the horrible person that Dean thinks of himself. It was so honest and pure.

That's what true love is. True love is honest, pure, and selfless. Cas' didn't say he loves Dean in the hopes of hearing Dean say it back. Cas just wanted Dean to know.

Misha Collins did a fantastic job, he made Cas look so human.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and share your views on the chapter.

P.S. If you guys have any ideas or a particular scene that you would like me to include. I'm open to suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 11.4K 57
Little Hedda Mikaelson saved Klaus' life when Mikael attempted to kill him 1,000 years ago. As a result, Hedda died instead and the Mikaelson family...
2.4K 85 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This is an AU, Everyone is human. Caroline is 22. She has been in an arranged ma...
5.4K 179 10
+Atelophobia+ [A-tel-o-pho-bia] + The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough.+ Everyone knew the story of Klaus Mikealson, however...
29.2K 481 43
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...