My Musical Love

Galing kay purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)

2.4K 109 7
Galing kay purplebunnies106

-Jasmine's POV-

We've been walking for 10 minutes until we came across a store that looked like it sold masks. My feet were hurting with these uncomfortable flats that I have on.We all entered the store and looked around at the masks that were in the glass case. While we were observing the intricate detailing on the masks we didn't notice a lady come out from behind a door that said employees only.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she said politely and we all smiled

"Yes, we would like to purchase some masks" Christy said nicely 

"Alright, if  you need help let me know" the nice lady said and went back to sorting something on a shelf at the back of the store. We continued looking at the masks on display and my eyes scan over all of them but stopped when I saw a beautiful white and gold mask on the corner of the glass case. I kept staring at it and I knew I was going to get this one. I looked over to see Marissa looking at a black one and Dill who bit her lip, which was something she did when she was thinking. Christy eyes had zoomed in on a red and black one that perfectly matched her dress and Rachel was pointing at a black one. We called over the lady and I told her I would like to have the gold and white one, Marissa told her about a black one, Rachel also said a black one but they didn't look anything alike and Christy told them she wanted to get the red and black one. Then we all looked over to Dill, who was deciding between a silver one or a teal one. 

"Guys, what do you think?" she asked us and we all looked at each other and said at the same time 

"Silver"

- 2 hours Later-

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Marissa yelled at Christy when Christy accidentally poked her in the eye while putting on her mascara. I looked at Christy who grimaced.

"Sorry" Christy said and Marissa said "Sure"

"Guys, can you try not to kill each other" Dill told them and I nodded

"Yeah, we only have 1 hour left" I told them

"1 HOUR!!!!" Marissa yelled

"Hurry the fuck up guys!" she yelled at us after

"Gee, your so nice" Rachel mumbled

"I heard that!" Marissa yelled and Rachel rolled her eyes.

Rachel was already done, her hair was straightened, she had her dress on, black wedges and her mask on. Dill was also already done, her hair in a elegant bun with studs in it, her silver mask and silver strappy heels . Dill was currently curling my hair, and then she said she was going to clip it with a gold clip and spray glitter in my hair and I said sure. I was already dressed my dress on and my gold heels. I just needed to put on my mask when my hair was done. Marissa was waiting for her makeup to be done so she can put on her black mask but she already had on her dress and silver pumps. Chirsty had on her dress but she still needed to put on her mask and black platforms.

About 10 minutes later we were all done and heading downstairs where our dates have been patiently waiting for the last 5 minutes. They stood up and came by the stairs when we came down. Sean had a black suit with a red tie on, Peter had a black suit with a blue tie on, Rachel's date had a black suit with a black tie and Caleb had a black suit with a teal tie on. I smiled at Ash when he took my hand and looked to see what he was wearing. He was wearing a black suit with a gold tie, because I had texted him the color of my dress about 2 hours ago.

We all got in separate cars and were on our way to the masquerade ball.

- When arrived -

The ball was at a hall close by my house so it only took 8 minutes to  get there. I stepped out and looked around. They had decorated it really pretty. There were white, black, purple, blue, and gold decor all around. Ash and I stepped in the hall and saw Dill, Rachel, Marissa and Christy already there. Dill and her date Caleb were by the punch, Rachel and her date were sitting at a table awkwardly and they looked like the were about to start a conversation,  Marissa and Peter were dancing together and Christy and Sean were talking while dancing. Ash took my hand and lead me to the dance floor and I smiled at him. A slow dance came one and we started swaying to the beat. I rested my chin on his shoulder since these heels made me tall enough to do that. As I layed my head on his shoulder I was also able to look at the entrance and I saw a guy come in. 

He looked dashing in his black suit with a white tie, a rose in his pocket and a white mask. I had a feeling this was Jacob. He came in with who I think is Matthew and not a date. Why did I feel relieved? Jacob looked around the room and his eyes landed on mine and stayed there for what felt like hours until Ash twirled me around and when I looked back he was gone. 

"Um, I'm gonna go get some punch" I said to Ash and quickly walked to the punch bowl before he could object. 

"Hey" I said to Dill when I got there

"Hey, it everything ok?" she asked me while glancing over at Ash who was now talking with someone. 

"Yeah, it's fine" I looked over at Caleb who was now next to her 

"What about you?" I asked and smiled at Caleb

"It's good" she said and smiled tightly which most likely meant it wasn't good. I nodded.

"Oh. Excuse me" a male voice said and Dill and I looked up to see the person who I thought was Matt glaring at Caleb. I mean I knew Matt liked Dill, and she likes him. So this has to be Matt, which means that guy had to be Jacob. Matt and Dill should just go out already!

"Sure man" Caleb said and put his arm around Dill and gently pulled her to t he side with him. If looks could kill his arm would be chopped into a million pieces by how much Matt was glaring at Caleb's hand that was around Dill's waist. Caleb didn't seem to notice this though and Dill just seemed uncomfortable with this whole situation. Matt poured his punch while looking at Dill the whole time and I smiled slightly. Matt then started to walk with his punch but he "slipped" an poured it all over Caleb and the look on Caleb's face made me want to burst out laughing. 

"Oh my god, Caleb!" Dill said and grabbed some tissues and started throwing them at him.

"Sorry, I slipped" Matt said harshly causing me to chuckle, Matt looked over at me and smiled for a second.

"Oh, hi Jasmine!" 

"Hey" I said still trying hold in my laugh, Matt then turned back to Dill and Caleb with a glare. A slow song came on and I smirked. I tapped Matt and gave him a look, and he understood. He grabbed Dill and pulled her to the dance floor and held her tight. I looked at Dill when she looked at me and I gave her encouragement with my eyes. Then they slowly started dancing and becoming more comfortable. Dill was laughing at something he said and I smiled, they belong together. I looked over at Caleb who was grumbling something and walking towards the bathroom and I laughed. 

"Your laugh's beautiful ya know" I turned around to see Jacob standing behind me with a smirk on his face. I rolled me eyes, ignoring the flutters in my heart when he said that.

"Fine, don't believe me" he said and shrugged 

"Who's your date?" I asked 

"Do I hear jealously?" Jacob said teasingly

"NO! I am just curious" I said defensively

"Suuuuure" he said sarcastically 

"Whatever" I said with probably red cheeks

"I didn't come with anyone" he said and I looked up at him

"Why not?" I asked

"Because I'm in love with someone else" he said quietly but I heard him. I felt like my heart broke into pieces when he said this. But why did I feel like this? I had an amazing boyfriend already.

"Who?" I asked shakily hoping he didn't detect that.

"That's the problem. I don't know" he said sadly and I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't get it. Just as I was about to ask another question I was interrupted by a voice on the microphone.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I hope your enjoying your night!" the lady said and loud cheers erupted

"Ok, I can see  that you are. Anyways, it's time for the annual end of the night dark kiss!" she said and everyone started yelling and cheering again.

"OK, ok. Settle down. For those of you that don't know about this, I'll explain. In approximately 2 minutes all the lights will go off and you have 2 minutes to grab someone without seeing and kiss them. Then the lights will come back on and you wont know who it is unless, they tell you of course, or if it's really obvious." the lady said and I immediately started walking towards the table Ash was at.

I was almost there but then the lights suddenly came off. I continued walking blindly when all of a sudden someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I gasped and the person's lips came in contact with mine. This kiss did not feel like any of the kisses I had shared with Ash, this kiss gave my tingles up my spines, sparks throughout my whole body and one word. Fireworks. I felt the fireworks I thought I would've feel on my first kiss with Ash. They person pulled me closer and put their hand on my waist and I put it on their shoulder. I smelled cologne so I knew it was a guy. He groaned which caused me to gasp and when I did he deepened the kiss. I moaned as he started trailing kisses down my neck leaving sparks everywhere. He came back up and started kissing me on the lips again when my hands found their way to his hair.

"TEN" the lady from earlier started

"NINE" we were still kissing

"EIGHT" he deepened the kiss

"SEVEN" he stopped and kissed me on the forehead

"SIX" he kissed my right cheek

"FIVE" left cheek

"FOUR" my nose

"THREE" my hand

"TWO" my lips

"ONE" and his presence was gone. The lights came back on and I looked around. No one was by me. I frowned, I really wanted to know who it was. I touched my lips and that were swollen and still tingling from the heated moment and smiled. I hope we meet again I thought and turned around to go to the table where Ash was, still keeping a dreamy smile on my face.

(AN: They girl's masks are on the side! Sorry for spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoyed the chapter

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

159K 2.5K 47
Lillian, junior at Lafayette high, the nerdiest girl around, shes the school freak, loner, and has just a few family issues, her mom was an alcoholi...
696K 32.9K 51
Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping back, but he gets a hold of my waist to p...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...