The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
New Book

63. Epilogue

39.9K 1.3K 346
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

"It's been a while since our family get together and celebrating any festival." Shivani di said while adding the sugar in water.

"Yeah...we celebrate Diwali together when Siddharth's got engaged to Preeti and his family came to India to celebrate Diwali with us." Mummy said while making bundi ladoo.

"Look how far we come. Now they are happily married and have two beautiful kids." I blushed and smile when Shivani di said looking at me.

"But still they are the most romantic and shy couple, after having two kids. Sid always never get enough of my little sister."

"Ddiii...." My face turned into beetroot when Shivani di said while bumping her shoulder to me. I had a blushing smile in my face while I was trying hard to peel the carrot.

"What..? Everyone knows, Sid ji can't spend single day without you and same goes to you." Mummy said  and I lowered my head to hide my red cheeks and blushing smile.

It's been years since Siddharth and I got married and nine years when I first saw him here in my house. From that day to till date I fell in love with my husband more deeply. Passing years our love increased and we have two beautiful kids. Though we have many hurdles in our path but we crossed them together and now our life os changed for batter. Siddhant turned five and he looked like just Siddharth. He also had the same hobbies as Siddharth. But they both are so possessive for me and always fight for eachother only get my attention. Siddharth tease Siddhant deliberately, to kiss me and hug me in front of me and as usual Siddhanth started crying getting his father cozy with me. I just love when they both do that. My both boys love me so much.

I met Jeffery Smith when Siddhanth turned one. Siddharth through a grand party when our son turn one and invite almost whole city on his birthday. He also invited Jeffrey and he was happy to meet me and Siddhanth. He blessed him and apologized me for what happened in Siddharth and my life because of his family. We both forgive him and decided to forgive him also.

Kartik and serra both are dead. Kartik  died in an accident and dead on the spot while serra hang herself in her cell at the same day when jury announced her punishment. I feel bad for her sometimes. She was in love with Siddharth but you can't forced your love to anyone if he didn't love you back and her love wasn't a love. She was obsessed with Siddharth, which makes her criminal. But I am happy now no one can hurt my family.

"Where are your both Sid by the way? We haven't seen them since morning?" Shivani di asked while entering inside the kitchen.

"Wo papa ki shop per gaye hue hai or Siddhanth bhi unhi ke sath hai. " I said softly while giving her a soft smile.

(He went to papa's  shop and took Siddhanth with him.)

After two days was Diwali and our family decided to celebrate this Diwali together in my home town Saharanpur. So Siddharth bought time from his busy schedule and we all came to India, a day before yesterday.

Today he went to our grocery shop with papa to help him. It's a festival season and shop got busy in these days so Siddharth offered help to papa and Papa took it. Siddhanth also wants to go with his Dad and nanu so they took him also with them.

"Bhabhi..I'm tired. My davils makes me exhausted. " Keerti walked inside and put her head on my shoulder tiredly from behind. Her twins are really naughty. After kyara, James and Keerti had two  cute identical twin boys and they really make her tired but not more than my Siddhanth. He is calm and collected like his father but he get super naughty with his siblings and doesn't leave a chance to annoy them. Even Nick's son chase also afraid of him.

When chase annoy kyara or pull her hair Siddhanth fights with him but they are also a bestfriend like their fathers.

"Where is James?" I asked her while putting my hand lovingly on her head.

"He and Nick went to village with Anit jiju. Emily is with kids."
She said tiredly. It's really hard for her to handle her three years old twins without James.

"Don't worry...Emily and I will take care of kids, till then you rest for a while." I said.

"Preeti is right Keerti. There are many people to take care of kids. You take some rest." Shivani di said looking at her.

"Okey di..but wake me up if they trouble you." After saying this she leave from the kitchen.

Chase is a single child of Nick and Emily and a best friend of my baby Siddhanth. They both do everything together and very protective to their girls but when Chase pulled kyara's here or fight with her Siddhanth won't  leave him. They both remind me of Siddharth and Nick. James' sons are only three years old but I know when they all grow up, they four will make a supergroup.

Shivani di, mummy and I, we all were in kitchen making sweets  for Diwali. This diwali is on the same date of nine years back when Siddharth came to our home with celebrate Diwali with us and when we both confessed our love to each other. So many this had changed in these years but Siddharth and my love was same for each other.

I was in my deep thought when someone nudged my saree from behind. I looked down and I saw my two years old beautiful daughter, Siddhi, looking up at me with her coffee brown eyes. Yes she has a deep coffee brown eyes like her father. When Siddhanth turn three, Siddharth was literally behind me that he want mini me. He want his little princess and a sister for Siddhanth. At the end I gave up and ready to gave birth this little munchkin.

Siddharth gave this name to our baby girl. Siddhi is a joint name of Siddharth and mine and I really like this name. But it was really funny when someone call Sid, Siddharth Siddhant and Siddhi also, they all three turn to the person hearing their name.

My lips curled into a  heart warming smile when she was looking at me with her cutely.

"Mumma..mumma.." she raised her little hands, to lift her in my arms.

"Hey..my little princess." I said while lifting her in my arms and set her on the kitchen counter after kissing on her chubby cheeks.

Indeed she is a princess of our life. More than me, she is her papa's princess while Siddhanth is a mumma's boy. Siddharth treats her like princess and spoiled her with everything. Even her first birthday theme was based on Disney Princess. Siddharth celebrates our kids birthday like a festival.

Siddhi has looks of mine except her eyes and hair. Her hair a black and silky soft like Siddharth. She was wearing a cute white floral cotton frock. A big white flower head band was on her head. Her hair falls on her shoulders and she was wearing a white shoes.

"Who get my princess ready?" I cooed like a baby.

When I checked her an hour before she was playing with Keerti's twins and dirty her clothes so I decided to bath her when done with playing and make her sleep after feeding her something. But here my baby is already ready. I wonder who bathe her because she shows tantrums when I bath her. Only Siddharth can handle her because she is a papa's princess.

"Mamu.." she said in her baby voice.

"Oo..Anshul mamu bath my beautiful baby." I cooed and she nodded her head.

"Mumma...aaa..aaa.." she pointed towards her tongue, telling me that she is hungry. She is playing with twins from last two hours she must be hungry.

"My baby is hungry.." I asked her in a baby voice and she nodded her head.

"Okey. Look what, I made for my baby." I said while serving potato curry and rice in a plate. I lift her in my one arm and walked outside the p kitchen while holding the plate in other hand. I make her sit on my lap and mixed a little amount of curry in rice and about to make her eat when she shake her head and put her both hands on her mouth.

"Papa..papa."

Oh! No, not again.

She wants Siddharth to feed her.

"Baby..Please..papa went to nanu's shop. He will feed you later. Now eat from mumma's hand." I said again holding spoon in front of her mouth but she shake her head as no.

"I..wan..papa." she said in her baby voice.

"Papa is busy baby." I said again try to feed her but she refuses again to eat from my hand.

Sometime she is really stubborn.

"Papa.." She said again but suddenly she hears the honking of Siddharth's car. She jumped from my lap and run towards the gate.

"Siddhi..." I put the plate on table and ran behind her. I hold her on time before she run towards the moving car.

Siddharth and Siddhanth step outside from the car and both father and son walked towards us with all their glory. Siddhant just like walked like Siddharth, that's why they both are similar in many things, even in girls. Girls of my age are really behind him. They never stopped to kiss him and hug when they came home. They found him cute and handsome and Siddhanth just frowned and wanted to run away from them.

"Siddhi.. " Siddhi free herself from me and run towards Siddharth. Siddharth bent down and lifted her in his arms.

"Mumma..." Siddhanth run towards me and I picked him up in my arms.

Siddharth and my eyes met and they are holding the same love and adoration like nine years back when I first saw him. He walked to me with Siddhi in his arms and I met him in a halfway with Siddhanth in my arm.

"Hey..love.." Siddharth leaned down and kissed on my cheek and my eyes  went wide in shock. I looked around but thank god everyone busy in their.

"Siddharth..our family is around." I said looking at him.

"So what..I kissing my wife and the mother of my children, right princess." Siddharth asked while looking at Siddhi and she nodded her head.

"That's my princess." Siddharth said while kissing on her cheek and she kissed him back.

"What..? No kisses for mumma." I said looking at her while raising my one eyebrow but to tease me she kissed Siddharth again and gave him kiss all over his face.

Little devil.

Siddharth laughed and tell her to stop and like a obedient girl she stopped.

"Mumma..her kisses are bad. Come, I will give kisses to you." Siddhanth said while kissing on my both cheeks.

"Oh..! My baby boy. Only you understands me." I said while kissing on his cheek.

"Mumma, I'm hungry." Siddhanth said while rubbing his stomach and to that Siddhi also pointing her finger on her tongue to Siddharth.

"Siddharth, she is hungry but she wants to eat only from your hand. You know how she is when she is stubborn." I said looking at him with plead.

"Don't worry. I will feed my princess while You feed your champ." Siddharth said while kissing on Siddhanth's cheek and we both walked inside the house with our babies in our hands.

****

Siddhi was sitting on Siddharth's lap while Siddhanth was on mine and we both pur feeding them with our hands while talking to them.

Siddhi was telling about her day to Siddharth and Siddhanth was telling about his day to me.

When we feed them, we wiped their mouth with tissue and washed our hands. I served food to Siddharth because,  I am damn sure he didn't ate anything whole day. Papa was already come back home before lunch because Siddharth send him early and got drawn himself in work that didn't bother to have anything, though I am sure he feed Siddhanth on time but don't care to eat himself and just now Siddhanth confirmed that his father didn't have anything whole day. Siddharth try to gave me explanation but I cut him off and bought food for him also.

If I wasn't in his life. I don't think he will take care of himself at all. After dinner Siddhanth and Siddhi vet busy themselves and started playing here in living room in front of us while I and Siddharth was sitting on couch looking at them with a smile on our face.

"Where is everyone?" Siddharth  asked while looking at the empty house.

Everyone was at backyard bursting crackers and playing board games. Nick and James also come and sitting with everyone at backyard. Mom and Dad didn't came to India with us to celebrate Diwali here because Dad took mom in a world tour which was the birthday gift of Mom.

Whole house was illuminating and decorated with fairy lights due to Diwali and our family was at backyard while Siddharth, our children and I was inside the house having our little family time.

"At backyard." I said looking at him.

I gasped when he pulled me closer to him and slammed me on his chest. I put my both hands on his chest to balance myself and looked deeply into his eyes which were feeling with love.

"What are you doing Siddharth. Siddhanth and Siddhi is here." I said looking at him.

"They both are busy in their game." I looked both of my kids and indeed they both don't have any idea what is going on around them.

"Do you have any idea how much I miss you? How much, I miss to be in your arms." Siddharth said while nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck and I gasped when I feel his lips on my neck and he sucked the skin, where he just bite me.

We can't do this in front of our two devils. If they saw they will announce to everyone what we are doing.

I remember, when Siddhanth was three, he caught Siddharth and I making out in kitchen. He started crying and told everyone that his papa was eating my face. We both are so embarrassed that we didn't looked in anyone's eyes for weeks. After that day I will sure that I and Siddharth are alone when we makeout. But my husband didn't listen to me and kissed me whenever he want, without caring that our kids might caught us and embarrassed us infront of our family.

"Siddharth..Please..we can't love." I said while suppressing my moan when he kissed me behind my ear. He pulled himself from my neck and looked deep into my eyes with his coffee brown eyes. I was getting goosebumps and chill pass through my spin under his intense gaze.

"You know you looked more beautiful after giving birth to babies." He whispered huskily in my ear and trailed kisses from my ear to right cheek and then he claimed my lips in a deep kiss. I closed my eyes melting in his kiss and pulled him closer to me by his neck. I was unaware of my surroundings and give in every touch of Siddharth. This is what he does to me every time when he touch me or kisses me.

After Siddhanth and Siddhi's birth I gained the weight. I get insecure and started get thoughts that Siddharth might lose his interest in me and cried every night when he sleep. But one day Siddharth caught and asked me the reason of my red swollen eyes. I started crying putting my head on his shoulder and share my insecurities with him. Then he make me realized that I am ad beautiful as he saw me first time and he love me the same, if I turn into elephant or I had wrinkles on my skin due to age.

But I wanted to loose my weight not just because I wanted to look good. I wanted to loose weight because I wanted to get fit and healthy and there is no harm if you wanted to get fit and healthy. Siddharth helped me alot on both times and took me to gym with him. He made me workout a lot that within six month I was back in shape even I am fit more than before.

I gasped when Siddharth tilted his head and shoved his tongue inside my mouth to deep the kiss. He was about yo explore my mouth with his tongue when we heard Siddhanth's crying. I gave a little push on Siddharth's chest and broke the kiss. Siddharth put his forehead on my shoulder and cursed under his breath.

I looked at my baby boy and he was crying looking at both of us. Fat tears are streaming out from his little orbs and a cute pout was forming on his lips.

"Stay away from my mumma." Siddhanth said while glaring at Siddharth. Siddharth pulled his head from shoulder and looked at Siddhanth with his knitted eyes.

"Excuse me young men. She is my wife before your mumma." Siddharth said with grin on his face.

"No, She is my mumma only." Siddhanth said while walking to me and I lifted him, make him sit on my lap.

Don't tell me they are again going to fight each other for me.

Siddharth loves to tease his son when it comes to me. He knows how much Siddhanth is possessive about me.

"Let me tell you a secret of you mumma." Siddharth said while leaning to him and Siddhanth looking at his father curiously to know my secret which seriously, I don't know myself.

"Your mumma loves me more than you." He whispered while looking at our son and grin widely. Siddhant started crying loudly while looking at me.

"Mumma is that true." He asked me with his teary eyes.

"No baby, it's not true. You know I love you more." I said while wiping his tears and kissed on his forehead. Siddhanth grin widely looking at Siddharth but my husband has evil smirk on his face.

"Your mumma is lying to you. She knows she loves me more. Next year when I will send you to the boarding school then She is only mine." Siddharth said with a smirk. To that Siddhanth started crying again looking at me. Siddharth tease him to send him boarding school.

"No, baby.. no one send you to the boarding school. Siddharth stop teasing him. He is your son." I said while wiping Siddhanth's tears and glare at Siddharth to stop teasing my son.

"Yeah..and more like villone in our love story." Siddharth said while kissing on Siddhnth's cheeks but he turn his face and hide himself on my chest. I chuckled when Siddhanth dodged Siddharth's kiss.

Siddharth frown and kiss on my cheek instead. Siddhanth glared at Siddharth and kissed me on other cheek, challenging  Siddharth.

"Challenge accepted Mr. Kapoor." Siddharth said looking at Siddhanth and I know what is coming next. They both grabbed my face and started kissing on my  both cheeks. I laughed at their father, son cute fight over me.

But suddenly we heard the another cry. Siddharth and I both turn our faces and looked at our another little devil, Siddhi. She was feeling left out when both Siddharth and Siddhanth fighting over me.

"Papa..." she walked to Siddharth and raised her hand to him.

"What happened to my little Princess?" Siddharth cooed her and lifted her up in his arms. He make her sit on his lap.

"Thon chiss mumma. (Don't kiss mumma.)" Siddharth and I both laughed at our daughter.

Well she is another villone of our love story. She is as much as possessive for Siddharth like Siddhanth is for me. When Siddharth is around she wants his full attention on her. I still remember when I was delivering Siddhi, Siddharth passed out during my delivery amd when he woke up he was literally crying holding her princess in his arms and Siddhanth was running in hospital room with Nick and screaming that he has a baby sister now.

"I don't baby. You know, your papa only loves you." Siddharth said in a baby her while kissing on her cheek and I rolled my eyes on father and daughter.

"Here you all are and we are looking in whole house for you." Siddharth  and I both turn our face towards living room entrance and saw Nick and James was standing there.

"Why..? What happened?" Siddharth  asked.

"We are going to burst crackers and everyone is waiting for you outside." Nick said excitedly.

"But Diwali is day after tomorrow." I asked him.

"I know but Nick and I can't wait to burst crackers." James answered looking at me.

"Uncle..I will also bust crackers." Siddhanth jumped from my lap and run to Nick.

"Okey, junior Siddharth." Nick said while lifting him in his arms.

"Siddhanth you will burst crackers with me." Siddharth said while getting up from couch with Siddhi in his arms and then we all walked to our backyard where everyone was waiting for us.

"Siddhi...." James and Keerti's twins Dylan and Daniel run to us calling Siddhi's name. Siddharth put her down on the floor. Dylan and Daniel hold Siddhi's hands each and run towards where other kids were playing. Siddhanth also went to play with chase while James Nick, Siddharth and I went towards where others are sitting.

******

"Siddhant is exactly like Siddharth.  Look they both are stood in same posture." Anit jiju said looking at behind me.

I turned my face and looked at my boys. Siddharth was standing putting his both hands inside his jeans pocket looking at other kids busting crackers while Siddhanth was also stood beside him exactly like his father.

"Yes they are..." I smile looking at both of them.

James and Nick bursting crackers with their kids and taking care of them if they don't hurt themselves.

Suddenly Siddhi run to Siddharth with sparkler stick in her hand and asked him tolit it. Siddharth bend down and lit to sparkler stick and gave them to Siddhi and Siddhanth. They both kissed on Siddharth's cheeks and run to other kids to play with them. Then Siddharth, Nick and James walked towards our side to join us.

Siddharth gave me his million dollar smile when his eyes met with mine. Pink colour crept on my cheeks and I blushed. He pulled the chair beside me and set on it. I can feel the warmth of his body on me.

"Where are mummy papa?" Siddharth asked looking for mummy and papa.

"They are inside." Keerti said while eating the kiwi. Siddharth nodded his head and looked at me intensely.

"It felt like yesterday when Siddharth came in this house to see Preeti for a marriage. Now look at them, how far they both come in this journey." Our gaze broke when Shivani di said and we both looked at her. I smile and lowered my head while blushing.

"But their love is still same as it was years ago." Keerti said while looking at both of us. I can see at the corner of  my eyes, Siddharth  has a soft smile on his face and he was looking at me with love.

"This kind of love we only reads in novel or see in movies. You know you both are inspiring of many other young couple who wants their love life just like you." Nick said with a sincerity.

"It was a long journey, yet feel short with her." Siddharth said while holding my hand and kissed at the back of my palm.

"She gave me two beautiful kids, now I don't want anything from my life." Siddharth said looking at me with love and care and I also looked at him with same emotions.

"Siddharth..Siddhanth is just like you. He won't talk with others much, doesn't makes many friends and only show his hidden child around his family. Sometimes I wonder if he grow up before his age." Siddharth and I both looked at Anit jiju when he said that and then turn our face to Siddhanth.

He wasn't bursting crackers like other kids instead he was sitting on bench with Anshul and he was asking questions to Anshul about medicines. In morning he went to shop with Siddharth and now he is sitting with Anshul asking about his field, like he had a hunger to get knowledge.

We both turn our face to Anit jiju and Siddharth said to him, "Every child have their own way to play with things. Siddhanth loves to get knowledge from things around him. I won't stop him for anything but in that I will make sure he live his childhood fully."

Siddhanth's answer won my heart. Sometimes I also worried this nature of Siddhanth. He loves to play with kids but more than that he took interest in practical things and try to get as much as knowledge he can about everything. He is just five years old.

But I know Siddharth. Instead all of this he never let Siddhanth to loose his childhood. He make him responsible when right time will come but till then he will let him enjoy his childhood.

After that we all had a chit chat on random topics. Siddhi came to me with her sleepy eyes and I took her in my old room lifting her in my arms. Siddhi only gets her sleep after I feed her my milk so I breastfeed her till she sleep soundly cuddling to me.

After sometime my room's door open and Siddharth walked inside with sleepy Siddhanth in his arms. He carefully laid Siddhanth beside Siddhi and kissed on both our babies forehead.

"Come..." Siddharth forward his hand to me to take it.

I make Siddhi laid carefully on her back but she cuddle to her brother and he also cuddle her back. After tucking a pillow on their sides I hold Siddharth's hand and get up from the bed. He kissed on my hand and walked us to the balcony.

It's the end of the October and have chilly nights. Cold breeze touch my face and I feel relaxed in Siddharth's hold. Our face was illuminating under the fairy lights and moon light while my hair was flowing backward in wind.

My room didn't change in these years. I still have my farewell picture in white saree on front wall. Siddharth's picture is still putting on the bedside table. Whenever I came back in this room it feel like I threw back to the years of memory lane when Siddharth came here to celebrate Diwali with us and we both stood here in this balcony at Dhanteras night and confessed our love to each other.

"Do you remember, we confessed our love here, in this same balcony." He voiced out my thoughts while looking at the moon in the sky.

"How could I forget that day. That was the most beautiful day of my life." I said while looking at the moon and turn my face to look at him. He also turn his face and looked at me with love and adoration.

"When I looked back into our life, this journey with you bought so many emotions. We both fights, love, face up and downs together. This journey of love is full with adventure and test us but I am happy that we pass them together and now living our life happily with our two little kids." He said while holding my both hands and looked at me with love.

"Preeti, Thankyou so much for coming into my life and make my life beautiful than ever. Thankyou for loving me and our babies." He said sincerely but his every word was fill with love.

"Siddharth, I love our kids so much but more than them I love you. Do you know the reason behind it?" I asked him looking deep into his eyes.

"What..?" He asked me in a soft voice.

I cupped his right cheek and said in a soft voice while looking at him with love, "When our babies will be all grown up, they will get busy in their life. At that time they might not need us, don't have time to spend with us but at that time you will be with me, standing beside me and holding my hand."

He was looking at me with love and so much emotions that I can't put my finger on. This is truth that I love Siddharth more than our babies and no one can change this truth.

"I promise,  I will never leave your hand and we will take our last breath together." Saying this he leaned down and captured my lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. His lips still fit perfect  against my lips and it gave me the same chill and spark when he kissed me fist time under the rain.

I want to complete this journey of love by holding his hand and live every single moment with him.

                       The End

........................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 31.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1M 40K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
1.5M 59.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
2.8M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...