The Bad Girl Likes Me

By Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 10: The Dinner
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Rhain
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Beach Daaay
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
Oh you have no idea!
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
What the actual fuck?
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

Sandez girls don't cry.

19.3K 674 665
By Rockiiiiiii

Sorry my lovelies, some stuff came up that why I haven't updated in a while. But hey! That's why I gave y'all this extra long chapter. Come on, give me your virtual hugs and kissesss :)

~~~~

Lee

I was speeding my way home. I didn't even care if I crashed, Belle made it obvious that she didn't want to be with me. I didn't think I would go through this again. I'm so done with relationships. Maybe it's not my thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Tears were starting to block my vision and I sniffed a little. Ahh, look at that. The badass is crying because some girl broke up with her. What a wimp. But that's what love is. It makes you so vulnerable and weak. Love is giving someone  power to destroy you but trusting them not to. And sometimes it makes you feel so stupid.

You sit there and you think, how could someone hurt you so much to the point where you feel like nothing? Before I knew it, I was already home. Jace's car was there. I got out and left my stuff and went in.

"You okay bro?" He asked.

"Your not mad?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, Haylee explained everything. And it's not like you lied to me. Well you basically did by not telling me but whatever man. It happens to the best of us." Jace shrugged.

"Oh, good. I can't have both of you hating me." I sighed in relief.

"What did she say?  You're forgiven, right?"

"She broke up with me."

"What?! Over something so stupid?" He exclaimed.

I shrugged "She didn't exactly say it like that, but she said she's didn't love me so."

"She's hurt, Rylee. You really hurt her." Jace said.

"Oh wow, thanks. Because I didn't feel bad enough already." I spat sarcastically. "I did what I did to protect her! And prevent this from happening." I rubbed my eyes frustratingly.

"I'm sorry bud. Ice cream?" Jace offered.

"Ice cream doesn't fix everything!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. Just trying to help. Wanna talk about it?"

"No, I'll call her."

Belle

After the whole accident with Rhain, I decided to eat my dinner in my room. Its better that way. I don't understand why everyone is acting like I'm the bad person. Yeah, she couldn't tell the difference but she lied. She lied to me over and over again. Now I can't trust her.

Another text message came in from Lee. 34 text messages and 21 missed calls. Wow, she can't take a hint. I turned off my phone and looked up when I heard my door open. Haylee walked in. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Why didn't you tell me? Your supposed to be my sister. You betrayed me. How could you?!" I yelled at her.

"Calm down Anna. I was going to tell you, but Rylee said she would tell you but she needed more time."

"How did Kristen find out."

"I don't know, probably she heard us in the bathroom arguing. Listen, Rylee isn't the bad person here. She did what she did to protect you."

"I'd rather her hurt me with the truth and not comfort me with a lie." I said, saying my famous quote.

"Don't you love her?"

I nodded "But I messed up. I told her I didn't. But I was so hurt, I just wanted her to feel how I felt." I sighed.

"You can always fix it." She patted my head.

"Fine, I'll call her. And what about Rhain?"

Haylee chuckled "She'll get over it, trust me."

"But what if she doesn't." I whispered to myself.

~~~~

Lee

I don't know what happened but I managed to sneak out if the house without Jace bugging me to a club. It was a gay club to be exact. I just want something, anything to distract me from Belle.

To distract me from the pain I'm feeling in my heart.

I walked up and sat at the stool and the bartender asked "What would you like?"

"Something strong. I want to forget." I smirked.

The bartender mixed something and I downed it in a second, feeling the liquid burned my throat. The gave me two more which I downed as well.

I'm known to hold my drinks well but I was feeling off. I looked at the bartender and asked "What did you give me?"

"Something to make you forget." She smirked.

I stood up but I felt light headed. What the fuck?

I felt two soft hands wrap around my back. "Want to dance?" A sultry voice whispered in my ear. When I didn't answer she spoke again "How about a lap dance?" She purred. She carried me to the back off a club and made me sit on a chair. I had difficulty keeping my eyes open, but I could see her. She had black wavy hair that was curled. She also wore a skin tight navy blue dress that stopped above her thigh with black pumps.

She straddled me on the chair and my eyes shot open. "What are you doing?" I slurred.

"I'm making you forget."

"How did you-"

"Shhh." She shushed me and placed both her hands on my shoulders for support as she grinded herself on me. A moan escaped my mouth and I gripped her waist and grinded her into my body harder. She let out a loud moan as well then she attacked my neck. She kept biting and sucking, I'm sure it would leave a mark. But I kept comparing everything she did with Belle. This felt so wrong.

"Wanna get out of here?" She asked seductively.

My mind was clouded "Uhm. I have a girlfriend. Well I think I have a girlfriend. So I can't come."

She seemed angry "Then why did you come here?" She spat.

"To forget." I smirked.

~~~

I don't know how I ended up at the ice cream shop where Diamond works, but I did. I staggered in and she smiled, but her smiled immediately vanished when she saw my condition.

"Ry, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know. Shopping for elephants in an ice cream shop. You know, the usual." I slurred sarcastically.

She scoffed. "Are you drunk?"

I shrugged and went to sit down. "What happened?" She asked sincerely.

"Don't act like you care."

"What happened?" She demanded.

"Everyone keeps breaking my heart." I laughed bitterly. "Its kinda my fault by it was an accident you know?"

"Where's Annabelle?"

I shrugged and got up. "I'm going home."

"You can't drive like this."

"I drove here. I can drive myself home." I rolled my eyes.

My phone rang and I picked it up blindly.

"Hello?" I slurred.

"Lee? Are you okay?" It was Belle.

"Well look who decided to call. Speak of the devil."

"Are you drunk? Where are you?"

"None of your business." I spat.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" She groaned.

I laughed "I'm a bitch? I called you 21 times, Belle! And you didn't fucking answer. You didn't spare me a fucking glance. I could have been fucking dying and you didnt answer. So don't call me and ask me why I'm being such a bitch! What, did Haylee put you up to it?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm so glad I'm done with someone like you."

My heart fell in my chest at those words. But I quickly covered it up. Maybe its not what I think she meant. I chuckled darkly "Someone like me? Can you please enlighten me?" I spat.

"Your a cheater! And a liar! You deserve anything you get."

"I know." I whispered. Why do I continuously let her hurt me? I think she was about to apologize when I ended the call.

"Ready?" Diamond asked me. I shrugged "You don't have to do this." I reminded her.

"Yeah, but I want to." She smiled.

~~~

I woke up with a massive headache. "Fuck." I mumbled holding my head.

"Had fun sneaking out?" A very pissed off Jace stood at the doorway.

I stratched the back of my head sheepishly. I was about to answer when he turned and walked away, slamming my door. I groaned. I didn't want to go to school, but I had to. Jace didn't even wait for me.

Soon I was downstairs by myself making pancakes. I was dressed in blue skinny jeans, a black flannel shirt and combat boots. I had my beanie on my head and I straightened my hair.

As soon as I reached school, Diamond found me. "How's your hangover?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her playfully "Thanks for lastnight." I said sincerely.

"Hey, dont thank me, that's what ex girlfriends are for." She said, smiling cheekily.

We both laughed loudly and people gave us weird looks. But one look stood out. Belle. Her green eyes pierced through my soul and made me feel tingly inside. She looked at me but I couldn't read her expression. I shifted my eyes from her and gave my attention to Diamond. All these years of hating her, I forgot how funny she really was. I didn't get why she was being so nice to me. But I brushed it off. I wanted to ask about her daughter but I decided not to.

My brain said one thing by my mouth just wanted to play stupid.

"Do you have a daughter?" I blurted. I instantly cursed myself for asking such a personal question. "I mean I saw her the other night, I mean if that was her. Uhh, if it wasnt, I probably look real stupid now. Its okay, you don't have to tell me." I quickly rambled.

"Yes." She looked down at her feet.

My heart sunk to my chest. I kinda knew she had a daughter, cmon I saw the kid that night, but hearing her say it was a whole different thing. "Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered.

"I was confused and lonely. I didn't want to to hurt you. So I had to break up with you. I tried, I really tried. I tried cheating on you by you had such a good heart you kept on forgiving me. The third time, you were going to forgive me again but I couldn't let that happen. I couldnt keep hurting you, Ry. That's why I said all those things. You have a really good heart Ry, I'm so sorry."

"So you love me?" I asked her, biting my lower lip.

"I never stopped, Ry. I'm so sorry you had to find out like this."

I sighed. All of this was just too much. My feelings were conflicted at the moment. But I knew for sure that I loved Belle more than anything. My love for belle overpowered my love for Diamond. There was no question in that. Belle had my heart.

"Do you love her?" Diamond pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Belle, do you love her?"

I didn't answer and I could see sadness in her eyes. She gave me a sad smile. "Then I guess I lost my chance. But when things dont work out, I'm here." She was about to walk away when I stopped her.

"Diamond wait, we kind of broke up."

~~~

After talking to Diamond for a while I was walking down the halls. I saw Belle and Haylee at her locker. My heart sunk in my chest but I put my walls up and walked past them, without sparing a glance. I was looking for Jace.

I saw him talking to some of his friends and I called to him. "Jace, I need to talk to you."

He said something to his friends and they left. He turned towards me and didn't say anything. He just gave me that disappointing stare.

I sighed "Look man. I needed to clear my head. I'm sorry I snuck out."

He huffed "You could've gotten hurt. Who drove you home?"

"Diamond."

"Diamond?! Are you fucking kiddin-"

I cut him off "Nothing happened, she just drove me home. Calm down dad."

"You need to fix things with Belle." He demanded.

"Why? She's better off without me. I always hurt the people I love. Now my past is coming back to haunt me."

Jace lowered his voice "No one knows about your past." He looked around. "That's why we moved here. For a new fresh start, remember?"

"All of a sudden Kristen knows about my past, weren't you listening at lunch?" I groaned.

"But don't you love Belle?"

"Yes, I love her. That's why I'm letting her go. I don't know what I would do to myself if I got her involved in this mess. I guess this is all a sign, really."

"Come on, let's go to class."

~~~

I groaned when I heard my alarm beep. I opened my eyes and felt pressure below my waist. It was Haylee. "Get up." I pushed her off and laughed when she hit the ground.

"What the fuck was that for!" She yelled, rubbing her bum. I shrugged and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and converse, I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. Everyone stopped talking when they saw me.

Mom was the one to speak first "So what happened to you and Lee?"

Dad scoffed "She's a filthy cheating whore. I'm just glad Anna realized that." He finished with a proud smile.

I didn't know why I felt the need to defend her. "She didn't cheat on me. Well, she kinda did. But it wasn't really cheating? I don't know." I grabbed an apple and went outside. I sighed, Lee usually takes me to school.

I was about to go out when Haylee came out "Need a ride?" She smirked.

~~~

After we got to school, went to my locker like I always do. Haylee was standing there talking mindlessly about something I could care less about. We heard a loud laughed so we turned around.

There was Lee and Diamond laughing. Lee lips curved up in a genuine smile as she bent over with her hand over her belly. She was in blue skinny jeans, a flannel shirt with her combat boots. We held eye contact for a moment before she broke it and focused back on Diamond.

"I basically forced her back in Diamonds arms." I sniffed.

"Hey hey hey. Look at me." Haylee held my chin. "The Sandez girls don't cry. Hasn't Rhain taught you anything?"

I giggled then sighed. "I love her Haylee. I really fucking love her. I was so stupid. I said so many things to hurt her. You should've heard her last night when I told her off. She sounded so broken Haylee."

"Anna, don't worry about her. I'm pretty sure Rylee loves you. Just give her time. Let's go to class."

~~~

Haylee and I went into class, I saw Lee sitting at her normal seat. So I guess things haven't changed. I sat down beside her with Haylee on my other side. What didn't go unnoticed were the hickeys on the side of her neck. Wow, she really did move on fast. I sighed internally and tried to focus on my schoolwork.

Diamond kept glancing back at us. Well at Lee to be specific. And I couldn't help but glare in her direction. After class when everyone left, I went to Jace.

"Hey." I greeted.

Jace raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked curtly. He's never spoken to be like that before.

"Jace I-I"

He glared at me, "You know Rylee has a big problem with commitment issues? Once you say I fucking love you, your supposed to fucking mean it! You can't just take it back! I know what Rylee did was unacceptable. But what you did was worse. It was far way worse than what she did. You made her feel like shit. You made her feel unloved. You really hurt the fuck out of her. Yeah, so what she kissed Haylee. It was a mistake, she didn't purposely do it. Do you see me breaking up for something so foolish? She lied, yeah, I'm not saying lying is right, but you know why she did it? To make sure you weren't hurt. Belle, she called you 21 fucking times! 21 times Belle! And you couldn't pick up on at least the 17th call? You should've seen her moping around yesterday. She even went to a club and got fucking drunk because of you! It's like the Diamond incident all over again. I don't know what your going to do, but you better fucking fix it." Jace ranted, and without another word he was out the door.

I had tears streaming down my face by now. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I sighed and walked out the room, but when I opened the door, I hit a student in the head with it and she fell to the ground.

She grabbed her head and looked up at me.

Roxanne?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2K 10
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
10.4K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence
400 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...