A-Team Imagines

By itsgoghtime

Hannibal, Face, Murdock, and BA *Team Imagines are included* REQUESTS ARE OPEN! (please comment on request p... More

REQUEST PAGE
I'm Yours : Hannibal
Jealous Much? : Face
Hanging On : Murdock
Life Isn't Always a Marshmallow : BA
You Are My Sunshine : Hannibal
Dancing : Face
Not The One : Murdock
My Destiny as a Bad Cook : BA
Christmas : Team
Hold Me: Hannibal
Talk to the Face (Because That's All He's Got)
Battle for Attention : Murdock
How About We Don't Kill Everyone? : BA
White Christmas : Hannibal
I'll Be Home : BA
It's a Wonderful Life : Murdock
Four Men and a Baby... or Two : Hannibal
The Requited Unrequited : Face
An Additon to the Family: Murdock
Personal Genius : Face
quick lil request update for ya!
Christmas oneshot update
New Years Update!

12 Dates of Christmas : Face

220 9 0
By itsgoghtime

"Face, you feeling alright?"

Face jumped a little as he came out of his trance. "Yeah, Hannibal. I'm alright."

"Face, let me do that, you'll make a mess of your suit if you..."

"(Y/N), please. You act like I'm not capable." He snickered, making you laugh.

"Hey, I was just wanting to keep your favorite suit clean. But, I gave you fair warning, Mr. Peck." You brushed up against his shoulder.

Face wanted nothing more than to kiss you, but he didn't want to risk anything just yet. Instead, he gave you a smile. "Thank you for the consideration. I will, however, measure the flour for you. You can mix it, because I'm certain that would make the most..." he looked down, and saw the flour on his jacket sleeves that had dipped while he wasn't paying attention. "...mess."

You laughed, and he just shook his head, trying his hardest not to smile.

"It's a good thing decorating the tree is next, there is less of a chance that you'll get messy - at most, there's some glittery ones you'll have to avoid, it will stick forever."

Face chuckled. "Alright then."

Decorating the tree, as you had suspected, was less of a hassle with more helping hands.

"Thanks for coming, I usually do this by myself."

Face looked over, noting the hint of sadness in your eyes. "Hey, any time." He picked up an ornament. "Is this you as a kid?"

You blushed, laughing. "Yeah, I made it for my parents in school. It's one of my favorites."

He studied it for a moment more, and hung it on a branch. "Well, now it's one of mine too."

Hannibal smiled, then adjusted the oxygen mask on BA. "You think he'll hold?"

After no response, Hannibal looked back at Face who was staring out the window.

"Face, if she's on your mind that much, why don't you say anything to her?"

"I did. This last mission I sent her a postcard - and I told her."

"Come on, (Y/N), it's not so bad."

Your laugh had a nervousness in it. "Face, I'm not so sure." He watched your gaze fall to the skates he had tied himself.

"Hey, is my lace tying job not tight enough? I can fix it if you want."

"No, it's not that. I'm just nervous, is all. I'm trying to wrap my head around it first, that's all."

Face softened, skating his way over. "I'll hold your hand the whole way through, if that would make you feel better."

Your blush deepened, which you didn't think was possible because of how cold it already was outside.
"Alright. But if I fall, catch me."

Face smiled, holding his hand out. "That, good lady, I can do."

He practically held you for the first little while, and you tried to sweep the butterflies out.

"Templeton!" You squeaked, slipping a little, to which he helped you back upright.

"You okay?"

"I'm alright, yes. Just getting used to it."

A few hours later, Face was back at your feet, untying your laces.

"Face, are you sure I can't untie them? I feel a little silly."

"(Y/N), I promise you, I am the only one who can untie them. I don't doubt your capability, I'm just trying to be nice. I promise."

Again, with the blushing! You couldn't stand it, but you were continually impressed with how much of a gentleman he was.

"Alright. Shall we?"

You nodded, taking his arm and walking carefully over the ice in the parking lot to his car.

"It's getting pretty late, I'll take you home..."

"No, please... I'm not ready to go home." You put your hand on his. "Sorry, it's just..."

"No, don't apologize. It's okay with me, I just wanted to make sure you're happy. What would you like to do?"

Just a few minutes later, Face was driving through random neighborhoods on the search for good Christmas lights.

"Hey, it looks like there's a drive through light show in the golf course a few miles out, do you want to go?"

"That sounds cool! Let's go!"

You gave him directions, and he turned on the radio to a Christmas station and drove through.

You walked up the stairs to your apartment, sorting through your mail. A postcard with a picture of the Redwoods and a note on the back came up, surprising you. You sat down on the couch, flipping it over and reading it.

The farther you read, the more your heart raced. It had been obvious that he was flirting just a little bit - but you hadn't thought that that was different than how he treated everyone else on the missions he went on.

And yet, here his feelings were. Displayed on paper, in his shockingly perfect handwriting. His heart "belongs to you" he had said.

You struggled finding the clock across the room, even though you had looked at it a hundred times. You found the watch that they had given you, and noticed the time that was displayed. Pulling out the book, it gave you the signal that they were on their way back.

You rushed to the closet, pulling your coat you had just put away, back out and locked the door behind you as you ran back to your car. The airport being the only thing on your mind, you put the car in gear and started as fast as the law permitted.

"(Y/N), that was fantastic. Thank you again for always being willing to host us, especially around Christmas." Hannibal stated, and you smiled.

"It's the least I can do for my friends. And besides, it's nice having people around instead of spending it all alone."

"Any time, we'll be here." Murdock said, taking the dishes from your hands.

"Murdock, what are you..."

"We will do the dishes."

"You don't have to..."

"We need to chip in somehow, friend. Let us help you."

You smiled, and nodded. Three of them formed a line at the sink, hand-washing the dishes and putting them away, and Face wiped the table down.

"Thank you, Templeton. You're very kind."

"You're very welcome. It's the least I can do." He put the rag back in the sink and turned to you. "What would you like to do next?"

"Well, I made the gingerbread for a house, finished the candy windows yesterday so if you guys wanted to help me put it together..."

"Of course! I'm the most artistic out of the four of us so you came to the right guy."

The other three turned their heads almost simultaneously, each with their own offended remark. You laughed, taking Face by the arm and handing him the things you had pulled together.

Just a half an hour later, everyone had frosting all over themselves and stains from candy they had let sit in their hands too long. But it was beginning to come together, and you were pleased with how well it looked thus far.

"Can we all acknowledge that we would not have made it if we didn't have (Y/N)'s supervision on this project?" Face announced.

"Amen!" The three other men said - again, somehow simultaneously.

You locked eyes with Face, and something clicked. You couldn't explain it, but your blush only deepened when he mouthed a "thank you".

You were in deep, and you knew it.

The phone rang across the room, and BA went to get it. After a minute or two, he asked Hannibal to come to the phone. Hannibal was there for another minute or two, and hung up.

His eyes said everything, and your heart dropped a little. "We've got to go, there's someone who needs us to finish something for them."

You nodded, and the guys grabbed their few things from the guest room and all said goodbye before going out the door. Face stopped, and hugged you. "We'll let you know when we're on our way back, keep an eye on the watch... Shouldn't be long..."

You nodded, knowing you were unable to say anything without your eyes betraying you.

They left, and you went back inside and turned the TV on to a movie. You finished the gingerbread house and accidentally fell asleep on the couch. You only hoped they would only be about a week - like they usually were.

Face came out of the doors at the airport, sighing. He was tired, and afraid that you wouldn't be awake when they arrived. But he stopped in his tracks just outside the door.

There you were. Leaning up against your car. Waiting for him.

You smiled, and he approached, taking your hands in his.

"Hello Templeton."

"Hello, (Y/N). It's nice to see you."

You put your forehead against his. "It's nice to see you too. You made it in time for the holidays, Christmas Eve is tomorrow."

He hummed in agreement. "I assume you got my postcard?"

Your lips met his ever so gently, and you pulled back quicker than he preferred. "Does that answer your..."

Face's lips met yours again, his arms wrapping around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 110 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
210K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...
416 15 7
Requests for the group ATEEZ including scenarios, imagines, reactions, and most-to-leasts. The link to the original requests are included under the e...
105K 1.6K 22
A bunch of imagines and oneshots written when I'm inspired. Requests OPEN