Hell Bound |Michael Langdon|

By ElizabethRose__

Her whole life Cynthia Primrose Moore felt unloved and misunderstood. She felt like she was missing something... More

My Stories :)
Prologue
Cast
Introduction
Vision
Childhood memory
The meeting
The connection
The connection pt 2
Bonding
Hideout
Two Truths and A Lie
Who you truly are...
Ms. Mead
Welcome to Murder House
Darkness Unleashed
You're not a monster
Before the Blood Moon
Rise of the Alpha
Rise of the Alpha pt 2
Fool me once...
Back to the Coven?
The Return
Black lives Matter!!!
Resurrection of John Henry Moore
This Girl is on Fire
The Broken
Madelyn
Black Mass
Jeff and Mutt
Miriam Mead 2.0.
Better Run, Better Run.
We'll Meet Again...
I Don't Want to Forget
Welcome to Outpost 3
What Does it Mean?
Pale Blue Eyes
Interview
Who are You?
Memories bring Back You
Memories bring Back You pt2
I hate you, I love you.
Future Demise
Blood Ritual
Dynamic Duo Demise
I'm in Love with...You
We're Always and Forever
Another Supreme? pt1
Another Supreme? pt2
Massacreade
Into the Battlefield pt1
Into the Battlefield pt2
Part Two Cast
Aftermath
The Sanctuary
Home Sweet Home?
Ms. Mead Lives
Temptation
An unholy Trinity
Two can Play at That Game
Warning Signs
Here Comes the Bride
Deadly Celebration
Breaking Point
Sex and Lies
Business Trip, New friends, and Mysteries
Baby, I'm Sorry.
Little Kicks and A Plan?
35+45;);)
Files and Baby Drama?
Surprise Bitch,
The last Witch?
You Are the Reason
Labor Day
Happiness we Never Knew
The Tables have Turned
Family Affairs
Bathtub Fantasies&Tiny Fits
Last Friday Night
One Year of Hell Bound!!
No Control😏
Lilith's Messenger...
Unexpected Departure...
"I Loved the Idea Of You"
Friends close, Enemies closer...
Sympathy For The Devil
Late Night Confessions, of The Antichrist.
Tellings of A Mad..elyn?
The Best Part of Waking Up...
Secrets of The Supreme
Submissive Ideas...;)
Hold on...I Still Need You.
Lucifer Rising
Happy Deathday...
Two years of Hell Bound!
Dooms Day Pt1
Dooms Day pt2
Epilogue
New Book!!
New Hell Bound

Honesty...

227 10 3
By ElizabethRose__

A/N: So finally...I got it up! How will Michael react??

Cynthia wears this, this chapter!!

Happy reading!!!

Cynthia slept in Michael's arms, holding on to him tight as if he would disappear. They slept for a few hours, but it wasn't past dinner. They haven't even missed it. Michael, however, was awake watching her sleep. He's been awake for a few minutes now. Just watching her, he missed this waking up to her, watching her in her peaceful state.

He moved some hair from her face, softly caressing it, slowly she stirs awake. "Good evening," Michael spoke lovingly; as he smiled at her.

"Good evening," she responds, groggily with a sleepy smile. "How'd you sleep?" She asked, staring into his bright blue eyes, "amazing now that I have you by my side." He told her which was the truth, he slept terribly without her.

"Then why do you still look so tired?" She asked, furrowing her brows as she sat up a little to caress his face. "Because I'm still tired," he told her with a slight chuckle.

"Then go back to sleep," she told him softly, "no, then I won't sleep tonight. I'll be fine, how did you sleep?" He asks, now caressing her face while her hand rested on his chest, feeling his heartbeat gently.

"Amazing now that I have you by my side," she copies his words, making him laugh lightly, as he leans over and kisses her. It was a soft, sensual kiss. They pull away slowly, "What time is it?" She asked, trying to see the clock on the end table but couldn't due to Michael's hold on her.

"It's only 4:00, we only slept for three hours, so you didn't miss your meeting or dinner." He told her as he caressed her arm where her burn used to be. "It's weird not having a burn there anymore." She states, looking at him lovingly.

"How did a dream do it?" He questioned, "I have no clue; I'm baffled about it too. I'm also baffled about how it didn't get infected or anything it just was there." She states, laying on her side with an arm draped over Michael's stomach, while he had an arm draped around her.

"Maybe your magic, even if you can't use it, maybe it was still protecting you. Or it was the baby," he suggests turning his head to look at her. "Maybe.." she mumbled, mentioning the baby reminded her of what she had to tell him, and it scared her. She didn't know how to; tell him. How do you inform the love of your life; that the baby he's so excited for might not be his?

She sits up abruptly, clearing her throat, "Cyn? Are you okay?" He asked, sensing something was off. "Yeah...um, no actually," she stammers out, looking at her hands that sat in her lap.

"What is it?" He asked, sitting up, lightly grabbing her arm, "um...there's something you need to know..." she was nervous as she spoke.

"Love what is this about? Did something happen in the sanctuary?" He asked; she shook her head, "no...it's about the baby..." she says in a soft, wavering tone.

"Is he okay?" Michael asked worriedly. Cynthia nodded, "Then what is it?" He was now alert and worried and confused. She takes a deep breath, exhaling shakily, "um...I..uh..." she stuttered she was starting to panic her heart raced.

"Cyn, take your time. Breath," he coaxed, "I..I just don't know how to tell you." She said as a tear fell down her face. He took her face and wiped away her tears, "then don't tell me now, tell me later." He said soothingly.

"B-but it's important," she cries softly, "love, if your this worked up about it, then tell me later, okay?" He suggested he wanted her to relax, to know she could take her time.

She nods her head, "you sure?" She asks, "I am I don't want you to get too worked up, love," he tells her. "How about we change the subject?" He suggests. She nods as she looks into his light blue eyes.

"Okay, so what's with you and Charlie? Did she corrupt you?" He asked jokingly. She chuckles a little, "we're actually kind of friends, she apologized. At the time my powers worked so I read her mind, she was telling the truth in her apology."

"That's great." He smiles, bringing her in for a kiss, "we need to go down for dinner and go over what happened while you were away." She sighs, getting up from the bed so she could get dressed.

"Anything eventful?" He questions, getting up from the bed. "Not really. Aside from the fact that someone needs to visit outpost 5 as soon as possible. That's what my meeting is about." She explained as she picked out a dress.

"I can just go," he says, buttoning up his black shirt, "no, you just got back. You need rest Esther will go I just want to go over a few things with her." She explained as she put on a red dress. Michael sighs; lightly as he comes up behind her wrapping his arms around her hands resting on her belly.

"Okay, but we do the meeting together," he proposes; she smiles and turns in his arms, "okay," she responds, kissing him on the lips. "Perfect," he mumbled against her lips before reciprocating. As he kisses; her, he reaches around and zips up her dress, making her gasp, as she didn't expect it.

"Sorry," he said as he kissed her one last time, making her giggle. "What took so long for you to get back?" She asked, curious. "I left a day late trying to help with the communication system, then I took a long way home, so I could think about what to say to you when you returned. Sorry that I took so long baby," his voice was soft as he spoke to her; his eyes were filled with love as he looked into her blue orbs.

"It's okay, you're here now," she says; softly as she leans to kiss him on the lips.

"Finally!" A voice spoke, making them jump back, "holy fuck!" Cynthia said, placing a hand on her stomach. "I can assure you there is nothing holy about me," Lucifer speaks in a joking tone.

"Haha," Cynthia said, rolling her eyes, "what are you doing here?" Michael asked, confused.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on the marriage," he shrugs, leaning against one of the wardrobes. "It's been like three weeks," Cynthia rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, the day of would've been a little on the nose. Then you were busy mourning...and then there was the fight." He lists all the reasons why he waited to congratulate them.

"You could've showed up...we could've used your help." Michael says in a monotone voice.

"Well...I am sorry about that. If anything, I didn't expect any of what happened, and I'm also a very busy man. I can't drop everything every single time you guys are in trouble." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Cynthia scoffs, "whatever," she sounded annoyed, and she was if only he would've shown up, Madison could be alive. "You're a bit moody, but that's expected in your situation." Lucifer chuckled.

"How about we not talk about it?" Michael suggested bitterly at his 'father,' Lucifer walks forward a little letting out a, 'hmm,'

"You know I'm glad you guys forgave each other I was afraid for a moment that my favorite couple was going to break up." He tells them, sounding relieved.

"We are too," Cynthia sighs, "It looks like the pregnancy is going well," he mentions. Cynthia and Michael scoff a little, "yeah, minus the man connected to the baby, and him and some unknown other wanting him." Michael states.

"Well, that's a doozy, but everything else seems to be going well. It won't be long until the little one joins the new world." He smirks. "You look to be about four months, when you're supposed to be what? Two months? Little one's growing like a weed." He smiles at the couple.

"Yeah, he sure is." Cynthia chuckles lightly; she felt an uneasiness that she's never felt before around the man, and it weirded her out, making her shift closer to Michael. Which the antichrist noticed so instinctively as a way to soothe; her, he wrapped an arm around her.

"But then again, he is the child of a powerful being...or beings," he says, looking at Cynthia at the end. "Is there something else you need?" Michael asked, wondering why he was still here.

"Not really, just wanted to chit chat a little, but I know you guys have stuff to do, so I'll be on my way. But before I go, if you need help with your situation, I'm one blood ritual away." He smirked before disappearing.

"He's so strange, what was the point of that?" Cynthia asked, making Michael chuckle. "Checking in? He did say he wanted to congratulate us." He says as he walked over Cynthia's shoes picking out a pair.

"Go sit on the bed," he tells her, making her furrow her brows. But she does as told. Michael walks over with a pair of black strappy stilettos, bending down to take one of her feet so he can slip the shoe on.

"You know, I'm not going to able to wear heels much longer," she sighs, looking down at him. "Sure you will," he comments, moving on to the next shoe. "Not if my feet keep swelling...and I feel like it's dangerous for me to walk in heels when I'm all blown up!"

"Okay...I see your point. But don't so upset about blowing up, you'll be my sexy Pillsbury doughboy." He jokes, kissing her calf before putting it down. She covers her face as she laughs, falling back on the bed.

"Oh my god! Ew...never say that again!" She laughs, "why not?" He asks, now hovering over her with a wide grin. "Because that's gross," she tells him, placing her hands on his chest.

"If you say so," he says, jokingly leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips. He pulls away, standing to his full height, holding a hand out to her.

"Come on love," he says; she grabs his hand and pulls her up, pulling her into his chest. He smiles at her, "we could stay here, have the greys make something..or I can cook?" He suggested.

"The antichrist can cook?" She asked with a grin. He rolls his eyes, "yes, I can cook," he says in a 'matter of fact tone,' making her snort a little.

"So what do you say? Can we just stay up here? It'll be like a date...which we never technically had." He tells her with a hopeful smile. "Okay, but you're cooking." She tells him.

"Yes!" He exclaims in a whisper like tone, making a 'yes motion,' with his hand. "You know I've been craving new things," she says in a hinting way.

"Oh? Like what?" He smiles, "meats and salty things, but mostly red meats." She explained, "hmm, I'll see what I can do," he, tells her kissing her forehead. "I'm going to go down to the kitchen to bring up the ingredients. You wait here."

Cynthia pouts at his words, "why can't I come with you?"

"Because I want you to be surprised. You can't be surprised if you come with me." He told her, "okay, I'll wait," she sighs. "Good, see you shortly," he says, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Actually...I need to go down, I have to ask Gallant and Charlie something, I'll come right back up when I'm done talking to them."She tells him.

"Okay...just don't try and sneak a peek," he tells her with a smirk. "No promises," she smiles, walking by him to leave the room.

TWhen they get downstairs Michael heads to the kitchen while Cynthia heads to the gathering room; it was dinner time, so they should be in there.

She stands in the room looking around to see if she can spot them, finally she did. They sat at a table laughing with Kayla, Dorian, and Edward.

"Hey," Cynthia says, walking up to the table, "what's up? You and Michael joining us?" Kayla asked sweetly, "no, actually he's making us something. But I need Charlie and Gallant for a moment,"

"Oh, well, we'll catch up later. You guys have fun though," Kayla told her with a smile. "Do we need to go somewhere else?" Gallant asked. Cynthia nodded with that; the brunet and platinum blonde get up, following Cynthia to the bathroom.

"What is it?" Charlie asked with furrowed brows as Gallant closed the door, "I need to know how to tell Michael about the baby, I tried earlier, but I panicked. I-I need to tell him, but I'm afraid." She explained.

"You don't need to be afraid," Charlie tells her, "yeah, he loves you, he'll understand," Gallant reassured her. "But how do I tell him? He's so excited, and we both wanted this, and I don't want to ruin this for him." She explained worriedly.

"Just rip it off fast like a band-aid," Gallant tells her, "just put it out there," he adds. "Yeah, maybe just sit him down, tell him and explain you know? I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I don't know him well, but he doesn't seem like the type to be mad at you for that, especially since he knows what happened between you and Drake," Charlie reassuringly tells her.

Cynthia nods, "What if he doesn't want the baby anymore? What if he hates me though?" She asked, tears pricking at her eyes. "What? Thia, no!" Charlie says quickly, "Nia! Don't think that he'd never hate you, let alone not want the child anymore. Just breathe," Gallant coaxed the girl.

"Yeah, Gallant is right I don't see him hating you. Or not wanting the baby, he doesn't seem like he'd do that. I think your anxiety is so high right now, so you're thinking of the worst possible things, which makes sense, but just breathe everything will be fine." Charlie told her in a soothing tone.

Cynthia nods, taking a deep breath, "Look, everything will be fine. I just know it will, don't be afraid to tell him." The brunet adds, "okay, thank you." The blonde says as she leaves the bathroom.

Cynthia made it back to hers' and Michael's room, nervous to tell him, but also a little more confident. As she walked in, she could hear what sounded like dishes and rustling around in the kitchen.

Then the aroma hit her. The smell of something savory filled the air; she smiles, walking into the kitchen. "How'd you get back before me?" She asked, leaning on the counter.

Michael looks up at her, surprised for a moment before smiling at her. "Transmutation, now leave. I told you this was a surprise," he says in a joking tone.

"You're mean," she pouts, trying to peak into the pan. Michael walks around and pulls her away from the counter. "Walk away Cyn," he tells her. "But I want to watch you cook!"

"But I want it to be a surprise!" He says into her ear lightly, nipping at her ear lobe; she turns around, looking at him imploringly, "can I watch you cook?" She gives him a pouty look, "nice try, go sit down by the fireplace," he told her with a smirk.

She groans as he spins her around, lightly pushing her to the living room. "I can still smell," she tells him, "yeah, but you'll be guessing the whole time." He says, kissing the side of her forehead.

She rolls her eyes and sits in a chair, relaxing as Michael went back to the kitchen. About forty-five minutes, later he comes back in hands clasped behind his back.

"Cyn," he says softly, but she was asleep in the chair; she was slightly on her side facing the kitchen like she had been watching him cook. He smiles at the sight and walks to her bending down, "Cyn," he said again, this time lightly caressing her face.

She shuffles and furrows her brows as she slowly opens her eyes, "hmm?" She hums while rubbing her eyes. He chuckles a little, "dinner is ready," he says softly; she smiles at him.

"What is it?" She asked, "you'll see now come on," he said, standing up and holding out a hand to her, which she gladly took. When they approach the kitchen, sat on top of the kitchen island was two plates with steak and potatoes with a side of broccoli.

"This looks amazing," Cynthia smiles, "I'm glad you agree, now come on," he tells her as he led her to the kitchen island. They sat down and dug into their food,

"This is so good!" The blonde exclaims as she took another bite. Michael smiles proudly, "thank you," he says, digging into his food. The two enjoyed their meal together; most of it was spent with playful banter between the two.

They were almost done their meal when Michael noticed that Cynthia started to seem off. She was sitting there pushing her food back and forth, she didn't have much left, but she seemed to not want to eat anymore.

"Are you okay?" He asked cocking his head, "just got a little nauseous," she says, which was partially true' Cynthia was also anxious about what she had to tell him. "And I'm having a lot of anxiety right now," she added nervously.

"About what love?" He asked, walking over to her to caress her arm. "Just what I need to tell you...I'm afraid of your reaction," she admits, tears pricking at her eyes as she looked down at her plate.

He lifts her chin up, turning her head to face him, "How about we worry after the meeting, hmm?" He suggests his voice soft as he spoke to her. "Yeah, but that won't change how scared I am," she tells him, more tears falling down her face.

"I know, but it gives you more time to think, this seems like it might be a big deal, so we should wait until after we see Esther." She nods, the tears never stopping. "But I'm making you more nervous.." she tells him.

"Yeah, your state about this is freaking me out, but it's okay. I know you want to tell me, and you will. Just breathe, we'll handle whatever it is together." He told her, she nods.

"Good, how about some tea? Try and get the anxiety down?" He suggests, "I would love some," she slightly chuckles. With that, he walks to where the tea was kept in the cupboard.

He pulls out the jar of dry tea leaves, noticing how much she drank and, it was a lot. "Cyn, how much did you drink?" He asked, turning around; she was resting her head on her arms, watching him.

"A lot, I was drinking like four cups a day," she tells him, "why?" The blonde inquiries Michael hums. "I think the type of tea it is might be why you're getting those migraines maybe even the nausea." He tells her.

She lifts her head up cocking it to the side, "You think because it's magic, I'm starting to react badly because of how much I'm drinking." She states. Michael nods, "exactly, so I think for a while you should stop drinking it, see if there are any results." He suggests.

"But I need it, it's the only thing that stops me from losing control when you're not around," She tells him. He chuckles, "Cyn, you're starting to sound like an addict, do I need to take you to a meeting?" He jokes.

"No," she giggles, "I just don't want to keep losing control," she says softly; he goes over to her, "you won't, we'll find other ways to keep you in control."

She scoffs a little, "how? How will we when we don't even know why this happening," she tells him as she stands up, wrapping her arms around him.

"Love your emotions are all over the place. You lost your best friend and you're pregnant, that's why you keep losing control." He explained, his arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah, but only when you're not around," she says, "because I'm your anchor, and are mine. We keep each other grounded and make each other feel safe."

She smiles at his words, "I make you feel safe?" She asked, looking into his eyes. One of his hands comes to her face, "you do,"

"I love you. Mon Cher," she told him lovingly, "I love you too, Cara Mia, how about some regular chamomile or chai tea? Then we go to the meeting?" He suggests, "yeah, a chai tea sounds good," she says.

Michael smiles, walking back over to the cupboard; he makes her the chai tea and brings it over to her, suggesting she takes it with her to the meeting she does as told. They walk down the hall down to the office, his hand on the small of her back.

As they approached the door, Michael removes his hand from her back to open the door for her, "your majesty," he says with a smile.

"Thank you, my lord," she smiles, walking in. As she walks in, his face pales, realizing the books that were out. He rushes to move the ones off his desk.

Cynthia watches with furrowed brows standing on the opposite side of the desk. "I've already seen those," she tells him as she watches him place it with the other books.

He looks at her with a panicked expression, "I didn't want you to," he says, walking back to her. "I figured, but why?" She asked. He exhales through his nose, "I knew you'd ask questions, which you probably have right?"

She nods, "I do," she admits placing her mug down on the desk, "I promise, I can explain. I'll answer any questions you have." He said, panicked, his eyes frantic as he spoke.

"I know, how about we talk about it after the meeting?" She asks, "are you sure I mean we have your thing to talk about too," he says.

"I'm sure let's just focus on one thing at a time," she tells him, "okay, I just hope you won't hate me later," he says. She places her hands on either side of his face, "never, Mon Cher," she says, kissing him on the lips.

"Good, now come on," He says, gesturing to the seat on the other side of the desk. "You'll have to sit on my lap," he says, smirking. "You can sit on the floor like a good boy," she smirks, sitting on his lap.

"Do you know how much this outfit was? I'll pass, just punish me mommy," he smirks, kissing her neck. "Nope, not since you're asking," she says. "Meanie," he pouts, making her laugh.

Moments later, there was a knock on the door, "come in," Michael says. The door opens in walks a short girl with porcelain skin and raven hair, and grey eyes.

"Hello, My name is Esther," she says in a thick Russian accent as she walked in, taking a seat. "Nice to meet you, I wanted to talk to you about outpost five." Cynthia says, taking a sip from her tea.

The meeting lasted about thirty minutes, going over the plan, how long it would be, and what people to bring back, and who to kill.

"Remember, people with special DNA must be killed off, it's important," Michael stresses. Cynthia thought that was odd; why must they die? She thought.

"Of course, Mr. Langdon. No one with special DNA will survive." She said, then left the room. "I like her," Cynthia said, getting up from his lap.

"She...she's kind of I don't know Cyn, creepy." He states, Cynthia, laughs, "how? She's just intimidating,"

"The accent..." Michael says, standing up, "do Russian accents scare you?" She asked with a raised brow, "What?" Michael asked with wide eyes, "no! Let's just go back to our room," he said, quickly making Cynthia laugh. She grabs her empty mug and follows Michael out back to their room.

Once they got into their room, both of them got nervous about what was to come. Michael and Cynthia look at each other, knowing that it was time for the conversation. "Let's go the living room," Michael says softly. Cynthia only nods, following him to the chairs in front of the fireplace. Michael had Cynthia sit in one of the chairs while he sat on the footrest in front of her.

"Who should go first?" Cynthia asked nervously, "how about me?' Michael suggested, she nods, "okay, then what are those books for?" She asked; she had been trying to figure it for a few days now.

Her mind would go back to Madison, but she would also push it away, thinking was stupid to think that anyway. Michael grabs her hand, running his thumbs on the back of them, taking a deep breath.

"I think you know, you just haven't let yourself believe," he says; she tilts her head to the side. "Look, Cyn, ever since our wedding, I've been keeping something from you..." His hands were shaking, and his voice wavered as his heart hammered in his chest; he really hoped she understood why he did this.

"Michael...what is it?" She asked, "ever since that night, I've been working on ways to bring Madison back to life." He says carefully. Cynthia gasps, in shock, tears pricked at her eyes, "what?" She asked breathlessly.

"I only didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get all this hope, to feel happy about it then, be heart-broken again when there was no way. I was going to tell you when I found a way, I never meant for you to see the books in my office, but I forgot to put them away beforehand. I'm so sorry, for not telling you." He explained quickly, a tear falling down his face.

"I get it..." she said, making him looked at her, relieved and slightly confused. "You don't have to be sorry for that you were trying to protect my already fragile emotions you weren't sure if you could bring her back. You're still not." She explained.

"You're not mad?" He asked, "no, I'm not," she tells him, "good," was all he said before kissing her. "But what made you think you could bring her back? Her soul is hidden." She asked, confused.

"I'm the antichrist, I should be able to find a way around it, something I should've done with Mead, and I didn't. I didn't want you to be in pain like I was." He explained, "have you gotten close?"

"No, not yet, but I hope too," he says, letting her know he wasn't going to give up. She nods, "then I promise to try and not get too hopeful," she says, "but thank you for wanting to do that for me," she adds, leaning forward to kiss him.

"Anything for my queen," he says, "now, what as been bothering you so much, baby?" He asked. Her heart raced, it was now or never, and she was terrified.

She takes a deep breath holding on to his hands tighter now, "So..um earlier, at lunch Gallant brought something up to me..." her voice wavered as she spoke, getting more and more nervous.

"He brought up the fact that back at the outpost...Drake and I were together..." she was shaking now, and tears spilled from her eyes at this point; Michael had an idea of where this was going, but he just sat and listened.

"He...uh brought up something that seems like it could make sense...he said what if the baby is Drake's...and that's how; he's connected to Ryan and why he wants him...Michael...the baby might not be yours..." she got out, her breathing was heavy, and tears fell down her face.

Michael just sat there in shock, taking everything in his face was blank only worrying Cynthia.

"Michael...say something please...." she pleaded, tears streaming down her face. , getting scared that he was going to hate her.

"Cyn..." 

A/N: How will he react? Will we find out whos baby it is? Will Esther bring back new characters or will everyone in outpost 5 die?? Until next time ave satanas!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 19.8K 44
❝ She was his little piece of Heaven in his Hellish existence; but like everyone else in his life, she was taken from him as well. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESE...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
1.3K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
5.9K 397 11
From strangers to friends, friends to a broken heart and then to strangers again... maybe friends again? or lovers this time? Melanie Blake met Corde...