Naruto x Reader One Shots

By minatos_wifey

𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 [Requests are closed F... More

a/n
Sasuke x Reader (shower lemon)
Husband!Itachi x Wife!Reader
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader
Drunk! Sasuke x Reader (Marry me)
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader (part 2)
Bodyguard!Itachi x Mafia's daughter!Reader
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Toxic Relationship)
Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)
Sasuke x Reader x Sarada (Village is under attack)
Itachi x Reader (lemon)
Jealous!Sasuke x Injured!Reader
Sasuke x Dead!Reader
REQUEST PAGE
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader (Halloween Special)
Ex!Gaara x Ex!Reader
Cheater!Sasuke x Reader x Itachi
Sasuke x Orochimaru's Daughter!Reader (Lemon)
Yamato x Reader
Shisui x Itachi x Sasuke x Reader (Overprotective Brothers)
Itachi x Reader x Sarada
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon)
Shikamaru x Reader!Bartender
Player!Sasuke x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon+Affair)
Itachi x Reader (Lemon II)
Sasuke x Reader x Itachi (Engaged)
Sasuke x Civilian!Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon IV)
Shikamaru x Reader (Fluff)
Sasuke x Reader (Affair pt2)
Jiraiya x Reader
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon II)
Naruto x Pregnant!Reader
Minato x Reader (Lemon)
Neji x Reader
Itachi x Reader (See you in the Afterlife?)
ANNOUNCEMENT [please read]
Sasuke x Reader (Popsicle)
Itachi x Reader x Sasuke (Arranged Marriage)
Pein x Reader (Lemon)
Hashirama x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon V)
Madara x Reader (The Red String of Faith)

Naruto x Reader (Birthday)

8.4K 178 232
By minatos_wifey

A/n: It's about time we have a Naruto x Reader one shot. 

For those who sent requests, I apologize I've been very busy, I'm working on them and slowly making progress. For now, please enjoy this. 

-----------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Just leave me alone!" (Y/N) said slamming the bedroom door behind her and locking it before Naruto could get in.

"What kind of boyfriend forgets about his girlfriends birthday?" She muttered to herself as she aggressively fluffed the pillows and jumping in bed.

"(Y/N) please... I'm sorry I forgot it was your birthday today! I'll make it up to you, let's go to Ichiraku's for some ramen. You can have as many bowls as you want." Naruto said while knocking on the door.

"All the shops are closed! It's 10 pm!" (Y/N) said plugging her earphones on.
"Oh... Well then I'll make you some ramen! I'll even make you some of those special ramens! Just please come outside." He begged but (Y/N) was really mad.

(Y/N) gave him the whole day to remember it was her birthday today, their living room was literally full of presents from (Y/N)'s friends, she even hinted it out but Naruto was oblivious, which brings them in this situation.

"I don't care about you and your stupid ramen! I'm going to bed! You're sleeping on the couch!" (Y/N) said, she put her music on full volume, dropped back on bed, and shut her eyes.

For Naruto going against a battle with Pein, Madara, or even the Otsutsuki was no sweat. He could easily deal with them. However, when it comes to an angry (Y/N) he was absolutely terrified. He was starting to panic, palms sweaty, rapid heart beat, he didn't know what he was going to do about his angry girlfriend that locked herself in their bedroom.

Naruto is not the type of person who's good at the whole relationship stuff, so when it comes to things like this he often goes to Jiraiya to teach him some "love techniques", which rarely works on (Y/N) because half of it are not really decent. If not he would simply go to Sakura for relationship advice and surprisingly her advices are really helpful.

"Come on baby, please just open the door. Can we at least spend the last 2 hours of your birthday together?" Naruto asked, he's been knocking for five minutes straight but he was completely shut off by (Y/N). He thought about just breaking the door open but he already did that a couple of times and it made their fights worse.

Naruto sighed and leaned his back on the door and slid down until he was sitting on the floor.
"I'm an idiot." he muttered to his self, "But I'm not giving up yet! I'll make sure to make it up to you (Y/N)! Just wait til' tomorrow you'll have the biggest surprise!" Naruto said clapping both hands on his cheeks and standing up.

Naruto ran towards Sakura's house for help the lights in her room were off but that doesn't mean he was going to stop. Naruto climbed on her balcony and tapped on the sliding door, Sakura who was already on her pj's opened the door with an annoyed look on her face.

"Sakura-chan! I need your help!" Naruto said before she could even say anything.
The pink-haired girl rolled her eyes, "What do you want at this time? I was about to sleep!" an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I know!! But I did something stupid! I forgot that it was (Y/N)'s birthday today! I need you to help me she's not talking to me and she upset." Naruto said before he could say another thing Sakura punched him on the head a pink bumped appeared at the side at his head.

"What was that for?!" Naruto snapped at her, rubbing the bump on his head.
"If there's one thing you could never forget. It's your girlfriends birthday!" Sakura said giving him an innocent smile.
"Well then I guess I deserved that." He said, "Now can you help me?" Naruto asked sweetly.

"You're lucky (Y/N)'s my bestfriend! Stay here." Sakura yawned and went back inside. It was not long when Sakura went out carrying a thick recipe book and handed it to Naruto.

Naruto raised an eyebrow and looked at the book, "A book? What's this thing gonna do?" Naruto asked giving her a very confused look.
"It's a recipe book. You should cook something for (Y/N)!" Sakura replied.
"But I don't know how to cook anything else except for ramen!" Naruto argued.

"Exactly which is why (Y/N) is going to love it even more because she'll see that you put effort in making her something else besides ramen." she said.
"That's right! Thank you Sakura-chan you're a life saver!" Naruto said, he said goodbye to Sakura and quickly ran back to the house.

He felt like cooking for (Y/N) wasn't enough so he went outside and picked some of her favourite flowers. He was going to the Yamanaka's flower shop but all the shops were closed, even if he doesn't remember the special dates, he at least remembers (Y/N)'s favourite flowers.

After picking a dozen of flowers he tried his best to arrange it, he then headed to the kitchen and put (Y/N)'s pink apron. Naruto made three shadow clones to help him out with the cooking, "Alright, listen up!" Naruto said to the three shadow clones standing on the kitchen,
"Today is our (Y/N)'s birthday, and since I forgot about it-" he said before he could even finish what he was saying one of his shadow clones cut him off.

"You forgot our girlfriend's birthday? You're an idiot!" He snapped, the other two shadow clones nodded in agreement.
"Hey you're me too so you're basically calling yourself an idiot!" Naruto pointed at the shadow clone, "Anyway as I was saying... You are all here to help me cook! We are also going to bake her a cake." Naruto said waving the recipe book and they all nodded in agreement.

"Let's do this!" Naruto said and the four of them started cooking.

[Time skip]

(Y/N) woke up to a loud crashing sound, she quickly reached for the spot where Naruto sleeps but she remembered that they had a fight last night. (Y/N) look at the clock and it was only 6 in the morning, she shrugged it off and since Naruto was outside she assumed that he was up to something again.

(Y/N) shut her eyes close again then there was another crashing sound making her sit up. (Y/N) groaned and forced herself out of bed, she was still angry at Naruto but she had to see what he was up to again. (Y/N) walked towards where all the crashing sounds where coming from, she could hear voices as she slowly approached the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Naruto and his shadow clones made a big mess. There were flour all over the ground, broken eggs, broken dishes, pots and pans scattered all over the places. After all the mess they made in the kitchen they were only able to bake a cake, and it took them four attempts to make it perfect.

"I am not cleaning this mess! You were the one who dropped the egg! You clean it up!"
"If you don't clean this up (Y/N)'s going to kill us for making a mess!" Naruto and his shadow clone started arguing.
"Uhh how do you spell 'Birthday' again?" One of the shadow clones asked, while the last shadow clone was on the ground sleeping peacefully.

They were all too busy minding their own business that they didn't noticed (Y/N) was standing by the doorframe. (Y/N) cleared her throat to announce she was their, "Oh! (Y/N) you're awake!" One of the shadow clones said and quickly went back to arguing with the other Narutos.

"(Y/N)?!?!" They all screamed in unison and in a quick second they all disappeared, the cake that one of the shadow clones were holding almost fell on the ground but Naruto was quick to pick it up before it was smashed on the ground.

"What's going on here?" (Y/N) asked, looking at big ball of mess in the kitchen.

Naruto looked at (Y/N) with his blue eyes, "Surprise!!" He yelled holding up the cake to (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and stared at the chocolate cake that says 'Happy Birthdae' (Y/N).

Naruto sighed and scratched the back of his head, "I know it's not your birthday anymore and It's not perfect but I tried... I was up all night trying to bake a cake for you." he smiled.

(Y/N) blinked at him twice, Huh? Naruto? Baking a cake? For me?

Naruto who only knows how to make instant ramen baked a cake for me?

"Uhh... What? Huh?" (Y/N) gave him a confused look, still couldn't believe her boyfriend made something else besides ramen.

Naruto placed the cake on the table and picked up the flowers right next to it, "(Y/N), I am so sorry that I forgot about your birthday. I tried to make it up to you and planned a surprise, but it's all ruined because I can't bake a stupid cake." Naruto said.

(Y/N) looked at Naruto and he had bags under his deep-blue eyes from staying up all night. It was clear that he was exhausted but because he really loves (Y/N) and he really wanted to make it up to her for forgetting about her special day.

"I understand if you-" Naruto said but he was quickly cut off when (Y/N) jumped in his arms and gave him the biggest hug. Naruto was caught by surprise but he slowly wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/N). I love you so much." He said and placed a kiss on top of her head.
"Thank you Naruto and I love you too!" (Y/N) said, standing on her tippy toes to place a short but passionate kiss on his lips.

"Am I forgiven?" Naruto looked at (Y/N) their lips brushing against each other.
"Of course baby." (Y/N) winked at him, Naruto cupped (Y/N)'s cheeks and started showering her face with kisses.
"Mmm.. Naruto... stop... I... want... taste...cake." (Y/N) said, making him chuckle but he let her go.

(Y/N) grabbed a small portion of cake with her fork and tasted it, Naruto was staring at her intensely. "So... How does it taste?" He asked. 

The cake tasted horrible, but (Y/N) was considerate and understood that it was his first time to make a cake. Naruto also stayed up all night making the cake, so it doesn't matter if  it tasted horrible, (Y/N) knew that he put a lot of effort on it. 

"It's really good!" (Y/N) said taking another bite and rubbing her stomach while giving him a thumbs up, the face that (Y/N) made didn't match her words. 
"You're a terrible liar you know." Naruto said and pouted. 

(Y/N) scratched the back of her head  and let out a guilty laugh, "Hehe. Ummm... You look cute in my pink apron." she said and smiled. Naruto 'hmphed' at her pursed his lips and the looked the other way crossing his arms on his chest. 

(Y/N) walked towards him and wrapped both her arms on his waist, "Hey, how about you make me those special ramens you were talking about yesterday?" (Y/N) smiled, Naruto's expression quickly softened. 

"Alright!" He said with a big grin on his face, "Now you sit there and watch me make you the best cup ramen you've ever had." He said and walked towards the stove to boil some water. 

(Y/N) couldn't help but smile at how adorable her boyfriend looked in her pink apron. 

"Hey Naruto..." (Y/N) murmured, he turned his head to look at her and raised an eyebrow, "Thank you." she wasn't talking about the cake or the flowers, her (e/c) orbs gazed at the big ball of sunshine standing at the middle of their messy kitchen. 

"I love you Naruto."
"I love you too my birthday girl."

----------------

<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...