SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

By sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 10
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
Chapter 59
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 57

4.6K 196 190
By sweetlittleCub

PENINSULA PARIS HOTEL
Paris, France

8:30 PM when Tzuyu and Sana arrived in the hotel where they will going to stay and where they will going to held their private wedding.

"Love...." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her from behind...

"Are you excited??? 🙂..." Tzuyu asked..

Sana smile as she turned around to look the latter.

"I'am ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape.

"Tomorrow is the Day, and I'm kinda nervous.."

"Why???.."

"I don't know? Maybe because of excitement 🙂.. I don't if I can really fulfill my duties as a wife for you, I'm scared that one day you'll gonna regret marrying me..."

"Tzu..."

"Sorry 🙂 I just want to impress you tho. I know I'm younger than you and there's a lot of things that I doesn't know when it comes to marriage but I promise, that I'll gonna make you happy everyday and I will try my best to fullfil my duty as your wife." Tzuyu said a she hugs Sana's waist.

"Tzuyu~ah, I know nothing's perfect but in my eyes. You are 🙂..." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face. You're the most sweetest and humble person I've ever met. I'm happy with you, I'm happy staying by your side Ms.Chou (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I'm glad to hear that Mrs. Chou (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 ..." Tzuyu smile and kiss Sana's lips...

Their moment suddenly interrupt when they hear a door bell..

Tzuyu walks through the door and open it and she saw Nayeon...

"Guys, dinner is ready. Let's go now..." Nayeon said...

"Arasso Unnie ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') , Love lets go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand as they both went to the dining hall area...

"Tzu..." Chaeyoung wave her hand.

"Unnie ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"You look so happy Tzu 🙂♥️.." Dahyun said..

"Of course I'am because tomorrow I'll gonna marry the love of my life..." Tzuyu said as she put her hand to Sana's shoulder... "Right Love.🙂.."

Sana just smile at Tzuyu, while Sana's friends looks at her ...

After they have their dinner they all went to the pool area since Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung wanted to have a pool party.

Tzuyu and Sanna are cuddling at the chair, while the others are playing in the water...

"Minari are you okay???." Momo asked.

"I'm nervous Momoring..."

"Sana is here, she will going to attend her wedding tomorrow.. Don't worry okay?..."

"I don't know, but my heart is beating so fast right now. I'm afraid on what will gonna happen tomorrow...."

"Sana loves Tzuyu, we need to trust Sana on this .."

"I don't know ..."

"Tzuyu and Sana's parent's are here and Tomorrow is the only way on how will Sana prove that she really love Tzuyu so we need to trust her...."

"Arasso..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Sana are having their own world Tzuyu is in Sana's back while Sana is in front of her and they're watching their friends...

"Love.."

"Mmmm???."

"Do you want to move in already in our house? After we cameback???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, sure 🙂 I was actually to suggest you that..."

"Really??, then we will move in after we cameback..." Tzuyu said as she kiss Sana's crown...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmm???.."

"After your graduation what's your plan?.."

"Uhm, my plan is to start building a family with you..."

"Eh???.."

"I want to have a baby 🙂..."

Sana looks at her... "You're not joking aren't you???.." Sana asked...

"ㅋㅋㅋOf course I'm joking ^^ ..."

"Tzuyu...."

"I will work to my Dad's company so that I will start earning and after that, we can start planning to have a baby 🙂..." Tzuyu said...

"Me too ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Sana said...

"You will gonna work too???."

"Mmmmm... I'll help you.."

"But I want you to stay at home tho..."

"Eh???."

"I'm? a Man here right?? I mean we are both girls but I'm acting like a Man, so for me I want my wife to stay at home and relax..."

"But..."

"But, if you want to work and if you want to help me (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ I won't complain... You can work (◕દ◕)♥️.." Tzuyu said...

"Really???.."

"Yeah, I don't want to control you tho beside you have your own life. But of course I don't want you to get tired that's what I'm worrying ..."

"Don't worry, I will take care of myself. You too okay??? ..."

"But you can just work at home tho..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why seems like you don't want me to go out??.."

"Because I want to see you at home. If I went home from work of course I'm tired and I want to see you quickly, you know that your my happy pill tho..." Tzuyu said as she kiss Sana's neck...

"Aigoo..."

"But I will support whatever you wanted to do ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♥️.." Tzuyu said...

"Komawo (◕દ◕)♡ I'm never get wrong on choosing you..." Sana said as she reached Tzuyu's head and gently tap it...

"By the way, where do you want to held our honeymoon???.." Tzuyu asked...

"Eh?? We still have class tho. We can do our honeymoon next time..."

"Ehhhh??? 😞😞.."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't tell me you're disappointed..."

"I'am, I'am super disappointed..."

"Your disappointed because we will gonna have honeymoon after the wedding or your disappointed because ----"

Sana didn't be able to finish what she was trying to say when Tzuyu cut her off.

"Both 😁♥️..."

"Daebak, you're so greedy ^^ ..."

"Well, anyway it's okay I can wait 😁♥️.."

"You'll going to wait but we make love already..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's an exception 🤭♥️.."

"Perver ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"I'm not. I'm just showing how much I love you (๑˙❥˙๑)♥️..."

"And making love is your way???.."

"Uhmmm, Yeah.. you know I miss your sexy moan already..."

"Tzuyu 😑😑..." Sana face the latter ...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😄♥️.." Tzuyu kiss Sana's lips..

"How can you be so adorable and sexy at the same time...huh??.." Tzuyu cutely stretch Sana's cheeks. "You're making my heart crazy on you ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm..."

"So, you won't gonna find another woman???.."

"Ehhhh???.."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"What???.."

Sana pulled Tzuyu's collar and their face are now inch a part...

"Love..." Tzuyu gulp...

"Remember this..." Sana lean her face more closer to the latter. "You're Mine..." Sana seductively said to her.

Tzuyu smile and kiss her forehead. "I know, And I will be forever yours Sana♥️.." Tzuyu sweetly answer..

-

10:45 PM and the others are still at the pool, Mina saw Tzuyu alone so she walks closer to the latter..

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Unnie 🙂..."

"Where's Sana Unnie???.."

"She headed first ~ .."

"Ah, how about you? You should now take a rest ..."

"Later ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') how about you??? Why you didn't swim??? ..."

"Uhmm, the water is too cold ..."

"Really?? Whoahhh, How I wish I can be able to swim..."

"Sana ~ Chan know how to swim 🙂 ask her to teach you...."

"Yeah, I will. Next time ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .. by the way, komawo Unnie for supporting us you flew her just to attend our wedding.."

"No problem Tzu 🙂 we are excited for tomorrow... Please take care of Sana Chan for us..."

"I will. Thank you for trusting me and I promise that I will Never hurt Sana..."

"I'm happy to hear that 🙂 you guys both lucky to have each other..."

-

Meanwhile, minutes later Tzuyu decided now to go back to their room she's now in the lobby when suddenly she saw Sana at the corner talking with someone.

Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast as it want to explode in any minute...

Tzuyu move to her right to look who is Sana talking with and her eyes went wide when she saw Vernon...

"T-This can't be..." She mumbled....

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...
1.4M 35.9K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
348K 14K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...