Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

Par HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... Plus

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Seven

820 61 93
Par HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Logan undressed himself, feeling oddly nervous about trying on the dress. It's just a piece of cloth, the worst is that it won't look good or feel right.

He carefully put the galaxy dress on, adjusting it so it'd fit right, and then looked in the mirror.

His eyes went wide behind his glasses.

He actually.. liked how he looked. He moved a bit, the dress waving with him.

He didn't think he'd like it. No, he doesn't even like it, he absolutely loves how it looks and feels. It's so soft on the inside, and he just looked so..

"Pretty." he whispered. He shook his head, turning back to the door. Time to get the opinion of the others.

He unlocked the door, stepping out.

Patton gasped, "Logan.. you look-"

"Absolutely wonderous!" Roman finished.

"It suits you!" Remus nodded, bouncing at his spot.

Emily squealed, "You look amazing, Lo!"

Remy clapped his hands, "I'd take you on a date with your cute ass."

The lady, Don, had her phone recording, "Do a twirl!"

Logan felt his face heat up, "I-I will do no such thing." he stammered.

"Well," Emily flicked her wrist, "How does it feel?" she asked.

Logan paused to answer. Why is he hesitating to answer?

He doesn't feel like anyone will take him seriously. His friends may not care, but what about his teachers? Grandmother? Why do their opinion even matter? Why does this bother him so much?!

"I.." He looked down at the dress, playing with the bow, "I don't like wearing dresses." he lied, looking up at the group.

Emily smiled, "That's fine, dresses just may not be your thing!"

"You looked really pretty, LoLo! But it's ok if you don't like it, you're still pretty without it." Patton reassured his boyfriend. Logan nodded stiffly, going back to the changing room.

After changing back into his clothes and putting the dress back on the hanger, he was still for a moment. He wanted the dress. Why did he want this dress so much? Why did he feel more comfortable wearing them then what he's wearing now?

He shook his head, walking back out, handing the dress to the girl. Don quickly went to put it up.

Logan sat besides Patton, avoiding eye contact with any of the others.

Remy decided to go next, coming back out with his normal attire on, "Nope, I put that on and then it just didn't feel right. I can't, sorry babes."

"It's alright!" Emily smiled a reassuring smile, "None of you have to like it."

"I doubt I'll hate it," Roman stood up, "I'm next!"

He scurried off into the stall, getting rid of his pants, quickly putting on his skrit. It went amazingly with his plain white, buttoned shirt.

He made some adjustments before smiling brightly, nodding to himself and walking out proud.

Remus was the first to clap, "Woo! Go Roman!" He cheered, Roman posing for the camera, he felt like a star.

Virgil had a smile, "You look great, Roman." he wasn't the best at complimenting, but Roman seemed to brighten even more knowing his boyfriend likes it.

"Do a spin!" Don shouted.

Roman spun around twice, the skirt swaying with him. Don cheered, Remus and Patton joining her.

"Eh, could be better," Remy teased.

Roman pouted, "Virgil! Your cousin's being mean!" he complained.

"Oi, shut it." Virgil glared at Remy, Remy smirking back, "Of course, older cousin, as you wish."

Roman huffed, walking to Virgil with a grin. For some reason, Roman walking towards him in a skirt with that grin was very sexy to Virgil. His face exploded in a blush, worsening when he sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I love Virgil more than anyone here," he looked up at Virgil with innocent eyes, smiling lovingly.

Virgil was 100% sure he was gay before, but now, now he was a million percent fucking sure he was gay.

"Even me?" Remus gasped, sounding offended, "I've done so much for you though! And this is how you repay me?"

"Yep." was Roman's answer.

Roman gave Virgil's cheek a kiss, snuggling into his chest, "You're much warmer than Remus, and you smell better." He's cuddled with Remus multiple times.

Remus laughed, jumping up, "I'm going next, and I'll be way hotter and sexier than Mr. Princey over here." he skipped in the changing room, throwing Roman's pants at him.

Remus walked out in the green dress, smiling brightly. Patton clapped, "You look amazing!"

"Eh, could be better." Roman rolled his eyes, hiding his face in Virgil's apparently red neck.

Remus flipped him off, and then turned to Don, "What'cha think? Am I irresistible?~"

Don laughed, "You sure are!" she giggled when Remus started swaying his hips.

"Janus would think you're sexy," Emily teased, she then turned to Patton, "Do you want to go? You and Virgil are last."

"Sure!" Patton agreed.

Remus changed back, saying he's so buying this. Don had to help a customer, giving her phone to Remus to continue to record.

Patton stepped out after changing, looking down at his dress, "It's cute, but I don't know if I like wearing them." he smiled nervously at Emily.

He didn't want to disappoint her or make her upset. He wanted to show her it's ok to wear what you like, and that even guys wear feminine clothes. He wanted to help make her feel comfortable with what she wanst to wear, and he failed.

But Emily smiled brightly, "That's ok! Wear whatever you like!"

Patton bit his lip, but nodded, "Yeah, ok," he listened to the compliments from the others before going back and changing.

Virgil was next, Roman slipping off of his lap as he went in the changing room. He was actually worried that he'd look weird.

He put it on, shuffling uncomfortably when he saw how much skin was shown. He did not like it at all. He didn't even want to go out. He changed back, coming out, avoiding Emily's eyes, "I didn't like it, sorry."

Emily shook her head, "It's completely ok. I'm going to buy a few things, we don't have to do a fashion show for me."

"Emmy!" Patton crossed his arms, "We should completely do a fashion show for you!"

Emily shook her head, "I'd rather do it at my- uh- Remy's house."

Remy looked up from his phone, "My house is your house now, you live with me."

"Not until I sell it and completely move into your place." She gave him a pointed look. Remy frowned, but shook his head.

Roman had to change back so he could buy the skirt. Him, Remus, and Emily all bought their's.

They left the shop, Remus giving Don her phone back, but not before those two exchanged phone numbers. She's cool with them because her big sister is a lesbian, so she supports LGBT people.

The group walked out of the store, "We're going to Hot Topic now, right?" Virgil asked.

"If we all want, sure," Emily nodded, "We can do that."

"I don't care." Remy said, still on his phone.

"As long as I can buy a kitty plush!" Patton bounced on his toes.

Roman shrugged, "Whatever you all want, I don't shop."

"Is there a place with sex toys?" Remus asked, mostly to himself.

Logan was the only one remaining silent. He was looking down, a frown on his face. He was deep in thought.

He was trying to figure out if he should sneak back here and buy the dress, if he does, how would he do it?

"Logan?" Patton shook his arm, "What'cha thinking about?"

Logan shook his head, "Oh, uh, nothing of importance. Let's continue shopping."

Patton was confused, but simply smiled, the group heading off to a new store in the mall.

Logan tried to look calm and collective, but he just couldn't stop thinking about how wearing that damn dress made him feel much happier.

i am so fucking sorry this is late. i don't even have an excuse, i just forgot. please forgive me, i'm so sorry

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.1K 843 30
janus' life is great. He has a lovely group of friends he's known since college and the most caring boyfriend in Patton. At the same time Janus' life...
2.3K 126 35
-Completed- Book 1 Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and everyone loved him. Virgil on...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
4.7K 151 10
Don't hate me, only a few of the sides are babies. Well.. three of them. And Thomas isnt in this story. 😂 Poor Thomas, he gets left out of most Fand...