The Unbreakables (BWHM)

By Literary_Spirit

Two weeks had passed since my parents had come to the Bahamas and we still knew absolutely nothing. They even... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 /Antonio's POV
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 27

490 35 14
By Literary_Spirit

Caution: This chapter contains a sex scene, if you find offense in this please feel free to skim or forgo this chapter altogether. I will completely understand. Thanks...Now back to our scheduled program!

We pulled into the tiny port almost two hours after leaving Roberto's island. I then sighed my relief. The whole time we were sailing I had knots in my stomach and caught even more hell trying not to let Kayla see my emotional melt down. Truth was though, I had never been much for sailing and even less so after my family escaped from Cuba on a tiny raft. I watched so many of my friends drown before the American coast guards picked us up, but not before the whole experience left scars on my mental. On the island I could see a black stretched limo with a dark skin black man standing in front of it.

"He's here." Kayla said beside me squeezing my hand.

Once we were docked Big John and I climbed out and helped the ladies onto the dock. When they were out of the boat we took on the job of getting Kayla's trunk. The man that was standing by the limo came over to give us a hand, which made it a hell of a lot easier navigating it to the limo and getting it into the trunk.

Afterwards the driver turned to Big John. "I see you have found her, so I take it you are not back here to break my neck." The driver stated with a solemn expression, while amusement lit his eyes.

"Your neck is safe. Sorry about that by the way," Big John said, ducking his head.

The driver nodded, and then looked at Kayla who stood silently by my side watching their exchange. "Did you find what you was searching for?"

"I did," Kayla answered. "Thank you for all of your help Donovan, if there is anything you ever need-"

"Nonsense. Come, Elizabeth is waiting," Donovan said, walking around the car to open the back door on the passenger side.

Just as we were about to turn to get in the car, a boy no older than sixteen walked up to Big John.

"Hey Mon that there be your boat?" The boy asked with aw.

"No, that there be your boat." Big John answered tossing the keys at the boy and climbing into the limo after the women.

"Hey, are you sure that was wise?" Lola asked when we were all settled into the back of the limo.

"He's safe; the kid is not going to have it for much longer anyway. I'll bet money for nothing that he's looking for a buyer for that boat right now as we speak." I answered.

"Who are these people Kayla?" I asked not ready to let my defenses down.

"Don't worry, Elizabeth is an old friend of my mom's and has been very helpful to me ever since all of this has started. I trust her with my life." Kayla replied making sure to catch every one's gaze.

"Calm down, I'm not saying that they are bad people. I just refuse to trade one dangerous situation for another." I explained tracing my index finger up and down her arm, unable to resist touching her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as confrontational, but I don't want you treating Elizabeth or Donovan like the enemy either, Big John." Kayla replied staring pointedly at Big John who was now laid back with his eyes closed.

"Why am I being singled out, it was Antonio that made the comment about if they were safe." Big John responded, only feeling the need to open one eyelid.

"No, all I asked was who they were. You're the one who threatened to break his neck." I put in to keep Kayla's wrath on him instead of me.

"It doesn't matter, just know that they are friends and they should be treated as such." Kayla exclaimed, putting an end to our bullshit.

"Well, honey if they have a hot shower and dry clothing then I will consider them family." Bella replied shifting uncomfortably in her still damp clothing.

"I second that." Lola agreed readily.

After that we all fell silent, each taking solace in our own thoughts until we reached our destination, which was a cabana house that sat in a secluded spot on the grounds of a vacation resort. We all climbed out of the car one after another, all the women heading into the house except for Kayla who remained behind to oversee the moving of her trunk. She led Big John and me into the house and to a room that was located in the back of the house.

"Here, sit it down right here." Kayla ordered, pointing at a spot at the foot of the bed.

We gently sat the trunk down, and then I rubbed my lower back; glad to take the strain off of my already screaming muscles. Just my luck to fall for a girl who knows her way around weapons and explosives. Fall? Where the hell did that come from? I gave myself two mental bitch slaps because I wasn't able or ready to deal with the feelings I had for Kayla. I looked up surprised to see that it was just her and I left in the room. Kayla stared at me with an expression most people reserved for abandoned three legged dogs.

"Don't worry, we'll soon have that hot shower that Bella was talking about. We'll be able to get some much needed rest, too." Kayla spoke softly walking over to me and placing the palm of her hand gently to my cheek careful not to touch any of the bruises that littered my face. I looked into her soul-snatching hazel eyes and what I saw there...man! It scared my brown ass shitless. All kinds of feelings shined from her eyes like stage lights—putting me on the spot. No woman had ever looked at me like that, not even the ones who were willing to give up their self-respect to have me call them my woman. Unable to face the music or her truth, I dropped my gaze to the ground.

"Did you find out anything about Alejandra?" I asked determined to keep myself focused on the reason for us even being in the others space.

"Roberto said that he only arranged the sale of one girl and that was my sister, he denied ever brokering a deal for a second girl. Which means they probably already had a buyer for her."

"Maybe Roberto was lying." I forced through clenched teeth.

"Trust me, he wasn't lying," she said.

"Kayla, there is a woman here to see you; she says her name is Elizabeth." Bella interrupted by knocking at the open door.

Kayla's hand fell from my cheek.

"Tell her I'll be there in a second." She threw over her shoulder to Bella who in turned nodded, before disappearing down the hallway.

Bella then turned and headed back to the front of the house.

Kayla's gaze once again found mine. "We will find her, Antonio. Soon as we get Miah back I'm sure she'll be able to tell us where they took Alejandra."

"Or maybe I've hit another fuckin' dead end." I replied, my voice ringing hollow in my own damn ears.

"Then we'll just have to break down the wall that's our way. You and me...together."

"I don't expect you to continue to help me when you get your sister back, Angel. I would be less than a man to ask you some shit like that. I won't ask that of you." I pinned her with a glare to emphasize that I meant what the hell I said.

"You're not asking me anything that I haven't already decided to do, Antonio." She stubbornly replied.

Seeing that I wouldn't win this argument, I dropped it altogether. "Come on. You friend's waiting," I said stepping around her to walk out of the room.

Without having to look back I knew that she followed me. The hairs standing taut and at attention on the back of my neck and forearms, whispered that she was near.

In the living room an attractive older blond woman sat on the sofa conversing with Bella and Lola over what looked like tea.

"Elizabeth." Kayla called, walking past me to take the seat next to the blond woman on the sofa.

"Kayla, thank God you're back safe and sound. I'm afraid I feared for the worst when I didn't hear from you." Elizabeth said as she sat down her teacup in its saucer on the coffee table.

"Have you talked to my mother?" Kayla asked taking the tea cup the woman offered her.

"Yes of course. I let her know that you were alright, but that's all," she assured her. "I'll leave you to explain everything else to her. She'd want to hear it from you."

Kayla nodded her agreement. "Elizabeth, do you have a laptop that I could use?" Kayla asked, after taking a sip of the tea.

I watched as a hint of a frown crossed her face. Kayla was a coffee drinker to the end and it didn't surprise me that she was disappointed about tea instead of coffee being in her cup. I dropped my head to hide a grin; Elizabeth hid her own smile behind her teacup as she brought it to her lips.

"As a matter of fact I do, I will have one sent over by Donovan. As for immediate accommodations for you ladies and gentlemen," Elizabeth said, casting her gaze from Bella, Lola, Big John, and then back to me. "I have suitable lodgings for you all back at the resort."

"Sweetie you don't have to twist my arm." Bella replied giving Elizabeth a hundred watt smile.

"Bella and Lola, you both look about my size, feel free to borrow anything you need from my closet." Kayla added.

"Thank you honey and the name is Jessica Taylor, Bella was an identity I acquired to get close to Guevara." Jessica or Bella, or whoever in the hell she was calling herself at the moment, said.

Kayla only nodded as if she expected as much.

"Nikayla Nichols, Rose was also an alias of sorts." Kayla replied matter-of-factly.

"Well since we're also supplying our government names, I'm Amanda Powell." Lola added with a smile and the clap of her hands.

"Of the New England Powell's to be specific." Jessica put in turning to Lola/Amanda.

"How did you know that?" Amanda gasped turning whiter than she already was.

"You were also a part of my assignment." Jessica admitted reaching for Amanda's hand.

"I'm not going back. I can't...not with everything I have been through and became. I can never face my family again like this," she said, waving a free hand at herself. I'm a whore. I've been sold so many times, I've lost count. There's no more worth left in me. Know your place, that's what Bertie always said. My family is better off thinking I died on my senior class trip to Mexico. At least that way a part of me still lives on untouched in their memories." Jessica whispered as tears rolled unchecked down her cheeks.

I shook my head. This was just getting better and better a freak with a heart of gold. Then I thought about my own sister and wondered if she was out there feeling the same way.

"Lola, I'm sorry I mean Amanda. I've been searching for my sister for the last sixteen years, and for a better part of those years I thought she was dead. I have built my whole life around finding out what happened to her, I even joined the police force hoping that I would gain access to information about the men who took her. My obsession for answers even drove me to compromise my badge. I did things...made decisions that no good cop has any business making." Pausing, I took a minute to snatch back my feelings. She didn't need see my regrets, hearing about them was enough. "Don't get me wrong I was a damn good police officer and later, an even better detective. But that didn't make up for all of the criminals I allowed to slip through the cracks." Cleopatra James' face, teasingly slid across my mind. Damn. Selfish love could make a man dumb.

"Well hell," Jessica/Bell said, clucking her tongue. "I'd let ten guilty bastards go in order to spare one innocent from the depravity of a lunatic."

A smirk tugged at the corner of my mouth. She was preaching to the converted. "My superiors didn't think so." I shrugged. "Needless to say, I was eventually kicked off the force. But I didn't let it slow me down. I started my own P.I. business six months later. It mostly catered to people who'd lost someone, but hadn't given up hope. No matter what a jaded homicide detective may had told them, or what their loved ones had to do to survive. Their hope to one day see them alive again, never faltered." My gaze bore into Lola's. "You're free now Amanda, don't make your family continue to live with the gaping hole of your lost. It's emotional torture and to knowingly prolong that kind of suffering makes you no better than the people who took you."

"He's right Amanda. There's nothing greater than the loss of a loved one and the pain of not knowing. Everything you've done was for self- preservation. You did what it took to stay alive. You're not a whore, you're a survivor and the courage you've shown is something to be proud of and not ashamed. Never ashamed," Kayla said as she placed her teacup back in its saucer.

"Is those rooms ready Elizabeth? I am about dead on my feet and I think Amanda here could use a goodnight rest?" Jessica asked climbing to her feet and pulling Amanda up with her.

"Of course." Elizabeth answered climbing to her feet as well.

"Will you be in need of accommodations as well Mr. ...?" Elizabeth trailed off not knowing what to call me.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth this is Antonio Rodriguez, Antonio this is Elizabeth Parson." Kayla added apologetically also standing.

"No Ms. Parson I think I'm okay." I answered, hoping Kayla didn't take issue with me bogarding my way into her personal space.

Elizabeth looked from Kayla to me then inclined her head with a nod, and then turned to Jessica, Amanda, and let her gaze flicker over to a quiet Big John who silently stood in the corner. "Well then, shall we go?"

The only answer she received from the others was them heading to the front door of the cabana. Kayla and I watched them all leave. After they'd gone, we stood shoulder to shoulder not saying anything. I didn't know what the reason for her silence was, but I was scared shitless she would want to have—the talk. Mentally, I was nowhere near on my shit to go back and forth with her verbally.

"I'm gonna take a shower, would you like to join me?" Kayla asked, her brow cocked.

Would I like to join her? She was making me harder—this! I meant this! She was making this harder for me by the second. Damn. This chica had me going loco. "No you go on, I'm gonna call Kenyon and check in first." I replied turning to her letting my gaze linger on her face committing every detail about it to memory.

"Alright, when I've finished showering I'll make us something to eat." Kayla said slipping her hand into mine and giving it a squeeze.

Shit, didn't we all just go through enough without her adding to it. "No, you don't have to do that Angel. You look exhausted, you need rest." Please god let her ass be exhausted. The last thing I needed after today was her in the damn kitchen.

"It's no trouble, Antonio. When I can't go to the range and unload, cooking is the next best thing for me. It's therapeutic and helps me think. Besides, if I lay down now all I'll do is toss and turn. Now that I know where Miah is, I won't be able to rest until I get her back," Kayla said, caressing his hand as she turned to face him.

"So what's our next move?" I asked knowing that I wouldn't be able to rest either.

"Confirming that the information Roberto gave me about Miah's buyer is true, and then enlisting some very powerful help." Kayla answered folding her arms under her breast.

I stared at her and wondered where all of her strength came from. She was unlike any other woman I had ever known. Ninety-five percent of the time I was unsure of how to come at her. Around her, my balance stayed tilted and my control was no more than joke. I hated feeling like this, but I couldn't keep my distance. No longer unable to have her this close to me and not touch her, I closed the sliver of space that separated us. Holding nothing back my mouth crashed down and devoured hers.

She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and molding her body into mine. The press of her soft curves, motivated the Duke to buck the fuck up. She must've of felt his greeting, because her eyes flared and she released that low throaty moan that put Duke on the same level as Chinese arithmetic. Not to mention the scent of salt water and mangos, which radiated from her skin seriously fucked with my head. Making promises and shit about the hot tropical paradise that waited for me nestled between her, honeyed coated thighs.  All this trembling bullshit was done. Her ass was going down.

Coherent thoughts fled my brain like bats escaping a cave fire. Rabid lust slid into position and compromised my mental. Everything from that point was beast mode inspired. Scooping her in my arms, I balanced her warm center on my—happy to oblige—erection. Without being told, she snaked her sculpted thighs around my waist, pushing her body up and down to slow grind her core against the muscles in my lower abdomen. The desperation in her movements damn near made me bust in my boxers. Divorcing the last shred of my humanity, I let nature run the fuck out. 

I stumbled toward the room, crashing into walls as I went. We no doubt kicked and punched a few holes in the plaster. Kayla was like a wild cat, biting and clawing my ass every step of the way. Half way down the hall, I gave up on making it to the room and sunk down on the carpet. Forcing Kayla onto her back, I pinned down both of her hands with one of mine, while cupping her sex through her pants with my free one. When I ground the heel of my hand into her pearl tongue, she bucked like a spoiled toddler having a tantrum. Twisting and writhing and shit, just too damn stubborn to submit.

"Why aren't you naked?" I whispered, nipping her ear.

She moaned her response, her eyes all glassy and blitzed. Mami's mind was wrecked, and her body was mine. To know that I had this effect on her, blew my fucking head back. Unwilling to release her wrists, I withdrew my free hand from the apex of her thighs only to have her whine in protest. Whine! Kayla? Damn. I know my dick game is bananas, but she was showing her ass all while punching holes in my restraint.

Crumpling the cotton of her t-shirt in my hand, I snatched the material from her body. Her bra tore, freeing two perfectly identical dusky tipped breasts in the process. Breast so flawless in their appearance that just the thought of plopping one in my mouth made me drool. I licked my thumb and flicked the pad across her nipple. The low feral growl that rose from deep in her throat, almost shut my ass down.  Resistance shot to hell and control nonexistent, I ducked my head and traced the edge of her nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Antonio, puhlease...," Kayla moaned, her hips left the floor and collided with mine.

I scrapped my teeth across the taut peak of her breast, before I pulled away to ask, "Please what, Angel. Tell papi what you want...what you need. You want this dick, then I'll serve this motherfucker up to you all night, it's yours. Just open your mouth and put it in my ear."

Slowly, I closed my mouth over Kayla's nipple and swirled my tongue around the taut flesh. She wailed and flopped underneath me, almost throwing my ass off of her two different times. Like a game bred Pit-bull she fought to free her wrists from my hold, but her attempts were futile. Because there was no way in hell I was letting her go. Not when I finally held her hard headed ass captive.

"Ooh Antonio, please." Kayla begged in an agony that sounded so sweet I could've put her cries to music and walked away with a for sure Grammy.

"Please what Angel?" I asked knowing full well what she wanted, but needing to hear her say it just the same. "Tell me what you want."

"You..." She replied while lifting her hips off the carpet and grinding herself once again against my stomach. "Inside of me...now!"

"We're just getting started. We'll get to that..." I whispered my tone hoarse. "Eventually."

I allowed my tongue to find the path between the two globes of her breast and began a slow descent down her stomach to her navel. If I thought she was bucking before, then my ass was stupid wrong. Because she lost her damn mind when she guessed the destination of my tongue exploration.

"Angel, you have owned my ass for more than half of my life. Let me at least possess you for the next several hours." I said nipping at the soft skin of her belly.

My free hand slid pass the damp jogging pants she still wore, sinking down into her panties that seemed to be a hell of lot wetter than her outer clothing.  My suspicions talked major shit about it not having a damn thing to do with her jumping in an ocean, but everything to do with the flames our bodies sparked right there on the carpet. My doubts were confirmed when my finger made contact with the slick skin of her core. Swallowing, I counted to twenty-five in my head. I'll be damned if I blew my load like a fucking virgin on prom night.

When I was almost sure I had control of myself I continued rubbing circles over the bundle of nerves nestled between her feminine lips. Increasing the pressure, I sped up the motion of my fingers. Kayla frantically began to thrust her hips at my fingers desperately trying to set the pace of my seduction to what suited her but I wasn't having it though. As punishment for her impatience I stopped the lazy circular movement of my index and middle fingers. Pleas oozed from her lips in a garbled mess.

"When your good, Angel...papi will reward you. Be bad and you'll be punished. And neither one of us wants that. I wanna reward you, baby. You deserve it, after handling shit like a boss today for your papi. So chill. Kick the fuck back and let me reward you." I removed my fingers from her panties and stuck them in my mouth. After I sucked my fingers clean of her juices, I cocked a brow at her. "You do wanna be rewarded, right?"

Her body stilled and with serious, wide eyes she nodded. She was so out of her fucking skull, I could barely suppress my grin. Putting my game face on, I proceeded to show her who ran shit when it was going down between me and her.

"Now, I'm gonna let your hands go. I want you to put them down by your side and don't move them. Not even an inch," I said, before releasing her hands. "If you move them. Then I'll have no choice but to reprimand you."

Once freed, she obediently slid her hands down her body to rest them next to her sides, and silently stared at me as she waited for further instructions. It was the sexiest shit I'd ever seen, but I refused to let her to see the effect she had on me just by simply moving.

When both my hands were free I let the one that had held her wrists stroke its way down her shoulder, and glide over her left breast to the hard flat plain of her stomach until it finally reached the waistband of her yoga pants. She shivered beneath my touch, which only doused my lust in raw uncut arousal.

Slowly, I pushed her jogging pants and panties over hips and down her legs and thighs past her ankles and finally off her feet in one fluid motion. This time it was impossible for me to hide my grin. Not when she lay sprawled before me wearing nothing more than the remnants of her black lace bra. I sat back on my knees and admired the perfection of her body. With limited patience, I grasped her ankles and lifted her legs up and then spreading them apart until each of her feet touched the opposite walls of the hallway. My gaze traveled up to her face. She returned my stare through half closed lids. Her lips were wet and slightly parted giving her a sensual bedroom look that King's magazine would have killed to have as their next cover. I slid my hands up her ankles until they rested on her thighs.

"Look how good your being, Angel. Papi thinks you deserve a reward." I whispered leaning forward and placing a soft kiss right above her navel. The only response I got from her was a tiny lift of the hips. "Yeah I think you deserve a reward." I murmured and placed another kiss an inch below her navel.

Her hips bucked, and the apex of her thighs slammed against my chest. Without saying a word I seized movement and when she understood I would go no further until she settled down she immediately grew still. I waited a full minute as punishment before I let my hands slide under her bare ass so that I could lift her and bring the feast to my face. My tongue darted to the spot my fingers previously possessed. After that her obedience fled from her mouth along with her screams. Before I could check her, she broke the chain on my ass and showed the fuck out, clawing at my head like a damn alley cat.

Her excitement had me pre-cumin in my boxers. Unable to take her moans, grunts and the taste of her excitement that coated my tongue any longer, I tore my head away from her grasp and snatched at the button and zipper on my pants. Pushing my boxer's and pants down only far enough for the Duke to spring free. The relief that flooded me when I was finally free of my pants and underwear and only inches away from my desired target, damn near made me bust my load on her belly.

Wasting no more time I thrust into Kayla like my manhood was on fire and she was the only pool of water in sight. As soon as I entered her, velvet walls closed and curved around me, gripping me so tight all I wanted to do was curl up and catch a nap. Shit! Being inside of her convinced me beyond a shadow of the unknown that I was home.

The hot slick wetness of her, warned that each thrust I drove into her was numbered. My control was stretched way past my capabilities. I was a man floating in the middle of an ocean without a life jacket. Instead of me taking her down, she was driving my ass under. Drowning me in a nectar so sweet, I'd DOA anybody who dared try and save me. She was it for me. All I wanted to do was grow old and one day die in this...this heaven that god had saw fit to place on earth just for me.

When her body tensed I knew my time was up. Her spasmodic release was my undoing. A divine sensation ripped through my soul and motivated me to roar my release until I was sure my lungs would bleed. My muscles tensed and gave out. Exhausted beyond belief, almost too tired to breathe, I collapsed on top of my Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 47 16
Hi my name is Miya I'm 13 and ever since I was little I have wanted an adventure. But as I got older my ideal adventure got a bit scarier and risky...
314 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
74.9K 6.9K 60
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
Nicole By Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.7K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...