fanfiction :: ashton irwin

By bonnaroo

In which a fan introduces Ashton Irwin to the world of fanfiction. © 2014 webby | bonnaroo More

prologue
1 - are you an old man?
2 - you and will smith could be roommates
3 - such a dirty mouth
4 - gonna make you eat it
5 - it's called smut
6 - you're being a bad girl
7 - you like older men
8 - call me daddy
9 - you're my friend
10 - stop being a brat
11 - you make me frustrated
12 - guess my fingers are faster
13 - are you in bed?
14 - it may get explicit
15 - say my name again
16 - you're beautiful
17 - turn you on
18 - that's a good daughter?
19 - all over your legs
20 - when did your balls drop?
21 - do it for me
22 - gonna go crazy
23 - naughty things
24 - all the time
25 - for future reference
26 - for my girl
27 - this is embarassing
28 - this is pure smut
29 - wet dream
30 - warm and tight
31 - incredible sex drive
32 - be a man
33 - one last time
34 - good luck
35 - better for you
36 - that boy is not welcome
37 - you're a nun
39 - make love
40 - fart on you
41 - to touch you
42 - breaking my heart
43 - just like that
44 - harry styles fetish
45 - something naughty?
46 - i'm a virgin
47 - do you want kids?

38 - my beautiful girl

63.1K 3.6K 4.6K
By bonnaroo

*I'm only saying this one more time. Please do not spoil my other story on this one. That's so damn rude! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT? It doesn't make you cool or badass so stop. ok thanks for the people that are chill you the real mvps*

I'm too afraid to look over the couch. Whoever's at the door was not invited and one person immediately comes to mind. If Ashton came all the way to my house, he's about to be very disappointed. I don't even want to look at him.

"Maddie!" Peter tries to get my attention again.

I sigh and get off the couch, nervously pushing my hair behind my ear. I keep my eyes on the ground as I walk over towards Peter.

"Hi!"

I finally look up and blink a few times in confusion, "Michael?"

Michael's just smiling and waving at Peter and I. I have so many questions to ask, but his excitement is contagious and I found myself grinning too.

"Who are you?" Peter asks rudely. I cringe out of embarrassment as Michael giggles.

"Didn't Maddie tell you? I'm her brother-in-law," Michael teases and I nervously smile. I find it funny, but of course, Peter just looks annoyed.

He turns to me and I can tell he already doesn't like Michael.

"Come inside, Mikey," I ignore Peter and pull Michael inside, shutting the door behind us.

We walk over to the couch and the two of us sit down beside each other. Peter glances between the two of us and sits down right in the middle. I sigh and scoot far away, so I don't have to touch him.

"Don't worry, mate. I don't like her like that. I'm here for a friend," Michael smiles cheekily at Peter. Peter once again just ignores him, making Michael awkwardly cough.

"Maddie," I look up at Michael as he gestures with his eyes towards the container of cookies on the coffee table. I laugh and nod, watching as he grabs three out of the box.

He takes a huge bite out of one and moans quietly as he leans back against the couch.

"So yeah, I came because of Ashton. He's really sad," Michael says with a full mouth.

"That's not my fault-"

Michael holds up a hand and shakes his head, "I'm not saying it's your fault, Maddie. I know he deserves this, he did you so wrong. But lately-"

"Who's Ashton?" Peter asks me quietly as he places a hand on my knee. I push it off gently and look back at Michael to find him looking in the other direction. I know he saw and that just embarrasses me even more.

I glance at Peter and find him staring at the tv, clenching his hands in his lap.

"Like I was saying, he's sad. He never goes anywhere with us, Maddie. Not even to get food. I only see him at our shows. He even manages to get out of interviews and everything. He always stays in his hotel room and writes. I'm really worried about him," Michael says sadly.

"Writes?"

"Yeah. Lucky you, he's probably already wrote an entire album just about you," He laughs humorlessly.

"He hurt me, Michael. How do you not understand that?" I ask angrily.

"Believe me. I understand more than anyone," He argues.

"Do you even regret it? The game?" I ask.

"No."

My mouth opens in shock and I eye him warily. I thought Michael, more than anyone, felt guilty about what he did. I guess I was wrong about this, just like everything else.

"You don't understand," He sighs and puts a hand on his chest. "My girl, the one that I...the one from the game. I talk to her everyday, I see her as much as I can. I really like her, Maddie."

"And she's just okay with the game? Did you tell her?" I ask softly.

His eyes begin to glisten as he nods, "I told her and she was heartbroken. She was disgusted, so I know how Ashton feels. I know exactly how he feels. That's why I hated when you found out. I knew how much it was going to hurt you."

He finishes and angrily wipes his face with a hand. I feel bad for making him upset, so I reach across Peter and comfortingly touch Michael's shoulder. He glances at Peter and I can tell he doesn't want to get emotional in front of him. He smiles anyway and puts on a happy face.

"She took me back. It was hard, but she's giving me a second chance. I hope you can meet her one day, Maddie. She's absolutely perfect," He blushes with a shy smile.

"I'm happy for you, Michael," I say honestly. I wish everyone could be as happy as the boy in front of me is.

"You did move on. You moved on with this Ashton guy, didn't you?" Peter blurts in a judging tone. I lean further away from him and stare at my lap.

"And I'm guessing the douchebag cheated on you?"

"Careful, mate. That's my brother you're talking about," Michael says extremely quiet as he reaches for another cookie.

Peter looks up at my ceiling and I watch as his jaw clenches hard. I just want to talk to Michael alone, I'm tired of Peter.

"You should go," I tell Peter and he looks at me, narrowing his eyes. He scoffs before standing up quickly. I watch him start angrily throwing pillows off the couch as he looks for his keys.

He finally gets them and walks towards my front door, slamming it loudly as he leaves.

"Wow," Michael raises both eyebrows.

I wish Michael had come when Peter wasn't here, I'm so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, he's extremely rude," I say as he nods. He gives me a knowing look and I smile gratefully.

"Maddie, I know Ashton had...I know his score is much worse than mine. But what he said is true. Those last few months were completely genuine, I know they were. The things he said about you were so real," He says softly.

I just stare at the tv as a new episode of How I Met Your Mother starts. Michael turns towards it and grabs another cookie before laughing.

"Luke loves this show," He says randomly.

"Jordan loves this show. You know, the girl I brought with me to your concert?" I ask and he nods slowly. We watch an entire episode before Michael makes a noise. I turn to him and find confusion all over his face.

He rubs his forehead and shakes his head, "I try to talk to Ashton, but he's always so short with me. It's starting to affect the band, Maddie," He says in a quiet voice.

I shrug as if I don't care, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I don't want Ashton to change because of this. That's the last thing I want.

"Hey," Michael says softly. I glance at him with tear-filled eyes and he smiles sadly. I didn't even know I was starting to cry until he said something.

"Maddie, I just wish you could've seen the way you two were around each other. How you looked at each other as if you were the only two people in the room. The way Ashton would always touch you, like always touch you. And the way he talked about you to us was pitiful, but in a good way," He smiles with a laugh.

"What am I supposed to do?" My voice cracks a little.

"Maddie, I-" He closes his eyes and let's out a long breath. "I love Ashton and I know when he's happy. I want him-I want both of you to be happy. If you don't speak to him again, you'll be missing out."

"On what?"

He looks at me and smiles softly, "A great guy. He's made mistakes, but he is a damn great guy nonetheless."

I crawl forward and wrap my arms around him, nuzzling my face in his t-shirt. He pats my back and I raise an eyebrow, "How did you find out where I live?"

"Oh Maddie, the point is that I'm here. Let's not worry about details, okay?" he laughs.

"And you came all the way here for Ashton?"

"I love him, I want him to be happy. And you make him happy. I love you too, girlie. Like a little sister," He smiles extra big.

"I'll text him, that's all I can do. I can't-I can't hear his voice yet," I mumble quietly.

Michael's entire face transforms and it looks like he's about to scream with joy. I shake my head with a smile and stand up so I can find my phone. Michael somehow knows what I'm looking for and looks around on the couch.

He finds it and hands it to me as he nods excitedly.

"Thank you, Mikey. I never would've done this if you hadn't come," I tell him honestly and he nods with a smile.

Me: hey Ashton, it's Maddie

Ashton: whoever this is please stop, it's not funny

Me: no Ashton, it's really me

Ashton: what did I give you on your birthday?

Me: daisies

Ashton: my beautiful girl, I am so sorry for what I did to you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry god I am so sorry. I need you just please, I'm sorry

*i think like two people thought it was Mikey damn oh and remember a long time ago when I said "that gif tho" I had to delete it bc it was too dirty, they were doing the frickle frackle and the dude LOOKSD JUST LKKE ASH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.4K 52
3.3K 157 24
COMPLETED // Ashton Irwin fanfic (AU): Ashton moves to town and meets the awkward but charismatic Claire who falls just as hard for him as he falls f...
524K 11.4K 72
in which a girl tries to get noticed by ashton irwin on instagram. [top rank: #2 in fanfiction , #5 in 5sos]