Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 50 part 2

898 39 2
By niyamariesanders15

Dave pov -

I hopped in the shower once moane texted me saying she was on the way. She been gone all day but I respect that Bc she did what I wanted her to.

20 minutes later

I finally got out going downstairs getting some water . I haven't ate all day and I was waiting for moane slow ass to get here .

10 minutes later

Moane pov

I finally got home and got out the car with our food and went inside .

"Bout time taking forever shit I'm fucking hungry " Dave said snatching that bag from me

Don't get slapped

"I'm sorry mamas"

Whatever I said rolling my eyes heading upstairs.

I started the shower and striped out my clothes putting it in the dirty clothes basket and got in the shower.

10 minutes later

I got out the shower putting on my robe and slippers and going downstairs in the kitchen.

"I missed you today"

Ok oka I said getting a spoon and cookies and cream ice cream out the freezer and going into the living room.

"Baby you ain't miss me ?"

I did I said picking what movie I wanted to watch

"Baby?"

Hm?

" you mad at me ?"

No why would I be mad?

"Because you not looking at me and you barely talking."

Just trying to pick a movie I said eating my ice cream

Dave pov

I sat there watching her for a Minute then went upstairs.

I got dressed and grabbed my keys and went back downstairs.

I'm going to the studio I said walking past her going out the front door and in my car speeding off.

At the studio

I parked in front of the studio getting out the car and locking it . I went inside and dapped my body guards I went  inside seeing private strippers there shaking they ass on anybody and everybody I seen herbo and dapped him .

Wassup nigga

"Wsp cuZ I ain't see you in a minute"

"You and your girl good?"

Yeah I said shaking my head and getting some henny and sparked up and blunt sitting down . We blasted music and just was vibing.

3 hours later

I was behind high and drunk then one of the strippers tried twerking but I stop that shit real quick I won't finna hurt moane nomo .

Ayo im out I said it's already 2 in the morning I said .

"You sure you good to drive?"

Yeah I'm str8 I said getting my phone and keys and leaving out .

At home

It was pass 4 and I was just getting home .

I got out the car going inside and locking the door . I threw my keys on the counter and went upstairs.

30 minutes later

I got out the shower putting nothing on but boxers I crawled in the bed getting close to Monae but she just scooted away from me . I looked at her and sucked my teeth taking a deep breath. What's yo fucking problem ? Huh? I said when she didn't answer .. I turned on the lamp looking at her .

Monae what the fuck is your problem?

"Who you talking to like that maybe I don't wanna cuddle with you?"

Since when you don't wanna cuddle with me Monae we go to sleep like that every night what's the problem now? Huh?

"Your my fucking problem, I come home and you have a stank ass attitude when I didn't do shit you speak to me any kind of way then leave at 8 at night talking bout I'm going to the studio and don't come back to almost fucking five in the morning so if I have a Fucking problem with cuddling with you let me have one ."

I said fucking sorry what else do u want from me?

I waited for her to respond but she didn't .

Know what I'm not doing this Shìt I said pulling the covers off me putting on a white wire beater and some grey Nike shorts and left out the room.

"Yeah leave like you always do"

I stopped in my tracts turning back around

Fuck you just said I said getting mad forgetting to take my bipolar medicine.

"You heard what the fuck I said I said leave like you always d"

SMACK

moane held her face and got up out the bed trying to leave out the room but I blocked her .

She just turned around and sat in the bed holding her face . She didn't have any emotions in her face at all . I didn't mean to hit her it was the bipolar ness I didn't take my medicine today .

Mo I'm sorry

She just nodded her head looking at her fingers.

FUCK I yelled punching a hole  in the wall I walked out the room going into the guest room downstairs laying down.

Moane pov

I sat there with no emotions he did it so much I was use to it . He left out the room and I turned off the lamp  closing the door and crawling in the bed . I put the covers over my head and silently cried .

I eventually fell asleep.

Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 359 43
Good
14.1K 851 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
4.6K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...