dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ kลtarล is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

โœฆ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

10

6.6K 271 360
By kenme0w

"KUROO'S REALLY AGAINST ABOUT it sometimes, but later on he'll come along with me." Bokuto bursted in laugh while telling Akaashi about the things he'll do when he's off work.

Akaashi smiled at Bokuto's statement and just listened to all the stories Bokuto is telling him. "Then, if I'll start working with you do I need to expect you suddenly disappearing?" Akaashi asks.

Bokuto laughs and looked at Akaashi, "You don't need to worry.."

"And why is that?" Akaashi stared back at Bokuto.

Bokuto showed his toothy smile. "Because you'll be there always, so I don't have the reason to ditch work anymore."

Akaashi's eyes widened slowly as he look at Bokuto smiling so wide infront of him and telling him things with so much confidence.

Akaashi instantly looked away and can feel his entire face heating up, "T-That's a ridiculous reason."

"If you say so.." Bokuto frowns.

He's sad? Akaashi immediately thought of it because of the sight of Bokuto frowning infront of him.

Akaashi composed himself and looked at Bokuto again, "As I was saying..not ditching because I'm there is a ridiculous reason, we..we can ditch together."

It's like a whole sun was shown infront of Akaashi when Bokuto's face glowed up with his eyes sparkling while looking at Akaashi and his wide smile completing the scenery.

"REALLY!?" Bokuto suddenly shouted and caught some attention with the few people inside.

"Quiet!" Akaashi scolded in a low voice.

Bokuto pressed his lips together. "Oh! Sorry.."

"Let's head out now, I can already feel some people's stares." Akaashi told Bokuto as he tried to look around, and avoided to make eye contact with them.

Bokuto stood up, "Yeah! Let's do it."

Akaashi stood up from him seat and started exiting the store alongside with Bokuto, who's adjusting his cap to see the path ahead of him. When they reached outside, they immediately went inside Bokuto's car.

Bokuto breathed heavily, "That was close, I thought some costumers will recognise my voice."

"Good thing, it's already late and there are only few people inside.." Bokuto added.

Akaashi nods. "Yeah.." Akaashi looked at his wrist watch to see it's quarter to 1A.M, they spent the whole hour in that ramen shop.

"Should we head home now? Akaashi?" Bokuto asked, while starting the engine and wearing his seat belt.

Akaashi turned his head to Bokuto's direction, "Hmm? What do you think, is there a place you want to go?" Akaashi asked.

"None, really.."

"We can't stay very late, we have a meeting tomorrow to attend," Akaashi reminded Bokuto.

Bokuto smiled. "Alright, I'll drop you home first."

Akaashi chuckled a bit. "Of course, who else would drive me home anyway?"

Bokuto started driving and Akaashi leaned his head on the window while looking outside, his life is so peaceful so far and hanging out with Bokuto made his life fun. He never actually expected that, he would have fun just by hanging out with someone.

Because of what Inoue caused him, he totally forgot how to consider the time to hang out. Ever since that happened, Akaashi lived his life with fear of getting caught by that jerk again. He would do everything just to escape.

Akaashi unconsciously looked at Bokuto. The time Akaashi spent with Bokuto was so fun, and will always be fun. But, Akaashi still needs to leave..he needs to secure his peaceful life he's experiencing now. He can't let it get destroyed.

"Anyway...Bokuto," Akaashi calls.

"Yes?"

"I deactivated my social media accounts..." Akaashi informed Bokuto.

Bokuto instantly looked at Akaashi with shock. "What!? Why....?" He sound so sad.

Akaashi laughs a bit. "Personal reasons." Akaashi excused, but has a truth in it too. He needs to deactivate everything that may cause Inoue to find Akaashi, Akaashi will do everything just to stay at peace.

"Now I can't chat with you anymoreee.." Bokuto whined.

Akaashi tilted his head and tried to look at Bokuto's face which is now focused on the road in front of him. So cute.

"You want to chat through mail?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto smiled and nodded, "Yes! You'll give me your contact info then??"

Akaashi suppressed his laugh, trying not to act because of Bokuto's cuteness. "Sure, Bokuto."

"Yay!! Save your contact info in my phone! You do it! I'm driving," Bokuto excitedly said while exchanging glances with the road and Akaashi's face.

Akaashi was surprised when Bokuto said that, "You'll let me touch your phone?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, of course!" Bokuto just answered calmly, like it was all normal for him.

Akaashi looked down at Bokuto's phone which is placed near the clutch, he took a hold of it and pressed the home button to open it. A picture of Bokuto's former team appeared before Akaashi's eyes as Bokuto's lock screen background.

Bokuto looked young, his hair was still up and his body is well built even before.

Akaashi swiped to unlock Bokuto's phone and was overly surprised when he saw that Bokuto's phone doesn't even have a passcode!

Akaashi erased all the shock in his body and calmly saved his contact info in Bokuto's phone. When his contact info was added Akaashi can see the contacts in it, even if he avoided on reading the names the moment Akaashi see the letters his mind immediately processed all of it.

Plus, Bokuto's contacts only consists of 3 named 'Mom', 'Kuroo', and 'Manager Yuko', adding Akaashi's info now he has 4.

But Akaashi's calm self ended when an incoming call was registered on the screen and the sound of Bokuto's ringtone is filling up the car's silence.

Mom calling...

"Who called?" Bokuto asked, trying to take a look while trying not to take his eyes off the road.

"Your mom.." Akaashi says.

"Oh! Can you asnwer it for me instead? Please? Mom will be mad if I miss her call." Bokuto laughed, and glanced at Akaashi who's completely speechless.

Akaashi can't believe what just Bokuto said, "Are you sure? You can stop driving for a while.."

Bokuto smiled, "It's totally fine, just answer it."

Akaashi couldn't believe Bokuto would let him talk to his Mom! A stranger like him! Their friendship isn't that deep to begin with for him to answer the phone for Bokuto. Akaashi looked at the screen once again and sighed.

Akaashi pressed the answer button and put the call on a loudspeak.

"Kou? Did you eat healthy food today?" Akaashi heard Bokuto's mom asked.

"Yes, mom! Why did you call at this hour? You should be on bed already," Bokuto in a gentle voice spoke with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry about me! You should worry about yourself! You're living alone now Koutarou! You should take care of yourself more, also, you should be sleeping at this hour too!" Bokuto's mom started on scolding Bokuto.

Akaashi suppressed his laugh because of Bokuto's pout while driving, Akaashi later on relaxed himself and put Bokuto's phone back on it's place earlier, near the clutch, while the call is still ongoing.

"When are you going to visit us? Your grandmother misses you Kou.."

"I'll see if I can visit you this week, but not tomorrow I have a meeting to attend.." Bokuto told his Mom.

"I understand, please refrain from eating in fastfood chains Koutarou! It's not healthy! At least cook something healthy for yourself or ask Tetsurou-kun to cook for you.."

Bokuto laughs, "Kuroo's busy too mom, but I'll cook for myself, I'll try my best.."

"Alright, I'll hang up now, I will be sleeping. Sent me a mail about when you'll come here okay?"

"Okay, Mom.."

The call ended and Akaashi turned to Bokuto's direction who's smiling to himself while driving. "Are you very close with your mom?" Akaashi randomly asked.

Bokuto nods, "Yeah, it's always me and my mom together since before."

Bokuto glanced at Akaashi for a moment, "How about you, Akaashi? Are you close with your parents?" Bokuto managed to ask.

Akaashi went quiet for a while, Bokuto asking him about his parents is causing Akaashi to hesitate for a bit. But he's sure Bokuto won't cause any harm to him, just by seeing his personality and characteristics, there's no way Bokuto can pull off something crazy just like Inoue did.

Why am I even comparing that trash to someone as high as Bokuto? Akaashi thought.

Akaashi took a deep breath before collecting all his thoughts, "Maybe..I don't really spend time with them right now..they're in a different continent."

"Did your family migrate?"

"Not really...they are just there for business purposes.." Akaashi responded.

"Oh so your family runs a business...my mom isn't interested with business, she said it's just a pain in her head." Bokuto chuckled, remembering all the things his Mom complained when he asks her if she would like to run a business.

"Yeah, and they had a partnership there so they can't really go home," Akaashi explains.

"Did you go there too?"

Akaashi nods, "Yeah, I went there with them."

"Why did you came back in Japan? Did you not like it there?" Bokuto asked curiously.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto and presented a small smile for him, "Just because." Akaashi answered, copying what Bokuto responded to him before.

Bokuto instantly pouts, "But I'm happy! Hehe..." Bokuto cheers.

"Why?"

"Because you're sharing something to me about yourself now! It made me feel happy, because I think our friendship is getting deeper!" Bokuto laughs and glanced over at Akaashi, and smiled.

"You think so?"

"Yep! I was worried that you find it annoying being with me because you aren't really showing any interest when you're with me. But I'm glad you shared those things with me.."

Akaashi averted his eyes. "It's not that big of a deal...and.." Akaashi paused for a while and clench his fists.. "I like being with you.." He mumbles.

Bokuto heard what Akaashi told him, loud and clear and he can't help but to feel so happy and can feel his stomach being weird inside.

"Me too..I like being with you too, Akaashi." Bokuto says that surprised Akaashi.

Akaashi don't know how he felt relieved when Bokuto said that, he can feel a heavy feeling being removed in his heart. It's like all his doubts disappeared just like that, all the precautionary he had mastered just to avoid trusting strangers easily was gone.

Akaashi just stared at the road in front of him trying to decipher the feeling he is experiencing, and is why is he feeling so happy and relieved when Bokuto said that.

But Akaashi knew even if he'll think about it for a whole night, there is only one reason why he's feeling this way.

I'm starting to get attached to Bokuto.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 51
-๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
12.1K 773 16
๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐใ€ ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
214K 4.1K 38
โ€ŽโŒ‡ ๊ฑฑ์ •๋“ค์„ ๏ผŽ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ...
6.3K 238 12
Akaashi, fresh out of college, starts working at a bookstore while waiting for a "real" job. He is enamored with a gorgeous man who comes in each Sat...