Rushed (Hate at First Flight...

By ehl_kayy_writes

Alexandra Hunt has only two things on her list to do when she gets to Hollywood. 1. Surprise her boyfriend, J... More

1. Sir Jerks-A-Lot
2. The Not-Being-Annoying-Rules
3. Abercrombie Model
4. The Compassionate Prick
5. Confrontation
6. Dog Park Heart-to-Heart
7. The Unintended Audition
8. Pigs Can Fly
9. The 1234 Compromise
10. Mistakes
11. 4013 Park Lane Ave
12. Misunderstood Relationships
13. Missed Appointments
14. Stalkerish Theories
15. Crushed
16. Silencing the Mistress
17. Julian Van Dyke and I'm Dead
18. Better Than Any Brit
19. The Couple Lie
20. Unchaste Kiss
21. Heavy News
22. Camaro Ride Inquisition
23. Flynn Mathers
25. Killing Time and Not Each Other
26. The Lies That Make Us
27. The Contractual Order
28. A Kaleidoscope Moment
29. Ice Mocha with A Dash of Chocolate Truce
30. Confusing Emotions
31. Coaxing an Admission
32. Garbage Headlines
33. The Cold Resolution
34. The Intoxicating Mistake
35. The Reasons Why
36. The Fiftieth Reason
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER : Dylan's POV
MAKING A SERIES!!!
Sequels Up!!! Already??? :)

24. Blackforest Revelations

85.4K 4.5K 1K
By ehl_kayy_writes

Please VOTE COMMENT, PROMOTE, FOLLOW?! :)

xoxo,

Losalini 

•••||||•••

[ edited 7 Dec 2015 ]

I walked in two minutes after Tyler left the bathroom, just as he'd instructed. After of course, calming myself and making up my mind that the rest of today was going to go by smoothly, and with everyone leaving here unharmed.

All three of them were laughing over something Dylan had said and all I could do was hold back the words that threatened to spill. Dylan and Flynn looked up as I entered the room again while Tyler took a drink out of his wine glass.

"You're back," Dylan commented as I sat down again at my seat. He sounded a mixture of relief and surprise.

I nodded once and left it at that, my eyes instantly drifting to the plate in front of me that hadn't been there before I left.

"I took the courtesy of ordering you black-forest cake," Flynn explained.

I looked up at him then down at the china with my favorite dessert on it. Confusion, surprise then anger flooded through me. How did he know I liked black-forest?

As if he sensed my thoughts, he answered, "It's my favorite. I hope it wasn't presumptuous of me to think you would at the very least enjoy it." He smiled widely before taking a bite out of his own piece.

I shook my head slightly, before taking a bite out the culinary magic.

"Great!" He took another bite. "So do you have any siblings, Alex?"

I shook my head. I wasn't up for any small talk right now so I stuffed my mouth with some more dessert.

"None?" He sounded surprised.

I nodded, as another spoonful went into my already full mouth.

"Are you thinking of going to college?"

I shrugged as I swallowed the food in my food then ate another spoonful. The sooner I finished, the sooner I had an excuse to leave.

Flynn Mathers chuckled again as he stopped eating and watched me, amused. "It's like communicating with a brick, isn't it?"

Dylan joined in as he played around with his wine glass. "That's what I was telling her on the ride over. She's just so unresponsive."

I glared at the latter.

"And she's so goddamn infuriating."

What was this? The Insult-Alex-Day?

"She looks like a stubborn, young lady, right?"

Dylan nodded. "Stubborn and difficult."

"She's sitting right here!" I snapped when I couldn't take it anymore.

They both burst out laughing.

"Mr Mathers," Tyler cut in before the others could gossip in front of me again. I thanked him silently.

"Call me Flynn, son."

"Mr Mathers seems appropriate," Tyler disagreed, smiling. "Do you have any children?"

What was he doing?

The joy in Flynn's eyes disappeared. No one said a word for a minute or so.

I watched his profile.

His jaws were tensed, as if he was gritting his teeth. His eyes were unfocused and his fingers were visibly grasping the fork. "I wouldn't know the first thing about a correct answer to that question, son," he began. "But in a positive note, if I did, I would want to be with him or her." His eyes traced over me before moving on to his dessert.

What? He was such a good actor! I almost believed him.

"But do you?"

"In the physical sense, yes," he answered. "But on an emotional way," he paused, looking sad, "I don't believe so. But I hope to remedy the situation."

No one said a thing for some time.

"What do you think he or she looks like now?" Tyler prodded.

Was it wrong of me to wish his lips were glued shut?

"Beautiful," Flynn said in between sips of his wine. "Intelligent. Opinionated. Stubborn," he stared at me a few seconds before he whispered, " And eyes similar to hers, to be honest."

My heart stopped. Literally. I stared back at him. All of their eyes were on me now.

I laughed it off as if he was joking. "My eyes are ordinary, Mr Mathers. It's a common shade of green."

He shook his head. "They're unique."

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I thanked whoever it was that had the foresight to call me now. I took that opportunity to leave."Oh, will you see that? I think I best be off," I said as I stood up after wiping my hand on the cloth on the table. "Nice meeting you, Mr Mathers. But I have filming first thing tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep."

He nodded as if he understood my reasons.

I headed towards the exit.

"Trust me, honey. The pleasure was all mine." He said.

I nodded goodbye before rushing out of the room. That was too close! I took a look at my phone, wondering who my savior was.

Tyler O'Brien.

* * *

Flynn Nathaniel Mathers (born 5 August 1976) is an American actor that rose to fame in his early twenties starring in the movie Saving Clarke. He then went on to make his mark in the cinematic world in movies such as The Decline (1988) , Great Empire (1990), Downfall of the Ages (1991) and Kaleidoscope (2008).

Mathers has won himself three Oscars and four Emmy's and has been known to be one of the greatest actor of our generation.

I stopped reading. I'd read this article a million times and it never changed. I could probably say it out of memory now. The words were imprinted in my memory.

The world saw him as some great hero, where I knew him as the man that abandoned my mother and me.

I went back to Google results.

I clicked on the Images tab.

His photos flooded my screen.

There he was, always wearing an expensive suit and with a skinny model next to him, a thousand-watt smile on his face.

I went back to the Web results.

Flynn Mathers Twitter.

Flynn Mathers @RealFlynnMathers

I clicked on the link.

He had over ten million followers.

I stared shocked at the screen.

He'd just tweeted thirty minutes ago.

@RealFlynnMathers : Great dinner with the daughter and @DylanRushOfficial @TheTylerOBrien

He knew! And now, everyone did too.

__________________

More than 900 votes!!! Arghhh!!!
Welcome to new readers!!!

•••※※※•••

Liking Rushed so far?

please go to the link below and click 'support' to see it become a movie!! please, please, please and leave endorsements like why it should. whether you liked it and why :)

L

ink is also on my profile, just click on it and it'll take you to the website. :)

link : http://www.iflist.com/stories/rushed

•••※※※•••

Follow me on my SNS accounts for teaser chapters or you wanna ask me a question.

instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ehl_kayy

website : http://ehlkayy.weebly.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/EhlKayy1D

email : lqkaloucava@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
23.6K 367 12
Previously known as: 'best mistake.' Book 1 of the 'You' series. VERY SLOWLY EDITING BOOK! It's a mess. And editing is very long so yeah it's gonna g...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
3.7K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...