๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐— ๐—ข๐—  โ‡† ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By -ASTROx

โ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž โ”... More

๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

14

36.1K 1.5K 388
By -ASTROx

The Beach - The Neighbourhood

A quick announcement before you guys continue on with this chapter please don't promote your books in the comments! If you want to recommend your books please do it someplace else. Tik tok is a great place to start and can help you gain an audience! So please don't promote your work here. Thank you for listening!

"You're inviting me to a party...on a school night?" You asked Kouichi, dropping your textbook in your lap. Your childhood friend Kouichi found you studying at a children's playground. He sat down on the empty spot next to you while you were reading from a textbook and noted everything in your notebook sitting on the table. A dream of yours was to work in the medical field after you finish high school. It's important for you to know basic anatomy and how the body can heal on its own while you trained your quirk.

"Why not, parties are fun when it's on a school night, right?" The black haired boy grinned nudging your shoulder with his own. You fought off a giggle while your heart skipped a beat. You turned back to your notebook writing down the rest of your notes.

"I'm only fifteen, Kouichi. I can't go to a party where I know nobody there." You protested with a chortle. Turning a page in your medical book, you stumbled on spinal cord anatomy and start highlighting the paragraphs.

"Because you're my best friend, Y/n and you're sixteen in a few weeks so what's the issue? Have a little fun!" Kouichi argued, laughing off your complaints.

You shook your head, erasing away a mistake on your paper. "I can't Kouichi. You know I have to study for Iyasu or else I'm stuck in Musutafu with you,"

"that nursing school in Kyoto-you know you're gonna fail the entrance exam y/n,"

Offended by the claim, you slapped him on the shoulder puffing your cheeks and pouting. You crossed your arms dropping your pencil into your notebook. Then Kouichi laughs pleading for forgiveness while you ignored him, you obviously forgave him and continued studying until it was time to go home. More studying awaited you at home as it gave you enough privacy away from your mother and stepfather. Ocainsonally, you hear the faint sound of arguing downstairs. You know it's your mother and for some unknown reason, she'd bring up your name as you text your father. Looking over your shoulder, you hear your mother calling out to you.

The next thing you knew, you were sitting in a car with Kouichi and his friends as one of them drove the car. Minutes before you were visited by Kouichi, you were about to head over to your dad's house for your weekly visits and join him for dinner when your mother answered the small knocks on the door.

Your mother always liked Kouchi even if he's a pro at lying. Kouichi was like the son she never had. He convinced your mom very easily. Saying that he wanted to invite you to a study session in preparation for a very big exam. Knowing that it was a lie, you declined his invitation but your mother lectured you for an opportunity wasted on laziness.

'I'm sorry dad,' You said internally to yourself, treading back up the stairs to change out of your clothes.

Aizawa paced back and forth, his eyes watching the time on his phone waiting as it changed after a minute passed. He'd been waiting by himself after he sent Midoriya and Todoroki away on a taxi. As nightfall drew close over the city he jumped in his shoes when Bakugou's contact number appeared on his screen. He immediately hits the green phone icon and answers. "Hello! Bakugou is y/n with you!"

He heard a cry, then a whisper. "Dad..."

"Y/n! Thank god-" A sigh of relief left his lips and the grip on his phone loosened. "Are you alright? Are you safe? Is Bakugou with you?"

You didn't reply using your words instead you replied with a hum. That was something he began to worry about. He could still hear you whimper so he took it upon himself and entered his car turning his key in the ignition. "Put Bakugou on the phone, y/n. Can you do that for me, sweetheart? I'm coming to get you right now."

"Okay dad...I-i'm sorry," Your voice shook, a small hiccup makes him frown instantly. Bakugou carefully takes his phone out of your hands replacing it with a blanket around your shoulders. You sniffed wiping your tears away and hid your face in the covers. Bakugou leaves you alone for a moment leaving you to your thoughts about your tragic past.

"It's me," Bakugou announced himself, resting his phone against his ear.

"What happened to my daughter, Bakugou? Why is she crying and I better like your answer?" Asked Aizawa, driving away from the curb and accelerating.

"You won't because Y/n told me everything-" Bakugou replies, taking a long pause. "- right after I punched her attacker in the face."

Slamming hard on the brakes, the tyre screech leaving long black trail marks on the road. Several cars blast their horns as Aizawa puts the call on speaker. Face red with anger, he yells. "You saw him!"

"Yeah. The bastard ran into her not far from the pharmacy. I stopped him before he could do anything to her,"

Moments later, a car pulled up in front of Bakugou's house yet you didn't move off of Bakugou's couch. You moved your hair out of your face glancing over your shoulder to see your dad walking in holding Kazuko in his arms. Your eyes suddenly brimmed with tears, arms stretched out for your baby. Aizawa hastily rushes over to you passing Kazu into your wanting hands. You quietly sobbed hugging Kazu close to your chest. Meanwhile, Aizawa pressed a kiss on top of your head after he sees the state of your hands and knees.

"I'm just gonna be outside, okay. Take your time and came outside whenever," He tells you, earning a little hum in response. Aizawa parts leaving you to gaze down at the babe in your arms.

"Mabuah," Kazu blurts grabbing the stray strands of your hair and chewing on your cheeks. You combed his hair back nuzzling your face against his, giving him butterfly kisses. You wrapped yourself and Kazu in the blanket enveloping you both in warmth.

"My baby...my little Kazuko," You placing soft kisses on his cheeks. "Ma....mama missed you-"

"Bakugou...a word," Aizawa called out to Bakugou who was distracted by you. The old man leads Bakugou outside where he closed the door, giving you the privacy you deserved.

this chapter was supposed to be out a few days ago but I had a couple of overtime shifts at work and that was not fun at all...anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the rewritten version while it's still in process!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 370 20
This is an au where Bang Chan is an omega and Jisung in an alpha. YES Chan's a bottom>:) also, Bang Chan is a wolf hybrid while Jisung is a squirrel...
181K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...
5.7K 127 13
Adelaide Batler hasn't had a day off since her freshman year of high school. Balancing at most three jobs and her senior year and a social life has r...