Danny and Dess Phantom! OC In...

By CatsLoveDisney11

Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had pare... More

Dess Fenton/Phantom
Danny and Dess Phantom Opening
S1 Episode 1: Mystery Meat
S1 Episode 2: Parental Bonding
S1 Episode 3: One of a Kind
S1 Episode 4: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
S1 Episode 5: Splitting Image
S1 Episode 6: What you Want
S1 Episode 7: Bitter Reunion
S1 Episode 8: Prisoners of Love
Nickolas Gray
S1 Episode 10: Shade of Gray

S1 Episode 9: My Sister and Brother's Keeper

204 5 0
By CatsLoveDisney11

Inside the halls of Casper High. The bell rings. The Fenton twins are walking down the hall as he says with a growl, "Why does Jazz have to be in our business! She's being more annoying the unusual!"

"I won't argue with you on that one. In her own way she's looking out for us." Dess tries to tell her brother that turns giving her a look.

She sighs and says back shaking her head, "Ya, I regret saying it the moment it came out..."

Making the older boy laugh and for her to join in only for their ghost sense to go off. They both stop looking at the door before turning to each other and nod both turn intangible and flies through the door. A black ghost growls and they exchange blows. Danny shoots several ectoblasts at Bertrand but misses. Dess called to him in worry, "Danny! You can't.."

She goes unheard as the ghost growls at Danny, then flees through the ceiling. Danny and Dess both transforms back to his human form. Once for Lancer to opens the door to find them both in the destroyed office. The boy snaps at his sister, "Good one, you didn't do anything and let him get away!"

She looked to him clearly angry as Lancer grabs them both him their collar and yanks pulling them away. She whispers to him with a growl, "If you hadn't been all shootie! We wouldn't be here! So don't snap at me!"

Jazz stared after her sibling with a sad expression.

=============================

The two sat in the same office but both were not looking at each other. Jazz stand in the back looking at them both and asked rubbing her arms, "Is it always so cold in here?"

A women in a head dressed up clothes and walks over to the thermostat turning it 'Cold' to 'Colder' answering, "Of course! I find that cold temperatures keep the mind icy sharp."

She straightens up her office a little and turns around waving her hand turning to the red head asking at the end, "And don't you worry about this mess of an office, either. Stuff happens! No biggie. Right, Jasmine?"

Jazz looks up and says to the women, "It's Jazz. My friends call me Jazz."

Danny turns to her and says with a snap, "Yeah, well, your brother calls you fink!"

"I would say busy body personally!" Dess says after turning to her with a snap before looking away still refusing to look at her twin.

Jazz looked between the two and says to them, "Danny! Dess, I'm just trying to help. Come on, we all used to talk all the time."

Danny laughed at said, "Yeah, when we was 8 and you weren't a fink. Dess and me are fine!"

"We can look out for each other or should I say myself! Busy Body!" She snaped after her twin as the two still wouldn't look at each other.

"Ya, sounds good to me!" Danny turned quickly with a to stick out his and turned away again.

She turned to him said with her own retort, "Real, mature!"

Lancer tells the two with a snap at their fighting, "That's more than enough out of the both of you, Fenton's. Get to class while Ms. Spectra and I decide what your punishments are...."

Danny scowls at Jazz before Dess gets off after him as the two then stomps off in a huff. Mr. Lancer turns back to the women and tells her, "Unlike her siblings, Jazz is one of Casper's best and brightest. She'll be giving the keynote pep speech at our centennial Spirit-a-thon on Wednesday."

The women motion to the millions of picture's on the wall where the students looked anything but happy saying with a smile, "Right on! That's why I'm here. To pump up the pep, one student at a time."

Lancer turns to the Jazz and told her, "Jazz, Dr. Spectra is a highly respected motivational speaker and teen therapist. She's agreed to help pump up the volume on that old Casper High spirit this week."

A small man walks up to her holding a sheet of paper. The teacher tells the red head with a smile telling her, "And this is my assistant, Bertrand."

Jazz waves nervously waves at him as he just seems to sniff. Making the Fenton girl falter, looking at him awkwardly as the women called to her, "Jazz, we're gonna have a super week! Wait'll you see what we have planned for the Spirit-a-thon! Right after your speech, show her, Bertrand."

She pointing to the card that Bertrand holds up, showing 'Casper High' written in dominoes and continues to explain, "We'll set off this domino chain that says "Casper Spirit". Dominoes represent how each person's spirit affects the next person they touch. Slammin', huh?"

"If by slammin', you mean weird, then yes." Jazz answers looking away from the plan.

Lancer smiled and asks her, "And the spirit sparklers go off afterwards...right?"

Spectra pulls a pair of sparklers out of her desk, she leaps up onto it, brandishing them enthusiastically, "After all, what's spirit week without spirit sparklers?"

Jazz said with a sigh and looks down, "You know, you're a little over-peppy, but my siblings might benefit from talking to you. But their so mad right now and even scary at each other, that they will never listen to me."

"Yes, well, they'll listen to me." The teacher smiled at the red haired Fenton telling her.

=============================

The twins both still refusing to look at each other sit side by side outside Spectra's office, under Danny's chair was a sign declaring 'Happy Chairs!' They both looks up as the door opens to see Paulina and Spectra walk out as the girl asks clearly with a frown, "So, you're saying my popularity is, like, completely dependent on my beauty?"

Spectra gently told the girl as if trying to lift her spirits before turning to the Fentons, "I'm not saying it's fair, sweetie. But if you feel like you need something, like, a lot of makeup, I say go for it! You're the only you you've got! Danny, come on in! Your next alright sweetie."

She goes back into the office and Danny follows her, closing the door behind him leaving Dess alone on the chair. Paulina stands there despondently for a moment, then turns and walks away making the younger Fenton twin look at her with a raised eyebrow. She seemed to sigh thinking, 'Why are we fighting again? We've done worst damage before and we have never been like thi...'

Before she could finish her train Danny come out to her office and glares right at her making the her jump in surprise. Spectra stood at the door and said, "I'm ready Dess, sweet heart."

She turns back to the adult and her brother noticing he was acting strange. Dess reaches out her hand towards his as he turns to walk away as the women sweet voice calls, "I'm waiting for you Ms. Fenton. You can always talk to him later."

With that she walked into the office as she shuts the door following behind Spectra who goes and sits at her desk and Dess is shivering in the chair across from her saying with a growl seeming to become angry, "Sorry about your office... Have you ever thought of turn up the heat in here!? I can see my own breath you know!"

"You truly are twins. Your brother Danny said the exactly the same thing... Though he did say that he hates being twins with you and he would be much better without a no-it all like you." She tells the girl with a shrug of her shoulder.

Dess looked up grabs her chest asking with clear hurt in her eye as tears said, "He... What... but... I..."

"Hey, those are his issues sweetie. It's not like you aren't related to each other. It's better then Jazz calling you a suck up. Hey, I think your great kid!" Spectra says walking over behind the girl and put her hand on her shoulder.

This makes the girl to slump and says as if she about to cry as if all her usual fight had been taken away, "It hurts so much... I..."

"You know what I think my dear. This is a perfect time for you to start a new beginning! Your smart so go out their and be a better you!" The women says to her pulling the almost lifeless girl up cutting her off.

She walks over and shuts to door behind her looking at the red haired women's smile before shutting the door. He smiles drops as the man from ealier was behind the door with a smile of his own.

=============================

The school bell ringing the group of four all four are walking down the hall way. Dess looking pale/lifeless and dejected as her brother Danny seemed to look dejected but angry. Tucker looks at his two friends asking them, "Are you dudes, ok?"

Danny says back with a snap not even look at Dess, "I'm fine. I can't believe my sister told that shrink I'm a loser. I can't believe you my twin would say something like that to her! So you must have really meant it!"

"I..." Dess flinched at his tone started to say looking at him.

The words of Spectra coming to her mind about what he brother said to her and tears up taking off down the hall. Danny looked back at her with a growl and said, "Good reddens! Traitor!"

Causing Sam to look after her in worry turning to follow and says to the boy skeptically, "Danny! You are a complete idiot! Dess would never betray you or anyone! How are you sure Jazz said that? That doesn't sound like either of them to me. I'm going to check on her! Get over yourself!"

Jazz watches Sam take off down the hall walking towards the boys and says, "Hey, you boys. What doesn't sound like Jazz to you?"

Danny scowls and Tucker looks his sideways at him. Jazz looked him confused asking before noticing something, "Still mad? Where Dess? You can't be mad at her? Can you?"

He looks at her sarcastically telling her with a scowl, "Wow, you are the smart one. I don't know! I don't care!"

Jazz approaches him and says grabbing him, "Danny, I know you're angry, but I'm worried about you. You and Dess need each other and Ever since the accident--"

Danny interrupting he saying with a snap, "Jazz, I know you think you're helping, and I'm sure when I'm older I'll appreciate it, but right now, I don't. If me and Dess where talking she tell you the same!"

Jazz getting irritated at him and yells, "You have to talk to somebody, Danny. You barely have any friends, beside Dess! That you seemed to cast aside without even trying to talking to her!"

The tech boy looks at his best friend confused as he would never act like this with Dess. The older girl says to try and get him to listen, "Besides these three. And you have absolutely no extracurricular activities. At least Dess does stuff like inventing with mom and dad."

Tucker saying in a whispers to no one, "Unless you count the ghosts. I wonder if Dess is ok... I've never seen her look like that before.... Even more strange is that she hasn't smacked, teased, or hit me today... She looked almost dead..."

=============================

"Dess? What happened..." Sam asked her best friend touching her shoulder.

The girl looked with he face a mess and said, "He hates being my twin... My brother... Danny thinks I'm a no-it all Sam!"

She looks at Dess in surprise as the female half-ghost starts crying again as she thinks only to notice she was shivering, 'Why is she crying? If it where normal Dess she would have beaten him for saying that... Danny seemed to he acting strange as well.'

A small kid voice screams catching all their attention, "A freakishly large hornet! Owww, my leg!"

She jumps to her feet and goes into the girls bathroom and transforms as Sam looks around whistling. She then flies out and meet Danny in his bug form as the boy screams at the bug, "Back off, ghost bug!"

Unknown to the two that something was watching them as they flew after the ghost leaving their sister asked confused, "Ghost bug? Wait a minute, that was a ghost? That was three ghosts?"

The twins fly after the insect through the wall into the schoolyard. Danny called to him with a smile asking looking back his twin finally, "Somebody called for an exterminator?"

He's anger seeming to almost drain away noticing that Sam was right that she seemed strange. The ghost voice brought his attention back, "My, you are clever, aren't you? Swat this, big boy."

Bertrand attacks with his stinger, and Danny throws up his arms defensively grabbing Dess as she seems not to have moved right in it's line of attack. The stinger slices his arm and he falls to the ground, clutching it and crying out holding his twin in his arm. He gets up and yells angerly, "I should have gone intangible. Idiot! I'm not getting better at this. I'm getting worse. Why didn't you move or do any..."

He tears cut him off as the buzz sound made him look up to see the ghost diving in for a second shot. Danny throws up a shield around them both as and Bertrand smashes into it, then jumps away. Danny gets up, brandishing the Fenton Thermos yelling at him, "Alright, pal! Time for you to--"

Only to looks around. Bertrand has vanished and say with a sight, "Gone. Great. Another bad guy gets away."

He looks down at Dess and grabs her flying up off the ground. He looks to he and say, "I'm sorry... Please don't cry..."

She looks and him as their green eyes meet as she says, "No, I'm sorry! I can't lose you!"

Danny looked at her confused asking, "Wait? Aren't you the one that said to Spectra that you didn't need a loser like me? Just like Jazz?"

"Danny! Your my twin! We've been their for each other sense day one! I've never thought such as thing! Your the one that doesn't want to be twins with me anymore!" Dess screamed at him seeming to recover glaring at the boy.

He looked at her confused and said to her, "Let's go!"

He grabbed her hand as the two flew off. Unknow know that Jazz watching through a window as they two hovered in front of it, their backs to her. Just for them to fly off. The other girl turns away from the window and says confused before seeming excitedly, "Ghost? Wait'll I tell Dess and Danny!"

=============================

The three sibling as she asked to two confused stopping before they entered the kitchen, "What do you mean, you didn't see a ghost?"

Jazz, Danny and Dess sitting at the kitchen table as he tells her bitterly, "It didn't look like a ghost to me. It just looked like a big bug. So I ran. Like a looooser."

Dess looks at him with a raised eyebrow and remember what her said to her, 'Spectra told him with I and Jazz had called him a loser... He seemed to still hurting from that... I glad we came come as the two of us finally talked it out though. I happy having my best friend back.'

Jazz made her look back as she stood up and raised her voice making the two look up at her, "Well, you don't leave me any choice. Mom! Dad! Can I talk to you about Danny and Dess?"

The twins said enskin, "What? Jazz, no!"

In a flash Jack and Maddie Fenton zip into the kitchen doorway, as their father brandishing the Fenton Peeler. They mother was the first to go to the two in convenient, "Is there something wrong with Danny? Dess?"

Jack moves to the girl and asks her, "Is there a ghost involved?"

Dess looks at her father a smile started to appear on her face as their mother got in both of the twins grill more, "Is there something you both want to talk about?"

Their father then follows after her asking excited, "That involves ghosts?"

Danny visibly grasping for something to say, "I...I..."

Just for Dess to jump in more enthusiastically telling them sending Danny and smile, "...actually, yes. Jazz thinks she saw a ghost today. Tell them, Jazz."

Behind them, Jazz looks trapped as Maddie says leaping over the twins, "WHAT???"

Now getting up in Jazz's grill asking, "Why didn't you tell us???"

Jack then says to his oldest daughter with the peeler gleaming, "It would have been a good chance to try out the portable Fenton Ghost Peeler. It tears ghosts apart atom by atom!"

He aims the Ghost Peeler, pressing a red button on it. Metal armor extends from it, encasing him in a full suit with a clear faceplate. He overbalances in the heavy suit, falling over and smashing the kitchen table into splinters. The twins get up as Danny calls up seeming to be felling better calling out, "Well, enjoy your chat!"

Jazz groans watching the two walk away but happy to see that they had seemed to have made up.

=============================

In the Casper High hallway, Jazz has cornered a weirded-out-looking Sam and Tucker as she asked the two, "Don't you think their have been acting weird?"

The two exchange a glances as she continued, "I mean, haven't you noticed how gloomy and negative they been lately? At least they made up with each other but...."

Tucker cut her off telling the other girl, "Uh, Jazz, we're just Danny and Dess's friends. That means we keep their secrets from you."

Jazz reaches into her purse and hands him a $20 as his eyes it and goes to grab it saying, "Although..."

Sam snatching away the money and handing it back to Jazz giving his a glare telling her, "We've all got our problems, Jazz. I know you're worried, but their ok!"

Danny, walking to the water fountain next to the fire alarm with Dess by his side as he goes to drink, Bertrand's pickle arm reaches out of the wall and loops his backpack strap over the handle of the alarm. Sam then lets out a sigh and tells her, "He keeps some things to himself, but it's not like he's doing anything criminal."

Dess looks back at her brother as the two go to walk away noticing be backpack and tells him, "Danny! Wa..."

Only for it be to late as the handle is pulled down and setting off the fire alarm. Jazz, Sam, and Tucker turn to look, and the sprinklers go off.

=============================

Outside Casper High, where a police cruiser and two fire trucks are parked, and several people are standing around the yard. Mr. Lancer confronting Danny and Dess with Jazz, Sam, and Tucker behind them with the whole school soaked. The twins looked up at the teacher as Danny asked him, "A month's detention?! But I didn't do anything! Why are you giving one to Dess too!"

"He's right Mr. Lancer his back..." Dess starts to say in his defense only for Spectra to cut her off and zipping up behind Lancer,

The two watch as she talks to him, "Hey, Mr. Lancer! It was an accident. But we're going to take that accident and make it an accid-don't, and learn from it so it never happens again!"

Danny and Dess looked at each other as she starts to say again, "But--"

Lancer posing at the enthusiastically, "No buts. You could learn a little bit about school spirit from Ms. Spectra here. When I was in school, I got the same advice. And look how I turned out!"

Danny, Dess and Spectra exchange a look.

=============================

Danny wearing what appears to be a top hat, a dipper, knee socks, and a sash labeled, 'Spirit' over his T-shirt as the older win asks the teacher, "And this is supposed to help me how?"

The three of them where how we're in Spectra's office. As Dess looked to the women asking herself in a matching outfit, "This doesn't seem right Mrs. Spectra!"

He looks pretty unhappy about it as the teacher told him, "We're gonna help you both overcome your fears of being called a babies."

Danny sitting down and tells her with a sigh, "I'm not afraid of being called a baby. I'm afraid of...being called a loser."

Dess looked at the women raising and eyebrow at that as she told them, "Ahh, and therein lies the problem. You both care too much what other people think."

Just as Dash Baxter and two other jocks walk in carrying boxes not seeming to notice and starts to ask, "Where do you want us to put these banners up, Ms.--"

All four of them stop, surprised. Then Dash grins and calls to them, "Hey guys, check it out. It's the Casper High Spirit Baby."

All three of them laughed as Dess looks to her twin as he said resignedly, "Of course."

He slumps, and Spectra reaches out to touch his shoulder and goes to touch Dess only for the girl to love away from her. Seeming to get the women to stare in surprise as She grabs his arm and pulls him away. Not noticing the women seeming to shake in anger. The younger Fenton easily shoves the Jocks out of the way.

=============================

The group of four all sit together at the restaurant Elmer's Pharmacy. At the counter Valerie and Kwan getting ice cream at the counter. She let out a sigh and says in response, "I don't know. Ms. Spectra says I worry way too much about material possessions."

Kwan her boyfriend tells her back, "At least you'll have them. Spectra says I'm going to grow old, broke, and alone."

The pair walks past the table the quartet sitting at a table, Tucker and Dess have ice cream and Sam has a cube of tofu in a cone, but Danny is just sitting at the table with his chin propped up in his hand. She looks at her brother in worry as Tucker says to him showing a photo on his PDA, "Man, it was brutal making you both wear that stupid baby suit. I could hardly watch. Though I did get some good digital pics."

Danny asked him clearly angry, "Hey, whose side are you on, anyway?"

Just for Dess to snatch in much to the boy dismay. Sam tries to cheer him up smiling to see at least she had gotten back to her normal self, "Danny, come on, you know he's kidding."

Danny says drops his head and arms on the table as Dess tossed the PDA back much to the boy surprise sitting up again slightly, "Ah-- Yeah, I know.] I don't get it. Why am I so depressed and angry all the time? That shrink was supposed to be helping me. Ever since I started talking to her, I've been feeling worse... I glad we made up... I couldn't have done yesterday without you."

Dess turned and smiled at brother as they both turn to Jazz voice to see their sister approaching them, "Hey Danny, how's it going?"

Danny crossly telling her with a snap only for the twins ghost sense to go off, "Like you care. Just go away, Jazz."

Making Dess say with a sigh, "Oh, no."

They both looks over to the counter, where Paulina is mechanically powdering her face as the store worker watches her as. She says to worker asking him, "If my skin's perfect, I'll be perfect. Do you mind? You're like the second old woman to hover over me today and I'm so not in the mood."

Suddenly, they watch the ghost from the day they got in trouble pops up out of the floor behind her and lurks over her shoulder. Danny whispers to his twin, "We gotta keep Jazz busy..."

She nodded as the two poppied to their feet, both looking at he glares Tucker and Sam as he starts to yell, "Yeah, well, if you're gonna take her side, then you hang with her too!"

Dess Grabbing Jazz by the shoulder and shoving her into Danny's chair and said covering their face and took off together, "Here, take our seats, you've already taken our friends."

They races off through the back door of the pharmacy together as Jazz jumping up calling to them, "Danny! Dess, wait!"

She runs after her younger sibling in worry as Sam turns to Tucker yelling in alarm, "Come on!"

The two teens take off after them so fast Sam's tofu cone is left spinning. Jazz running up to the back exit door and says looking through the door, "They went this way. I'm sure I can head them off."

As Jazz is looking around the alleyway through the half-open door, Danny and Dess look around before both going ghost. Jazz gasps as the two launches off and flies away. As Tucker and Sam come running up the alley, Tucker still holding his ice cream. Jazz gasps looking after them in shock, "Danny?! Dess!?"

=============================

The twins are flying away unwere of what just happened in their ghost forms. As Tucker, Sam, and Jazz all staring after them both. First Tucker then Sam turn and notice Jazz standing there as she asked the two running over to them, "Did you see that?? Tell me I didn't see what I just saw."

Tucker cringing and tries to tell her shaking his head, "It's not what you think, Jazz!"

Only for Sam to grabbing the tech boy's ice cream and stuffing it in his mouth sawing to her with a smile, "Of course it's not. Ghosts aren't real. Jazz, you sound like your father."

The eldest Fenton stares at them quizzically, giving them suspicious looks. The the hold her chin in thought as if think of something making the two sweat at at that only for her eyes seemed to widen as she realizes they know exactly what she just saw, and that they're covering up for him. Sam calls to the red haired girl, "...Jazz?"

Jazz lifts her hand and fake laughs and checks her watch running off, "Oh. Oh, of course! My parents are such loons, it's rubbing off! Oh my gosh, is it that late? I've gotta work on my Spirit Week speech."

Tucker and Sam both sigh in relief happy to see that she believed them.

=============================

Danny and Dess both making inside pharmacy, where they flying intangibly. Just for the ghost to cozies up behind Paulina as she turned to ask him, "Do you mind? I was here--"

Seeming to notice that it was a ghost stops and fishes, " --first?"

It let's out a growl at her, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

Both Paulina and the clerk scream. Just for them both to comes zipping in to the rescue, they both kicked it into a sunglasses display and landing. Stand ready as it growls at him. Dess calls to him, "I know you need your make up."

"But you're just gonna have to wait your turn." Danny finished as the two smiled at the ghost as they both narrowly escape the as it shoots and ectoblast at them hitting and vaporizing a book display instead.

The other Shoppers are starting to notice the fight. As it starts shooting more ectoblast as the two dodge them. As the people start to run around screaming, as Tucker and Sam come back inside. He punches Danny into a wall of backpacks as Dess kicks the ghost away in the make up. She stand in front of her brother as he smiles at them asking, "You're not very good at this, are you?"

Danny getting back up and joins his sister side telling him, "Yeah, well, maybe we don't need to be to beat you!"

He grinning, as the ghost seems to melt down into a wolf form and pounces, managing to take a bite out of Dess's tail as the two go to dodge him as the two end up in the corner as Danny starts to say, "Then again--"

The female phantom says to her brother, "We can do this!"

"Hey, get away from them!" Tucker called to the ghost making it look way from the two going to attack Tucker and Sam.

The tech boy yells, "Or, don't. Seriously, it's open for discussion."

Danny screams in worry as the two tackles the ghost, "No! You leave them alone!"

"You won't touch them!" Dess yells with a growl as the three roll, with the wolf on top. Danny and Dess both struggles to get up but can't they move.

It starts to mock them, "Oh, look. The little loser ghosts has a few baby helpers."

Dess looks up at the ghost in surprise as Danny's eyes twitches snapping at him, "Do...not..call..me...a LOSER!!!"

Danny manages to throw the ghost off them and into a glass display case. Together the two shoot an ectoblast at him, but he dodges and they destroys the case instead. The pharmacy is now in shambles. As the ghost melting back into pickle form and makes them off flying through the ceiling, "Well, that's enough damage for one afternoon. Ta-ta!"

Unknown to the group that Jazz was looking through the window, at where the ghost vanished and then back down toward Danny. Tucker looking around at the wreckage and says, "I sure hope they're insured."

Danny says looking dejected, "Great, he got away again."

She looks at him in worry as their friends glace at them. He flies off with Dess right on his tail as they both phase through the roof outside, and Jazz watches them fly away.

=============================

The twins sit next to each at the kitchen table as Danny's plate looked untouched, as he was playing with his fork and looking depressed. Jazz comes to the doorway and stares at them as Dess looks to her brother as the two seem to notice her staring as her staring at them as he asked, "What?"

"Nothing." Jazz answered to him as the youngest Fenton raised her eyebrow as she walks over, she examines them closely then pinches the two.

Danny and Dess both finch at that and yell together, "Ugh! What?!"

She quickly tell and asks them the two as the twins rubs their arms as she sits at the table with them both, "Nothing! Uh, so, uh, Danny... Dess, I know I've been kind of hard on you both lately, but you know I think you're both great, right?"

Danny looks down and says with a pout, "Yeah right. That's not what I hear...."

Dess looks to him and says with her own sad expression, "I heard something similar... Myself..."

"Then you've both heard wrong. Look, I know you think I'm pushy and I'm a know-it-all. I know you both think that I can be a jerk sometimes..." Jazz says to them as the two listen smiles seeming to form on their faces.

The eldest Fenton continued talking teasing them, "...You know, you can stop me at any time."

Danny let out a laugh as Dess jumped in, "We know."

Jazz sighed stand up to place her hand on their shoulders telling the two, "All I'm saying is I'm your sister and I care about you both. And even though you both don't think I'll understand, you both can talk to me about anything."

The twins sharing a look, like they seriously considering it turning to her to say, "Um..."

Only for a suddenly there is a loud crash, startling the three Fentons. They run to the opening overlooking the living room to find the couch half destroyed and smoking. Jack wielding the Fenton Peeler and Maddie looking on. Their father then said, "I'm just saying, if we can find that ghost at Jazz's school, we're gonna peel that ghost like an onion!"

"Well we can't completely vaporize it. Don't you want to at least examine the remains?" Their mother tells his with a shake of her head.

The twins seems to look at their parents in a arm with their sister's hand still on their shoulders. Danny shrugged it away and grabs his twins hand and turns telling her, "We don't feel like talking about it."

He pulls her way as the two walk up to their room. Jazz looked after the two and said with a sigh, "Yeah, I'd imagine not."

Before Danny can get to far away goes over to the boy and kisses the top of his head then Dess then walks away. Danny looks surprised for a moment then smiles after her only for a light bulb to go off as her yells after her, "Oh, gross!"

The younger Fenton laughed watching her bother trying to wipe the place their sister kissed him.

=============================

The quartet all stand around Danny's locker as Sam asked looking around, "Uh, is it just me, or is this the worst Spirit Week in the history of Casper High Spirit Weeks?"

Hearing her words the twins look around the hallway full of depressed-looking students, then to Dash and Kwan looking rather worse for the wear as the blonde joke said, "Another day, another 24 hours closer to a career of pumping gas."

"At least you'll have a job. Apparently, I'm gonna end up a hobo. I didn't even know they had hobos anymore!" Kwan says back him clearly freaking out.

Just for a similarly depressed looking Paulina and Valerie as they walk past them as the popular asked, "Did you know wrinkles can start emerging as your mid-twenties?"

Dess looked at them think, as Danny's voice brought her attention to him, "And to make it worse, we're all gonna have to sit through Jazz's idiotic speech when she tries to put the "I" back in "spirit" or some other nonsense."

Just for them to see Jazz running down the hallway looking delighted as the older Fenton twin said with a growl, "What the heck is she so happy about?"

Sam shakes her head telling them, "Don't ask me. I'm usually the sour one around here. But compared to everyone else, I'm the goth bird of happiness."

Tucker nods and starts typing on his PDA, "Me too! And we're the only two people in this school who haven't had a session with Dr. Spectra."

The twins both seems to flinch at that as Dess snatches it for him as Danny said he opens up a second outfit this one with her in the baby suit, "Wait a minute. Let me see something."

They both look at the image as the boy snatches telling the Fentons, "Uh...I was gonna delete that one.... Like the one Dess did..."

Danny doesn't look at it as the two stare at it as her says as Dess zooms in closer asking, "Glad you didn't and Dess didn't find this one. Look at that. I kept thinking I was seeing my breath. That it was cold. But what if that's my ghost sense? What if Spectra is somehow making people more miserable? What if she's a ghost?"

"It would make sense really? If she was somehow effecting our emotions seeing as what happened with us." Dess said as the two look at each other with a nod.

Sam calls to the twins telling them, "Only one way to find out."

=============================

It slams open to show Tucker and Sam, looking terrible coming out of Spectra's doo. Tucker says darkly with his head hung low, "I hate my life."

"I hate your life more." Sam said doing the same and agreeing with the tech boy.

Spectra comes up to the doorway as they trudge off, her face older and lined telling the two waving them off and slams the door, "Buh-bye! And remember, there's only an 'I" in "misery" if you spell it that way!"

The two fly though the door inevitably into the office. They finds Spectra in a swirl of ghost energy, breathing it in and becoming younger-looking in the process. She lets out a energized sound and sits on the desk as he seems to looking at something on her desk, "Ahhh. Man, that's good. I'm gonna miss these kids. They're a waterfall of misery."

Just for the ghost they had been fighting to appear flying thought the wall as she says asking, "There you are. You hooked up the device?"

"Of course. And when the spirit sparklers go up, vaporizing the only chipper kid left in the entire school, there'll be enough misery and anguish in that room to keep us looking young forever!" The ghost tells her with a smile on his face.

The ghost twins, still invisible, listens in horror. As the bell rings, making them all look up. Spectra the asks with a smile on her face, "Well, there's the bell. Shall we go hear a speech and bum some more kids out?"

The two merge into a single blob of ecto-energy and zap through the wall. Danny and Dess lands, becoming visible again. As they look at each other both think the something, "Jazz!"

=============================

In the Casper High gym the who school looks depressed or lifeless. The cheerleaders lackluster or energy, "2...4...6...8..."

Lancer takes a pair of pom-poms and starts cheering with enthusiasm, "Hey! What's the matter with you kids! You call that a cheer? We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got the spirit, how 'bout you!?"

Only for the teacher to hear crickets chirp as the depressed and silent students don't move or react. Jazz at the podium starts to say, "Ok..."

=============================

Spectra and the other ghost seeming to be human form walking down the hall. He looks back at the taller ghost asking, "After we've destroyed everything, you up for a cappuccino?"

"Ooh, that's a marvelous idea--" Spectra starts to say excited with he idea just for two ectoblast to fire one hitting the pickle ghost as Spectra barley dodges the other.

She turns around to stare in surprise to see the Phantom's hovering in the hall behind her. Danny yelled at her angrily, "I figured it out, finally. You feed on misery, don't you?"

"I can't wait to defeat you! How dare you do that to Danny and me!" Dess says clenching her fist.

She clenches her heart as if still remembering her first session with the ghost. Spectra looks at the two twins trying to act confused asking, "I'm sorry, can I help you?"

Danny then snapes at her, "No, I'm sure you can't."

"You can't help anyone except yourself." Dess snapes herself at the ghost.

Spectra lunges for them, but they easily dodges, going around behind her. As the older Phantom yells at him as the ghost listens in amusement, "You find that one thing that a kid's most afraid of -- their future, their looks, their confidence -- "

Dess touches his hand as he falters slightly, then puffs out his chest as she finished napping at her, "And you pick at it and pick at it while your snippy little ghost assistant feeds on it!"

The ghost seeming to have recovered yells, "Hey!"

Spectra just claps for them as her eyes flash read and a purple ring of fire flare up around her, "Very good. But I fear you've missed a few details!"

The fire turns to purple smoke, and she shifts into an all-black form, flying at them with both hands glowing with ecto-energy. Causing Danny and Dess to rears back, startled, and yells, when the other ghost changes in his Wolf form tackling the two again, sending both of them intangibly through the wall.

=============================

Inside the gym, Jazz is standing at the podium between what are obviously two giant ray guns pointed right at her, with a large array of dominos set out on the floor in front of her. as she started to speak, "In this, our centennial year, we pay tribute to the past with these ceremonial dominos, each of which will fall into the next and finally trigger the ceremonial spirit sparkler."

She looks around and is met with silence. He throws his arms in the air energetically yelling, "Woooo!"

Just for him to once again, there are crickets in the audience. Lancer reaches down to knock over the first domino, and the row starts to fall.

=============================

Outside, Wolf knocks them through the wall and pins the twins to a tree asking the two asking, "You thought you both were going to stop us? You? You're just a frightened little kids!"

He swipes at the two with his claws, but they go intangible and phases through the tree at the last second. Making the ghost looks around for the two and Danny phases up through the ground, punching him as Dess follows kicking him, sending them flying over the building. Just for Spectra grabs them both around the neck from behind. He struggles yelling angrily, "Let go of us!"

Spectra laughs and asks flying them all though the window of the gym to see dominos falling, "Why would I do that? Your doubt, your misery, it's delicious. And the best part is, as soon as that silly speech is over, and that last domino falls and the sparklers vaporize the speaker, we'll leave you both here to take the blame. And by the time I'm done with you two, you'll be sure it was all your fault!"

The two share a look as they yell in sink both grabbing and throwing them off together, "Man, I am so tired of you dumping on me. And I am so tired of dumping on myself. Jazz never did that to us, even when we were mad at her. And we won't let her down!"

Spectra then tells at her partner, "Bertrand! Sic them!"

The Wolf Bertrand phases back through the school, shape shifting into a ninja. As the two gives him a flat look as he perches on a tree branch and whirls a set of nun chunks around for several seconds. Dess calls to her brother the thermos. He smiles and says clearly board dodging the ghost, "I so don't have time for this."

He smiled and pulling the Thermos off his back, he uncaps it and sucks up Bertrand causing it to scream as he yells getting suck inside, "No! Aaaahhhh!"

Spectra goes to make a move at him making her grab the women's tail and yells, "I'm your opposant!"

She turns to the ghost girl snapping her tail free yelling at her, "You're through!"

Dess smiles and starts to spin the ghost by her tail as she yells, "You're done telling us what to do!"

She let her go sending her a nearby Dumpster. They smiles triumphantly at each other before a moment, then realizes what they had forgotten. Making them both scream together, "Jazz!"

They go intangible, zipping through the wall. They watch as the ray blasts towards her. The youngest Fenton screamed, "NOOO!"

Something seems to happen as the whole room seems to freeze everything in place. She looks around in surprise and drags Jazz out of the way and through another wall as just at that moment time seems to move forward again hitting to the the podium being blasted.

She land in the hall way starting to breathing heavy as Danny appears next to her asking in worry, "Dess what just..."

Only to be cut off as Spectra grabs Danny from behind and yanks him into a storage room making Dess gasp going to fly after him only slowly as if all her energy had drained from her. Spectra seizing his head telling the boy as he tries to open the thermos turning to smiled at the ghost girl, "Look at you. What are you? A ghost trying to fit in with humans? Or some creepy little boy with creepy little powers? If anything your twin is better then you."

Making the ghost knocks the thermos away from him as Jazz comes to the doorway, clenching her fists angrily. Danny struggles and says at the women, "Both! Uh...neither! I don't know."

"You're both freaks! Not a ghosts, not a boy! She's not girl!" Causing Danny starts glowing green with ecto-energy, which Spectra absorbs.

Dess then comes in a punches the women in the jaw screams, "We like the way we are!"

The attack causes her to drops him as Spectra looks to Dess. Danny falls to the ground, disoriented and depressed again as she tells the two, "Who cares for a things like you?"

Jazz calls out to the two making all three to look at her the twins stare in surprise, "Excuse me."

"I don't know these kids, but I hope it's ok if they gets a second opinion." The eldest Fenton said with a smile only to hold up their parents Fenton Ghost Peeler and activates it. Armor starts to encase her.

She looks down at her and says, "...This is weird."

Completely suited up, she fires the Peeler at Spectra. Spectra screams as her black form peels away to expose her 'human' form, which then peels down to successively older and more wizened versions of herself. At last there is nothing left but a smoking, ancient woman surrounded by ghost peelings. Dess smiled saying, "I guess your all washed up!"

Danny laughs at that and gets up and says joining in, "Talk about having nothing within."

Spectra reaches up to feeling her face and yells, "Aaahh, nooo! I am nothing without my youth!"

Just for Dess to suck into the Fenton Thermos as she screams. Jazz powers down the Peeler and looking at it saying in surprise, "Hey, it worked! But it's still weird."

She walks up to her younger siblings, who flinches back as the two start to say, "Uh...uh...Jazz"

She smile turning into a blank look, and then a ludicrously fake look of fear running to the door, "Ahhh. Ghost."

She pauses and turns to them saying shortly, "You'd better go."

They sighs in relief, turns, as they both walks right into a stack of boxes. Danny goes intangible saying, "Oh. Uh, right. "

Dess looks at the read haired girl once more before doing the same flying after her brother. Jazz turning away from the doorway and said, "They can tell me when their ready."

Just for their teacher Mr. Lancer to run to her with pom-poms saying to her, "Miss Fenton, you're needed."

The two return to the gym to find the entire student body pumped up and chanting, 'Jazz! Jazz! Jazz!'

Tucker points to her and says with a smile, "Hey, she's ok!"

"Ahh, everybody's mood has lifted, as though some gloomy malevolence has been shooed away. " Lancer says looking at all his students.

Jazz looks over to see Danny and Dess are sitting with their friends and smiling. They notice their sister and waves at her as the man says to her, "Your disappearing act worked marvelously. They've got their spirit back."

She smiles looking at the two and says, "They're not the only ones, Mr. Lancer. They're not the only ones."

=============================

Jazz watches Danny and Dess Phantom flying away from her bedroom window and smiles at the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
143K 2.8K 27
Danny and his two best friends Tucker and Sam are going on a field trip to the Ghost Zone. Danny's parents Maddie and Jack are hosting the field trip...
44.9K 1.2K 16
A Danny Phantom Fanfic crossover with Young Justice, I don't own any one of them. Amity Park is shocked to fine the Fenton killed in their own home o...
24K 695 21
This year has been exciting, adventurous-- and even a little dangerous. Now, Its time to Fast forward to the next generation. We follow the son of Da...