Danny and Dess Phantom! OC In...

Autorstwa CatsLoveDisney11

Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had pare... Więcej

Dess Fenton/Phantom
Danny and Dess Phantom Opening
S1 Episode 1: Mystery Meat
S1 Episode 2: Parental Bonding
S1 Episode 3: One of a Kind
S1 Episode 5: Splitting Image
S1 Episode 6: What you Want
S1 Episode 7: Bitter Reunion
S1 Episode 8: Prisoners of Love
Nickolas Gray
S1 Episode 9: My Sister and Brother's Keeper
S1 Episode 10: Shade of Gray

S1 Episode 4: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale

486 6 9
Autorstwa CatsLoveDisney11

The chapter fades-in into the Fenton Works' kitchen, where Dess is tutoring Dash at the kitchen table. Dash is staring dreamily at her. Jaz watched the two in a small chair on the other side of the table.

Dess busy writing down formula's telling the Jock seeming to be lost in her explanation, "Okay, in algebraic terms, "A" squared plus "B" squared equals "C" squared, where "C" is the hypotenuse while "A" and "B" are the sides of the triangle."

Finally looking up she asking the blonde, "Got it?"

Dash don't answer continues to stare at the youngest Fenton letting out a sigh, "Ahh..."

"Dash, you have to Focus! I'm doing this as a favor to Jazz for her thesis! You only agreed if I was the tutor! You're disproving her thesis that nobody's un-tutorable! wasting my time! Were I could be working on my newest invention!" Dess yelled at the dream stuck boy.

The red headed girl quickly got up setting her book and pencil down calling out, "Come on, now sis! Settle down..."

With a quickly look Jazz sighed as Dash said dreamily grabbing their attention, "You know, you're beautiful when you use the word. untu--untu--un...uh...whatever that word is."

His gaze never leaving Dess just for Danny walks in from the basement stairs, drinking from a glass. His eyes are closed. Causing the blacknett to sigh at her brother's entry not a good thing. Just as the only Fenton boy call out to them, "Hey, Dess! Jaz!"

Only for Danny to open his eyes and frown at the blonde yelled at asked his sisters, "Dash! W-what are you doing here?"

Danny leans against his drink on the table. His arm turns invisible and falls through the table, causing Dash's homework to fly everywhere, including landing a book on Dash's head. Dess sighed at her twin's attentions clearly messing with him. The jock boy jumped up yelling, "Watch it, Fentonowski!"

Danny backing up back to the stairs grabbing his twin's hand, "Uh, sorry. I was just, uh, passing through. Dess. Dad said he needs you!"

"He did?" ,Dess asks clearly confused at what he was talking about as he continued to pull her.

Dash quickly calls out, "Wait! Weren't you helping me with tutoring!"

Danny looked at her with a strange expression. Jazz sighed before jumping in telling him, "It's ok, I'll finish your tutoring session. Might be better that way. First hand research."

With a nod the younger Fenton sister called out, "Thanks, Jazz! Bye, Dash."

"Wait! You're coming to my party Saturday, right? It'll be a chance for you to seem me at my rightful setting, king of Casper High." Dess quickly pulls out an invite from his jacket.

Trying to hand it to the retreating female. She sighed before answering, "I see you every day as 'King' was it? You always being mean to my brother and friends, is the sure best way to get a girl to your party. No, thank you."

With that Dess walked a head of Danny to the stairs. Unknown to her that Danny smirked at the jock boy causing his face to go red screaming, "FENTON!!"

"Danny? Why's he screaming?" Dess asked her twins upon hearing his screaming.

He just shakes his head with a smiling, "Nothing at all. Come on!"

With that that they continued down the step to see their father holding a Ghost Weasel. She looked at her brother confused before turning to their father, "You need my help with the Ghost Weasel, Dad? It's still buggy but it should shoot out ambient ghost energy. Just like in your design."

"No, I didn't need anything?" Jack responded turning to look at his children.

Danny started laughing before yelling out, "Hey dad! That ghost what cha thing. Does it work?"

"Why wouldn't it? Only one way to find out." Jack responded to his son as Dess looked at him with questioning eyes which he avoided.

Jack turns the Ghost Weasel on and it starts sucking in loose papers. It then sucks in the Fenton Thermos, which gets stuck in its opening. The older Fenton struggles to remove it from the thermos he called out in frustration, "Darn it! Better get the Fenton Unlodger."

With that he places Ghost Weasel on ground and hands Danny its nozzle. With that he takes off-running. With a sigh Dess walked over to the machine saying softly, "Dad. You could have just thrown it into reverse."

With that she presses the 'REVERSE' button on the Ghost Weasel, that shoots the thermos that hits the 'ON' button of the ghost portal, that doors open. Danny turned and yelled at his sister, "Way to go Dess! Why did you hit the button!"

"Hey! Don't yell at me! Your the one holding the nozzle at the portal!" Dess snapped back at him both clearly angry.

Just then a skrony ghost wearing glass comes out of the portal as the twins were distracted just for, him to laugh maniacally. Seeing to be thankful to the two teens spoke to them, "Children! You have freed me, Technus, ghost master of science and electrical technology!"

"Now, look Dess you realsed a ghost!" Danny tells his sister with a smile!

Dess hit his head with a clear upset expression yelling, "Not, the time Dan! We need to stop him from doing anything in the lab!"

"Ow! Right, we need stop him from using the technology in this lab to take over the world!" Danny asks his sister who just goes ghost with a sigh.

Upon hearing his words looks around confused before smiling yelling and asking the older twin, "What? That's a great idea! Have you ever considered tutoring?"

Causing Dess to started giggling at the ghost suggestion causing him to look at her with a glare. Danny looks down at the ghost weasel nozzle and picks it up yelling, "Hey! You know what? I've already been dumped on once in my own house. And that's enough for one day!"

He turns the Ghost Weasel on and sucks Technus in with a bunch of papers. The Weasel then sucks in some lab equipment, which causes its containment chamber to burst, sending green goo all over the lab. Danny floats with a worried look while holding the broken nozzle. She looks to her brother and opens her mouth to speak only for their father to call, "Danny! Dess, I'm coming back, and I can't wait to see the lab looking exactly as I left it."

The twins look at each other having matching panics and it a quick nod the two flew up phases out through the ceiling. Just for Jack comes in and looks around critically. He smiles with a nod saying, "Yep. Perfect."

==================================

Fade onto the exterior of a restaurant that says 'the Nasty Burger.' Inside the group of four were sitting together in a booth with the boys on one side and the girls cross form them. Sam the asked, "So, Saturday night plans."

Danny is staring off, not paying attention to the conversation. Dess then sighed before turning to her friend, "Why not the amusement park! I heard the new roller coaster has a free fall that'll take three years of you life!!"

"I was thinking the same thing! So you boys in!?" Sam tells her as the quickly fist up turning to Danny and Tucker.

Tucker was the first to jump in telling them, "No way. It costs forty bucks just to get in there, not to mention food and stuff."

"Hey, if you're tapped out, I could lend you the cash." Sam tells their nerdy friend with a smile.

Tucker glared at her before making air quotes and asking the older Fenton twin who was still spacing out, "'Lend' means 'repay,' and 'repay' is out of my reach. Right, Danny? Danny? Hello?!"

The two look over to Dess that just shrugged her shoulders. The three look to see what he was staring at, which is Dash handing out party invitations to his friends, who cheer. Dash then hands an invite to Paulina and winks at her. Danny starts to sigh telling his friends, "Great. It's the hottest party of the whole school year, and Paulina's going, and I'm not, again."

"I don't understand what you see in her." Sam tells him with a glare at the Paulina.

Danny quickly jumps in to defend, "Are you kidding? She's only, like, perfectly flawless."

Dess sighs was the four of them watch Paulina as she tells her order to the cashier. She then starts asking half way, "Okay, uh, let me get the Mighty Meaty Cheesy Melt. Um, how meaty is that?"

Cashier looks at her then tells the cheerleaders, "That would be 'Mighty' meaty."

Paulina then asks, "Well, can I get it a 'Might'-less meaty?"

Cashier starts typing into cash register telling in the mic, "That's one Mighty Mini Meaty Cheesy Melt."

Paulina smiles at him. Dess then tells the boys, "Ya! Your right she's flawless alright!"

Sam laughs before following saying being just sarcastic, "That's true! She's a real goddess."

"Why don't we get invited to the really cool parties? We've got style, charm, good looks. At least I do, anyway." Tucker asks clearly wanting to be part of the popular groups.

Dess started giggling that she clearly trying to stop herself. Sam joined her telling their friend, "Dream on. On the social circuit, we're as invisible as Danny and Dess in their ghost mode. Not that it'll matter five years from now, but we have each other, right?"

Tucker glared at them just for Dash to come and slaps an invention in his face. With red checks holding one to Dess saying, "Here... If your sister comes. Your invited."

Sam and Tucker smile hopefully at Dash. Only to point at the twins saying, "Just you and... Well just show up, shut it, go home, and nobody gets hurt."

With one last look at the female Fentonbefore leaving just as fast as he came. Danny smiles at the invitation. A random girl walks by and waves at him calling, "Hey, Danny! Dess!"

One of the blonde jockwalks up to table raising his arms asking before leaving just as fast, "What's up, Fentons? Party!"

Paulina walks by and waving to the two, "See you Saturday, Dess. See u, too. Danny."

Danny looks down at the invitation and hugs it saying in shock, "I'm...I'm invited! I've arrived!"

"Nice. Tell me how it is. So the amusement park?" Dess quickly tells her brother turning to her friends clearly not caring.

Tucker looks at the Fentom girl surprised. Sam sarcastically tells him, "Swell. Send us a postcard from Popularity-ville."

Danny looks at his sister grabbing her hand running with out of Nasty Burger calling, "We will!"

With that he tells her, "I know, you don't want to go. But your my ticket in! I want to use a twin promise!"

"Really, you want to use me to get to Paulina! As the boy that made fun of you flirts with me?" Dess asked her brother scarasticaly crossing her arms.

He nodded telling her with a grin, "Thanks sis! Your the best!"

With that he took off running leaving her outside the restaurant. Not noticing his sisters sad expression watching him go. Turning and walking back inside to join their friends.

==================================

At Casper High. Tucker, Danny, Dess and Sam are walking towards the school.

Tucker looks to his friend trying to talk to him, "Seriously, Danny. Ever since you got that invitation, you're all about the 'In' crowd."

"Come on, Tuck. That's ridiculous. Kwan! Looking good!" Danny trys to reassure his friends with a chuckle only to stop and pumps fist in the air with a jock.

Cut to Kwan, who is talking to was talking to a burnett in yellow but quickly turns to Danny. He raises his arms calling excitedly pointing at him, "Fentonmeister! And female Fenton! Woo hoo!"

Dess looked at the jock with a glare as Sam quickly put her hand on her shoulder as she moves. Before quickly trying to talk with the older twin, "He's right, Danny. It's like--"

Only for Dash's voice to cut her off, "Hey, Fenton!"

The four turned to see him holding a magazine and standing another jock. Dash uses his hand as he yelled, "Come here!"

Danny races over to Dash forgetting his friends. Sam finished with a sigh going unheared, "--we're not even here."

Dess just shakes her head tell the two, "Try living with him as he's talks about nothing else. So movie at your house right?"

She nods answering, "Yep! Don't bring anything this time! Remember last time!"

"Don't worry! I couldn't anyway. I have to fulfill my twin promise then go ghost and sneak out unseen if everything works out." Dess said with a happy expression linking arms with her friends walking off.

Dashthen hands him the magazine that had high-end clothes on the cover telling him and asks, "If you're coming to my party, you have to look the part. This is what we're all wearing Saturday. Very high-end, very hip, very Dash. You do have one, right?"

Danny quickly looks at it confused before answering, "Huh? Uh, yeah! Oh, sure. I-I have two. That's how hip and high-end I am."

"Well, wear one. I might have had to invite you, but if you embarrass me, your sister's will have to get a new twin brother! If you don't show with your sister your not getting in." Dash threated him before walking off with his friends.

Danny quckly ran off towards Dess, Sam and Tucker. He shows them the magazine yelling and asking them, "Oh, man. This must cost a fortune! Where am I going to get the money by Saturday?"

Sam sighs looking at Dess before starting to offer,"You know, I almost hate to offer--"

Only for Paulinato call to him, "Hey, Danny!"

The group look to see Paulina waving a music album around while sitting on a blanket with a stereo. She asks the Fenton boy, "You wanna hear my new CD? It's really crunk!"

Danny whispers to Tucker confused asking, "Is crunk good?"

"It's Paulina!" Tucker screamed at him only to he meet with a slap on the arm

Danny nodded answering turning to Paulina again, "Crunk's good! Be right there!"

Missing Tucker yell of pain, "Ow! Dess!"

Danny goes over and sits next to Paulina. Sam looks really to attacked stopped by Dess as she yelled, "Okay, this is getting really annoying."

"Calm down, Sam! He just a teen boy!" Dess tried to reason as Tucker looked at her almost before gesturing to himself.

Dess shakes her head telling him with a look, "If Paulina called you. You would have gone!"

==================================

Inside Fenton Works' kitchen, where Maddie and Jack are working with a cooking gadget while Jazz reads a book. The gadget begins to bounce around and make growling noises.

Jazz looks up from her book to ask her mom, "Mom, what are you making?"

Maddielook back at her oldest child answering exited, "Hot dogs!"

Jack jumped in with his wife, "We invented a way to cook them ten times faster than a microwave."

The gadget dings and Maddie opens its lid. The hot dogs, which have faces, rise up and begin growling and barking. She quicky closes the lid on them. Jazz shook her head telling the two, "Great. You've figured out how to put the 'Frank' back in 'Frankenstein.'"

The twins walk in and Dess quickly moves over to Jazz. Danny go to their father asking, "Hey, Dad, can you spare me some cash? I-I need to buy some clothes for Saturday."

"Danny, Danny, Danny. You know, as inventors, your mother and I have plenty of money." Jack answered his son with a shake of his head.

Maddie turns towards Danny continuing after him rubbing her figures together, "But as parents, we understand that you should understand the value of money. You want money, you gotta earn it."

Danny looks at the two asking them im disbelif, "You mean, get a job?"

Jack nods his head telling him, "That, or sell something. Like your old comic books or some other junk you don't need."

Maddie points to boxes of goo covered machine parts asking her husband, "Uh, speaking of which, that junk from the Ghost Weasel explosion needs to go in the shed, if there's room. That old barn hasn't been cleaned out in years."

"Wait! The ghost weasel exposited?! Daddy!!" Dess asking finally joining in a clearly not happy moving to stand in between her parents.

"Um, yes... Well you see Mittens... I... We can fix it!" He quickly tried reasoning with his clearly upset daughter before truing to his wife quickly talks to her clearly trying to change the topic, "Maddie, this is not junk! Every single item in this box is of vital importance to me."

Maddie grabs a part from the box looking at it asking him, "Do you even know what this is?"

Jack inspects part in her hand answers with a shake of his head before going the box to his daughter with her glaring at her father, "Not a clue. But I know it's important, so it's off to the shed."

==================================

Fade to the interior of the Fentons' shed. Jack opens the door and turns on the light. He, Dess, and Danny are each carrying a box of parts. Danny places his on another box, and Jack drops his to the ground. Dess places her's on a shelf before noticing something and looks at it.

Jack starts to look at all the boxes of junk and dusting his hand off speaking to himself, "You know, maybe I should get rid of this junk. Ah well, that's a job for another day."

Jack leaves the shed without another though. Danny follows, but pauses at the light switch turning to his sister calling, "Come on Dess."

She sighed putting the object down walking out aa her father had. He goes to turn off the light before he smiled whispering truing off the light and closes the door, "Saturday's another day."

Unknown to the Fenton family the parts in the boxes begin to glow green from the goo.

==================================

Fade to Dess walks walking with Sam as the girls laughed. The goth girl looked around asking, "Do you know were Danny is? He still needs money for those clothes right?"

With a sigh the younger Fenton twin sighed answering, "Yes, instead of asking our parents to give him a job to earn the money. He strangely got me and everyone else out of the house. He told me to have girls day out and he'd to the chorus by himself so hear we are."

"That is odd? Do you know what is? I could have given him the cash!" Sam asked her seeming to go into a rant as the Fenton girl continued to eat the ice-cream in her hand.

She looked at Sam giving her a look before answering, "If I know anything he probably selling our fathers junk with Tucker. He doesn't want me to know."

"He can't hide anything from you. Isn't your father a huge hoarder? Won't he notice?" Sam laughs and touches her shoulder asking.

She shakes her head answering, "Nope, even when we were little and he took my box of chocolates that I'd gotten for our birthday. Dad isn't the sharpest when it comes to that... It still confuses me why he's going though all of this for just a stupid party. That our friends aren't even invited, too."

"Ya, but I didn't want to go to their stuck up party anyway." Sam tells her bumping her shoulder with a laugh.

Causing Dess to smile back as they rounded the corner to the Fenton residence were their were many table of stuff a sign saying, 'Garage Sale'

Sam looks at Dess in be wilderment at the knowing her twin. Not noticing the Danny continues to model a part to Mr. Lancer telling their teacher with a smile, "It's a perfectly good vacuum motor, Mr. Lancer. Only used once!"

Mr. Lancer takes the motor and Fenton boy quickly tells him, "Ten bucks."

"Looks to be in fine shape. This should fix my Hair Hornet very nicely." There teacher continued with a smile handing the money to Danny.

Tucker is lounging in a chair behind Mr. Lancer asking mimicking scissors motion with his fingers, "Hair Hornet? The crazy vacuum cleaner-slash-hair clipper. They sell on TV? Don't you need hair for that?"

He looks up at his bald head before looking at the boy telling him, "Good one, Mr. Foley. I'll remember that on Monday, when I'm grading tests."

Mr. Lancer walks away. Sam and Dess walks up behind Danny. Tucker not seeming to notice the girl telling him, "With that I Just sold a toaster. You know, I'm surprised your dad's letting you sell off all his stuff. He's such a pack rat."

"Yeah, well, he's been planning on getting rid of this junk for a long time. He won't even miss it, I hope." Danny quickly tells him with a laugh handing the cash to be put away.

"I highly dought he won't notice Dan." Dess tells him with a laugh.

He freezes and slowly turns to his sister with a smile asking, "Dess... Your back..."

"I won't say anything, but if this blows up in yo..." Dess starts to say only for Danny to cut her off.

He hugged her quickly saying happily, "Thanks, Dess!"

Making her sigh as Tucker opening up a sun reflector to tan with. Casuing both girls to stare at him as he speaks up, "I'm pleased with the turnout today. We're doing a really brisk business."

Danny lets his twin go and starts counting a stack of money before sighing putting it back, "I'm still twenty bucks short of what I need for those sweats."

"You're still welcome to hang with us tonight. Mega-movie marathon at my place." Sam speaks up and moves over to their tech friend

Seeming to catch his attention Danny looks at her asking, "Your place? Wow. You never invited us to your place before."

"Well Dess has but also it's because we're usually fighting ghosts with you. I figured it's time..." Sam starts to explain only to cut of by Dash.

Causing the group to turn to see him at the end of a table yelling, "Hey, Fentina!"

Danny quickly walks over to Dash. Sam finishes her scentance, "...for you to totally ignore me for about the billionth time this week."

Dash starts telling him and asking, "Jazz has given me so much extra schoolwork that my computer's overloaded. Got anything to make it work?"

"Oh, sure do. This motherboard and this Portals XL operating system will make it work like it's brand new! Twenty bucks takes it all, and I'll even throw in this upgrade disk." Danny quickly tells him picks up a computer part, software and upgrade disk.

Dash pokes the Fenton boy in the chest telling him, "Done. See you tonight. And just because I can't believe I'm saying it, I will say it again. See you tonight."

He takes the upgrade disk from Danny and walks away, throwing money over his shoulder, which Danny catches. He raises his hands in the air running over to his sister and friends yelling exactly before taking off with out letting them answer, "Twenty bucks! I'm in! Oh, jeez. I better get to the mall before the shops close.  You guys don't mind cleaning up for me, do you? Great! See ya!"

Sam crosses arms asking,  "So now we're his clean-up crew?"

"Seems like it. Well come on Tuc..." Dess sighs only to stop looking over to him only to watch him run off waving back at them.

Tucker yells out happy disappearing, "See you tonight!"

 The two shared a look both girls clear unhappy about what transpired.

==================================

Danny riding a motor scooter down the street, his new sweats hanging from his arm. Dess flying next to him in her ghost form clearly not happy as Danny whispers looking at the sweats, "Popularity, here I come."

They gasps as their ghost sense goes off. Mr. Lancer's razor flies over Danny's head, knocking off his helmet and Dess doggies, before then flies back again over him, making him drop his sweats. The end of the razor's cord wraps itself around Danny and pulls him into the air. The razor tries to attack Danny, but he stops it by catching its cord between his feet. It tries to tug free, then lunges twice at Danny, who dodges the attacks.

Dess quickly moves trying to break him free as the older twin tries balancing himself yelling at the tec,  "Whoa! Whoa! I just got my hair the way I like it! On my head!"

"Really, Dan! Not the time!" Dess snaps at him with a dark glare.

Causing him to turn pale looking at her neither noticing the razoring transforms into a giant single-bladed straight razor and looms over them. Only for the two to notice the shadow and turn to finally see it as Danny screamed, "I'm way too young to shave!"

"Going ghost!" Danny yells and transforms as the razor lunges for them, his legs change into a ghostly tail and he slips out of the cord. Dess and Danny fly above it just as the razor slices into the sidewalk

Danny quickly yells at the machine yelling, "Okay, it's a haircut, not a head-cut!"

Making the younger Fenton to give him a look just for the razor to which transforms back into its original form and fling at the twins. 

Dess punches it out of the air and it bounces on the street, before transforming into a giant pair of scissors and lungs at  her. Danny quickly grabs onto the end of the cord as it flies past. The scissors and the two move together phasing through a building, and crash out through a window on the other side.

Danny finally tugs back on the cord to stop the scissors, and spins himself around to gain momentum to throw them off into the distance. He then notices a car below driving towards his dropped sweats, and zooms down to save them at the last second. As he inspects them, he notices a stray piece of glowing cord on the sidewalk.

Dess goes to look at the stray glowing cord on sidewalk as her twin turning back into human form and gets back on his scooter telling, "I know I should be concerned, and I will be. Right after the party."

Before he was about to drive off noticed his sister wasn't following. Danny called to her, "Come on Dress that ghost can wait! We have a party to get to!"

"Danny! Their a ghost on the lo..." Dess starts to say looking at him from her crouched position. 

He then calls to her, "I promise we will work it out! Your promise comes first! Come on! Popularity here I come!"

Dess clenches her fist as Danny drives off and her reluctantly behind him not before pick up a glowing part.

==================================

Fades back to the Fenton Works' kitchen, where Jazz walks to and opens the fridge, only to shriek and shut it closed after the ghost hot dogs start barking and growling at her.

"Great. Leftovers!" Jazz says sarcastically just for Danny slides into the kitchen, showing off his new sweats that he's wearing.

Danny asked holding up two fingers, "Well, is it the bomb? Is it fresh? Is it stoopid, with an "o-o?"

Jazz laughs telling him, "Oh, it's stupid. I'll give you that."

Dess silent to busy inspecting the glowing part. He told the oldest Fenton confidentiality, "Well, you'll change your tune when you see me at the party."

Only to finally notice his sisters hadn't changed and were wearing the normal clothes asking them, "When are you changing?"

"Not changing. Not going." Jazz quickly told him.

Dess looks up briefly telling him, "I only going for you. I don't need to change."

"What? You're the only reason Dash invited me! He might be happier to see you in something..." Danny starts to say as Dess cuts in.

"Don't finish that! I really don't care." She tells him shortly

Jazz seeming to agree telling him, "I agree with Dess not caring."

"Code red!", Jack screams catching the three siblings attention

Jazz quickly tells the twins walking away, "And...not staying."

Jack rushes in, looming over Danny in a panicked state. Dess just turns her head back to her inspection of the part. He grabs onto Danny asking him, "Somebody's raided the junk shed while we were away. Danny, did you see anything?!"

Danny suspiciously stars telling him, "Uh, no, no! Not a thing, but..."

 Jack drops him making him quickly walk back words grabbing his sister pulling her along much to her surprise telling their father, "We should compare notes. Once we get home from the party."

"Good plan, son! In the meantime, I'd better secure the lab. Cover me, boys. Serpentine!" He opens the fridge as a chain of ghost hot dogs flies out and wraps itself around Jack.

==================================

Faded to Fenton twins walking up to Dash's front door.

Danny starts telling himself, "Okay, this is it. Don't screw it up. Look out, world, here comes Danny Fenton!"

"I'm scared for that world..." Dess says with puffed cheeks and crossed arms.

Danny quickly looks at his sister giving her a look before ringing the doorbell and Dash opens the door. He is dressed in Danny's usual clothes. Danny looks confused asking, "Uh, Dash?"

Making Dess look at him her face going clearly red as she had also saw behind him. Dash not noticing leans against doorway telling him, "Oh, right, right. You're not really part of my posse, so you didn't get the email. You see, after buying that computer stuff, I didn't have enough money to buy the sweat suit, so I changed the dress code to loser chic!"

Behind Dash are party guests dressed like Danny, Tucker, and Sam. Danny goes to walking in as Dess turns away only to be grabbed and pulled by her twin as he tells the jock, "Oh, swell."

Paulina walks up to Danny and Dess asking as she was dressed like Sam, "You like it? It's so horrible, it's cool!"

Seeming to notices Danny's clothes her face changed to disgust, "Eck, who dressed you, your mom?"

"You look great though, Dess." She quickly say with a smile before walks away.

Danny opens his mouth about to protest before sighing in defeat,  "Uh--"

He turns to his sister who was begging dragged away by Dash. Much to her the Fenton girls clearly angered expression. Causing Danny to sweat at his sister clear angry seeming to be boiling getting ready to explode.

==================================

Danny walking around at the party, trying to start a conversation as he had left his only rock. He walks up to a random boy and a girl intruding himself, "Hi, I'm Danny. Do you guys--"

They walk away and Danny frowns. Another girl walks past, ignoring him. Seeming to notice her asking trying to pick up conversation asking, "Hey, aren't you in my fifth period?"

He sighs and walks upstairs, stopping at the top to look back out over the party. To see his sister clearly miserable in the mites of the party seeming to notice his mistake talks to himself, "What am I doing? These people aren't my friends, even if they all look like them. Man, I wish Tucker and Sam were here. It's lonely being popular. I caused my sister to go right were she hates... I'm the worst big brother... Dess was right."

Danny sighs again, his ghost sense goes off and directs his attention to Dash's room. Dess seeming to have her goes off looking at her brother. Both of share a look and she quickly says something hurrying over to him as if her life depended on it. He speaks out confused, "That's odd."

He opens the door to Dash's room and gasps. Dess peers in to see Technus still in the computer is laughing maniacally as various electronics and appliances float around him. They all merge together to form a robotic battle suit for Technus. Causing the younger Fenton to smacks him causing him to yell, "Ow!"

"I am Technus, master of all things mechanical! And once I complete my construction, you will all succumb to my awesome pow--  Ow! Ooh! Pow-pow! What is wrong with me?" ,Seeming to notice the two starts yelling as his face screen glitches and his head momentarily comes loose from the neck and grabs his head.

Danny notices the upgrade disk on Dash's bed he yells to Technus going ghost, "The upgrade! Dash still hasn't upgraded the software! Oh, no! You're not getting that upgrade disk and making yourself more..."

Just for Dess to blast at him as he dogged the attack before he could finish looking at her confused. Seeming to have heard enough told the Fenton boy, "What? Another great idea! The heck with tutoring! You should be a teacher!"

"Right to every ghost enemy!" Dess told him with a snap causing Danny to laugh nervously.

Dess being fast flies towards the upgrade disk with Danny quickly grabbing it first. Technus produces a toaster from his shoulder and shoots two ecto-blasts, which hit Dess as he picks up the disk and send her phasing through a door to land in Dash's closet, which is filled with letterman jackets and purple and pink teddy bears.

Danny quickly moved to his sisters ad only to free looking at the closet. Dess eyes shined with a squeals voice, "Ghost toaster!!! He must have controlled the raiser that attacked us!!"

"Jeez, how many letter jackets does one guy need? And these... ...I don't even wanna know." Danny says picking up a bear out of the closet seeming to ignore his sister.

Danny quickly turns throwing the bear down and slams into Technus before yelling at his sister, "Dess the disk! Get it!"

 She smacks her cheeks taking off and picks up the disk, crushing Dash's bed in the process. Technus then karate-chops Danny into the wall.

"You are both formidable opponents, but a little wet behind the ears. Perhaps you could use a little drying off?" He told the Fentons as a claw emerges from the dryer in Technus's chest, grabs onto Danny, and pulls him back in. The dryer then spins him a bit and ejects him, sending him flying across the room into Dash's dresser sending him right into his sister who drops the disk. Technus finally getting ahold of the upgrade disk.

Technus holding the disk up victoriously yelling, "Aha!"

Danny slams into him again, sending him crashing into Dash's television and stereo. Technus holds his head in pain, but then notices that the upgrade disk has slipped into his CD drive. Dess moves yells, "NO!!!"

Only it was to late as his screen shows the upgrade loading and completing its installation. Technus then grins and growls evilly. Dess and Danny quickly turns intangible and flies at him, phasing them both through the wall. Dash opens the door and sees the damage done to his bedroom.

"Fenton... You're a dead man!" ,Dess yelling seeming to figure out the cause of his room state and was angry.

==================================

The two fighting Technus as Danny was sent flying yells and flails past Sam and Tucker, slamming into the side of a building. Leaving Dess alone fighting against the ghost.

Danny dazed telling his friends, "Hi, Sam. Hi, Tuck. Glad you could make it."

He falls to the ground, unconscious, and Sam and Tucker turn back around to see a giant Technus emerge from the alleyway. Fighting Dess as Technus yells bending forward before asking, "I am Technus, master of technology and destroyer of worlds! Behold my awesome electronic fury! Who's your daddy?"

"EW!" ,Dess yells firing a entoblast at him.

Danny regains consciousness and sees Technus. He flies up and punches him hoping to catching him off guard, but Technus doesn't budge. Danny continually tries hitting him, Dess following suit until Technus brings both of his hands up and knocks them to the ground. Sam and Tucker stare down at him.

Danny smiles at the asking, "Guys? Help!"

"Dan!" ,Dess screams before taking off and flies at Technus stars shooting.

He flies back up only to get knocked down by Technus again. Sam and Tucker cross their arms and turn their backs to Danny.

"Come on, guys! Guys, come on, seriously! I'm sorry I chose hanging with the popular kids over you guys. It was stupid and shallow and I'll never do it again!" ,The older twin tells them desperately as he keeps going to attacks getting knocked down while the tec ghost easily dogged his and her attacks.

Technus punches him in the back into the ground, where Sam and Tucker smile at each other and look down at him. Sam askes her friend, "How can we be of assistance?"

Danny stands up quickly telling them, "He's running an old version of Portals XL."

Sam looks at him turning to see Dess burly holding on dodging the attack still blasting at Technus easily does the same. Turned back to the older twin trying to clarify, "That piece of vaporware? It's the worst software ever."

"Keep him busy. I think I know how you can beat him." Tucker tells him with confidences.

Dess voice broke threw yelling, "Dan! Get up her and help me! Now!"

He froze before quickly staring to fly up telling his friend with a nod, "That, I can do. Get back, you hunk of my dad's junk!"

"Could mere junk do this?" Technus askes going as a remote and a robotic finger emerge from the dryer in his chest. 

The finger presses a button on the remote, and Danny changes into a cowboy. The button is pressed again, and he changes into a female model. The button is pressed once more, and he changes into Spock from star Trek. Danny quickly grabs the remote yelling, "Give me that!"

He presses a button and changes back to normal, but then is immediately grabbed by Technus's claw and slammed into a wall. Dess goes to help him getting grab by is other claw begging slammed into another wall He grabs onto the claw, and looks down at Tucker. Dess called in desperation, "Anytime! Tuck!"

"Tucker!" ,Danny calls down to him as he fought yelling angrily.

Tucker desperately working on his PDA yelling, "I'm trying, I'm trying!"

Sam asks him looking us at the ghost twins, "What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to bypass the program, but I can't! He must have upgraded." Tucker tries to explain to her still messing with his PDA not looking up.

Sam then asks him in desperation, "What do we do?"

Tucker still works away as the twins are contently thrown into wall in the background. Then tells her, "We need the latest version of Portals XL, but where are we gonna get it this time of night?"

Sam nods grabbing her phone dialing a number telling him, "Leave it to me."

Danny being slammed into the wall. Grunts yelling, "Guys?!"

Just as Dess starts ecto blasting Technus not even bother to say anything. Focusing on the fight and dogging Technus's attacks. Just as delivery girl,  rides up on a scooter. She handing Sam a disk telling her with a smile, "Here you go, Sam."

Sam takes the disk and hands her money in return with a smile telling her, "Thanks, Tracey."

"Wow! You have access to the latest technology after hours?!" Tucker asking in total bewilderment.

Tracey then nods to him and nods answering, "Yep."

Tucker flirtatiously asking her, "What else can you do after hours?"

Tracey holds up a form on a clipboard as Tucker dodged a ecto-blast. Confused she was bout to look up as Sam grabs the board and signs. Then starts waving her away as Tucker glares at the source of that blast. Dess acting like she was fighting Technus the whole time.

Once the delivery girl was gone she talked up at the tec ghost, "Uh, excuse me. I'm Sam. I don't believe I caught your name. Perhaps you should scream it really loud and shout out your motive."

Technus looked down to Sam and shouts, "Hello. I am Technus! Manipulator of machines! Lord of all gadgetry! Wizard of integrated circuitry!"

"Go on. Isn't there more you'd like to tell me?" ,Sam bends down and picks up the end of two power cords and plugs the two cords together asking him

Technus starts glitching and fades out telling them, "Oh, yes! I am also master of all..."

Danny looks at the ghost confused asking, "What's happening?"

A cord trails down from the back of Technus's head, which Sam plugged into a cord leading into Tucker's PDA, which reads, 'SHUTDOWN.'

Tucker starts laugh happilu telling out, "Portals XL is happening. Everybody knows that every new version of Portals XL has a gigantic hole in its security system."

"What?! No!" Technus seems confused at first yelling out and continues to glitch, and the claw holding Danny releases him.

Danny yells out happily before flying up and grabs the end of the claw, "Yes! Process this!"

Danny shoves the claw into Technus's front disk drive, which electrocutes his battle suit and causes 'ERROR' to blink on his screen. Just for Dess to come in a punch the ghost into a wall.

"Wait! That doesn't go there!" Technus screams in desperation as the suit sparks and shuts down, hunching forward.

Tucker pulls out the Fenton Thermos calling out tossing it to the Fenton twins, "And for my final trick..."

Tucker throws the thermos and Dess catches and uses it to suck Technus out of the battle suit. He screamed as he was being sucked inside, "Noooooo!"

Dess caps off the thermos. The battle suit shakes and falls apart into a heap of electronics on the ground. Sam smiles at him hiting his shoulder, "Nice going, Tuck."

"Ow! Why?" Tucker asked her in confusion looking at her confused.

Danny and Dess lands on the ground next to them. Tucker then tells them with a smile holding up the disk, "Don't thank me. Thank lousy software."

Causing the four of them laugh.

==================================

In the hallway of Casper High, where Sam, Danny, Dess, and Tucker are walking together.

Tucker then asked them, "So, what's the damage from this weekend? Did you get in trouble for taking your folks' stuff?"

"Not really. I hauled it all back to the shed yesterday while they were out. My dad's checking every piece for government surveillance devices." Danny tells him with a smile.

Sam nods telling him, "Sounds like you got off pretty easily."

"Daddy slow. He does need to return the sweats." Dess explains to their friends.

Danny stops walking telling them, "I know! I know! I'll refund everybody's money. And I still feel terrible about the way I treated you guys. Of all people, I should know how it feels to be invisible. I'll never use a twin promise for that kind of selfish reason again."

Sam leans against a locker asking him with a look, "So would you say you've learned a lesson from all this?"

Danny looks over at Dash, who opens up his locker. A pile of the teddy bears from his closet fall out onto the ground. The jock screams obviously angry at him, "Fenton!"

"Yep. That one person's trash, is another person's revenge." Danny tells his friends with a smile

The quartet laughs.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

118K 3.1K 19
Danny Fenton is just another person like the rest of us. He goes to school, he sleeps, eats, and lives. Only half way though for that last one. While...
314K 10.4K 49
What if Danny Phantom and Dick Grayson were brothers? Richard and Daniel Grayson lost their parents and were both taken in by Bruce Wayne. They were...
7.8K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
518 14 12
Why does it hurt? Why won't the pain go away? Why can't I let go? Why does everyone have sunshine while I can only see rain clouds? It's because yo...