Danny and Dess Phantom! OC In...

By CatsLoveDisney11

Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had pare... More

Dess Fenton/Phantom
Danny and Dess Phantom Opening
S1 Episode 1: Mystery Meat
S1 Episode 3: One of a Kind
S1 Episode 4: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale
S1 Episode 5: Splitting Image
S1 Episode 6: What you Want
S1 Episode 7: Bitter Reunion
S1 Episode 8: Prisoners of Love
Nickolas Gray
S1 Episode 9: My Sister and Brother's Keeper
S1 Episode 10: Shade of Gray

S1 Episode 2: Parental Bonding

864 9 0
By CatsLoveDisney11

The episode opens with a scrolling shot of a row of townhouses and transitions into the Fenton Works basement. Jack, sitting down and wearing a soda hat and a fishing vest, sips his soda, then casts a glowing-white fishing line into the open Ghost Portal.

Danny and Dess come down the stairs and drop their backpacks on the floor as they walks up behind Jack. "Hey, Daddy! What are you doing? Wait is that...", Dess asked her father with a sing song voice before seeing the fishing pole in his hands.

"Dess, keep it down. You'll scare away the ghosts. I'm using the the Fenton Ghost Fisher. I'm fishing for ghosts.", Jack tells his daughter. Jack then stops reeling and stretches out the line a bit.

"Check out this line. Coated with a special high-test ectoplasmal resin that ghosts can't break. Quiet now. Don't wanna spook 'em.", Jack explains to the twins well mostly Danny more then Dess. She seemed to be giving him a look instead and opened her mouth before he recasts the line and sips his soda totally oblivious to her. As just as suddenly, his stomach rumbles.

"Whoa! That soda goes right through you like Sherman through Georgia.", Jack says. "Here! Hang on to this. I'll be right back after I use the Fenton Urinal.", Jack tells Danny, as he hands him the Fenton Ghost Fisher.

Dess sighs as her father goes upstairs, leaving the twins alone in the basement. She mumbles knowing her father couldn't hear her, "It wasn't done yet..."

The fishing line suddenly making Dess attention turn to her brother as it reels out further into the portal and becomes taut. Suddenly, both Dess and Danny's ghost sense goes off. "Oh no.", Danny said to Dess.

Who to no one's surprise had a smile across her face. Danny strains to keep a hold of the Fenton Fisher against the resistance, but the line breaks. A blue ghost dragon emerges from the portal, the line hanging from her mouth.

She roars and the line's broken end smacks Danny and Dess in the face. "Da-?", Danny said, speechless.

"I want to go!", Princess Dorathea yelled out, in anger.

Soon, Danny starts to run away, terrified. Only to realize his sister isn't following and stops mid run. He runs back to grab her arms to try pulling her away as her eyes seemed to glitter whispering out in exactment, "A dragon... Awesome!"

Danny looked at his sister not believing his ears as Dora grabs the two distraction teens in her fists.

"I have to go!", Dora yelled out again. "You'll have to stand in line behind our dad. In the meantime...", Danny says, snapping Dess out of her daze making the girl laugh before both of them go ghost.

Both twins then become blue ghostly mists to escape Dora's fist and reform. Surprised, Dora tries twice to hit Danny and Dess, before breathing green fire at them, all of which they both dodge.

Danny and Dess return, each with a kick, which sends her flying across the room, during which her golden amulet falls off her neck into Danny's open backpack. Upon landing, Dora transforms into a ghost girl.

"Didn't see that coming... Here I though she was a real dragon", Dess commented with disappointment clear in her voice. "All I wanted was to go to the Princess Costume Ball. And my horrid mummy won't let me!", Dora cried.

She then wails, as she flies back through the portal. "If that dragon suit's her idea of a costume, I'm on mummy's side. Phew! Man, that's a relief.", Danny said, as Dess laughed before hitting her brother hard on the back making him stumble and almost fall.

The two changing into their human form again. Just as, their father Jack re-enters the room saying, "I'll tell you what a relief is...Darn, I almost forgot!". He then runs off-screen and flushes the toilet.

Making the twins look at each other and let out a sigh in relief.

===============================================

The scene opens on the exterior of Casper High, with a banner above its doors reading, 'THE BIG DANCE.' Tucker is seen holding the door open, as girls walk out past him.

"Hey there, I-", Tucker begins to say, but was cut off by a girl. "No!", the first girl tells him.

"Hi, would you-", Tucker tried to say, but again was cut off. "Forget it.", the second girl told him.

Then, a third girl came up to Tucker and held up her hand, saying, "No!". "I didn't ask you yet!", Tucker said to her.

Dess walks up to Tucker grabbing his ear and pulling him away causing him to yelling out in pain, "Ow... Ow..."

Cuts to Sam and Danny eating lunch at a picnic table. Dess sits across from her brother and Tucker sits down next to Dess rubbing his ears glaring at her. Only for the said girl to protent not to notice his stares. Seeming to be eating her lunch with a hum.

"Three strikes, Tucker?", Danny asked him. "Try strike three thousand.", Tucker turns away from Dess to answer his friend with a grumble.

"I don't know what the big deal is about going to some stupid dance. I don't need to be asked to some dance to know I'm special. I--", Sam tells them. However, Danny and Tucker are staring off-screen in a happy daze, not even paying attention to Sam.

"What?", Sam asked her two male friends, annoyed. "I think, I know the answer to that.", Dess says a little annoyed stabbing her lunch maliciously, pointing towards the direction they were staring.

"Paulina...", Danny and Tucker both said, love-structed. Cut to Paulina, who walks down a pathway while boys stare distractedly at her.

One boy on a bike crashes into a tree, while another walks into a guy sitting on a fountain and they both fall into the water, only to sit up and continue staring. Cut back to the quartet, with Danny and Tucker now both were standing.

"Paulina...", they both said again, love-structed. "Oh, please! Paulina? Girls like her are a dime a dozen!", Sam told them and Dess just sighed without looking up from her food still continuing to stab it.

Danny and Tucker dig through their pockets and pull out some change. "How much change you got?", Danny asked Tucker.

"Ha ha! Very funny. Just remember: you can't judge a book by its cover.", Sam said. "Don't get me wrong, Sam, I agree with you on that. But, Paulina is still a good person at heart... well.... it's somewhere in there deep... deep down...", Destiny finally spoke while trying not to laugh with a grumble still not looking away from her food.

"I'm amazed that you and her were even friends in the first place.", Sam said, while Dess just shrugged stabbing at her food making it look almost unenviable.

Sam looked at her friend in fear jumping at Dess finally taking notice of the dark expression she wore. Only for the girl to finally turning both their attention to the boys. Tucker bended over the table speaking to Danny, "Well, there's only one way to find out. Go on, Danny. Go to that library and check out that book!"

Dess and Sam simultaneously looked at them before face-palming at the boys. Cut over to Paulina sitting under a tree with her lunch box. Cutting back over to Danny, Tucker, Sam, and Dess.

"I can't! I get weak-kneed when I try to talk to cute girls.", Danny tells his best friends and twin sister. "Oh, and you have absolutely no problems talking to Sam.", Dess said, annoyed starting at her brother letting go of her fork.

"Uh...", Danny nervously says with a laugh. "Skip it. Go give your weak knees some exercise.", Sam says, getting up as she walks over to Danny and lifts him up by the arms.

Danny then stumbles over to Paulina and leans against the tree with one arm. He then takes a deep breath and says, "Hi! I..."

Suddenly, Danny's arm turns intangible and falls through the tree causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. "Please! Don't say you've suddenly fallen for me. That line is so last semester.", Paulina snobbishly tells him.

"Yeah! I-I mean, no! T-that's not it. I'm...I'm Danny.", Danny stammered, while standing back up. Soon, his pants glow green for a moment, then become intangible and fall to the ground to expose his boxers.

The other students in the yard laugh, along with Paulina. "A gentleman usually tips his hat, but I'll give you points for originality.", Paulina says, in a snarky tone.

Then, Sam and Dess both walk over to Danny anger clearly written on their faces that disappear as soon as it appeared, as the crowd dissipates and Sam puts her hand on his shoulder. "Kudos, Danny. You just set an all-time speed record for drowning in the shallow end of the gene pool.", Sam told him.

Paulina takes a moment to think about what Sam had just said, before turning around with an angry face. "Oh, no! You did not just call me shallow, did you?!", Paulina angrily asked Sam.

"If you mean do I think I can stand in a puddle full of you and not get my feet wet, then yeah.", Sam casually said. "Oh snap!", Dess thought to herself, shocked with a laugh she tried to hide with a cough but failed.

"Shallow?! I am not shallow!", Paulina yelled back at Sam. Sam didn't listen to Paulina's rants, as she grabs Danny by the arm and pulls him off-screen.

Dess was about to follow after them, when Paulina stopped her. "Destiny, wait a minute! I... Um, uh...", Paulina started, nervously at the Fenton girl.

"Um?", Dess turned towards her confused but it was clear that she was forcing a smile as it kept falling. "D-Destiny... will you eve-?", Paulina was about to say, but was interrupted by Sam.

"C'mon, Dess! Let's go!", Sam shouted out. "Coming! Oh, sorry Paulina! But, I have to go. I'll see you at school tomorrow, ok?", Dess said as kindly as her could muster with a plastered smile.

"Ok... sure, no problem.", Paulina said, with a smile. "Ok then, bye Paulina!", Dess said, but quickly leaving off-screen letting out a breath her was holding and her face was clearly angry.

Once Dess was gone, Paulina was both mad and upset. She was mad that Sam ruined her chance of talking with Destiny and, her chance to become friends again. Even more upsetting that she might never get another chance to, either.

"Grr!! That goth girl! First, she calls me shallow, and now she's ruined my chances of talking to Destiny!", Paulina angrily yelled out and stomping her foot "On the other hand, Destiny's geek brother does give me an idea on how to get my revenge on the goth girl. Finally, make Destiny talk to me...", she then says, as an wicked plan was beginning to form in her brain.

========================================

The scene then changes to the halls of Casper High where Danny is pulling books from his locker, with Dess standing behind him holding hers'. Tucker, nearby, watches as girls walk past causing the Fenton girl sighed gazing at her brother.

"Thanks to you, I now know the quickest way to a woman's heart: clean boxers.", Tucker tells the twins making Dess give him a look hitting the back of his head hard. Tucker started to fall slightly let out a, "Ow!" Rubbing his head glaring at her.

"Man, I blew it yesterday. Paulina probably won't even look at me now.", Danny said, as he sighed as Dess gave her brother a smile with a pat on the back.

"Don't fret, bro! I'm sure you'll get another chance to ask her out. 'It wouldn't be of the world end either...", Dess says, with a cheerful voice to encourage her brother saying the last part in a whisper where neither boy could her. Both boys looked at the younger Fenton twin confused. Just then, as the three heads turn as Paulina calling out sweetly, "Yoo-hoo, Danny!"

Danny, Dess, and Tucker turn to see Paulina wave at them from down the hall, as all the guys around her lustfully sigh. "Or not! Hey, Tuck? Dess?", Danny asked them.

"I get it. I'm out.", Tucker said, understanding what he meant. He begins to leave, but then rushes back.

"Good luck.", Tucker said, before running off. "I think, I'll take my leave to... Catch up with you later, Dan! Good, luck...", Dess tells him with a smile for sending a quick glare at popular girl.

"Thanks, sis!", Danny said to her but didn't seem to notice.

Dess walking only for Paulina to calling after her before becoming flirty with her brother, "Hi, Destiny! And hi, you.~ I just wanted to..."

Making the Fenton girl shuttered ignore Paulina walking off screen. Unfortunately Dess missed Dash suddenly appeared slamming her bother into his locker and shuts it, leaning against it. Dash's back to look at both girls. "Meet me? Who doesn't?", Dash asked Paulina, with a smirk.

Meanwhile, Danny invisibly leans out of a locker a few doors down and glares at Dash, angry at him for both flirting with his crush. "Dash Baxter. All-star quarterback and school hero.", Dash arrogantly said.

Danny grabbed Dash's shoulder as his whole body beginning to glow. Danny then gets sucked into Dash's body.

"I'm also--", Dash begins to say, before being possessed by Danny. Suddenly, Dash's eyes turn green and he drops his football.

"--in Dash's body?", Danny (in Dash's body) says, while looking down at himself. "Excuse me?", Paulina asked, confused.

"Right! Of course! I'm also president of the Casper High geek club, and I have every toenail I've ever clipped. Want to see 'em?", Danny (in Dash's body) said.

Paulina just stares at him suspiciously. "No.", Paulina says, disgusted.

"Oh, then you should get to know Danny Fenton. He doesn't scrub his mom's feet every night like I do.", Danny (in Dash's body) says, as he kneels and picks up Paulina's foot. "Eew! Get lost, loser!", Paulina says, disgusted.

Danny quickly leaving Dash's body and invisibly goes back into his locker only for him to be out of breath grabbing his chest confused felling as if her had just run a marathon. Dash stands up and holds his hand up to steady his head, clearly disoriented.

"Why do I suddenly feel like scrubbing my mom's feet?", Dash asked, while he rubbed his head and walking away. Paulina then opens up Danny's locker and he falls out with a yelp still breathing strangely. Dora's amulet falls out of his backpack onto the floor, as well.

"We have to stop meeting like this.", Paulina sweetly said, as she kneel down to Danny's level making him smile at her throw his huffs. She then notices the amulet on the ground and picks it up.

"Oh my gosh! What's that?", Paulina asked, entranced.

"Oh! Uh, it's a...uh... You like it?", Danny also nervously said still clearly out of breath.

"It's beautiful!", Paulina said. "Hey, that's great! Because I, uh, got it as a gift... for you...", Danny said quickly trying to sound normal, as Paulina gets up.

"Really?!", Paulina asked, shocked. "Yeah. I-I-in case I got the nerve to ask you to the dance and you said yes, I thought I'd want to give you something and that's what it would have been. It's for you.", Danny said, as he gets struggles to get up.

Danny stands up finally and catches his pants as they turn invisible briefly and grabs them, before they fall. "Whether you go with me or not.", Danny continued with a smile still breathing heavy.

"Well, you are kind of cute, and you have great taste in underwear. I'd love to go with you.", Paulina says, with a fake smile. She then quickly walks away, unaware that her eyes begin to glow green, as the amulet's powers overtake her.

"What am I doing? That thing doesn't belong to me or Dess. It could be our mom's, or our older sister's.", Danny says through his huffs, as his smile turns into a frown. "Well, you better think of a way to getting back that amulet fast. Before, something really bad happens. I have to talk to Dess about this new awesome ability... and....", Danny thought looking at his shaky hand.

"Bye, Danny. See you!", Paulina called out from the end of the hallway, while waving. "Or I could worry about that later. Because she said yes! Woohoo!", Danny cheered happily.

He then raised his fists triumphantly in the air. Suddenly, Danny's pants fell down, again.

Just then, Mr. Lancer walks up behind him. "Pantless again, Mr. Fenton? Third time this week I've caught you-- how do you kids say it?", Mr. Lancer said, before he took out a book called, "How To Sound Hip For the Unhip."

"Dropping trou. I think it's time I saw your father for a parent-teacher conference.", Mr. Lancer continued, before handing Danny a notice slip. "I don't think kids are saying that these days.", Danny tells him honestly.

"Oh, man. Dad?", Danny asked, worried. "Until then, here. It'll help you keep your pants up and...", Mr. Lancer said, as he gave Danny a belt, before consulting his book.

"Out of trouble with the man.", Mr. Lancer continued. "Again, nobody in this generation says that anymore!", Danny told him, annoyed, while taking the belt before hurrying to find Dess.

========================================

The scene then fades to Fenton Works' exterior, then the basement, where Jack is still sitting and fishing for ghosts, leaning his face on his hand. Danny and Dess are both standing behind him.

"Catch anything, Dad?", Danny asked. "Son, I couldn't catch a cold. I've been sitting here all day without a single bite.", Jack told him.

"Yeah... Well, maybe their just wasn't any ghost around... Um and daddy you see-", Dess calls out all cutely before quickly pushing Danny forward making her turn and glare, before Jack cut his daughter off. Danny then holds up and points to the parent-teacher conference notice.

"I'm so frustrated I want to take out my rage on the first person who gives me bad news.", Jack said, as he reeled and casted his line again. "Anyway, you kids wanted to tell me something?", Jack asked them.

"Well, sort of. Mr. Lancer--", Danny started to said. "Mr. Lancer what? Is this bad news?", Jack asked them, as he narrowed his eyes.

"Mr. Lancer... wants to have a word with us! And by that I mean, you and Danny. Not me!", Dess quickly answering holding up her hand in surrender. 'Wow! Thanks, throwing me under the bus, sis!', Danny thought, sarcastically, as he glared at his sister. Dess not looking at him finding the ceiling to be the most interesting thing at the moment.

Suddenly, Danny grabbed Jack overshadowing, him as he was looking away. Then, Jack's eyes turn green. Only for Dess eyes to be glittering and squealing in delight. Making him sweat drop at his sister exactment over the whole thing.

========================================

The scene then fades to Mr. Lancer's office, where an overshadowed Jack is sitting across the desk from Mr. Lancer. "Thank you for coming to discuss your son's schooling, Mr. Fenton.", Mr. Lancer said.

"Well, sure! I'm a parent, and that's... what parents do. Uh, right?", Danny (overshadowing Jack) asked, as Dess shrugged above him silently as she wrote above in a note book. "Well, there were a couple of incidents... with your son's pants.", Mr. Lancer said.

"Did his pants fall down again? Poor Danny. He studies so hard he forgets to eat. I know these things because I'm his dad... and not him", Danny (overshadowing Jack) told him. Both twins smiled hopefully, while leaning an arm on Lancer's desk.

"Hmm... That would explain things.", Mr. Lancer said, while he rubs his chin, thinking. "It worked?", Danny asked, causing Mr. Lancer to look up.

"I-I-I mean, of course you understand. No wonder you're both Danny and Dess's favorite teacher.", Danny quickly said before Jack eyes seemed to flickered from blue to green. Making the younger Fenton twin look down at the scene confused.

"I am?", Mr. Lancer asked, shocked looking back at Danny (overshadowing Jack).

"We Fentons' consider teachers to be underpaid and under-appreciated.", Danny continued, before smiling hopefully. "I like your style, Mr. Fenton. In fact, I'd like you to chaperone the upcoming school dance. It's perfect.", Mr. Lancer said, gesturing to a dance flyer he's holding.

"Chaperone? Well, I'm not sure...", Danny started to say only to start becoming short winded looking up at his sister. "I am. See you Friday. Or, as the kids say, catch you later, G!", Mr. Lancer said, while he read from his 'How To Sound Hip' book not even noticing the difference.

He then points to Jack with a handgun gesture. Both Danny (as Jack) and Dess from above both worryingly grimaced.

========================================

The scene then fades to the Amity Park Mall, where Danny, Tucker, Dess, and Sam are all sitting at a table in the food court, eating. "Mmm!", Tucker mumbled, with with a mouthful of food, as a girl walks by as Dess tries not to laugh.

"No.", the girl just told him, before walking away. "So, your dad is going to chaperone the dance? and you feel weak after taking someone over,,,?", Sam asked the Fenton twins as if trying to clarify.

"Yes, but he doesn't know he's going to chaperone because he doesn't remember that I made him say yes!", Danny told her finally catching Sam up breath. Camera then zooms out to include a girl reading a book at another table.

"Let me get this straight. You two can just walk into people and take over their bodies from the inside?", Tucker asked the twins. "Yeah, pretty much. Except for get extremely tired after words...", Danny answered, while Dess nodded her head.

"Hey, Dess. If you could control a girl for just about two minutes...", Tucker said, while he looked at the girl with the book. "Forget it, Tuck. You can get your own date for the dance like Danny did. Anyway it seems to make up after we do it...", Dess told him, as she glanced at the girl, then back at Tucker rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"You known Tucker you haven't asked every girl yet..." Dess spoke up to him only for it fall on deaf ears.

He was to caught up staring at all the girls around him making Dess sigh in defeat. "Does he have to take off his pants and act like a dweeb? Or will either one do?", Sam asked catching Dess's attention causing her laughing quickly coughing to cover it. Camera cuts to a nearby Abyss store, which has a sign above its doors that says, 'Fleecy Tees Sale!!'

Inside, Paulina happily spots the table of yellow fleecy tees and begins searching through the stacks. "I've just got to have one of these! They're so unique!", Paulina said, as she threw some tees over her shoulder.

She looks back to see all the other customers in the store wearing the tees. Paulina then looks around and spots a store sales girl.

"Miss? Do you have this in a size small?", Paulina asked, as she waved for assistance. The sales girl then hops over to her.

Then, Paulina holds up a tee. "Ooh, sorry. We just sold our last small of this corduroy button-down fleecy tee to someone else.", the sales girl told her.

"Will you be getting any more soon?", Paulina asked. "The Abyss corduroy button-down fleecy tee has been discontinued. If you haven't already got one, you are doomed to languish as a toxic social outcast for a period of no less than five and no more than sixteen weeks. Sorry.", the sales girl answered, before giggling.

"SIXTEEN WEEKS?!", Paulina angrily yelled out, red in the face and outraged. She then rips tee in her hands.

The amulet begins to glow around her neck. Paulina's skin turns blue and her eyes turn red.

She transforms into the dragon Dora was before and stares down at the sales girl. "Want fleecy tee!", Paulina angrily said, before she blows green fire at table of tees.

Camera cuts to customers and the sales girl running out of the store, screaming. The table of tees crashes through the storefront window.

Cuts back to Danny, Tucker, Dess, and Sam. "Honestly, guys, I'm glad I'm not going to the stupid dance. Saves me the embarrassment of wearing the lame dress my parents bought me.", Sam said, as she laughed nervously.

"So, no one's asked you, huh?", Tucker asked. "Maybe if I was as pretty as Paulina.", Sam told him, looking upset.

"Don't put yourself down, Sam. I think you look pretty, just the way you are. I'm not going with anyone either!", Dess reassured her best friend. Sam smiled and blushed at the Fenton girl's words, before quickly shaking her blush off her face.

"Why are you so down on her? So she's pretty. It's not a crime.", Danny said. "Looks are deceiving, Danny.", Sam warned him as Dess nodded in agreement.

People start screaming and running away behind the trio. Danny and Dess's ghost senses go off.

"Ghost time. Can I finish your fries?", Tucker asked, as he held up french-fries. Dess quickly snaps at him but with a sickly sweet tone and smile, "Touch them! I'll take your fingers in their place!"

Tucker quickly pulls his hand away with a yelp. Making Dess and Sam laugh before Dess got up running after Danny to find an open spot to go ghost.

They then fly into the air in front of Paulina the dragon. "Say, haven't we met somewhere?", Danny asked.

Paulina then roars and breathes green fire at them. "Let's try this again. Hi, I'm Danny Phantom. This is Dess Phantom. And you are?", Danny said, while both he and his sister dodged the fire.

Paulina roars and hits the twins with her tail. Danny and Dess both yelled out and crashed into the kitchen of the nearby Weenie On-A-Skewer.

"Testy, got it.", Dess said, while she held her head. Paulina then breathes more fire at the store's counter and both twins fly out of the way.

"Sorry, dude! I think you got the wrong weenie!", Danny said. The twins then smack into Paulina, pushing her through the air.

She grabs them both mid-flight and skids to a halt, then pins them on the ground. "Must have tee!", Paulina angrily yelled out.

"Tea? Ooh, good idea. Coffee could make you a mite jittery. Better yet...", Danny started to said. "Danny! Not helping!", Dess angrily told him.

"Oh, right! Sorry!", Danny apologized to his sister. They both then turned intangible and sink into the ground.

Paulina looks perplexedly at her claws. "Have some punch!", both twins said, as they punched her, while flying back up through the ground.

Paulina then flies through the air towards a girl carrying an Abyss shopping bag, who screams and runs away, leaving the bag behind. As Paulina smashes into the ground, the amulet flies off her neck and lands in the bag.

She soon turns back into a human. "Ooh, whoa. What hit me?", Paulina asked, distorted.

She then noticed the bag and pulled out the amulet. "Hey! My amulet!", Paulina exclaimed, as she puts it on, then pulls out a tee from the bag.

"Hey! My fleecy tee! They must have had it in my size! I guess good things happen when you maintain a positive attitude.", Paulina said, as she folded the tee. Cut to Tucker and Sam.

Danny and Dess then fly out of the ground. "Danny! Dess! Are you guys okay?", Sam asked, as the twins changed back into their human selves.

"Fine. But that's the second time we've fought that dragon. We need to investigate. How are you guys?", Dess said before asking her friends. "Great... if you don't count me still being dateless for the dance. Sasha, no. Denise, no. I've hit every girl in school except...", Tucker said, as he started typing on his PDA.

Dess just sighs Just then, Valerie walked up to him. "Valerie.", Tucker continued.

"Yeah, hi. Sucker, is it?", Valerie asked, a bit rudely. "Tucker. Or Tuck. Or Tuckerino.", Tucker said, with a smirk on his face.

"Which ends with "no." Which, by the way, is my answer, unless something happens in the next five minutes that makes me dateless.", Valerie bluntly told him. Suddenly, Kwan walked up to her.

"You'll never guess what happened! Donna said she'd go to the dance with me, so you're dateless!", Kwan said, before walking away. "You're on.", Valerie said to Tucker.

"I'll take it! Some may call it the rebound, but I call it a yes! I got a date! Whoo! And the pants are still on!", Tucker cheered, as Valerie walked away and he pointed down to his pants. The scene fades to the Fenton Works' kitchen, where Maddie is fixing Jack's tie.

"I don't understand why I have to wear this stupid thing.", Jack said. "Because it's Danny and Dess's first dance, Jack. If we're gonna chaperone this thing, we have to make sure we don't embarrass them.", Maddie told him.

Camera cuts to a wide shot of Maddie, Jack, and Jazz, who is leaning against the table. "How would we embarrass them?", Jack asked.

"I think it's great when you guys do anything that doesn't have something to do with your sick obsession with ghosts.", Jazz said. "Funny. I don't even remember volunteering to chaperone the dance. It's all a vague blur.", Jack said.

Soon, Danny and Dess both walk up behind the table, with Danny drinking a glass of water. "By the way, Danny, Dess, just so you two know, I'm on to your little secret.", Jazz told them.

This caused Danny to spit out his water and Dess to look around, nervously. "What?! Wh-what secret?", Danny asked, super nervous.

"The clumsiness, the nervousness. I can't believe I didn't figure it out before. You have a girlfriend. And that must mean you have a boyfriend, Dess", Jazz said. "It's a lie, we're not ghosts!", Danny yelled out, before Dess stepped on his foot that was closes making him yell.

Dess answered their sister with a laugh as her twin glared at her, "We'll she's not really his 'girlfriend'. She's just going to the dance with him."

"And Dess don't have the charms to get a boyfriend, Jazz.", Danny followed up making her sending a glare back making the seem to have sparks flying between the two.

"That's great! I can meet her and talk to her about ghosts! Don't worry, sweetheart it's better this way! Once you find the right guy. I can tell him all about ghosts or plasma blast him! Whichever comes first.", Jack said ignoring or seeming to be complete blind to the twins behavior.

He grabbed Dess's shoulder and pulling the teen into a side hug clearly surprising her as his face darked at the end. "You better let her know your family's insane now, Danny. If you marry her and she finds out later, that's entrapment. You too, Dess... If he survives!", Jazz warned them both before looking at their father a little frightened.

"We better go get ready.", Danny sighed taking his sister hand pulling Dess free from their father's hold, dragging her to their room.

"Okay, so you're gonna have to dance with Paulina and I'll be keep our dad from embarrassing the both of us ... We can both handle that. I think... Right..?", Dess said, as they both go through a door and walk down some stairs.

"I don't know.", Danny just said letting her hand go. The scene then fades to Sam's room, where she is laying on her bed, talking to Danny, Dess, and Tucker via webcam on her laptop even with the said Fenton girl being off scene.

The boys were in the twin's room, both of the boys in suits. Dess still getting ready in the bathrooms wearing a dark blue dress and was prepping for the dance. "Tie straight. Shirt tucked in.", Danny said, while he adjusted his tie.

"I'll pack the unbreakable ghost fishing just in case and the Fenton Thermos.", Dess said walking back into the room, as she grabbed the item and placing them it into her small purse. Tucker seemed to freeze staring at the younger Fenton twin unmoving a clear blush on his cheeks.

"What's taking so long with that dragon research, Sam?", Danny asked Sam, through his computer. Dess smacked her brother head making him yell out and stare at his twin confused, "Ow."

Looking at his sister confused seeming to notice his best friend behind Dess. He moved over to him shaking Tucker trying to snap him out of it as Sam snapped at Danny typing on her laptop, "Alright! Jeez! Here. I'm sending you the link."

A webpage with an image of the ghost dragon pops up on Danny's computer screen as Danny dragged Tucker behind his sister over to the computer. Dess still noticing Tuckers strange behavior read out loud to the two boys, "That's it! Medieval ghostly legend held that the cursed Amulet of Aragon, could transform any wearer into dragon form, under states of extreme emotional duress or anger."

"That's the amulet I gave to Paulina. It must have accidentally fallen into my backpack. Wait. You mean... I'm going on a date with a dragon?!", Danny said is shock pushing Dess over to look at the screen.

"Yep! afraid so.", Dess answered giving him a smile putting her hand on his shoulder before finally noticing Tucker who was staring at her. Making her sigh pulling on his ear being the one to finally snap him out of it as Tucker screamed out, "Ow!" Glaring at her but Dess had already turned away looking back at the computer screen.

"Like I said, looks are deceiving. I'm sure you boys and Dess will have a wonderful evening.", Sam said.

"Sam!" Dess had called but was unheard as she had already ended the call.

Making Dess sigh as Danny spoke up, "She really wants to go to the dance."

"But she says she didn't want to!", Tucker told him.

"Right... Because every girl wants to be at 'home.' You both are just...,", Dess sarcastically and couldn't even finish shaking her head at them.

"Right! We're her best friends. We should have known.", Danny responded looking at Tucker.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it now, right?", Tucker asked making Dess hit him on the back of the head.

Danny thinks for a moment, then smiles mischievously and flashes green eyes at Tucker. Making the boy seem to understand what his ghost friend was up to starting to shaking his head yelling, "No way. Forget it. Absolutely not. No!"

Dess shook her head sighed getting up telling both boys hitting his head, "Your both such idiots."

Danny and Tucker share confused looks as Dess leaves their shared room. Pulling out her phone pressing call before a deep male voice answered, 'Dess?'

"Hi, Nick! I'm so sorry... I've got to rain trek, sorry. Thanks again for the offer to drive me, really." Dess tells the male over the other end of the call.

There was no reply making her look at the phone in worry before a male voice spoke again, 'That's alright Dess. Are you arriving with your father after all then?'

"No, I'm going to convince my friend to come to the dance." She replayed to him.

'Well I could give you both a lift? If you don't think she'll mind.' The voice spoke again with a laugh

With a small shake of her head Dess answered him, "That's alright. I'll just meet you at the dance. But thanks anyway, Nick!"

'Well alright if your sure. See you their.' Nick told the teen quickly with clear upset tone ending the call.

============

Seen fades to outside Sam house. Dess smooths out her dress with a sigh that turns into a smiles before knocking on the door. Sam looks at her in surprised asks sarcastically rolling her eyes, "Dess? What are you doing her?"

Dess laughed before smiling answering well more going really fast rambling, "Well I was thinking that someone needs to help me watch over Danny and my dad... Me and Nick will be busy taking care of things at the dance as the organizer... Please! We might even be able to mess with miss ice princess herself! Of course making my idiot twin regret it! It worked for me!"

Dess winked at her friend. Sam face grew a big smile before giving her a hug before answering and running off back inside, "Of course Dess! Just let me run and change into that dumb dress that I wasn't going to wear. "

Dess giggles at Sam's excitement as she ran off into the house. Before come back in a matter of seconds later all dressed up and quickly grabs Dess's hand as the girls two took off heading towards the school laughing.

========================================

Seen fades to Danny arriving at Paulina's house with him clearly nervous. He cleared his throat practicing to himself, "Paulina, about the amulet. It's a ancient family heirloom and I need to get it back." He smiles before slapping himself and sighing, "No, that stinks! If Dess was here maybe she could give me some advice..."

Only for the door to open reaving a tall intonating man making Danny jump and studder speaking up, "Uh, hi! Uh, you must be Paulina's dad..."

"If you upset her, we're going to have a violent talk," He tells Danny his face blank with an unfriendly tone making Danny jump more.

"Papa? You're scaring him." Paulina questions walking past him walking up to Danny in a pink dress making the boy plush as she walks over to him.

He notices the amulet on her neck but can't say anything as Paulina speaks up pulling him away, "You're scaring him. Come on Danny. We're going to be late."

Danny quickly speaks to Paulina's dad before being dragged off, "And I'm glad we had a chance to chat."

========================================

Scene fades to the Casper High gym, which has a banner above its doors reading, 'SCHOOL DANCE 2 NITE' and dance music playing from within as students file in. Inside, students file in. Inside, students are dancing and cheering. Lancer was walking amongst the students reading his 'Hip' book speaking to them, "Let's get down with our bad selves."

He would point in a random direction speaking again, "Hey, G, You're my dog."

Danny grabs two glasses of punch off the table giving a secret look to his sister who nodded jestering to Paulina. Danny nodded seeming to understand her walking over to his date. Before he cleared voice speaking to Paulina , "Paulina, I was thinking... That Amulet..."

Paulina touched the amulet smiling asking him, "Isn't it fabulous? I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me."

"Yeah, well, about that. See, I shouldn't have given it to you in the first place because..."

Paulina face seems to grow curious to his response. Only to turn and see Sam and Dess talking at the punch table before his twin takes off saying quickly, "I'll leave it to you Sam! Thanks!"

Paulina growls angrily sticking out a green dragon tongue to suck the punch out of her glass, which she then breaks it in her hand. Before Danny quickly hands her his glass quickly countering, "Uh... But I want to make it up to you. I'll get you something else. Something... more special."

Mr. Lancer approaches Jack and Maddie as he speaks to Jack, "Mr. Fenton! About out conversation the other day concerning Danny."

Making Jack look at him confused just as Dess reached her father from behind turning invisible and takes him over making his eyes turn green, "Yes! Danny, what a fine boy he is! Ha! Yes, as his father, I get that all the time."

Maddie looked at her husband that Dess had take over asking him confused, "Jack, you sound kind of strange."

"Oh, must be something I ate..." ,Dess (As Jack) looks over at Sam speaking up quickly again hurrying away, "Hey! How 'bout I get us some punch?"

She waved her way through other students speaking to them walking up to Sam, "Excuse me! Excuse me! Adult man coming through..."

"Sam! We've got trouble!" She calls out to her friend behind the table.

"Dess..." Sam asked back in confusion and little scare looking at the Fenton twin's father.

"Yes, it's me!" ,Dess nods before quickly getting three walkie-talkies out giving them to her.

"I need you to help Danny with keeping eyes on Paulina. Can you get Tucker to keep and eye on my Dad... I still have things to do for Mr. Lance and Nic needs my help as well..." Dess(Jack explained with worry and asking him confused.

"I'll take care of it, Dess! I give to his walkies to the boys! GO!" ,Sam tells her friend taking off first approaching Danny and Paulina tapping on his shoulder handing him one of the walkies.

Sam took off again without bothering giving a explaining approaching Tucker and his date giving him a walkie, "Tucker tell me if my dad gets to close to Mr. Lancer or talks to anyone, page me! Danny keep any eye on your date..."

"Dess... I" Danny starts to respond but Dess don't listen quickly leaving her dad taking the walkie-talkie from his hand. Jack looked around confused as to what happened as the Female Fenton twin trying to fly away on to fall transforming to human form.

Making Jake turn to his daughter asking in worry, "Dess? Are you alright?"

Getting down to her level but she seemed unable to talk. Just as a boy with glass wearing a yellow shirt and black curly hair. He saw her and yelled out, "Dess! Mr. Lancer I'd looking for you!"

Only for Paulina to seem to huff and walks to the bathroom to which Sam noticed

Sam picked up her walkie spoke into it, "She's on the move!"

"Don't make her angry Sam" ,Danny snapped at her.

"I know alright! I didn't even want to come to this stupid thing..." Sam snapped back on the walkie whispering the last part.

"Nice, one Romeo!" Dess sarcastically told him over the talkie before continuing to her friend, "Be careful Sam!"

She didn't answer and followed Paulina into the bathroom. Dess looked to the bathroom just as their teacher Mr. Lancer to approached her and started talking, "You have done a fine job Ms. Fenton. I hope you still got your school work accomplished."

"Thank you, Mr. Lancer! I didn't let it get in my way. I wasn't the only one working on it." Dess tried telling him with a smile but also stealing glances to the bathroom.

He didn't seem to notice it laugh and telling her, "Well I let you as the kids say, 'Get it on!'"

Dess just stood their smiling answering simply, "Thanks, sir..."

She takes off for the bathroom as Mr. Lancer starts walking away back to the rest of the party. Just for the twins to run into each other outside. They share a look before Dess opens the door to go in being the obvious choice to calling, "Sam? Paulina?"

Dess walks into the bathroom and sees Sam the dragon flying out of the destroyed ceiling. She calls, "Danny! We have a problem!" Making the older twin burst into the bathroom seeing the ceiling. They both turn ghost and flies after her. Sam is carrying the unconscious Paulina. Danny flies above Sam and kicks her in the back. She falls and crashes onto the football field. Dess goes to the girl in the dragons arms going in tangible and freeing her.

Danny lands in front of the dragon yelling it calmly, "Take it easy, Paulina. You don't want to hurt Sam."

Only for Dess to look in her arms an unctuous Paulina in her grasping, "Paulina!"

Looking at the dragon and her brother yelling, "That's Sam!"

"What!" Danny yelled it surprise and shock looking back at his sister and Paulina.

The Dragon opens in eyes getting on it hind legs and starts reaching for the unctuous girl yelling, "Shallow girl!"

"Yep, that's her!" ; "Yep, that's Sam" The twins said together differing from their last words.

Sam fires a fire at them and they turns intangible to avoid it, then reappears.

"Whoa! Sam! Two words: breath mints." Danny says to her causing Dess to yell at him, "Dan! Not helping!"

He launches into the air away from the girls. Sam roars at them, then hits them with her tail, sending the three towards the bleachers. Danny turns himself intangible and Dess does the same with Paulina. Cut to behind the bleachers, where Dash is leaning against the fence talking to a girl.

"So, do you like quarterbacks?" Dash asked her clearing trying to flirt.

Danny, Dess and Paulina phase through the bleachers and hit the fence, turning tangible. Dash and the girl stare in surprise.

"Uh, sorry." Danny clearly trying to apologize.

Dess just scuffed at seeing Dash with another girl after telling her, 'he wouldn't go with anyone else!' speech. She focused back to the trouble at hand as a Dragon Sam lifts up a section of bleachers and roars, causing Dash and the girl to scream and run away. Dess snapped out, "So brave!"

Danny looked at his sister confused before quickly turning back to Sam who throws away the bleachers. Dess gets up and says to her friend, "Come on Sam! Your reasonable!"

Older twin's walkie-talkie beeps and he puts it to his ear. Tuckers voice came through as both twins heard it, "Danny! Dess, Lancer's getting close to your dad."

"I hate to do this, Sam." Danny told her making Dess look at him with widen eyes as she called to him, "Danny! Wait!"

He ignores his sisters call and flies towards Sam and strains to pick up her tail, then pulls her into the air by it. He swings her around and flings her into the distance. He turns around, smiling, then frowns. He yelled in horror, "Oh, man. Dad! Dess! Please!"

"Your going to be the death of me!" Dess answers placing Paulina down taking off to the school towards the trouble.

========================================

Cut to Jack walking through the dance. He suddenly stops and looks angry.

"Hey!" Jack yells walking up behind Maddie and Lancer. He walks between them and points at Lancer asking, " Who the heck are you? And why are you talking to my wife?"

"Jack, this is Mr. Lancer--" Maddie tells her husband in a hushed tone, "From the parent-teacher conference."

Dess phases up through the floor behind Jack and overshadows him. Jack 'Dess' answers with a laugh, "Right, right. I'm sorry, it's just in this light I thought you were George Clooney. Isn't he sharp, Mom? I mean, Maddie."

"Well... Thank you." Lancer said some what confused with a laugh.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to dance with my wife. That's what we adults do, dance with our wives." Jack 'Dess' tells her teach and pulls Maddie to the dance floor and they begin to dance.

Maddie seems to melt in his arm and sighs asking her husband, "Doesn't this bring back memories?"

"If by memories you mean things you remember that I don't, then yes! Go ahead and remind me of stuff. I'll totally agree to remembering." Jack 'Dess' quickly tells her mom just as the song ends.

The students start cheering for them. Dess invisibly leaves Jack's body and flies off. Only to fall turning human again clearly looking down at her hand questionably before says, "I'll write it down later! I need to go to Danny and Sam!"

Dess clearly was having a hard time walking walking away from the cheering crowed. Jack looked around confused before stating confidently, "What the heck? I mean, uh, thank you! Thank you all on behalf of me, Jack Fenton."

Walking into the bathroom again watch as Danny was know holding the unctuous Paulina trying to get away from Sam. Dess takes a deep breath and closes her eyes trying to transforming again seeming to struggle before finally doing it. She quickly flies in front of Sam preventing her from going after the pair. Danny yelled at her, "Dess! The Fenton Fisher!"

She easily catches it flying behind Sam, "I made sure it can capture ghosts and dragon ghosts this time!"

Dess casts line at Sam, which wraps around her neck. "Yes! It works!"

Sam continually breathes fire at Dess, who keeps wrapping the line around her until her wings and arms are secure. She drops to the ground. Dess flies down to her and removes the amulet. Danny close on her tail landing next to her as she transforms back into her human self.

Danny sets Paulina as the twins walk off-screen. "Sam?" Danny calls to her as the light flashes as they transforms into their Fenton selves.

The other twin kneeling down next to Sam asking her, "Are you alright?"

"Wow." Sam says holding her head and looks at Danny asking, "Did I have fun at the dance?"

"Well, uh..." Danny don't know how to answer as a chuckle could be heard.

Dess tells her with a wink, "Let's just say you had a roaring time."

Danny and Sam look at each other before jumping in laughing with Dess. The three seeming to forgetting all about Paulina.

========================================

Scene fades to a near-empty gym with students filing out. Sam, Danny, and Tucker are standing in the middle of the floor.

"Dude, sorry your date didn't pan out. Where is Paulina anyway?" Tucker told Danny looking around for her.

Danny just yells back at his friend, "Ya, and what about yours!?"

Both boys looking for their dates. Only to cut to Dash leaning against the wall talking to Paulina, who looks annoyed. Behind him was Tuckers date along with annoyed face as she yelled, "Hey you asked her to be your date! "

"Ya! Ya!" Dash waved her off going back to Paulina with a flirtatious smile.

Cuts to Sam and a clearly angered Dess. They share a looks as if agreeing not to answer Tucker.

"Ah, who cares? Look!" Sam says cutting to to the DJ.

The DJ's still playing. She turns to Danny with a smile grabbing his arm pulling him asking, "And I think there's time for one last dance?"

"Sure, I'd love to." Danny answers almost at once hands Tucker the amulet.

He turns to him asking, "Keep an eye on this, will ya?"

Tucker nods only for Dess to snatch it and place it in her purse. He looks at her yelling, "Hey!"

"Come on! Why do they get all the fun!" Dess grabs Tuckers hand pulling him onto the dance floor with him almost yelling in surprise.

She laughed at his reaction causing Tucker to blush at her smiling face. Dess pulled him in placing his hand on her hips and began slow dancing.

Sam asks Danny with a laugh, "Promise me you'll keep your pants up."

"I'll do my best." Danny answered making Dess smile at their interaction,

She turned back to Trucker just to hear, "I want to go to the ball!"

They hear the terrified screams of Dash and the two girls in distances as the female ghost chases them. Making the four stare in surprise before laughing and going back to their dancing together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 206 16
Danny Fenton, he was just 14, when his parents bui- oh heck, you all know who he is. This is a Danny Phantom fanfiction, one that isn't exactly a tru...
11.1K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
26.5K 473 20
Danny and Dayla are twin brother and sister. One day they had an accident in their parents lab, causing them to become half-ghosts. Now with the help...
1K 16 5
Jane is a strange half ghost girl that come out of the ghost portal. The very same fay Danny gets his ghost powers. To his surprises she was just lik...