Sonic Frozen Adventure

By NoriDavis

While Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails the Fox is battling Dr. Robtnik they are accidentally sent back in time in... More

Sonic The Hedghog
Into Arendelle
Introductions
Metal Sonic vs Arendell
Training time
Attack on Arendell
New Arrivals Rew Recruits
Upcoming news and Ideas.
An unexpected welcome
New Friends, Old friends
Knuckles and Kristoff part 1
NEW PROJECT IN PROGRESS
It's been a while....

Happy Thanksgiving birthday

246 3 2
By NoriDavis

Hey everyone I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thanksgiving break oh and another thing is that I am turning 18 tomorrow on Thanksgiving.

I am really shocked that I have come this far of my age and I still remember being a little kid just like it was yesterday I really am going to miss my childhood but all I can do now is just look back on the good all days.

So yay!!!!!!!

I will be spending time with my family and take a quick break from my fanfic but don't worry everyone a new chapter is coming, I know that 2020 hasn't been pleasant to but we just got to keep going no matter what, I just hope that everyone is safe, doing well, and spending quality time with your family than just playing with your new Ps5, 4 and all of that stuff.

As always stay indoors stay with your family, eat some turkey, Stuff your face with stuffing, play some good holiday movies, and please stay safe.

Nori: "So long partner." He looks back at his childhood self and he gave him a nod telling him.

Little Nori: "You done good bro, you done good.

Nori then looked forward and took a deep breath. "Okay let's see where we're going now. As he continues walking everything feeds into black as in a new chapter is beginning for the young man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 55 17
Original by @ Spiderfan626 from fanfiction.net Peter Parker is sent to Arendelle by SHIELD to see the new queen of Arendelle. Can Spider Man and his...
1.7K 36 13
Two hedgehogs name Sonic and Eve embrace their new life on earth. After causing a blackout, they end up catching the attention of an evil scientist n...
173K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
3.9K 195 47
This story is after Elsa and Anna part away for Anna to become Arendelle's Queen and Elsa to become the guardian of the forest. One day, Elsa decided...