Naive

Par Storyismything

Aurora the naive and shy type. Always plastering a smile on your face and very sneaky, yet cute. She's loved... Plus

Read/Important
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
O my blueberries
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
A/n
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
NOT AN UPDATE🦋
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
13
Don't skip!
12
11
10
Special Love
9
New book!!!✨
8
Q/A
7
6
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
20th of April
21st of April
22nd of April
23rd of April (So cute)
24th of April!
The End
New Changes!
Let's Play!

Happy Birthday, Aurora!!!:)

5.9K 104 25
Par Storyismything

Narrator's POV

Happy birthday Aurora-From the Author who created you;)

The now 16 years old girl sat on the chair admiring her soft and charming features that were soon to be blown away with the makeup artist's work. She never realized how beautiful she is and how special she was to be in the position she is in right now. The soft cute smile was planted on her face as she remembers the loving and sweet text Hendrick sent to her this morning. 

"Awwww...She's blushing. I wonder what she's thinking of." One of the younger makeup artists said looking at the girl's red face. The older one just rolled her eyes in jealousy and walked to Aurora.

"Don't listen to her. She doesn't know how to mind her business and I'm sure she is disturbing you isn't she?" The older one asked she started her work immediately. Aurora smiled and looked at the younger makeup artist.

"You're not and I was just thinking of my boyfriend," Aurora replied and turned back to the mirror. The older makeup artist rolled her eyes again, a bad habit, jealous of the little girl. She wished she was in her position to receive all the nice and good treatment and most importantly, a handsome boyfriend like Hendrick.

"I see. You must be really happy to have such a handsome and rich boyfriend." Once again, the older girl said, in jealousy. Aurora must have figured out the tone in which the girl speaks and decided to keep quiet and let them do her work.

"And you're done. You can go get dressed in the closet. We've picked the most expensive and cute outfit in the mall for you sweet little girl. Go now! You don't want to keep the prince waiting." The younger one spoke happily. She wasn't jealous like the other one. In fact, she was very grateful to see someone like her happy.

"Thank you." Aurora giggles as she walked away with her phone in her hands and into the closet. Indeed, she was really the luckiest girl on the planet.

...

The clicking of high heels and beautiful gown was sounded and sworn on the expensive titles made of the richest's work of all. It was designed with black dots and cloured as a new design of the year. Many laughter and clicking of drinks were also present as everyone was happy and cheering. It was a day of celebration and happiness for both mother and daughter. 

"Gather up everybody. Welcome to the party. Hope you all are having a great time here."  A man said on the stage. He was one of Aurora's mother's male friend. A very close one too.

He wore a black matching tie with his suit and golden wristwatch actually made of real gold. It wasn't a surprise that Aurora's mother's friends were all rich. All working in big companies and hotels. Even having their own rich businesses.

"One of our sweetest and most loving girl of all is Aurora. The birthday girl."

Scratch.

Will you please come up with a sweet introduction, please? (A/n note)

"I'll like to welcome the birthday girl up to the stage. She's been a good girl and Santa would like to give her gifts. 

OR..-

"Shut up Author: (Readers;)

...

The light was immediately dimmed as all the guests went into hiding. It was a game similar to the day Hendrick proposed. Only the difference was that 'he' didn't leave her alone. 

The screeching of tires stopped as a pink gown was dropped on the floor. Aurora stepped out of the limo with her hands placed in the driver's just like a princess would do. The limo was ordered by Hendrick who always want the best for his girlfriend. 

"Huh?" She said surprised to see dimmed lights. She was expecting loud music and cheering and waves of laughters but all that she expected was not what she got. She slowly took a step forward looking around for any sign of people. She thought she came to the wrong place but she didn't. She was where she was right to be. 

"He did it again." She mumbled holding her gown. 

In the hiding spot, was a frowning Hendrick who was very much upset that he made his girlfriend unhappy especially on her birthday. 

1.

2..

3...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AURORA!

Everyone jumped up from their hiding spot as the light went back to normal. The girl was beyond shocked and happy at the same time. Everything was clear and bright to her now. She widened her eyes to take in the place/area. It was very huge. Bigger than a castle or a mansion or even Hendrick's home. 

She smiled brightly and ran to Hendrick's arm and everyone awwed in happiness. She was very happy and glowing especially in her pink gown.

On the other hand, Hendrick looked like a king. He wore a black suit with a white bow tie and matching outfits. (Just imagine anything hot you guys!!)

"Happy birthday Aurora." He said and they both shared a deep long, hot kiss. They pulled away as they looked at each other in the eyes. It was like they were getting married instead. In the fading light, also stood, Hendrick's parents. They were so happy. So so so happy to see their son happy. It was a joy for parents. They looked at each other and snuggled close seeing their son with the girl he loves. 

....

"...In sickness and in death," Henry said looking into the woman he was getting married to. Oh common! Don't tell me you forgot them, did you?

Everyone clapped in joy as they saw 2 couples getting married. And with that, they both shared their own kiss. A kiss that was pure. Kids of 5 years old covered their eye at the scene while some parents helped them do so.

Hendrick and Aurora smiled holding each other's hand

Steve and Roe looked at each other, blushing.

And the cute little puppy that Hendrick Bought for Aurora took this as a perfect time and snuggled into Aurora's leg.

"Awwww.Who's this cute little fella?" Aurora asked the small cute puppy that looked up at her. She carried it happily and kissed its head. 

"Please can I keep it?" She pleaded to show Hendrick her practiced puppy dog eyes. He gently placed kisses on her neck.

"It was bought specially for you.

"Really?"

"Yes.

'What should we name it?" The girl asked. 

"We'll think of that later," Hendrick said. 

"Yaaa!! I'm finally 16." She jumped up and down carefully so she won't fall the dog down. Hendrick darky chuckled.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing...It's just that you're so...

"So what?

"Naive."

A/n

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm finally through with this book. It was all thanks to you guys for encouraging me and getting my lazy ass up. I'm so thankful. Thank you so much.

So...How was the ending?

And No...I'm not making a sequel. I'm so sorry but I have other stories in mind. Hope you enjoy. Love you and yes...

I'm so sorry if you see any errors. I wrote this in the dark and at night. What? I didn't want to be late for the wedding.

Please give me a ship name.

Bye and thank you for reading.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

943K 21.1K 55
This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as sexual harassment, rap...
10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
1.9K 40 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...