Just Who Are You?

Par _Mushie_

'You're so mysterious that caught me curious.'- Myoui Mina. 'I wanna know the real you and I will surely fin... Plus

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
#Not An Update
Chapter 31
#Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
#Not An Update#
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
#Not An Update
Sksksksks
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 50

3.7K 168 65
Par _Mushie_

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mina fell asleep while leaning onto Chaeyoung as Chaeyoung also lended her shoulders for Nayeon to lean on as the girl was also sleeping.

"Look at these two pigs sleeping". Momo said and rolled her eyes.

"Are we there yet??" Mark asked from the back as he held Jackson's head so the guy's head won't fall off his shoulder.

"In about an hour". Mark groaned but made sure not too loud or he would've woken up his lover.

"There's no need to rush. The car with a tracking device on is left behind so they have no idea where we are or where we're going to be at". He said and reached out into his bag of snacks and pulled one snack out. "Let the girls sleep a little longer".

"Ye". Jeongyeon said as she drove slower since she saw how Nayeon was sleeping rather peacefully and that was her only reason to drive slower.

-----------------------

"Stop right by that gas station over there. We'll get some gas and then we can switch seats". He said as Jeongyeon did as told.

They switched seats and because of the noises, the girls woke up. Nayeon let out a big yawn as she stretched her arms forward.

"Do you wanna sit back here instead Nayeon-ah?" Jimin asked since Yoongi already went to the driver's seat so he's rather awkward with Jeongyeon.

He already knows that Nayeon wouldn't refused either way since he had a strong feeling of Nayeon liking Jeongyeon even if he's not sure in what kind of way.

"Sure". Nayeon without a hint of hesitation in her eyes went over to the back and sat next to Jeongyeon. "Do you want the orange juice we bought earlier?" Nayeon asked while already taking it out and handed it over to the latter.

"Thank you". Nayeon flashed her bunny smile as she took her other drink out.

Everyone were quiet since they were kinda tired. Yoongi played a few songs so it won't be so quiet there.

"Aren't you sleepy??" Nayeon asked and then tap her shoulder. "You can lean your head here if you wanna take a nap".

"I'm okay". Nayeon sigh because she was just using that as an excuse to let Jeongyeon lean on her but she was too shy to tell her the truth.

Nayeon then nodded and smiled firmly before turning back to look out the window. She was thinking of how to get Jeongyeon to be more comfortable with her but flinch when she suddenly felt a weight on her shoulder.

"Is it okay if I take a nap?" Jeongyeon asked with her eyes closed.

"W-why bother asking if y-you're already doing it, tsk". Nayeon blushed and look away as Jeongyeon had a small smile on.

Nayeon was cute in however way she looked at and she of course didn't know that she could feel this way towards a person. It was rather new and fascinating for her.

Of course Mark and Jackson were adoring the two. They already expected these two to end up together the way Sana and Tzuyu did.

They looked at each other and smiled in a way that only they know what it means.

"How far is that secret place of yours oppa?" Momo asked as she munched on her potato chips.

"We're almost there". He responded.

Then it went quiet again as everyone were doing their own thing except for Mina who was still sleeping but she never let go of Chaeyoung's hand even if she's in deep sleep.

It took around half an hour for Yoongi to finally reach the place that he talked about.

Everyone carried their own stuffs and walked inside the what seems like an abandoned house on the outside but on the inside, everything was clean.

"Since when did you build this place?" Mark asked as he drop his luggage and bag on the floor next to the couch.

"A while back when I first started working at my parent's company". He then gestured everyone to follow him upstairs. "You can choose whichever room you like but no sleeping in a room alone". He said as he opened the door to his and Jimin's room. "Well then go get some rest for the time being. I'll be going out with Jimin to get some food back home later oh! and there's also some beverages and a bit of snacks inside the fridge, go grab them yourself if you're hungry". Then he pulled Jimin inside the room.

"Are you hungry??" Mina asked Chaeyoung whom followed her into another room.

"Are you??" Mina chuckled and turn to face the girl before nodding at her. "I'll go check the kitchen if there's anything I could make for you".

"I'll go with you".

"You can rest Mina". But Mina insisted by shaking her head and went out with the latter.

They both went down towards the kitchen but then saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon there as well.

"What are you two doing?" Nayeon flinched when Mina asked.

"Yahh! Don't scare me like that!" Nayeon scolded as she let out a big sigh. "My heart almost jump out of my chest". She mumbled.

"What are you two doing??" She repeated the same question.

"I'm hungry so Jeongyeon is trying to find something to make". Nayeon then opened the fridge to check if there's anything she could use to cook. "And what are you two doing here? I thought you were just gonna go to sleep".

"I was a bit hungry".

"Well luck isn't on our side since there's nothing but snacks here". Nayeon sighed. "Should we just go get some groceries?"

"I'll ask oppa". Mina then dragged Chaeyoung with her up towards Yoongi's room before knocking.

"Who is it???!" Jimin shouted from inside.

"MINA!" She shouted back and there was no response back after that but only for the door to crack open after a minute.

"Sorry, I was in the shower and your brother is asleep". Jimin was actually half naked as he only wrapped his towel around his lower half while also poking his head out by the door, hiding his naked top. "What is it??"

"Can you get me the keys? I'll go get some groceries with Nayeon unnie". She said.

"Of course, give me a sec". He then closed the door before going to grab the remote key and opened the door before handing it over to her. "I guess he's tired from not having enough sleeps so he won't be waking up soon. Don't stay out for too long alright??" Mina nodded and smiled before Jimin did the same and closed the door.

"Let's go!" She held Chaeyoung's hand and dragged the girl downstairs. "I got the key, let's go unnie". Mina said once she went down to the living room.

"Where are you guys going??" Sana asked.

"To get groceries. The fridge is filled with nothing but snacks".

"Then why not go eat lunch first and then get groceries after that??" Momo suggested.

"We can't. We don't know whether or not they're still out there looking for us. It's safer to just get groceries and eat homemade food". Nayeon responded as Jeongyeon glance at the girl with a small smile. "Besides I don't wanna eat out anyways so do you two wanna tag along?" She asked.

"I'll go too".

"Me too". Both Sana and Momo tagged along. "Who's driving??"

"Jeongyeon?" Jeongyeon of course said yes, how could she disobey the heiress's orders? "Do we need Yoongi oppa to come too? I'm afraid we might get lost since we haven't been to Busan in awhile now and also because I don't know where this place is".

"Dahyun is familiar with everything here". Tzuyu spoke up after being quiet for the entire time.

"You've been here before??" Momo asked while looking at the girl.

"I used to live here". She answered shortly.

"Let's go now". Nayeon said before Momo could say anything else as she wanted to get those groceries and come back faster.

Everyone went to the car as Jeongyeon drove them off to go get some groceries.

-----------------------

As they all arrived at a nearby mart which Dahyun lead to, they entered with disguised on.

"What should we get??" Sana asked as she linked her arms with Tzuyu while walking with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Anything, just pick whatever you wanna eat". Nayeon then grabbed a lot of things and threw them into the cart without a second thought.

While Mina and Chaeyoung were just alone. Momo and Dahyun went alone in the other direction.

"What food are you craving??" She asked her bodyguard while picking a few things and placed it in the cart.

"I don't have anything in mind". Chaeyoung responded and it made Mina smiled with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

She know she said she's used to Chaeyoung's cold tone but whenever they're alone, Chaeyoung always spoke to her in a gentle way and it doesn't sound that cold anymore.

"Then what's your favorite dish??"

"I mostly just eat ramen" Mina slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder with a glare.

"Ramen is not good for you! Eat more healthily!" Chaeyoung just nodded as she turned to look at the things on the food shelf. "Seriously I'm not going to allow you to eat anymore Ramen. It's so—"

"Then I'll make some Tteokbokki when we get back". She suddenly said as she grabbed the ingredients she needs to make it before turning to look at Mina. "Or do you want—"

"Tteokbokki is perfect then". Mina smiled as she held Chaeyoung's hand and pulled the latter along as they grabbed each and every ingredients they need for the dish. "Should 20packs of rice cake be enough for all of us??"

"It's more than enough aggashi".

"Yahh!" Mina pouted and Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile at the girl. "Stop calling me like that! You know I don't like it... it sounded so distant..."

"I'm sorry, I won't call you that way again but only when we're alone". Mina of course doesn't want that but she just don't like forcing Chaeyoung to do what she's not comfortable with.

"Okay...". Chaeyoung did notice the disappointment in Mina's tone but there's nothing she can do about it either. "I think we just need to get the meat and then we're done".

Mina pulled Chaeyoung with her to buy some meat and went to find the others after they're done with getting the ingredients.

"Unnie are you done??" She asked Nayeon whom was walking towards her as well.

"Yeah, I am but what about the other two idiots?" Nayeon and Mina looked around trying to find Momo and Sana only to jump when someone scared them from behind. 

"YAHH!!" Both Mina and Nayeon said in unison as they both smack Sana's and Momo's head for scaring them like that in public.

"That's hurts unnie" Sana pouted and rub her head.

"You deserve it!" Nayeon sighed out loud and looked at what the two got. "Are you two done?" They both nodded.

"Then we should hurry up and go pay for this". They all then went to the cashier and their bodyguards took out the things and placed them onto the counter for the cashier to scan.

"Cash or card?" The cashier asked as she scanned the last pack of rice cake and also she didn't bother looking at them either.

"Card". Mina handed her unlimited black card.

"Total is 274,212₩ (243$)" The cashier then proceed into swiping Mina's black card and hand it back to her. "Take this card". The cashier placed it on the counter. "You'll get a 30% discount the next time you come". She said still not looking at them.

"Is this real??" Nayeon asked.

"You'll know when you use it the next time you come here". And finally the cashier looked up at them. "M-myoui M-Mina?????" She gasped at the sight of the Myoui's heiress.

Aside from Mina the other three heiress wore masks to keep their identity hidden and Mina happened to took hers off a moment ago since she hate how it's hard to breathe.

"Let's go". Mina said as she walked towards the exit while the other three heiresses followed with their bodyguards behind them holding all of the stuffs.

"Give me some". Sana took a few from Tzuyu's hand by force since the girl refuses the first time. "I know you're strong but strong people still gets tired so don't even try doing everything on your own". Sana scolded but it only made Tzuyu smiled at her. "You look like an idiot, don't smile like that!" She blushed but she kept eyes contact with her girlfriend.

"You don't want me to smile at you??"

"No!! I-I ..." She looked away because she just can't deal with how Tzuyu always teases her and still, she likes it. "Let's g—" She gasped when she felt Tzuyu's lips onto her forehead when she turned back to face the girl.

"You're too cute Sana, I really don't know what I did to deserve you". She said it with sincerity. "I won't let anything happen to you, I will protect you at all cost".

"You dummy...". Sana sighed and cupped Tzuyu's face as she drop the things she was holding onto the ground. "That's what I should be saying ... What did I do to deserve you?" 

"You deserve everything, all the good things the world has to offer".

"Then you must be the most worthy offer I had received". They both smiled lovingly at each other as Sana lean in to give Tzuyu a peck on the lips.

"We should go to the car". Tzuyu said and Sana nodded as they both head to the car where everyone else were waiting.

Of course everyone saw the couple kissed but they didn't feel the need to talk about it. It's normal and every couple kiss. They only adore the two more than ever seeing how they are so in love with each other.

'I wished someone would love me like those two love each other'. Momo thought to herself.

She knows that she is someone who doesn't really need love to survive but she just wished she could have someone she could call her own too. She let out a big sigh and it didn't go unnoticed by Dahyun either.

"Is there something bothering you??" Momo shook her head with a small smile before she leaned onto Dahyun's shoulder.

"I'm just a bit sleepy..." She lied and close her eyes.

Dahyun said nothing in response as she just grab her coat that was next to her and covered Momo's body with it in case she gets cold.

Momo saw the act of her cold bodyguard and she just smiled before reaching for Dahyun's hand and held it as if her whole life depended on it.

"Gomawo". She mumbled before closing her eyes again.

'I thought you're just gonna keep being cold to me but I guess you're not so heartless after all Dahyun-ah...' Momo said to herself and took a short nap.

-----------------------

They arrived home as each of them helped carry the things down from the car.

"You're back". Jimin smiled as he went and grab the things from Mina's and Sana's hands. "I told you girls not to lift anything heavy didn't I??"

"Yeah but I can't just come down empty handed and let Chaeyoung carry all the things". She said as she reach to take a few more plastic bags from Chaeyoung's hand only for Chaeyoung to move away and hurried over to the kitchen. "Yahh!" She ran after the latter only to roll her eyes when she saw the latter already had everything placed on the table.

"Why are you down here alone oppa?" Sana turned to Jimin and asked.

"Ahh, Yoongi is still sleeping and the other two.... well I don't know". He rub the back of his nape and chuckled awkwardly.

"They might be sleeping too. We can just call them once lunch is ready". Momo said completely clueless why Jimin was being awkward.

"Then I'll go take a bath first". Nayeon said as she then grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and pulled the girl up with her.

"Unnie wait!" Momo shouted and Nayeon stopped in her tracks. "Weren't Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung gonna cook?? I thought you said they'll be the ones cooking". Nayeon then realized that Jeongyeon was suppose to cook for them.

"Mian, I forgot". She then turned to Jeongyeon and smiled before letting go of the latter's hand. "I forget things easily so don't mind me".

"I never did". Nayeon chuckled as they both went in the opposite direction.

Jeongyeon went back into the kitchen and prepare to cook while Nayeon went up to take a bath.

"Do you know how to cook?" Dahyun shook her head when Momo asked. "Ahh then only Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon knows how to??"

"The three of them can cook but I'm not good at cooking". Momo pouted because she really wanted to taste Dahyun's cooking but too bad the latter doesn't know how to.

"Then why didn't you learn it??"

"It's too complicated for me". Momo wondered why she uses the word complicated.

"Why is it complicated?"

Dahyun didn't respond as she kept quiet when Momo asked why.

Momo did waited for a few minutes but Dahyun never responded to her question.

She wondered why but she didn't wanna invade the latter's privacy but one thing she noticed was Dahyun's facial expression seems to change. She wasn't sure what but it seems like Dahyun was trying to hold back her tears.

'What really happened to you Dahyun-ah?' Momo couldn't even ask out loud.

-----------------------

They were all having lunch together enjoying the teokbokki Chaeyoung made and other various dishes but the main dish today was Teokbokki.

They happily chatted while eating. It's been awhile since they've gotten together like this to eat.

"Chaeyoung-ah, why are you eating so little??" Mina asked when she saw how Chaeyoung stopped eating again.

"I'm not used to eating much". Mina sighed again.

She turned back to the dishes and Chawyoung did thought Mina was just going to give up persuading her to eat more but it wasn't. Mina reached out to grab a piece of meat and turn back to Chaeyoung before bringing it close to the girl's lips.

"Open up". Mina said as if they were the only ones there.

"Mina-ssi I can—"

"If you eat more then I'll let you but if you don't then I'm going to feed you myself". She said. Chaeyoung wasn't sure if she should consider that a threat.

Chaeyoung just did what the heiress wanted her to do so she continued eating a bit more. Mina was smiling while watching her eat as she placed the piece of meat on Chaeyoung's plate.

Everyone else were just ignoring them since they didn't wanna make it awkward for the two.

Sana being Sana just fed Tzuyu with a piece of meat without the need to feel awkward because unlike Mina, Tzuyu is her girlfriend and it's normal to show affection in this way.

"By the way girls, we're going to stay in Busan for the time being and we're having a light spar later. I wanted to know how much you've learned". Yoongi said shortly after finishing his lunch.

The girls nodded and continued eating while Yoongi went back to his room with Jimin going with him.

"Girls...". Mark whispered and of course the four were making faces at him. "What?"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Ahh sorry haha". He rubbed his nape and smiled awkwardly. "Well I just wanted to say d-do your best".

"He's trying to tell you to try your best to knock Yoongi out". Jackson added and the girls could only chuckle at what the older said.

"Well at least one of us might". Mina said as she put her utensils down. "I'm going back to my room to rest for a bit". She stood up and took a few steps but then she stopped in her tracks. "There's no maids here aren't there?" She asked herself before turning back and went to grab her plates and put them into the sink.

The girl then proceed to wash the dishes only for Chaeyoung to grab her wrist.

"Go take a rest, I'll do it". She said almost in a whisper.

"No, I can't treat you like a maid here". Mina responded and tried to do the dishes again only for Chaeyoung to grab both of her wrists.

"I'm not a maid but I know how to do house chores. I know you never do these kinds of things Mina-ssi so please leave the rest to me and go take a rest". She said and Mina couldn't do anything about it either.

She just couldn't refuse when those once cold eyes were looking at her so softly.

"T-then can I just stay and watch—"

"Mina-ssi". Mina sighed and nodded with a small pout.

"Alright but come up soon okay?" Chaeyoung nodded as Mina made her way out of the kitchen and back to her room.

But she stopped in her tracks on the stairs before touching her lips. She blushed when she realized what she did. She did stared at Chaeyoung's lips whenever the latter speaks and only god knows how much she wanted to kiss the girl again.

'It's been awhile since I taste those soft lips of yours... I wondered when will I ever get to do it again...'

_________________________

STAY TUNED

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

149K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
19.2K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...
51.8K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
56.1K 2.7K 22
"Are you okay?" She kept her arms out ready to balance Mina if she fell again. Mina cleared her throat and gulped. "Yeah yeAh, Thanks for that." "No...