Hannibal's untold story (Hann...

By skelly_bob

18+ Grace's mind was supposed to be fixed and return home to Maria and be her perfect daughter. However, she'... More

(1) sticks and stones
(2) Lies
(3) therapy sucks
(4) friends
(5) heartbreak
(6) wicked witch
(7) the big escape
(8) expected of him
(9) the FBI
(10) first impressions
(11) I didn't want this
(12) survival of the fittest
(13) the minnesota Shrike
(14) love triangle
(15) sweater weather
(16) God's plan
(18) quick decisions
(19) The Body
(20) Aftermath
(21) Truth sometimes hurts
(22) Hannibal
(23) Grace
(24) reunited
(25) Wicked Witch
(26) Destiny Almost
(27) rest in hell
(28) reality or imagination
(29) Sinners
(30) Mason Verger
(31) Mason and Finn
(32) No more room in hell
(33) God help me
(34) Finding Grace
(35) The Ball
(36) The Pigs
(37) Home Bitter Home
(38) Dreams
(39) where are you?
(40) 10 months later
THE SEQUEL IS RELEASED

(17) Mixed emotions

405 9 2
By skelly_bob

The drive to Will's house was lovely, he lived out the city so the views there were gorgeous. Looking out my window, I saw farm animals, trees, hills, fields, wild animals, there was too much to look at. I saw Will glance at me and smile, I looked back at him and smiled.
"This is just amazing! How come you don't live in the city?" I asked while looking at a whole field of sheep.
"I don't do well in large crowds of people and I won't be able to find a home for my dogs" he adjusted his glasses while looking at the road. My face glistened up when he said he had dogs.
"Dogs?" I smirked.
"You like dogs?" He asked, looking at me for like two seconds before looking at the road.
"Love them! My dad was going to get one, he was talking to a staffe breeder but he couldn't get the dog in the end" I lost my smile while talking about it, I looked back out the window so he couldn't see.
"How come he couldn't get the dog for you?" Asked Will.
"Uhh, he didn't have enough time to get it. Someone else got the dog..." I tried to think of a better excuse but I couldn't think of one. Will took a turn into his drive way, his house was small and isolated and had a rather large porch and I assume the land around it was all his.

"Welcome to my humble aboard" he said, locking his car manually. I heard the barks of dogs that sounded like hundreds. He went to unlock the door and loads of dogs pushed the door open, they were a mixture of different breeds and sizes. I got onto my knees to pet all the dogs. They were very loving and gave me lots of kisses.
"Hello! Aww, hello there!" I spoke in a high pitched voice to the dogs and they wagged their tail. It felt like doggy heaven.
"Ugh! Your so lucky to come home to this everyday!" I was stroking loads of dogs at once and they were all giving me their full attention. Will laughed at me and held his hand out to save me from being loved to death.
"Thanks!" I brushed all the dog hair off me and followed Will inside, it looked like he dedicated himself to his dogs. There was dog beds everywhere and it seemed they claimed half his house.
"What do you feed them?" I asked, it seemed expensive to hold this many dogs.
"I make my own food for them. The dog food you can get at stores are unhealthy or bad for their teeth." Exclaimed Will.
"When do you feed them?" I asked, hoping i could help feed the dogs. He looked at his watch and said
"Now, usually". I clapped my hands in excitement and I helped Will make the dog food. He rolled his sleeves up and his arms were veiny. I placed my jacket on a chair and I rolled my sleeves up too.
"What do I do?" I said in excitement.
"You need to grind the meat and I will do the rest." He placed some sausages and beef and other kinds of meat in a bowl and gave me a utensil.
"I've never done this before and I don't wanna ruin your dogs lunch, could you help me?" I was pretty clueless and always feared messing things up.
"Sure" he smiled. He stood behind me and grabbed my two hands and guided me on what to do. Our bodies were pretty close together and I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt like his puppet, but didn't complain. He moved my hand to grind the meat.
"Do you understand now?" Will said in my ear, my body felt the vibrations on when he spoke.
"Yes thank you" I said, before I started to grind the meat, I tied my hair up in a pony tail and I began to grind the meat. Me and Will were like two peas in a pod.

After serving the last bowl to the last dog, I wiped my forehead and walked to wash my hands.
"That was so fun!" I said, laughing. I heard him chuckle behind me. I towel dried my hands and I sat down, pulling my hair down. Using the tip of my fingers, I ruffled my hair and I caught Will staring. He suddenly looked back at what he was doing, making coffees.
"1 or 2 sugars?" He asked.
"1 please" I smiled. He plopped in the sugars and sat down with me. He handed the coffee over to me.
"Thank you" I said while slurping on it. "This is heavenly compared to the coffee's I've been drinking lately" I said, with a sigh of relief. Will chuckled at me.

A few hours passed, I was wrapped around in a blanket while Will was placing the vegetables out on the plates. A dog was sat on my lap and i slowly pet it, I could tell it was close to falling asleep on me but was motivated to stay awake. Will walked over to me and placed my plate next to me, on the arm of the chair.
"Do you want me to take her off you?" Will asked, referring to the dog on my lap.
"It's okay, I quite like dogs falling asleep on me anyway. It's adorable" I spoke quietly to not wake up the dog. Will grabbed his plate and sat next to me. The food was good and I definitely needed a hot meal after yesterday.
"You said you was seeing Garret Jacob Hobbs again?" Asked Will, who was cutting up his veg into smaller pieces.
"Yeah.. I first saw him yesterday in the street" I nibbled on my food, feeling sick just thinking about him.
"Maybe you should tell Dr. Lecter" Will spoke in a soft tone, it was almost like he felt my pain.
"Do you see anything that isn't there?" I asked Will, changing the subject about my hallucinations.
"I see... something? It changes. It would be a wild animal to, a man with horns. It changed ever since I started therapy with dr. Lecter." There was a small pause after Will said that, then he went back to eating his food. I also then started to eat my food.

__________________________________
Wednesday 9:30
2010

Grace walked to her school locker, she had history, it was her favourite subject. She enjoyed studying about woman's suffrage the most. It inspired her to do a lot of stuff in her spare time and it taught her that women don't have to be a mans pet but her mum thinks otherwise. You could say Grace was a feminist and Maria believed that women do what the men say, it apparently 'makes life easier for everyone'. However, Grace thanks her dad for her political views and knowledge on the past, he was also very fond of history and his favourite subject was about world war 2. He told Grace all these infamous stories soldiers spoke about, he always finished his stories with an important message and Grace lived up them. Grace lived up to the "showing your emotions doesn't mean your weak, it means your the strongest person in the room" and he wasn't wrong. Grace stayed true to herself for as long as she could remember.

She pulled out her history book and started walking to class. The walls were covered in posters children did. Grace loved the poster that had a poor drawing on it, others seemed to like it too since they added onto the drawing, like a moustache or a top hat. It was a classical joke that everyone loved, even the artist. She arrived in class and sat herself down.
"Good morning class!" Spoke out the teacher. The class gloomily responded.
"Good morning..." they all sounded like zombies. Grace opened her text book to the back and doodled, she did this everyday in her books. This opened her imagination and it unlocked her artistic eye. She normally drew realistic things. She loved to draw realistic hearts. However, when she drew this heart, she added a new detail, it looked like duct tape on a heart and under the duct tape held some flowers pressed against the heart, she wrote on the duct tape
"Dad". Grace kept the good memories of her father but she was missing her dad more everyday and she drew out how she felt about her dads death. Today, she was doing a memorial of her father.
"Freak" said one of the boys on her table, laughing at her drawing. The rest of her table looked at her drawing. Some found it amusing and some found it heart breaking.
"Freddie... that's not nice" whispered Clarice. Grace liked Clarice but could only handle so much of her enthusiasm everyday.
"I swear to god, Clarice. Your always a party pooper!" Said Freddie. He was such a dick. Not many children liked him, especially after he beat up Finn. Everyone loved Finn because of how sweet he was.
"You okay Grace?" Clarice asked. Grace was slightly shocked, people normally didn't ask her if she was okay.
"Yeah. Are you okay?" Asked Grace. Clarice smiled while nodding her head.
"Wanna sit with me at lunch?" Offered Clarice. Grace was a bit tongue tied and felt butterflies.
'Oh my god what is happening!' Thought Grace.
"S-sure!" Said Grace, she tried to smile but it seemed like she was taken back by the offer.

The rest of the history lesson was silent, Grace didn't enjoy learning about reparations as much. At the end of the lesson, Clarice packed up and helped Grace pack up.
"Do you need to go to your locker?" Grace asked, since she had to.
"Yeah, I do. Wanna walk together?" Clarice was always full of life and Grace couldn't keep up with it. As they walked to their lockers, Freddie shoulder barged Clarice. The boys laughed at Freddie's stupid move. Grace felt angry and had to express it out on someone since it could not be bottled.
"Freddie!" Grace said. He looked behind and saw Grace March towards him.
"What?" He said, nearly spitting in Grace's face.
She punched him under the jaw. He fell back and all of his friends watched, stunned.
"Evil bitch!" He said, spitting blood to the floor.
"Grace!" Cried out Clarice who was stood frozen.
"Is it true you killed your mums boyfriend?" He said, ready to throw his punch. Grace didn't fall for his trick.
"Wish I killed you, Freddie" she said. He seemed almost scared since he legs started trembling. He tried to show he was dominant by swinging his punch, on the waist. Grace was pushed to the side by the force. Freddie then, tried to kick Grace but she grabbed his leg and pulled it towards her, he fell onto his side and Grace started kicking him in the stomach repeatedly before a teacher broke them up.

"That was despicable behaviour, Grace!" Screamed the head master. Freddie was sat on a different chair, next to her. He had an ice pack for his jaw.
"Can I say why I did it?" Interrupted Grace.
"There is no excuse for what you did!" The headmaster arched his brows at her comment.
"I know there isn't, but you should've heard what he said!" Grace was pleading for the headmaster to hear the rest of the story.
"She said she would kill me" cried Freddie. The headmaster slowly looked back at me, his eyes fixed on her.
"NO! I SAID-" before Grace could say her part, the headmaster stood up and screamed over her.
"2 WEEKS SUSPENSION!" He screamed. Grace grabbed her bag and opened the door to leave.
"You come back here right now young lady!" He said. Grace looked back, chuckling at him, for him thinking she would obey.
"What would your father think?" He laid back on his chair, he knew that her father was a sensitive topic but he didn't care, he had enough of her today.
"Excuse me?" Grace walked back into the office and shut the door behind her.
"He was a fantastic man, if only he saw you now" he grinned knowing Grace couldn't lay a finger on him. However, what he didn't know is that Grace is pretty creative. She looked at his name tag on his desk. He cherished his job and loved the power he held. She picked it up and saw how shiny it was.
"You put that down" he said, reconsidering what he just said.
"You're right. He wouldn't be proud of me beating up Freddie but he would be proud of this" she threw his name tag out the window. He stared in disbelief and Freddie didn't know how to react.
"4 WEEKS SUSPENSION!" He shouted. Grace smirked and said
"Bite me" and walked out.

Clarice was waiting out the office for Grace.
"Grace! What happened! I heard something break" she seemed worried but Grace seemed happy.
"What did you do?" She said, debating if she should laugh or be unimpressed by Grace.
"Nothing, but I got four weeks suspension." Grace looked at Clarice for her reaction.
"You shouldn't of done that for me" Clarice looked at the ground, sad that she took four weeks education off Grace.
"I would've done it all over again" Grace said, she was telling the truth when she said that. Clarice looked back up, feeling a bit better that Grace didn't care about her punishment.
"You don't care?" Asked Clarice.
"Pfft no, always wanted to punch Freddie" Grace never wanted to use violence but how she longed to punch Freddie.
"Even Steven" she simply said. Clarice smiled at her.
"I think you should go back to class" suggested Grace. Clarice nodded.
"I should." Clarice faced Grace and Grace faced Clarice.
"I will see you in four-" before Grace could finish her sentence, Clarice kissed her. Grace was shocked, she got the same butterflies again and held Clarice's waist. She didn't want this moment to end, both of them wanted to kiss forever. Clarice slowly pulled away and saw Grace still had her eyes closed.
"See you in four weeks" Clarice smiled and walked away, leaving Grace speechless but happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 123 60
"How do you feel now, Morgan?" She says, more pointing something out than asking a question. She grabs hold of my wrists and tightens them. If I coul...
4.8K 84 29
Mischa knows her mothers disappearance is no accident and she must found out what has happened to her poor mother. She finds out what everyone hid fr...
103K 2.7K 25
Hannibal Lecter, a renowned psychiatrist and a culinarian. Lady Valeria De Lorienné, A successful woman but with a dark past. Two people living in d...
50.8K 1.2K 16
🔞🔞🔞 You are working towards being part of the FBI at the University Of Virginia. You get assigned to a case that just opened up by Jack Crawford...