Strip or Dare - CHAPTER 34 TH...

By aeinlovewithyou

What happens after a one night stand? More

Chapter 1: AUTHOR'S NOTE INSIDE (READ READ READ)
Chapter 2: Strip or Dare
Chapter 3: Just a little body shot
Chapter 4: Gonna Fuck You
Chapter 5: Another House Party
Chapter 6: Allison's Little Crush
Chapter 7: The Rules of Adam
Chapter 8: Laurel Jones, who?
Chapter 9: Jamie Richards
Chapter 10: Hello Again, Ally
Chapter 11: Cum With Me
Chapter 12: Mische's Party
Chapter 13: Allison's First Heartbreak
Chapter 14: Too Much To Drink
Chapter 15: Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 16: Take Things Slow
Chapter 17: Mische and Margaux
Chapter 18: Are you inlove?
Chapter 19: Strip For Me
Chapter 20: Have You Ever Been Worshipped?
Chapter 21: Hello Brother
Chapter 22: Before the Party
Chapter 23: Nathaniel Payne
Chapter 24: Bonnie Constantine
Chapter 25: Carly's Blackmail
Chapter 26: Adam's Dilemma
Chapter 27: Asshole Adam
Chapter 28: Adam's Mistake
Chapter 29: Going Exclusive?
Chapter 30: Nate
Chapter 32: Punish Me
Chapter 33: Allison's Doubts
Chapter 34: THE END

Chapter 31: Let's Gate Crash!

30 1 0
By aeinlovewithyou

Allison POV

"Where the hell were you?" Mische exclaimed, wringing her hands and pacing through the lobby of my condominium. If I was in a very foul mood that day, I would have smacked her mouth with the kitten heels of my shoes but because I was feeling a bit generous, well, I let her go into hysterics.

"I told you, I went to Jamie's." I said, marching towards the elevator with her on my heels. I felt like a seven-year-old kid explaining to my mother why I came in late to school. Mischa can be motherly sometimes. I tried to point it out to her once but she just shrugged and told me it was just her way of caring. And it occurred to me that while she was one of the fun people I had known, maybe she smothered Seth too much. That, I didn't try to point out to her.

The elevator gave a loud DING! And both of us stepped into the fourth floor, turning right to where my unit was.

"I'll be back in ten minutes." I told Mische while I rushed inside my bedroom to grab my towel.

Stepping into the bathroom, with the warm water running over my body, I sang Let's Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez because I just felt like singing it. Because even if everything was just a dream, at least I managed to have an orgasm and that's all that matters. I like Nate but I still have to go talk with Adam even if I don't want to. I knew he fucks every living thing with panties but I just don't get why does he have to go all through that shit of taking me to lunch and giving me flowers. Maybe he was toying with me but that's not his style. Whatever, I should stop thinking about him.

"Ally?" Mische voice came in muffled to my ears but I knew she was calling me.

"Yeah?" I answered back, my voice reverberating inside the bathroom.

"Adam was looking for you last night." she said and my heart began to race by the mere mention of his name. "He was calling me at two in the morning and by five and by nine. What is happening to that guy?"

I pursed my lips doing a quick thinking of how I should I answer her question without her knowing that her friend and her bestfriend were screwing each other.

"Maybe he just wants you to watch the league." I said, thankful that I was in the shower or Mische had knew I was lying. She was that good in knowing whether people were lying or not. And I don't need to be grilled with questions right that time.

"Maybe." she said and I heard her disappearing footsteps. I sighed with relief. "But I skipped the league earlier. They won though. They don't need a Mischa lucky charm hanging on to their balls."

I laughed, grabbing a pair of tights but she stopped me and told me to dress comfortably and I was surprised to see her wearing a medium size shirt and baggy pants with Nike running shoes. I was too busy in my own thoughts I haven't even paid attention to what she looked like and truth be told, I wanted to laugh but "you can't swing a baseball bat properly if you're wearing tights and heels." she said and I couldn't agree more. So, I put my brother's highschool tee I had stolen from his closet because I like to wear his baseball tee and he wouldn't let me. I put on my comfortable jeans, my hoodie and a pair of black chucks. When Mische gave me a thumbs up, I knew it was time to go.

The clock read 7:45 and it was already dark outside. Perfect time to carry the plan.

We rode in a Pajero. "It was my dad's." Mische said while I drove and she was furnishing the last bit of stuff, making sure everything was on place.

Seth, according to Mische, lives in this not-so-executive village called the County Villa. It was somewhere between Johnson City and Gladstone. I don't know where it was located exactly so she had to tell me where to go.

"Okay," she began, taking a deep breathe. "What we're gonna do is punch holes in Seth's car, break the glass and put the contents of the small container inside his car. You'll punch holes in all his four wheels while I wait for the car in case everything goes wrong. Then I'll go outside, pour the contents of the tub inside his car and smash his windshield while you wait here. Keep the engine running, sweetheart."

"But how do we open his car?" I asked, concerned. The idea of what we're going to do that night was just something I can't describe. It was pretty horrible and stressful; it was driving me nuts.

Mische held a tiny key she had gotten from her pockets.

"I have a spare key, of course." she said, grinning widely it almost looked like psychotic. "That guy can be so stupid sometimes but it might have slipped through his teeny little mind that I have another key."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked again. "What if we get busted by his parents?"

Mische waved a dismissive hand, still smiling.

"Don't you worry about that!" she chortled excitedly and I thought I was going to be sick. Maybe some people do crazy thing when they're inlove but crazier when they become broken hearted. Maybe doing crazy stuffs mean that you're inlove.

I shook my head and stayed quiet for the rest of the drive. Mische had turned on the stereo and had been listening to Somebody To Love by Maroon 5. She has this thing for Adam Levine; thinks he's the sexiest man on earth while I think that goes on to either Ansel Elgort or Channing Tatum. I thought about Adam and how hot he was in my eyes. From his hair to his goddamn feet that plays soccer. He was a bad ass mother fucker who can't keep his pants to himself.

"Turn right on that street." Mische pointed out to wide street. Milwaukee, the battered metal sign said. I stirred the steering wheel right, the car followed suit. "Right then, pull over on that tree."

I obliged and pulled over at the landmark she pointed out. I kept the engine running as Mische wagged a finger over a white bungalow house. The blinds were down and there were no lights inside. It seemed like nobody was in there.

"Seth told me he's going to the victory party." Mische whispered, her eyes hooded through the littlest light that came from the lamp post a few feet away from us. "Maybe he was screwing Bonnie inside her car." Pause. "Well, there's no point thinking about that now so here you go, Ally." She handed me the screw driver. Just punched it really hard until the air comes out. I'll be waiting here watching you 'til you come back."

I nodded, not thrusting myself to speak. My insides had turned into water. A slight open of my mouth would make me throw up, I was sure of it so I climb down the car, Mische taking my place.

I walked casually through the empty street. Like I live in there too. I kept my eyes fixed on Seth's red Mazda, getting nearer and nearer with each heavy, dragging step that I took. Finally, the car was just one reach away. I heaved a deep breathe while trying to calm my breathe and ignore the loud pounding of my temple.

I lowered myself down on the wheel and struck it with the screw driver. The wheel popped and gave a sharp hissed as air began to come out of it. I did the same thing with the other three before I headed out to the car, feeling like I was going to pass out. And here was the girl who used to dislike breaking the rules. She went to a party, had sex with some famous long-haired guy, make out with his step brother and helped her bestfriend accomplished a crime. It doesn't sound like me. Like I changed overnight and woke up to the same body but different soul or something.

I went back into the car, with Mische tapping my shoulder.

"Remember, keep the engine running." she whispered. "If anything goes ballistic, wait for me and step on the gas."

I nodded again, glad that I was back in the car. I watched Mische walked away, her one hand carrying a metal baseball bat, the other was carrying a medium-sized tub. I've never got the chance to ask her what was inside it. I was too nervous to ask or say anything earlier.

I glanced at my watched. It was 8:30 in the evening. I sighed. It's a good thing I don't have Saturday class or I won't do this insane thing with Mische. I switched to a different radio station, tapping my fingers impatiently on the steering wheel. Come on, Mische. Hurry up. Please.

I watched Mische from afar. I can't exactly make out what she was doing but it looked like she was emptying the contents of the tub inside Seth's car. A few seconds had passed before I heard the sound of shattering glass, and then a running Mische came into a view. I readied myself.

She got inside the car panting and laughing at the same time and I sped away, shaking my head.

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done in my life!" I shouted and then tipped my head back and started laughing. We didn't get busted!"

Mische looked at me like I went nuts and started laughing too, pulling her dyed blonde hair into a loose bun.

"Too bad we can't see his face once he gets home in the morning and finds his car reeking with animal intestines and egg."

"You've put animal intestines and eggs inside his car?" I asked, thinking how rotten it would have smell by tomorrow. "Oh my God, that's crazy! You're crazy Mische!"

She laughed again. A light-hearted laugh this time.

"Are you up to doing another crazy thing?" she asked, giggling.

"Sure, what would it be?" I asked, feeling the familiar adrenaline coursing through my veins. I think I could handle a whole night of doing crazy things.

"Let's get beautified and gate crash the victory party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 20 36
What happens when Zach Porter has a one night stand with a fan?
257 0 12
What happens after the cliffhanger that Disney left us with? Take one frustrated fan's interpretation and enjoy :)
8.7K 241 14
Stacy did not do one-night stands. Kurt did not do one-night stands. Yet, they ended up in bed together, and in the shower, and on the bathroom count...
13.9K 640 16
Three virgins. One night. Will one night change lives forever?