Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 6-The Midterms

8.5K 270 66
By Crystalcursed

I was on my way to school.I stepped in the elevator where I saw Kushida with 2 other girls.The girl with pink hair was familiar.I had seen her when I went to meet Chabashira sensei.

When they noticed me Kushida greeted me and I waved at her in acknowledgement.

"Hey ayanakoji-kun,why do you keep this hairstyle."

Umm,why indeed.

"Well I kind of prefer it like this."

Then the pink haired girl spoke to Kushida,"Kushida-san,is he in your class."

Were they talking about me?

"Oh yes,his name is kiyotaka Ayanakoji,he is the most mature person in our class."

Huh

"What led you to this conclusion."I asked.

"Well you are always calm.Even when sensei announced,there was no change in your face.Calm as ever."

Huh was she looking at me at that time?

"Well I just accept things more easily than others."

"That's what you called maturity, Ayanakoji kun"The pink haired girl said.

"I guess"

"But how come you are so mature ayanakoji-kun.I mean you are of our age too, aren't you."

"I am."

"Then how come you are so calm."

"I don't know myself."

I replied closing that issue.

"It's impressive.By the way I'm ichinose honami,I'm from Class B.Nice to meet you Ayanakoji kun."

Well it seems she heard my name when Kushida addressed me earlier.

"Yes nice to meet you ichinose."

Well I don't use honorific on anyone except teachers so I didnt care of using it on her.The thing is I don't care what they call me so why should I care.Its not that I don't respect them but since my birth I have never minded to use honorifics.Ichinose didn't mind it too.

Well sometimes I use but that's just when I'm not paying much attention in the conversation.

We exited the elevator and started walking towards school.

Then I wondered the question which Kushida asked me

"How come you are so calm and composed"

I lied earlier but I knew the truth won't do any good to them.And I don't care if they tell me that I dont trust them.But something's are better to kept hidden.

Timeskip

Chabashira sensei entered the classroom.She walked towards the podium and began writing on the board.

Midterm Exams

She started speaking,"5 days from now a test will be held which will be a good revision for your midterm exams.Try your best in the midterms,as to survive in this school you have to work hard."

A word catched my attention.'Survive'?

Why did sensei said survive.Can it be just normal and I'm overthinking it.It seems my partner also had similar thoughts as she was also in a thoughtful expression.After that day I haven't talked to her even for a moment.Well ain't that awkward.I had no problem in talking with her.But I didn't want her to think that I would work with her.And looking at her personality I didn't expect her to talk to me first.So we were like bunch of kids fighting.

Then sensei started her regular lecture.After the day was over I decided to head over but Before I could get up

"Excuse me,Kushida san,where is ayanakoji kun?"

Huh,why was ichinose looking for me.

All eyes turned

On me.

My highschool life is far from normal.

Horikita looked at me in surprise,Kushida was also bewildered and most of the girls in shock.

I can guess there thoughts,why is an angel like ichinose asking for a nobody like me

Nearly all boys gave me a death glare.I gulped.

And to add to my trouble, ichinose headed to my seat and grabbed my hand.
"Please ayanakoji-kun we don't have much time,hurry."

All the people were in shock.

Ike and yamauchi clutched their heart and pretended to faint to add to the dramatization.
I decided the best course of action will be to go along the flow.So we left the class.I didn't start any conversation as it was very weird situation.

Weird.it is much worse.First a girl who I have met today comes in class.Calls me in front of class.Grabs my hand.And is taking me somewhere.

We arrived at the back of gymnasium.Once we reached there ichinose stopped and looked towards me and started to ask,

"Ayanakoji-kun have you ever confessed someone."

Huh.Am I some kind of love Master or something.Yesterday Chihiro and today ichinose.Hell my life is connected more to romance than I think.

"No"

Ichinose was little surprised,

"How come,with your looks I thought that you were confessed by many girls."

Ichinose stop hurting my pride.

"Um I was kind of a loner."

"Oh never mind that I actually wanted to ask you something."

Huh

"Sure than ask"

"The thing is i.."

What is she going to confess to me.No.Not a chance.And even if she confessed I won't accept it.Atleast for now.Who knows what might happen in future.

"Im going to be confessed to by someone."

Hell then what am I doing here.She might not be thinking of starting a love triangle is she.

"I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

"What are you saying ichinose."

I was shocked beyond belief.

"I don't want to accept anyone's love right now.I want to focus on school and friends.And I don't want her to be hurt after I reject her."

I sighed.

As I was about to say something a girl appeared.It was none other than Chihiro Shironami.

Hell.Chihiro was talking about ichinose yesterday?

"Ichinose San what is ayanakoji kun doing here?"She said with tears forming in her eyes.

Ichinose looked down and said,"Sorry Chihiro chan he is my"

I said before she could say any further,"I'm just her friend."

Ichinose looked at me with widened eyes.

I said,"Ichinose do you understand how hard is confessing to someone.How much mental struggle a person goes through.Carrying stress of negative thoughts like what will he do if rejected.But while confessing to someone,saying those words that person forgets all his fears,and is ready to accept any answer.Do you think the person who is getting confessed to can be this selfish on the excuse of caring about feelings.Her brave attempt requires atleast a honest answer.Dont you think so."

Ichinose looked down.She didn't know what to say.

I walked away and before leaving I patted on Chihiro's shoulder and wished her luck.Her eyes now showed confidence.She was ready to take and face any answer.

I sat on a nearby bench and started to gaze at the orange sky.For that moment I cared about nothing else.Till now only the sky has had the power to eat my darkness away.The light destroys the darkness in me, although it returns soon after.The few moments of peace I love to preserve.

Ichinose and Chihiro after sometime may have completed their confession and would have already went home.But I didn't care.I just was enjoying the calmness.

Third Person POV

Unknown to him two people were looking at him from a distance.This two were ichinose and Chihiro.Both had a smile on thier face.

"Say ichinose San,do you know who gave me the courage to confess to you."

"Um who?"

"It was ayanakoji kun"

She was surprised a little but later a faint but genuine smile found its way on her face.

Chihiro didn't have any regrets now.When ichinose rejected her,to ichinose's surprise she was smiling.

Ichinose was surprised to why wasn't she upset.

Chihiro had kept to herself that she was bisexual for her whole life.She feared what society would think if she revealed her secret.She feared that what would her parents think.She lived in fear her whole life.But one man took down all her fear in one day.

She thought that finally she has found a friend who accepts her as she is and on whom she can rely on.

Ichinose's evaluation of ayanakoji has increased too.But she also braced herself for the battles between classes about to come.One day their classes may face off.She promised that she will give it her all when the day comes for the sake of herself and her class.

Timeskip On the day of quiz results

Sensei announced the results of the latest quiz.If you ask me the performance was very poor.It seems no one had taken studies seriously.Well there were students who had scored high like horikita,keisei,hirata and Koenji.But most people had scored below 60.I adjusted my scores to 50-65 this time to stop unnecessary suspicions of horikita.

"I see you have had quite a performance in the quiz."Chabashira sensei started addressing the class.

"Such scores,I have no words to say."

"But"

She marked 8 students on the board.

"If this was the midterm exam then these 8 students would have been expelled."

All hell broke lose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.8K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
73.4K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
68.3K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
81.8K 3.8K 42
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞' ] ‼ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐓𝐄 𝐱 𝐎𝐂)...